Event ID: 7022
Date:  5/8/2008
Time:  9:53:37 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: WEBPORTAL
The Microsoft Business Framework queued work item service service hung on
starting.

Your help is greatly appreciated

Bill

0
billn1 (13)

Receipt not in Item Transaction Inquiry
I have a client that uses project accounting. They have received against a purchase order. The receipt shows up in the Purchase Receipts Inquiry, but does not show up in the Item Transaction Inquiry. What could be causing this? ...

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Service Products Tracking.
We run a workshop repair service, what is the best way to track customers products, as it seems unfeasible to add products when booking an over the counter repair order in CRM. I would like to track repairs against machine manufacturer to do simple reporting like reliability against brand etc. I would recommend the following as the product you sell is a service I would create the service as the product i.e. create product Start-up costs, hourly rate, etc. To track brand reliability I would create one or more custom entities which contain the brand and maybe even their products. T...

Microsoft Exchange Server

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

Workplace Queues

Doesn't show busy,when scheduling meeting
Hello I have a user, who has meetings scheduled and shows up in her Calendar fine. But, when she or someone else tries to schedule new meeting, invite her, it doesn't show her busy schedule. It indicates as if she is available all time. Secondly, when she edits the meeting and marks as "Out of Office", than it shows up as busy. Her Out of Office is Off. Outlook 2000 with Exchange corporate setup. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks ...

Right clicking on a CListCtrl item
I have a TreeCtl object in a dialog box. I created an OnNMRclick.. override function to capture a right clicks. The problem I can't figure out is how to find the tree item that the user has right clicked on. Here's what I tried: void CRestoreFiles::OnNMRclickXYZ(NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT *pResult) POINT CurPos; TVHITTESTINFO lpht; HTREEITEM RightClickItem; GetCursorPos(&CurPos); lpht.pt = CurPos; RightClickItem = TreeView_HitTest(pNMHDR->hwndFrom,&lpht); ... I figured that GetCursorPos would give me the position of the cursor where I had right clicke...

item class table

why does my spell check not work?
My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? In what program / version "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8883BD-0958-4AB0-93FF-F43E4FB9D176@microsoft.com... > My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? ...

Date function quit working

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Sum items in a lookup table.
I work for a bus company that has 240 different routes. I also have a table in Excel that lists monthly ridership for each route. I use it as a lookup table to get data for another report. The problem? There are 6 of the 240 routes that are served by more than one garage so they appear twice in the lookup table and I would like to get the sum of the ridership for that particular route from the table. Is this possible and if so how do I do it? I gather you're using a lookup function now to find the ridership from a given route. VLOOKUP will return (0 or) 1 value. If you use SU...

Outlook 2003
Hi Is it possible to order the deleted items by date of deletion in outlook 2003? Many thanks Lee Lee Atkinson <leeatkinsonlincs@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to order the deleted items by date of deletion in > outlook 2003? Use the Field Chooser to add the Modified time to the Deleted Items folder header bar (the one that says "From", "Subject", "Received", etc. and sort on that time. Deleting an item is a modification, so I would expect the modified date to be affected, giving you the most accurate value of the item's deleted time....