Third request for help with Payables Error message!

Ok I have posted this for the third time with no response! I need help
to know if there is any kind of issue on the back end of our
environment. If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated!

We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we
did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message
while
launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for
AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry
Unhandeled Script Exception:
Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated

We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the
8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they
needed to be. And it worked!  And the message went away! But then we
posted more AP and the next day the error message has come back after
only one day of transactions.
Other than scripts every day & updating is there something else that
can be wrong that I am missing???

0
adbodine22 (20)

Hi Adbodine

First I would like to say, If you need an imidiate soltuiion Open a Case
with GP support. The reason you probably didn't get a response is two fold.
1) there are many reasons you get the Index 0 error and 2) usually no will
responded if we can't be any assistance.

is the 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' table a third party table? Maybe from
smartfill?

I do not remember ever seeing this table in the GP structure.

--
Fliehigh

"adbodine22@sbcglobal.net" wrote:

> Ok I have posted this for the third time with no response! I need help
> to know if there is any kind of issue on the back end of our
> environment. If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated!
>

> We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we
> did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message
> while
> launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for
> AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry
> Unhandeled Script Exception:
> Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated
>
> We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the
> 8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they
> needed to be. And it worked!  And the message went away! But then we
> posted more AP and the next day the error message has come back after
> only one day of transactions.
> Other than scripts every day & updating is there something else that
> can be wrong that I am missing???

0
Fliehigh (443)
1/16/2009 7:37:01 PM
On Jan 16, 1:37=A0pm, Fliehigh <Flieh...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Hi Adbodine
>
> First I would like to say, If you need an imidiate soltuiion Open a Case
> with GP support. The reason you probably didn't get a response is two fol=
d.
> 1) there are many reasons you get the Index 0 error and 2) usually no wil=
> responded if we can't be any assistance.
>
> is the 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' table a third party table? Maybe fro=
> smartfill?
>
> I do not remember ever seeing this table in the GP structure.
>
> --
> Fliehigh
>

> "adbodin...@sbcglobal.net" wrote:
> > Ok I have posted this for the third time with no response! I need help
> > to know if there is any kind of issue on the back end of our
> > environment. If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated!
>
> > We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we
> > did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message
> > while
> > launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for
> > AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry
> > Unhandeled Script Exception:
> > Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated
>
> > We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the
> > 8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they
> > needed to be. And it worked! =A0And the message went away! But then we
> > posted more AP and the next day the error message has come back after
> > only one day of transactions.
> > Other than scripts every day & updating is there something else that
> > can be wrong that I am missing???- Hide quoted text -

Thank you for the reply! I really appreaciate it. It is frustrating
that it keeps coming bakc, and I thought if someone else had the same
issue, I would look here first before spending the money on Microsoft.
0
adbodine22 (20)
1/21/2009 3:45:22 PM
I will second Fliehigh's response adbodine.  We're all volunteers on
this forum trying to help others.  If, after your second post of the
same issue, you received no response, that's a pretty good indication
that no one here has ever seen the situation you are describing and
that your best course of action is to contact your VAR or open a case
with MS support.

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com
0
fhamelly1 (1404)
1/21/2009 4:12:21 PM
On Jan 21, 10:12=A0am, "Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP, MCT, MVP"
<fhame...@eastcoast-dynamics.com> wrote:
> I will second Fliehigh's response adbodine. =A0We're all volunteers on
> this forum trying to help others. =A0If, after your second post of the
> same issue, you received no response, that's a pretty good indication
> that no one here has ever seen the situation you are describing and
> that your best course of action is to contact your VAR or open a case
> with MS support.
>
> Frank Hamelly
> MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
> East Coast Dynamicswww.eastcoast-dynamics.com
> blog:www.gp2themax.blogspot.com

That is good information to know- I will say I have found a lot of
useful information on here! Thanks for letting me know that no
response means a unique issue.
0
adbodine22 (20)

Retryable VSS error. ID 30112 Details: Unknown error (0x800423f3)(ox800423F3)
I consistently get this error trying to backup a single Virtual Server 2005 R2 VM, while other guests on the same host work fine. The problem started when I shut down the VM, compressed the partitions on each of the two VHD files comprising the machine, and then copied the partitions into new VHD files that replaced the original VHD files. After a good deal of experimentation, I am sure the root of the problem is moving the partitions into new VHD files. VS2K5 runs the VM just fine, but DPM 2007 consistently chokes. I'm thinking DPM is storing some identity information ab...

Outlook 2000 error in pst folder
I received an error on my Outlook 2000 when the Inbox or senf folder is attempting to open.The error is in the Windows .pst folder. I am told by Outlook to use the Detect and repair with the program CD. I have tried that, however the problem still exists. I have set up another user account in XP Home and that is a fix, but not very practical. Any Ideas? It says to run the Inbox repair tool. That is scanpst.exe. By default located in; C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\<locale ID> -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox...

mail message in my fie menu
Ever since I bought my new computer I havenot been able to send E Mails/Messages on Outlook 2000 I cannot find Mail message in the File menu and even when accessing a new E Mail form thewre is no send button on the toolbar Please advise It sounds like you attempted to install Outlook 2000 on your new computer and move your old data file. It also sounds like you now have a corrupt Outlook profile. How did you go about moving the Outlook Data File? Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP- Print /Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When Ne...

What is error: 0x8004010F and how do I correct it.
When I try to email with outlook 2003 I get the above error stating that an object could not be found. I have xp What type of environment are you in (POP3, Exchange, etc.?). Do you have any add-ins or use anything like Mobile Manager? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "timlaf" wrote: > When I try to email with outlook 2003 I get the above error stating that an > object could not be found. I have xp I am in POP3 "K. Orland" wrote:...

new message window (Microsoft Word) opens 1/2 way!
When we go to compose a new message in Outlook 20000, the window only opens up 1/2 way and we have to maximize it. There have been a few times that the window will open up all the way but not sure if there is either a regestry setting or local setting that would control this feature??? Thanks! On hands and knees, Paul crawls to SilverRaven and begs: >When we go to compose a new message in Outlook 20000, the >window only opens up 1/2 way and we have to maximize it. >There have been a few times that the window will open up >all the way but not sure if there is either a re...

error -1216
I tried to replay the transaction logs into the edb file using the following: eseutil /r e00 /l"c:\temprest" /d"g:\program files\exchsrvr\mdbdata" Instead of replaying i got an error message: "Operation terminated with error -1216(JET_errAttachedDatabaseMismatch, An outstanding database attachment has been detected at the start or end of recovery but database is missing or does not match attachment information." Does anyone know how to get around this? I have done a search in google for this error....and have found nothing. "=?Utf-8?B?cGF1bGI=?=&qu...

Auto Accept Agent Errors
Hi Everyone, I am running the Auto Accept Agent on an Exchange 2003 w/SP1. I have about 10 resource mailboxes registered, and it had been working fine for almost a year now. Starting last week, the Agent stopped proccessing any new appointments, and is logging the following error about 8 times a second in the Application Log: -------------- Event Type: Error Event Source: Auto Accept Agent Event Category: None Event ID: 4097 Date: 10/25/2005 Time: 8:44:08 AM User: N/A Computer: ODIN Description: Exception occurred while processing item "". This item will not be processed. T...

Help with a template
I had a Quotation template that I was using to help my husband with his small business. I cannot find the template and when I try to open it up on my system to see other quotes or estimates I have done for him, it is a blank screen. Help, please. Tell me what I am doing wrong or how I can redownload another template. Thanks for any help. I don't know what you are doing wrong. Maybe you could download another template using the method you used to download the last one. Templates are not difficult to create (File>Save As>Template); you could create your own. -- Greeting from the Gulf...

Inventory reconciliation gone wrong.. help???
Hi, Have a real serious problem.... was doing a inventory reconciliation when great plains crashed.. not whenever you try to get into any transaction entry window the error, 'cannot post while inventory quantities are being altered' and we cannot enter any documents.. Is there any way we can resume the inventory reconciliation or stop it?? Cheers ...

#error in text box
I have this code in a text box = dsum("[Amount]", "[July 09 - On Billings and Adjustments Data Query]", "[Customer No] = " & [cboCustomerNumber] & " AND Format([Posting Date Period], ""yyyymm"") = '" & Format([cboPostingDate], "yyyymm") & "'") i keep getting #error in my text box i'm struggling to find they answer to why the query July 09 - On Billings and Adjustments Data Query has fields of customer Number posting periood date Amount Now i have two combo ...

Outlook Incoming Messages no longer display
Pictures in incoming Outlook 2007 Messages no longer display. How can I fix this ? "erni" wrote: > Pictures in incoming Outlook 2007 Messages no longer display. How can I fix > this ? I am having the same problem. It seems to happen with HTML email messages. The messages are there you just can't read the font. It is barely legible and faded yellow. ...

Help with hierarchy in organization charts
I am trying to create a basic org chart for my organization. I am having difficulty representing people at different levels that report to the same person. For example, a manager and a director might report to a partner. I want the manager to appear lower on the chart than the director, but want a direct line to the partner above both people. I realize I can manually lower the manager, but when I use the re-layout function the manager is elevated back to the level of the director. Any ideas? This was easy to accomplish in OrgPlus and I assume there must be a way in Visio as well. Thanks!...

Automatic message language definition in international environment
How can I strictly define language for replies in Outlook 2002 with Microsoft Word message editor? Definition of Word/Outlook are not strictly followed. Problem background: We operate Outlook 2002 in international environment and users obtain messages from various countries and some messages go through several countries. A lot of countries have alternate national language defined together with English language in Windows Regional settings. The problem is that when you forward/reply to a message, sometimes Outlook use the local language for new text, sometimes use English. There is no ...

Where to find documentation on IDispatch errors?
Hello again, I am trying to figure out how to look up IDispatch errors. I couldn't find the documentation that explains IDispatch errors by their error ID (ex: #32). Can anyone point me to documentation where I can find a list of IDispatch errors and their descriptions? The error I'm trying to figure out the meaning of is IDispatch error #32. Thank you, Mete You did better post this to a programmer's group... IDispatch is a COM interface. It is documented in MSDN: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/automat/htm/chap5_3alw.asp. Typically IDispatch ...

Error when installing sample data in Project Accounting
When I run the macro to load sample data onto my TWO company in project accounting, after a few minutes, when the employee data is getting loaded, I get an error that window is no longer available and the macro stops running. Anyone has any idea how to load the remainder of the sample data and why this error is happening. I tried to load the data again (a fresh database load) but I got the same error again. Hi, add OLEPath=d:\eentrprs\ in your dex.ini file and run the macro again. Regards Ani "AA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6efa01c...

Help #7
I have Pub 2000 at work and Pub 2002/3 at home and I saved my file at home in 2000 format and brought it to work to print on 11x17 and I have lost my formatting related to tab settings and it now tells me that this is a web page and tabs don't work. I did not save it as a web page can I somehow convert it back to a Pub format so my tabs work? It is an 8 page program. Don't know why it would turn into a web page... Did you copy the publication to the local hard drive before opening it? This article may give you insight into the tab issue. Custom tabs that you previously set in Publ...

GetWindowRect errors
Hi, this is a bit tricky to explain, so please be complain if im not making myself clear. code: in form view : <.h> CFontListCtrl c_FontList; // my subclassed control <.cpp> c_FontList.GetCtrlRect(&c_staticBorder); // call a method from formview in subclass: <.cpp> void CFontListControl::GetCtrlRect(CStatic* pS) { CRect rect(0,0,0,0); pS->GetWindowRect(&rect); ScreenToClient(&rect); <<<----------------wrong // use rect... rect is relivent to c_FontList not main window ...... ...... } problem is, the above call S...

Help needed for a simple spreadsheet
I use MS office 2000, using excell to calculate costings, i would lik to simplyfy the way i use the spreadsheet to calculate costs but canno find out how to set up a basic database which will automatically link t the spreadsheet, any help would be gratefully appreciated. Using a simple 5 column spreadsheet i would like to set it up a follows. Column A - enter simple item code (upto 10 digits) which wil auto-complete after 3 digits and allow scrolling through similar code until the correct item is found, column C would then automatically b entered with the full item description and column D...

Reply/New Message
Hello All - Using Outlook 2003 SP2 I have 3 accounts: Acct 1 Pop/Smtp (Default) Acct 2 Pop/Smtp Acct 3 Pop/Smtp When I start a new mail message, the default Acct 1 is used for the sender. But when I click Forward/Reply/Reply-All on an existing message, Acct 3 is used for the sender. (I get a gray box at the top of the message screen "this message will be sent via Acct3." I can then click Accounts and change the sender to Acct 1. How do I make Acct 1 be the default for New, Forward, Reply and Reply-All??? Any Ideas? Thanks, Shay Shay <shaygonen@gmail.com> wrote: > When...

Vendor Notes Window in Payables Management
We would like a Notes Window for Payable Management Vendors like the one available for Collections Management Main Window. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9...

Corel Quattro file Coversion Help
I am attempting to convert multiple large linked Corel Quatro spreadsheets to Excel. Does any one know of a converter? I have tried using Microsofts pubilshed converter for Excel 2000. However everytime I attempt to open a Quattro .wb3 file with the converter it locks excel up. Any ideas????? ...

desparately need help
i installed the camera icon on the QAT last week and experimented with it. got the message "The picture is too large and will be truncated". Now i get that message on every file and every time a enter something in a cell. i have removed the camera icon and have re-booted but am still having trouble. thanks in advance -- aprilshowers ...

Printing Envelopes in word98/OS9 causes error
I have a user which is the only one who recieves this error yet everyone else does not who performs the same task but not as often. When she prints a envelope via the wizard she sometimes receives the error "An error has occured while printing" she hits ok. And then from that day on she and only she cant print envelopes to that document. I have walked her through sitting right next to her, printing an envelope and notice nothing that she isnt doing that i am, or anything extra for that matter, ive removed office98 and the problem leaves sometimes for a month sometimes doesnt effect ...

Help on tracking email
Hi, When recieved emails with track token from outside, I always got another email with the subject : FW:.... I could not find a rule to ask it to forward to my local account. So what is wrong with it? Any ideas? Thanks, Cindy You can Forward emails/activities from within CRM. It may be possible someone is forwarding these to you. "Cindy" wrote: > Hi, When recieved emails with track token from outside, I always got another > email with the subject : FW:.... I could not find a rule to ask it to forward > to my local account. So what is wrong with it? > Any ideas...

run time error -2147352567
Help! I keep getting run time error -2147352567 "The data has been changed" on my form. The error is generated when I click on a button the opens up a report for me. Here is the VBA. (Submitting just tells if strRQD is "NotMet") Private Sub Command53_Click() 'Print Preview Call Submitting If strRQD = "NotMet" Then strMessage = strMessage + Chr(13) + strDetails + Chr(13) + "Would you like to print these issues on the report?" Select Case MsgBox(strMessage, vbYesNoCancel) Case 6 'Yes Me.IssuesComments = strDetail...