Third request for help with Payables Error message!

Ok I have posted this for the third time with no response! I need help
to know if there is any kind of issue on the back end of our
environment. If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated!

We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we
did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message
while
launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for
AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry
Unhandeled Script Exception:
Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated

We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the
8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they
needed to be. And it worked!  And the message went away! But then we
posted more AP and the next day the error message has come back after
only one day of transactions.
Other than scripts every day & updating is there something else that
can be wrong that I am missing???

0
adbodine22 (20)

Hi Adbodine

First I would like to say, If you need an imidiate soltuiion Open a Case
with GP support. The reason you probably didn't get a response is two fold.
1) there are many reasons you get the Index 0 error and 2) usually no will
responded if we can't be any assistance.

is the 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' table a third party table? Maybe from
smartfill?

I do not remember ever seeing this table in the GP structure.

--
Fliehigh

"adbodine22@sbcglobal.net" wrote:

> Ok I have posted this for the third time with no response! I need help
> to know if there is any kind of issue on the back end of our
> environment. If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated!
>

> We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we
> did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message
> while
> launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for
> AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry
> Unhandeled Script Exception:
> Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated
>
> We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the
> 8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they
> needed to be. And it worked!  And the message went away! But then we
> posted more AP and the next day the error message has come back after
> only one day of transactions.
> Other than scripts every day & updating is there something else that
> can be wrong that I am missing???

0
Fliehigh (443)
1/16/2009 7:37:01 PM
On Jan 16, 1:37=A0pm, Fliehigh <Flieh...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Hi Adbodine
>
> First I would like to say, If you need an imidiate soltuiion Open a Case
> with GP support. The reason you probably didn't get a response is two fol=
d.
> 1) there are many reasons you get the Index 0 error and 2) usually no wil=
> responded if we can't be any assistance.
>
> is the 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' table a third party table? Maybe fro=
> smartfill?
>
> I do not remember ever seeing this table in the GP structure.
>
> --
> Fliehigh
>

> "adbodin...@sbcglobal.net" wrote:
> > Ok I have posted this for the third time with no response! I need help
> > to know if there is any kind of issue on the back end of our
> > environment. If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated!
>
> > We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we
> > did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message
> > while
> > launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for
> > AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry
> > Unhandeled Script Exception:
> > Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated
>
> > We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the
> > 8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they
> > needed to be. And it worked! =A0And the message went away! But then we
> > posted more AP and the next day the error message has come back after
> > only one day of transactions.
> > Other than scripts every day & updating is there something else that
> > can be wrong that I am missing???- Hide quoted text -

Thank you for the reply! I really appreaciate it. It is frustrating
that it keeps coming bakc, and I thought if someone else had the same
issue, I would look here first before spending the money on Microsoft.
0
adbodine22 (20)
1/21/2009 3:45:22 PM
I will second Fliehigh's response adbodine.  We're all volunteers on
this forum trying to help others.  If, after your second post of the
same issue, you received no response, that's a pretty good indication
that no one here has ever seen the situation you are describing and
that your best course of action is to contact your VAR or open a case
with MS support.

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com
0
fhamelly1 (1404)
1/21/2009 4:12:21 PM
On Jan 21, 10:12=A0am, "Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP, MCT, MVP"
<fhame...@eastcoast-dynamics.com> wrote:
> I will second Fliehigh's response adbodine. =A0We're all volunteers on
> this forum trying to help others. =A0If, after your second post of the
> same issue, you received no response, that's a pretty good indication
> that no one here has ever seen the situation you are describing and
> that your best course of action is to contact your VAR or open a case
> with MS support.
>
> Frank Hamelly
> MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
> East Coast Dynamicswww.eastcoast-dynamics.com
> blog:www.gp2themax.blogspot.com

That is good information to know- I will say I have found a lot of
useful information on here! Thanks for letting me know that no
response means a unique issue.
0
adbodine22 (20)

"IF" Formula Help #2
Thanks Jack, Worked brilliantly Zac -- Korgan2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Korgan26's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1447 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26138 ...

Help
My Outlook 2000 won't remember my password, which makes it very annoying to have to enter it every time I open Outlook. I've tried checking the box "remember password" when the password prompt comes up. I've tried checking the box "remember password" under Tools>Services>Internet Email Properties>Servers>Incoming Mail Server. I know it's not a function of my Internet mail server (comcast); this works on my other machines. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling Office2000, no luck. Any Ideas ? Is there for instance a Registry key th...

Excel help and advice needed please
Hi, I'm not very good with Excel, which must be obvious or I wouldn't be asking for help would I? I have a spreadsheet which has grown to hold 23,562 data entries from 7888 name categories, and I need to trim it by deleting old and excess data. Doing this manually will take too long to consider doing it on a regular basis, and there must be some method of speeding the process up. I can manage to get the data into alphabetical and date order, and run the subtotal tool to show how many entries are under each heading.. The smallest entry is 1, and the largest entry found so far is 17....

Posting of XML messages
hello i'm trying to create a vbscript that posts a xml file to a http adres. i googled my way arround and found something like this: ' Create an HTTP object Set objHTTP = CreateObject( "WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1" ) can anyone supply me with a code so that i'm able to upload (post) a xml file that is put on my disk and cold monitoring.xml any help woukld be appriciated Leon Leon <lvantoorenburg@hotmail.com> typed: > i'm trying to create a vbscript that posts a xml file to a http > adres. > > i googled my way arround...

smtp 550 error #2
Users are occasionally receiving smtp 550 5.7.1 error when sending (mostly replying) to recipeints outside of our domain. Help? We have Exchange 2003 server. All outbound SMTP traffic sent directly from the smtp virutal server to the Internet. Can you post the NDR? Numeric Code: 5.7.1 Possible Causes: . General access denied, sender access denied - the sender of the message does not have the privileges required to complete delivery. . You are trying to relay your mail through another SMTP server and it does not permit you to relay. . The recipient might have mailbox deliver...

CString::GetLength error
Howdy, I'm having a problem with CString. Rarely but too often, GetLength returns the wrong length. A recent example is a CString "OR" returned a length of 0xDD000002. As you could guess, this caused Serialize to have a heartattack. Has anyone seen this kind of problem before and have an idea of the cause and of a solution? -- Frank Perry LavaLeaf Software Frank Perry wrote: > Howdy, > > I'm having a problem with CString. Rarely but too often, GetLength returns > the wrong length. A recent example is a CString "OR" returned...

eConnect 7.5 error
I downloaded the eConnect .zip file to my hard drive. I would like to install it in TWO to test it out but everytime I click on Microsoft Business Solutions eConnect 7.5.3.0.msi instead of bringing up the installation window it gives me an error saying: It does not look like your system is configured to properly view this file. You can continue, but the file you are trying to view may look "wrong". Click the "Help" button for information on viewing this file properly. Can someone please tell me what program I need to run a .msi file? Thanks, JPS .msi files use th...

Microsoft Office 203 error...
I've install my Microsoft Office 2003 on a rebuilt Dell C840, and I received the following message; 'This operating is not presently configured to run this application'. I've un-install office 2003 and re-install it, and still get the same error. Does anyone have a fix for this message? RodneyJ ...

Problem installing Business Portal 3.0: "invalid site owner" error
Hi there. I've got extremely little Great Plains knowledge, and I've been tasked with installing Business Portal (I do some SharePoint admin for my company). I'm trying to practice the install on my SharePoint test server, which was already running SharePoint Portal Server/Windows SharePoint Services and has a bunch of SP demo sites running. Near the beginning of the Business Portal installation, at the window where it asks you to specify the Business Portal SQL Login ID, I left it as the default of BusinessPortalServer, because the description states that if you leave it as...

Newbee need help with PDF
Access 2007 I have a form that is provided by the state in PDF format , I would like to print my data to this pdf and have no Idea where or how to begin. So any suggestions on how to make access link to a PDF -- Terry My recommendation would be to scan it and save it as an image (jpg, ...). then use it as the background image for your report. Size your report appropriately, and then place your data controls over the appropriate fields on the image, making sure that you set their border properties to transparent. ---- HTH Dale "terry" wrote: > A...

import from express is missing 90% of messages
I'm trying to move to outlook 2003 from express 6, and no matter which way i try to move the mail messages (from express -> 2003 or pull into 2003 from express) its only grabbing 60ish messages of 1726 total. They range from may to july of this year when the whole file has mail from today back to sometime in 2000. Anyone know any other way I can migrate mail from express into 2003? thats the correct way, export OE > OL, are the msgs in seperate identities purchance? "Holden" <craymore@home.com> wrote in message news:Xns9896EA240F165beHoldenhomecom@216.196.9...

Beginner
Hi all, I have outlook 2002 and have set myself up with an e-mail address but can't seem to get it to work properly. I need help! When I send any mail to any (even my work address)e-mail address, the following message comes up The following recipient(s) could not be reached: ..........@........com' on 18/02/2004 19:02 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) Even when I send a mail to my home e-mail address as a test, it defaults to a web based address. HELP PLEASE.... look up this webpage. http://mla.libertine.org/tmda-...

VBA Programming help
Hello, I have an Excel file with 2 worksheets. One containing Order Info called "Orders" and another named "Analysis" which contact some fixed data and two columns for automatic fill in from the "Orders" sheet. I would like to create a code or macro when execute, transfer the Order# and Prod Start columns from the "Orders" sheet to "Analysis" sheet taken the Qty into account. so, if the order# has a quantity of 2, then it will fill in two rows for one Order. The sample data is below. Thanks for any help. Analysis sheet: Line...

OWA Error message... "exchange server is down or .....
Hello all, I am having some Issues with OWA conserning a certian error that is covered in a knowledge base article but this article didnt help me. it is article # 180417 I will start from the begining. I am running Exchange 5.5 with OWA 5.5 on an NT 4.0 SP6 network, yet the OWA server is WIN2k sp4, IIS5 and seprate from the Exchange server. Our file server was having some unfortunate issues with its tape drive and backup software. We then installed the software and tape drive on our OWA server, after having to repair its operating system. After the repair and tape drive/software inst...

Help in Excel #4
When i type then format an excel sheet it changes when i go to preview it. Some cells have two lines but in the preview and print it all goes onto one and leaves big spaces. Is there an option to print and view as typed. I thought there was a format option but I have tried everything and nothing.... Please anybody help ...

Outlook 2000 Help Files
I am getting an error message when I try to open Outlook Help 0xc0000005-0x5d49328d Tech suppport doesn't recognise the 0x5d49328d part of the code Two other related facts Outlook slows my machine, almost, to a standstill when collecting mail from Exchange. PCdoc says I have missing help files Finally I have tried repairing Outlook according to Ms Kb article 260200 Any Ideas ? Thanks ...

Cannot shift objects
Hi , I am trying to hide column(s) in MS Excel 2000 & it is giving me cannot shift objects error i tried doing the comment properties , but this wont work. Please reply ASAP if any body has an answer to this . Rgds Jignesh maybe this'll help: XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;211769 Someone with the same problem posted back that their comments were getting resized causing the trouble. Maybe enabling: Tools|Options|View|Comment and indicator (at least for a little bit will help.) Jign...

please help...anybody!
i am new to excel and i really need help. i am trying to compile a table where i list all the different options a client has to choose from. example, client 01 can choose from 3 types of wood flooring, and they are listed as WF01, WF02, WF03. they can choose from 3 types of stone, ST01, ST02, and ST03...ect. the list is huge and the options are endless. i have been using pivot charts to tell me how many of a particular finish has been choosen, and to list all the choices by a particular client. the problem is that i want to somehow reference what WF01, WF02, etc... are. is there a way...

Windows Live Mail not marking newly posted news messages as Watched
When I post a new message in a newsgroup with Windows Live Mail, I want it to be marked as Watched. This is not happening with all of my news accounts (I have an msnews.microsoft.com and Microsoft Answers account, the Microsoft Answers account is not marking my new posts as Watched). How can I fix this? Thanks. -- Nathan Sokalski njsokalski@hotmail.com http://www.nathansokalski.com/ If you're using the NNTP Bridge for Microsoft Answers, message rules do not work for that. It should work with MSNews. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial...

Error converting Money 05 to Money 06
I am trying to convert my Money 05 file to the 06 version however every time I try to open the file (or restore as backup) it causes the program to crash. Any recommendations? "docdean" <docdean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E5A63AEA-17D9-49F5-8702-F273EAE9F518@microsoft.com... >I am trying to convert my Money 05 file to the 06 version however every >time > I try to open the file (or restore as backup) it causes the program to > crash. > > > Any recommendations? Have you done file repairs? -- Chris Cowles Gainesville, FL N...

HELP!!..forgot password..what to do?
I made a new identity for someone else in the family, but we forgot the password. How can we get on this identity..or somehow change the password without knowing the orginal password? Please help..this is really proving a huge problem.!! Grace, I'm assuming that you are using Outlook Express since you are speaking of Identities. Outlook Express stores its Identity information in the registry at the following location. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Identities Each of the nasty looking numbers you see here is an Identity. If you know the name of the Identity you created, click on each fold...

Error message: This file must be converted with BinHex 4.0
I get this error message and a scrambled document when trying to open Excel files via web mail that were created on a MAC . I run Win XP Pro with SP 2. I have not had this problem on my home desktop dl'g with Outlook Express. So I don't know if the problem lies within my laptop or the webmail or the MAC creator's Excel version or??? Thank you for any help. ...

help with columns #2
i need to know how to make a column of cells increase in number from 1 - what ever so i dont have to keep going from cell dropdown to next cell and so on. Enter 1 in A1 Right-click on the fill handle and drag down as far as you wish. Release button and "Fill Series" Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 15:25:02 -0700, mike <mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i need to know how to make a column of cells increase in number from 1 - what >ever so i dont have to keep going from cell dropdown to next cell and so on. ...

Where does "Filtered" messages go?
Hi. I've enambled the new IMF function in sp2, and set the filtered messages to be "Archived", the question is: Where does these messages go, where can i find them to control if they are indeed Spam og legetimate e-mails? -- EysteinHS "EysteinHS" <EysteinHS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C90231A-0B68-41CA-B89C-A2C454ED6C03@microsoft.com... > Hi. > > I've enambled the new IMF function in sp2, and set the filtered messages > to > be "Archived", the question is: Where does these messages go, where can i > find...

Installing CRM on SBS2003 gives cannot register security services error
I am trying to install CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 system that I have in a test lab and I get a cannot register security services error with a retry cancel and ignore buttons. Is this a know issue with a workaround that I missed in the documentation? Bill Walter ----- Bill Walter wrote: ----- I am trying to install CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 system that I have in a test lab and I get a cannot register security services error with a retry cancel and ignore buttons. Is this a know issue with a workaround that I missed in the documentation? Bill Walter ...