talent management solution/Compenation Management Solution

Hello,
My company is looking for a Talent Management Solution/Compensation
Management Solution. If anyone has any experience with any products, please
post.
Thank you

Jack

0
jacktundra (359)

Adding price levels through Integration Manager
I am trying to add a price level to a group of parts using Integration Manager. In my integration, my source is a CSV file with item number, price level, percent, price, and U of M. The price level already exists in the inventory price level setup. The destination I'm using is Inventory Item in the Great Plains folder. Item number, price level, U of M, percent, and price are mapped to columns in my CSV file. I checked the properties of the integration to make sure it is "Insert and Update", and then run it. It tells me that all of the items in my CSV file were successfully ...

Turn off command buttons if a manager doesn't have accounts
I have a form where users first login and get a UserID. I have a table with accounts and the accounts are assigned to the users. I have a relationship between tblAccounts and tlbUser (UserID). The next form is the main form and I would like certain controls to disappear if the user does NOT have any accounts assigned to him (ie. Sales supervisor). Right now I have it setup where the form checks if that specific UserID is logged in and turns them off accordingly. But pretty soon others without accounts will be able to log in (ie. Purchasers, Customer Reps, Engineers) so this will b...

Multiple Outlook.exe in Windows Task Manager
How do you stop this and why is it there. Sometimes I want to shut down, and I get error messages waiting for another outlook.exe to close >-----Original Message----- >How do you stop this and why is it there. Sometimes I >want to shut down, and I get error messages waiting for >another outlook.exe to close >. >I have the same problem, let me know if you get an answer. You are getting multiple instances of OL, showing in task mngr/processses, because OL is not shutting down when you Close/End it. Have you run Detect/Repair?, Any Com addins?; if so disable these and ...

About Fixed Asset Management
Might I ask some questions about Fixed Asset Management? 1. While I select the currency ID (not functional currency), an error message is prompted with the following information. The Rate Type ID isns associated with Currency ID "XYZ" Message Number: 30910071 But I can use that XYZ in payable transactions. What should I do if I want to correct this mistake and use the non-funcational currency? 2. I have selected "POST PM to FA". After I post payables transaction using FA accounts in PURCHASE type, I can't find the purchase button appear in Asset General Informat...

Manager window navigation
Allow cycling through windows in Manager by pressing Control-` (control-tilde). This is incredibly handy in some Microsoft products, but is not consistently implemented. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Commu...

Extensions on Integration manager for Conversions
I would like for partners to be able to request a one time 120 day extension on Integration Manager for Conversions for any client and get automatic approval. Too often a client purchases software and the implementation gets delayed. Then we run short of time with IM. Just like we can get an extension on filing our taxes, I think MS should give us one extension per customer on IM for Conversions upon request. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree&qu...

Player playing large file .... Best way to manage memory
I am creating a player that will play a large file ... say 500MB. Are CreateFileMapping and MapViewOfFile API going to be useful ..... points to note... 1) I am only going to read the file. 2) The file will reside on the network shared path. 3) I am only going to read the file sequentially. (From start to end) Plz let me know whether normal file APIs are enough or File mapping APIs ..... or is there any other better solution ........ Yes, they could work. Note that you might want to have two views active, to provide some "double-buffering". But also, reading the file in lar...

Microsoft Management reporter migration from Frx
I ran the Microsoft Management Report migration wizard. Several reports have an entry in the Row definitions for CBR as a format code and in the "Related Rows" and entry for 195 the row for our Net Sales. In the column definitions we have a formula of B/CBR%. CBR% is generates an error that % is an unexpected character and removing the % I get an error that CBR is not a valid cell reference. The help file seems to indicated that BASEROW should replace CBR but BASEROW is not a selectable option in the Row definitions as a format code. Any idea? ...

Exchange System Manager Question
We have a mixed enviroment with exchange 2000 and 2003. Running the system manager from any given machine, should you or should you not see ALL the information in system manager? For example, in folder replication status if I go to details from some machines (worksations and servers) I do not see any information. My undersatnding was that you should see all the information in system manager regardless of where it was run from. ...

Problems with Exch. System Manager on local workstation
I'm am trying to run Exchange System Manager from my own computer which is Windows XP. I start the program with my Exchange Admin credentials and it comes up fine. I can perform all of my duties except when I click on Client Permissions of a public folder I receive this error. The information store could not be opened. The logon to the Microsoft Exchange server computer failed. MAPI 1.0 ID no: 80040111-0286-00000000 ID no: C1050000 Exchange System Manager I have looked at the following MS KB article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842019 unfortunately to no avail. Any help would be muc...

Visio Partner Webcast Series
Understanding the impact of new applications and hardware updates on today's complex networks is an important part of IT & Network Management. July's Visio partner webcast features two partners with IT & Network Management solutions that incorporate the power of Visio into their solutions to help keep business networks performing optimally. Join us on Tuesday, July 18th at 9am PST for this informative webcast on IT & Network Management Solutions. Partner Profiles Sysoft (www.sysoft-fr.com) Sysoft provides Amarco, a solution for Enterprise Architecture analysis and visua...

Slow UAC and Booting
Hello, Recently my sister's laptop, HP DV9000 Series, had this problem with logging on and the UAC black out took about 20 - 25 seconds before the window popped up. I was reading other forums and found out about msconfig. I opened it up and went to the Startup tab. I went through the list and disabled the ones she would rarely have any use for and the UAC "black out" went down to 1-3 seconds. My Solution: -Just open the "Start Menu" and type "msconfig" without quotation marks. -When it shows on the menu open it and go to the "Startup" ta...

Project 2007: Managed Code Add-in for Importing Tasks from Excel
All, I downloaded and tried to install the below add-in: Project 2007: Managed Code Add-in for Importing Tasks from Excel http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=416B606A-88C8-496F-9AD3-9AFA09780E12&displaylang=en Do I need Visual Studio to install this or is there a simple step by step walk thru on how to install it? Thanks. Cole Hi Cole, hope you are well. The download at the link below provides the complete source code files which need to be compiled by MS Visual Studio 2008 Beta 2 or later, with Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) before use...

Looking for 4.0 Mobile Solution
Hello, I am wondering if there are any Mobile Options that work with Windows Mobile 5.0 or 6.0? One of the major things that we would like to do is to track(set regarding) emails from our PDA's. Is anyone aware of a solution that will work? Thanks, Chris ...

Integration manager web service source adapter
I am evaluating several options to integrate Great Plains with a separate system that will serve as a sub-ledger. The sub-ledger system provides integration via web services for GL, AP, and AR transactions. In Integration Manager (7.5), I see the ability to install source adapters for ODBC, text files, and XML files. I suppose I could write a utility to call and consume the sub-ledger's web services and write XML files, but it would be more convenient if Integration Manager provided the ability to call a web service itself. Is this possible? Thanks in advance. The closest to th...

Open Position: CRM Global Solutions Manager (MS Dynamics) at Avanade Inc.
Please contact me directly to discuss this awesome opportunity. I am also looking for a CRM developer - Pass the word. Ledonia Davis-Ward | Senior Global Recruiter Avanade Inc | Seattle Service Center 2211 Elliott Ave, Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98121 Direct: 206-239-6078 www.avanade.com Hey Matt, Ronald. Do you fancy giving them a telling for using this forum for commercial purposes...... -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk "AvanadeRecruiting" wrote: > Please contact me directly to discuss this awesome opportunity. I am > als...

Online Bill pay solution
Can anyone recommend a solution for a company who just wants to give customers the ability to see Great Plains invoices online, select and pay? Yes, take a look at AssureBuy (www.AssureBuy.com). Look for their solution called View N Pay. Brenner -- www.KlenzmanConsulting.com "VGrinam" wrote: > Can anyone recommend a solution for a company who just wants to give > customers the ability to see Great Plains invoices online, select and pay? There is another solution for on-line bill pay called ePay from Nodus Technologies which integrates with GP. It also allows paymen...

How do I activate Document Version management in Excel just like .
I want to do 2 things: 1. Activate versions on MS Excel 2000 or 2003 Documents just like the option available in MS Word 2. Compare 2 different versions of WORD Document (Not in a Split window) Maybe like change tracker or something where changes are highlighted 1. Excel doesn't have a Version feature like Word's. 2. If you ask this question in one of the Word newsgroups, someone may be able to help you. Pradeep Khanna wrote: > I want to do 2 things: > 1. Activate versions on MS Excel 2000 or 2003 Documents just like the option > available in MS Word > > 2. Comp...

Picture Manager Printing Problems
I recently upgrade my computer and am now running Win7 with Office 2007. Whenn I try to use picture manager to print pictures to my HP Deskjet 895cse, the pictures look washed out and there are white lines that run across the entire picture. When I print the same photo through other programs (including to an XPS file and then printing the XPS file), the picture prints correctly. Can someone tell me how to fix picture manager so that I can print directly from Picture Manager to my deskjet 895cse? Sorry, Picture Manager doesn't support printing. It hands printing off to ...

Solution! Send windows domain account expiring password reminder email to users #2
New tool available that sends a professional email password expiration reminder notice to all Active Directory user accounts with an expiring domain password. Password Reminder PRO - http://www.sysoptools.com/password-reminder-pro.html Perfect for all change-password environments, supporting remote-only OWA users, laptop users (RPC/HTTP) and Mac / Linux users. Our Password Reminder PRO (PRP) application is brand new and is available now for free signup / download. We're looking for seasoned IT professionals to give it a spin and tell us what they think. Password Reminder PRO monitors al...

Collections Management Report.pdf Not Available
We are running Great Plains 7.5. In the Documentation\Reports Directory the Collections Management Report.pdf says "This Document Is Not Installed". If I run it from the Online Manuals on the original CD, the same message appears in pdf format, "This Documrnt Is Not Installed" What do I need to do to get a copy of this pdf file on my GP Server? ...

IMF Will Not Update
I can report that I just received the update(!!), as follows: Microsoft Exchange Server 2003: Update for Intelligent Message Filter for Exchange Server 2003: 2006.11.09 (KB907747) The "solution" to the problem is as follows: There is a *small window* (how long exactly I don't know), every 1st or 3rd Tuesday (or Wednesday) of each month to get the update. If you miss the "window" then you have to wait 2 weeks for the next updates to come along. As well as that, make sure you have the following in place: - Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 2. - Uninstall IMFv1 (In...

few projects in one solution
hi, if I have 2 projects in 1 solution. one project is written in VB and one in C#. Should I expect some problems? or this will work correctly? regards daniel "kazik" <kazik79@o2.pl> wrote in message news:hkf4h5$c5h$1@mx1.internetia.pl... > if I have 2 projects in 1 solution. one project is written in VB and one > in C#. Should I expect some problems? or this will work correctly? No problems at all. It should work without any trouble. kazik wrote: > hi, > > if I have 2 projects in 1 solution. one project is written in VB and one &...

Archiving Solution needed
I'm currently using Exchange 2007. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good archiving solution to "replace" using pst files? a quick search came up with this: http://www.gfi.com/mailarchiver/ "PM" wrote: > I'm currently using Exchange 2007. Does anyone have any suggestions for a > good archiving solution to "replace" using pst files? How about Journal Archiving that is provided with Exchange 2000, 2003 and 2007? http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2006/10/18/429216.aspx If you're not happy will Exchange doing it then; Third part solu...

Export Certificate with Private Key from CA Management MMC
Hello, We have an Enterprise Certificate Authority installed in our Windows 2003 Domain. I have minted some Client Authentication certificates, and I have marked the private keys as exportable. I am able to install the certs using the web certificate service (https://CA/certsrv), and I am able to export the certificate and private key from my computer's local certificate store. However, I am trying to mint the cert for someone else, as an administrator, and I want to be able to export the certificate and private key directly from the CA, rather than installing the certificate...