Template does not get updated when a project is closed

We have found a problem with the use of timesheet templates in the Business
Portal. Apparently the template does not get updated when a project is closed
or an employee's assignment to the project is removed. I would imagine there
was no intention to do this given the nature of what a template is. However,
we would like to raise an enhancement request to the Business Portal to see
if something can be done to stop a timesheet being saved or submitted with a
closed project code.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=505f1fb3-530b-4735-9ae3-2a4fbe6d9c31&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
BenCB (2)

How can I get data from one worksheet into another exsiting worksh
Here is my case: I already have 2 worksheets both include 2 columns: Cell & Site Name. WorkSheet A includes all the cells and site names; WorkSheet B includes only a small portion of Cells. Now what I need to do is to get the site name for each cell in worksheet B. I don't want to manually copy & paste. Is there any way to speed up? Thanx! Cell Site Name T50MB7 T73MA7 T73MA8 T73MA9 T04MV9 T04MW7 T34MK7 T34MK8 T51ME1 T51ME2 T51ME3 T04MV1 T34OR2 T34OR7 T34OR8 Sabrina, you can use the VLOOKUP formula to fill in your Site Names in Worksheet B. Example: =VL...

Saving Label Templates
I just downloaded a label template (Avery 8871) and now I'd like to save it so it can be accessed from the label wizard in Word 2004 for Mac. Where does it go? You need to use the template just as you would any other template. -- Paul Ballou MVP Office http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx http://office.microsoft.com/templates http://office.microsoft.com/home http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/ http://www.ballousgiftshop.com/p1152b/ Life would be easier if we could view the source code "PaulB" <paulb@kdwine.com> wrote in message news:1120776370.421863.9200@...

closing a floating toolbar
Hi, I need to disable the close button in a floating toolbar. Other solution would be to know what event is called when I press the button "x" on my floating toobar. I have proved with OnClose, but it is not called when I press that button. Thanks a lot, Regards, JIGE Take a look at http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq/mfc/14.htm -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "JIGE" <nacho@ujaen.es> wrote in message news:c150ka$pe5$1@nsnmrro2-gest.nuria.telefonica-data.net... | Hi, | | I need to disable the close button in a floating toolbar. Other solutio...

How do I get the header to print out for e-mail messages?
For some reason, I am unable to print out the header of e-mail messages and it only prints out the message but not the time/date, subject, To..., From...., etc. Does anyone have an idea how to get this back on? Aloha yoda_the_webmaster, I'm guessing you're using Outlook 2003 (or earlier?) with Internet Explorer 7. That's a known issue that the IE team is working on. In the meantime you can either try and go back to IE6, upgrade to Outlook 2007 (which is unaffected because it doesn't use IE to print HTML messages) or edit the message and change the format to Rich T...

how do i get "click on" in recieved e mails to work
WHEN I RECEIVE E MAILS WITH "CLICK ON" STATEMENTS TO GO TO SOME OTHER WEB SITE MY OUTLOOK JUST BRINGS UP A BLANK MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER PAGE AND GOES NO WHERE. WHAT SETTINGS DO I HAVE TO CHANGE TO CAUSE THE "CLICK ON" TO GO TO THE INTENDED WEB SITES. WJONES1122 <WJONES1122@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > WHEN I RECEIVE E MAILS WITH "CLICK ON" STATEMENTS TO GO TO SOME OTHER > WEB SITE MY OUTLOOK JUST BRINGS UP A BLANK MICROSOFT INTERNET > EXPLORER PAGE AND GOES NO WHERE. WHAT SETTINGS DO I HAVE TO CHANGE TO > CAUSE THE "CLICK ON...

Why pEnumIDList->Next get "My docs" twice?
Hi, I call pEnumIDList->Next to emun all items under desktop. Part of my code is like below: while ((pEnumIDList->Next(1, &pID, &nReturned) != S_FALSE) && (nReturned == 1)) { pSpecialFolder->GetDisplayNameOf(pID, SHGDN_NORMAL, &Sret); StrRetToString(Sret, name); pSpecialFolder->GetDisplayNameOf(pID, SHGDN_FORPARSING, &Sret); StrRetToString(Sret, path); } In first round, name is "My docs"...

Get rid of Double Space in Calendar Notes ??
When I cut and past test into calendar notes for an event the text is double spaced. I change the font but can never delete the blank line of the double space. How can this be cleared out ??? ...

OMA Problem Getting Desperate & Running out of Ideas
Hi I am looking to roll out OMA through my corp, but can't seem to solve this prob I am having with logging on I have been through the available papers and there none out there which apply to this or work for it I enabled OMA on my local Exchange 2003 box which is running Server 2000, the OMA directory in IIS contains the correct mailboxes. However when I connect through I.E6 to http://servername:port/oma, I seem to sucessfully logon, but then get then get blocked with a HTTP 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR page cannot be displayed screen. I also get this when I browse OMA through IIS. Though I...

Automatic Updates 09-12-10
I have a Dell Inspiron e1505 with Windows XP Home Edition - SP3. Overall workinig pretty good. I have Automatic Updates turned on and for some reason it keeps wanting to "Installing Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 (update 1 of 1)... ", however just as it's starting a window entitled "SL18.tmp" pops up and says "SL18.tmp has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." My only option at this point is to Close the window and then the Automatic Update stops, but then after a while it tries again with ...

Getting Compaq to Boot With 4 Gig Memory
We have a Compaq W8000 workstation with 4 GB of memory installed. Unfortunately Windows can only retrieve and use about 3.61 GB of that. It looks like the BIOS of various cards might be locking up part of the first 640 KB of memory? Can anyone give some advice on how to get Windows to get use of the full 4GB of memory? -- W On Mar 9, 7:40=A0pm, "W" <persistent...@spamarrest.com> wrote: > We have a Compaq W8000 workstation with 4 GB of memory installed. > Unfortunately Windows can only retrieve and use about 3.61 GB of that. = =A0 It > looks like...

Project-based Purchase Receipt Return in GP 9
A user entered a purchase receipt for a non-inventory item against a project and posted it. The receipt has not been billed and never will be so that's not an issue. If the receipt has not been invoiced, should she simply enter a Return transaction? If the receipt has been invoiced but we just want to get rid of the cost from the project, what is the best way to handle this? -- Charles Allen, MVP ...

Predefined distribution list in outlook template
Hi everyone, Here is my current situation, I have a central mailbox to send out urgent messages to predefined distribution list in my Personal Address Book (PAB). The problem is message owners need to rely on me all the times (even when I am not in the office!) to send out messages since I am the person who maintain the distribution list and to make sure the message sent to right group of people. I think this is not a efficient process. I am looking for an automation way so that message owners can send out messages themselves while making use of the distribution list I maintain. I...

month end close out
during "close billing cycle" We get message "account receivable balance does not match closing balance". It tell us which account has the problem and says accounts will not be closed. What causes this and how do we fix it? Sam, Not exactly the same error message, but try this. http://tinyurl.com/8utdt -- = "sam" <sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2ACF22EE-7377-421D-B985-F819E76C263B@microsoft.com... > during "close billing cycle" We get message "account receivable balance > does > not match closing balance&...

need inv/rec/issue template
I need an Excel template that can manage reciepts and issue and track material through multiple step projects. I know that it will be input intensive but we are small making onesies and twosies with multiple inside and outside processes. Thanks for your assistance Mark This sounds like a lot more than just a template, Mark. Sounds like a complete custom application to me. The best I can do is an invoice and sales tracking method in my downloads folder at www.officearticles.com/downloads/ ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Material Maven" <Material Maven@discu...

Email template walkthrough
I am looking for an email template walkthru. I have a client who wants a document on how to create CRM email templates as .dot files. I have showed them once how to do this but they can't remember and want a document or link to instructions. Thanks, -pat Hi, Might be this refresh some of ur memory . http://blogs.msdn.com/jim_glass/archive/2006/08/14/699691.aspx Mail merge is only supported by the Microsoft CRM 3.0 client for Microsoft Office Outlook and uses Microsoft Word templates. If you are using the Web application (The version of Microsoft CRM that works in Internet Explor...

Automatically pull data from one file to populate a template
Hi Everyone... Just beginning to get the hang of vba coding in excel. I would like to implement a new feature in a spreadsheet here at the office. We currently have a master records sheet containing vital information on unit processing. Each unit then has a sub file containing additional information. Currently one must populate the master record file. Then open a template and populate another file with the same information. I would like to streamline this process and have the data in the master record file automatically inserted into the template, allowing the user to only have to ...

Windows update 05-18-10
Hi , Whenever that I want to update my Windows I got following error message : The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem Could you do a favor and let me know how I could update my XP system ? "Parastoo" wrote: > Hi , > Whenever that I want to update my Windows I got following error message : > > The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are > trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve ...

print number of update records through sql job
I have update statement which updates column name (auditor_details) in a churn of 5000 records at a time of auditor table which contain 3.2 millions records. I have schedule this through sqljob. I'm looking over sql example to check for update records and gives a output and quit the jobs if no update records. Thanks in advance sqlnovice (sqlnovice@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > I have update statement which updates column name (auditor_details) in a > churn of 5000 records at a time of auditor table which contain 3.2 > millions records. I have schedule this...

UPDATE 12.0.1 will not install
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel When I select the volume to install my update which is the only volume on my MBP I get the following: "You cannot install Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac 12.0.1 Update on this volume. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume." This was an upgrade that I installed several weeks ago, I'm currently run ver 12.0.0. I have tried using the Auto Update and well and downloading the image file. Any help will be appreciated. <CJO@officeformac.com> wrote: > &quo...

get the username of the logged on user
I am creating a windows service which is running under Localsystem account. How can i find out the username of the currently logged in user. GetUserName() function returns "SYSTEM". Even the GetTempPath() function returns the path of systems temp directory. And every access to HKEY_CURRENT_USER registry key gives me wrong information as the current user in such case is .Default Can anyone please tell me a way to find out the name of the logged in windows user??? The service has to run in system context so i cant change it. Thanks in Advance... "Rohit Kumar" <Roh...

How do I set up a payroll spreadsheet will update weekly?
I am not familiar with Excel and need to know how to set up a payroll spreadsheet that uses a formula to update payroll weekly Try this Microsoft link. I think that it is probably what you need. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA010843671033.aspx -- Regards, OssieMac "torit" wrote: > I am not familiar with Excel and need to know how to set up a payroll > spreadsheet that uses a formula to update payroll weekly "torit" wrote: > I am not familiar with Excel and need to know how > to set up a payroll spreadsheet that uses a formula > to updat...

Directly link item engineering data rev level to PO entry/update
Common industry standard is to note the revision level of the item ordered on the PO... this is required for ISO. There is no direct table link from item engineering data to the PO Entry/update regarding item's current revision level. -- Steve Laurenzano K-Rain Manufacturing ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based News...

Using Blackberry to update CRM
I'm almost positive that this will work, but I'd like someone out there to confirm it. If a user has a Blackberry that connects to Exchange using BlackBerry's server integration software, and that user edits a record that syncs to Exchange, will that change be reflected in CRM 3, assuming that the record is tagged for tracking in CRM? I can't see why it wouldn't work, but I want to make sure. Thanks for any feedback! -Eric. Sorry this will not work. YOu might want to check out tendigits.com for a full blackberry integration to CRM ==============================...

Internet Update zapped by October budget
Today after I downloaded transactions from my online accounts I noticed that my October budget was gone. It was there yesterday, so the only thing I can think happened was that the "Money Update" portion of the Internet Update downloaded something that affected my October budget. Has this happened to anyone else? On the individual transactions the catagories I assigned are still there, but the information for all of October has been deleted from the budget. What do I do now? Thank you. >-----Original Message----- >Today after I downloaded transactions from my on...

Email Activity Page takes time to close
Hi, In my application, if the email content in an email activity page is large, the page takes 15-20 seconds to close. I think I should dispose objects while closing the page. But I don't know where to do it? Help please ...