Take non-qualifying discounts Select Checks Screen default

Can anyone tell me how to default the checkbox to Take all non-qualifying
discounts to always be checked?

0
eric2659 (8)

Eric,

I'm trying to recall which window this is in but it doesn't really matter.

There isn't anything in GP that defaults this value that I remember and so
the solution is that you'd have to write a bit of VBA code to do this.
Probably just one line to set it.

My guess is the Window_AfterOpen() event and your line would look like:
TakeAllNonQualifyingDiscounts = true

This assumes that the field shows in VBA as I've guessed above.

For further information on customization with VBA, review the VBA Developer
Guide which installs into your \Manuals folder in the GP directory.

patrick
developer support

"Eric" <eric@thccorp.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me how to default the checkbox to Take all non-qualifying
> discounts to always be checked?

0
prot1 (1345)

Discount all items in a department?
Is it possible to discount all the items in a department (or other specified group) in one go? E.g. I want to discount all our 'media' department by 10% Help. El Presidente, SO Manager --> Wizards menu --> Inventory Wizard --> Task 110 Change Item Price --> Press Next --> Choose the Department --> Press Next, this is where we need to figure out if you are doing a permanent mark down or a sale for a specific period of time. For a Permanent Mark Down: Price change method = Discount from Regular price Percentage = 10% Price to be changed = Regular Sale for a spe...

Is it possible to generate non-technical schema validation errors?
With the 1.0 Framework, I've worked out using the XmlValidatingReader. Since I'm using the validation errors as feedback to the end user, I'm hoping to get away from techy messages such as "The 'http://tempuri.org/XMLFile1.xsd:MaxDependents' element has an invalid value according to its data type. An error occurred at file:///c:/work/prodika/main/code/apps/schemavalidation/XMLFile1.xml(8, 25)." and go with a user friendly message of "Max Dependents must be between 0 and 10". I've scoured the newsgroups, MSDN and docs for creating custom valid...

Safe Pay Check Amount Problem
I am trying to setup Safe Pay. Everything seems to be working fine except for one annoying quirk. Our bank's Positive Pay data format gives us 12 characters for check amounts ($$$$$$$$$$¢¢). The file that Safe Pay generates is working perfectly except for those checks that are greater than $9,999,999.99 (9 characters). If the check amount is greater than that (say $10,000,000.00), the value that the Safe Pay file shows for that check is 002147483647. And, even if none of the individual checks exceed $9,999,999.99, if the total of the checks in the batch exceeds that a...

selecting a cell
I seem unable to select a single cell, or a single row--click on one in the normal manner, and the two below also highlight, then delete or whatever command is given. If I input a number/text, that just goes into the one cell. tapping F8 increases this to two wide and three high automatically selected. Also, very slow to do almost anything. Thanks Pat, Are you by any chance using Excel 2007? If so there is a known bug that causes multiple cell selection and I understand this has been reported to Microsoft. If you take the zoom level up and down this is reported to cl...

Vendor transactions and checks
I'm trying to create a vendor payment report from my program. From which tables I can get the vendor payable transaction information??? I also need to know whether there is a check aleady issue to a transaction. Thank you. ...

Setting the default font and font size for Excel comments
Hi, Do you know how to set the default font and font size in Excel for the cell 'Comments'? I have looked in Options as well as in the registry to see if I can change the default from Tahoma (size 8) to another (i.e. Arial size 12). Your help would really be appreciated. Thanks, Clint - UK ...

Can I have spell check ignore errors and alert me to real words?
Instead of stopping on misspellings and skipping real words, is there a way to stop on correct spellings to find actual words in a bunch of gibberish? Sort of an "UNspell check". For example, pass over "JJKSXO" but show me "SPELL". No, there is no way of doing that regards, Peo Sjoblom "JenLynFish" wrote: > Instead of stopping on misspellings and skipping real words, is there a way > to stop on correct spellings to find actual words in a bunch of gibberish? > Sort of an "UNspell check". For example, pass over "JJKSX...

Membership cards and discount cards
anyone know if RMS works with membership and discount cards? I would like to offer that to my customers and have them accrue rebates. Best, M Depends on the card and exactly what kind of membership program you want to offer. If you create membership cards with a barcode for the customer account number, and simply want to offer discount levels, you can get good functionality right out of RMS. If you want to offer rewards based on points, or use magnetic membership cards, it gets much more complicated and you're going to need an add-in. Talk to your RMS Reseller about your needs, ...

Routing Restrictions button unavailable (gray) no matter what options selected in IMS-->Routing tab
I am running Exchange 5.5 SP4. In Connections-->IMS-->Routing Tab, my "Routing Restrictions" button is unavailable (greyed-out) no matter what options I select. Any suggestions? Thank you. Try installing Exch Admin prog on other machine, apply SP4 and see if you can change it from there. Post back with details. ryanadmin wrote: > I am running Exchange 5.5 SP4. In Connections-->IMS-->Routing Tab, my > "Routing Restrictions" button is unavailable (greyed-out) no matter > what options I select. Any suggestions? Thank you. ...

Highlight color for selected items
How can I find out what color is used for highlighting selected items (for example in Windows Explorer)on a users computer? Normally it is a blue color, but a user can change that. "Urban Olars" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:071c01c3c941$3db2c890$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How can I find out what color is used for highlighting > selected items (for example in Windows Explorer)on a users > computer? > Normally it is a blue color, but a user can change that. See if it's GetSysColor/COLOR_HIGHLIGHT. -- Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP] Take a ...

Winmail takes 4 minutes to load at boot time
Running Windows Vista Home Premium on Lenovo Laptop 2 gig mem. After logging in after rebooting, it takes 4 minutes to load Win mail. I used the "event Viewer" to see what was happening. It showed ESENT with ID 102--start Win mail, then the next event is ESENT ID 103 4 minutes later--terminate Win mail. Anyone have a clue why it is taking Win mail so long to load? Win mail works fine after computer loads. Fred Dwight Fred wrote: > Running Windows Vista Home Premium on Lenovo Laptop 2 gig mem. After > logging in after rebooting, it takes 4 minutes ...

Error trying to make an account default
I have a new computer and my outlook 2003 is not letting me assign a default account to send and receive. I get this error: "The Specicied Account could not be found. It might have been deleted." I have four accounnts setup and have tried removing the accounts and recreating them and still get the error. when the account has been made, it tests fine. None of the four can be made default. Thanks in Advance! ...

Taking a loooong time for new mailboxes to appear.
Hello, We have a tool which creates a batch of mailboxes, then logs into each one via MAPI to migrate old messages. Today we ran the tool and mailbox-enabled 300+ mailboxes in one go. Although the Exchange tabs were present and the SMTP address was filled out on each user in ADUC, the mailboxes didn't appear in ESM until about an hour later. How is that possible? Manually running RUS didn't help either. We've got one DC and a separate E2k3 server. Thanks, - Alan. Any RED errors in the event logs on that Exchange box during that time> "Alan" wrote: > Hello, ...

Selecting a column with an integer
Sub ColumnSelection() ' Selecting a column with an integer ' Please show me how to eliminate the use of Cells(1, 1) Dim r As Integer Dim c As String Dim numericcolumn As Integer Dim alphabetcolumn As String numericcolumn = 4 ' in practice 4 is the resultant of an equation alphabetcolumn = "=CHAR(" & numericcolumn + 64 & ")" Cells(1, 1) = alphabetcolumn ' I like to eliminate the use of Cells(1, 1) c = Cells(1, 1).Value ' I like to eliminate the use of Cells(1, 1) Cell...

Command Button to Sort and Filter by Selection
Is it possible to create a command button on a form that will allow you to sort records or to use the Filter by Selction option? They are not choices I can select while using the wizard or the macro builder. However, both of these would be extremely useful as I'm building a database for someone who has never used a database before and isn't all that comfortable with computers in general. I am using Access 2003 and I am NOT familiar with Access Visual Basic, Java or building macros from scratch. I'm sure there is a way to use these tools to create what I want, ...

Non AD emails going to 1 user
I have an Exchange 2003 server running on SBS 2003 the issues is one user is getting all the emails sent to him that look like they are coming from his domain. For example his email is user@mydomain.com but in his inbox he is getting XYZ@mydomain.com but XYZ is not in the AD or has a email box set up on this server. Why is getting this non AD email and how can I stop it. Thanks in advance Are you sure it's not a SPAM where the spammer may have simply put in 123abc@mydomain.com and BCC it to all possible conceivable names @mydomain.com?? R Green "LaOVis" <LaOVis@discuss...

Copying of non-consecutive, columnar data into consecutive-columnar cells
Hi: I have data located at a1:a9, then a:10 is blank; then, I have 9 more lines of data from a11:a19, and a20 is blank... a1, a11, a21...are all the texts/numbers that I want printed on a different page. But here's the catch: I'd like to print it at locations a1, a2, a3... Specifically, the data that I have appears like this on THIS IS ON SHEET 1: A1: prefix: Mr A2: emailAddress: john.smith@1.com A3: firstName: John A4: lastName: Smith A5: company: ABC Company A6: A7: prefix: Mrs A8: emailAddress: kim.davids@2.com A9: firstName: Kim A10: lastName: Davids A11: company: X...

how do i move my taskbar back to bottom of my screen?
my Start button and taskbar shifted to the right side of my screen, how do i move it back to the bottom of my screen? KrisE wrote: > my Start button and taskbar shifted to the right side of my screen, > how do i move it back to the bottom of my screen? Drag them back to where you want them. Note - this is a Microsoft Outlook group. Your question would be best posted in one for your OS. "=?Utf-8?B?S3Jpc0U=?=" <KrisE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:65D28727-E334-4D05-ABAA-37F0B9CAEC66@microsoft.com: > my Start button and taskbar shifted to the right sid...

Default Mail Programme #2
Hi For some reason, my default mail programme seems to keep reverting back to Internet Explorer. I go into TOOLS - INTERNET OPTIONS - Programmes Tab - and select Microsoft Office Outlook as the email programme to use. However, when I try to synchronise mail with my Palmpad, the mail doesn't synchronise, and when I check the default programmes, it has changed back to Internet Explorer. Is there anyway to stop this keep changing at random - its a nuisance when I try and snch the palmpad. ...

Outlook 2003
Hi, Anyone know if it is possible to save multiple calendar selection views in Outlook 2003 yet ? For example a receptionist may have the ability to view say twenty or so users calendars. When she closes Outlook and opens it up again she has to select them all over again. I see lots of people wanting to do this and being told that it's not possible...or at least the posts I've read thus far. Jim. ...

Changing Default Tabs
I created a document in Publisher 2002. I changed the default tabs to .125". When I reopen the document, all the tabs are at .5" and it messes up all the formatting. Why doesn't the new default setting of .125 "stick"?, and how can I fix this? Thank you. Was the file from an earlier version of Publisher? Custom tabs that you previously set in Publisher 2000 are not saved when you save a publication in Publisher 2002 or in Publisher 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891825/en-us This article could be helpful. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.co...

Update a radio button by combobox selection
Hi, In a VS2008 VB project, I have a combobox that gets its value from a table with three columns. I want to display one column in the combobox, write the value of the second column back to a different table, and I want to change the value of a radio button (on the same form as the combobox) based on the value of the third column of the selected record. I'm setting the ComboBox.Text value to be the first column, the ComboBox.SelectedValue to be the second column, but how would I change the radio buttons in the most efficient way? Thanks in advance, Steve Wrong g...

Check if data has already been formatted.
Hello, I have a sub() as part of a larger set of macros. This particular sub() will take the raw data pulled from an in-house reporting system and format it to suit our needs (adding a couple of columns with formulas to facilitate pivot table creation). This is the code as I have it so far: Sub FormatData() Application.ScreenUpdating = False ActiveWindow.DisplayGridlines = False ' Declarations Dim DataWks As Worksheet Dim LastRow As Long Dim LastCol As Long ' Set the DataWks variable Set DataWks = Worksheets("Data") ...