Tables Documentation

Hi,

What physical table contains the Vendor Default Accounts?

Many thanks,

-Itai

0
iba (22)

PM00203

--
Victoria Yudin
Microsoft MVP - Great Plains

"Itai" <iba@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> What physical table contains the Vendor Default Accounts?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> -Itai

0
victoria (3340)
7/13/2005 6:37:26 PM
Yah. that's what I thought, but this table is empty.  Yet all of our vendor's
default accounts are working well.  It must be stored somewhere else.  Any
idea where?

Thanks,

-Itai

"Victoria [MVP]" <victoria@flex-solutions.com> wrote in message
> PM00203
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> Microsoft MVP - Great Plains
>

> "Itai" <iba@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> What physical table contains the Vendor Default Accounts?
>>
>> Many thanks,
>>
>> -Itai

0
iba (22)
7/13/2005 9:44:57 PM
The default accounts are in the vendor master table (PM00200). They are
identified with field names like PMAPINDX (PM AP Index) and PMPRCHIX (PM
Purchases Index).

You will need to link to GL00100 or GL00105 to get the account information.

> Yah. that's what I thought, but this table is empty.  Yet all of our
> vendor's default accounts are working well.  It must be stored somewhere
> else.  Any idea where?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Itai
>

> "Victoria [MVP]" <victoria@flex-solutions.com> wrote in message
>> PM00203
>>
>> --
>> Victoria Yudin
>> Microsoft MVP - Great Plains
>>

>> "Itai" <iba@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> What physical table contains the Vendor Default Accounts?
>>>
>>> Many thanks,
>>>
>>> -Itai

Thank you, Charles!!!

That's exactly what I was looking for.

Take care,

-Itai

0
iba (22)

Hidden Field in Datasheet view for a table
Hello All, when I go to Table Design, there is a column named Field 1 (it is text). When I switch to Datasheet View, it becomes hidden. Any ideas on how to solve the problem? Thanks in advance Sam Berry "Hidden" as in zero-width, or "hidden" as in "off-screen"? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP -- Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned in this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service herein does not constitute endorsement thereof. Any code or pseudocode included in this post is ...

Summarising tables data
Hi i have about 10 sheets and in each sheet there is lot of info but from Row 17 to 48 there is a table (columns B till M) row 17 and 18 are headers and 19 to 48 are the values to be filled. in all sheets its the same case i want all these data to be clubbed into one sheet (summary sheet). how can i do this, just want data to be placed Something like this Sub consolidateem() For Each sh In Sheets If sh.Name <> "Sheet1" Then With Sheets("sheet1") dlr = .Cells(Rows.Count, "B").End(xlUp).Row + 1 sh.Range("b19:m48").Copy .Cells(dlr, "b"...

converting word tables to excel #2
I have a document that describes a new piece of software. The cost for each feature is described in a word table. I would like to extract these tables (with a makro?) into an excel sheet automatically. Any ideas anybody? Eckard If this is a one-time task, you can open the Word document, copy the table, and paste it into Excel. Eckard Buchner wrote: > I have a document that describes a new piece of software. The cost for each > feature is described in a word table. I would like to extract these tables > (with a makro?) into an excel sheet automatically. Any ideas anybody? -- De...

store the results of a form calculation in a table field
I have read the replies to other similar queries and understand the 'whys' of not storing calculated data. I may be too narrow in my thinking, but can't see any other way of achieving what I need: I am storing geographical (Latitude and Longitude) coordinate data, in the format Degrees, Minutes, Seconds (DMS) with each in its own field. Later in the process I am converting from DMS to decimal using a calculated field in a form. All good so far. For data integrity purposes, I need to be able to prove that each entry is absolutely unique. What I was trying to do to achiev...

Containers, documents, views and asserts
This is going to be a long explanation, so bare with me please. I have a basic application using Win32 that I am using to render various media files (images such as bmp, jpg, tga, etc) using DirectX. This application has a plugin architecture I have set up so I can add support for other media types by adding more dlls. Each plugin dll can add support for one or more media types. Recently I have attempted to add support for rendering flash files to my application (.swf files). I had previously written a test app using an SDI MFC setup. This prototype stole a lot of code from the test Acti...

Save Custom Table/Report?
Hello, I have a project file that I open as Read Only from a Sharepoint directory. I have a custom table and report that I need to regenerate every time I open the file. Is this because I have it opened as Read Only? Is there a way for me to save a custom table and/or report locally, so that I can apply it to the shared file I open? Thanks, WtS Wonko -- The next time you open the file, regenerate the custom Table and custom Report, then click Tools - Organizer and copy the Table and Report into your Global.mpt file. This will make the custom Table and Report visible...

Document Map and Outline Levels in 2007
Hi all, I have a 2007 document I've been working with for a while. Somehow, after the last save, I opened the document up, and the document map is all sorts of messed up. Word seems to have changed the outline level on a lot of text that has styles applied to it to Level 1 instead of Body Text. This completely messes up the document map. I have gone through the document map, made all the necessary corrections at the text where the outline level has changed, choosing Paragraph -> Outline Level and setting it back to Body Text in all the areas. The document map loo...

Create XML Document given an XSD
Hi, Does .Net framework provide a way to create an XML Document based on an XSD? I know that there may be an issue with the data inside it, but it doesn't have to be a valid XML document to start with and then the user can fill in the blanks. Regards, --- Victor Hadianto http://www.synop.com/Products/SauceReader/ Victor Hadianto wrote: > Does .Net framework provide a way to create an XML Document based on an XSD? > I know that there may be an issue with the data inside it, but it doesn't > have to be a valid XML document to start with and then the user can fill in ...

Pivot Table Integrity Problems
I have built a spreadsheet and several pivot tables. Each pivot table is based on the first table to save memory. At least twice a week when I try to open the file I get a message "Unable to read". When the file is repaired I get the following results; was discarded due to integrity problems, on every table I have. I am currently using Excel 2000. Any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. Scott ...

When refreshed, some Pivot Table columns retain formatting, some d
I have not had trouble with retaining column widths and column heading formats (font size, word wrap, alignment) in Pivot Tabl. When refreshed, they retain formatting. Here's the weird part, when I add or insert a new data column into the Pivot Table by checking from field list, that new data column does not retain column heading formats (font size, word wrap and alignment settign) like the original columns do. It does however preserver its column width and number formatting. Why is that? How do I tell Excel to preserve column heading formats for newly added ones? I...

One graphic in my document prints as a black box..?
My publisher document contains numerous pictures/graphics but one picture prints as a black box from my HP Photosmart 8750. It prints fine on my laserjet printers and looks perfect in print preview. Is this a printer issue or a Publisher issue? Can anyone help? You might try changing the graphic file type, i.e., change from a jpg to a gif. This can be easily done with Irvanview. http://www.irfanview.com/ -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "kellypendergrass" <kellypendergrass@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77E1BDB8-32A0-4C72-A...

office document imaging closes when file menu is clicked
Office Document Imaging closes when file menu is clicked. The other menus work properly. OS xp Pro, Office Professional Edition 2003 It could be the long file name in Recent Documents list. http://www.techtalkz.com/microsoft-office/114686-office-document-imaging-crashing-after-sp3-update-2.html Nokomis Fla wrote: > Office Document Imaging closes when file menu is clicked. The other menus > work properly. OS xp Pro, Office Professional Edition 2003 ...

Contact Table
I added a few custom schema field attributes in CRM within the Contact Table, now I receive an error that states that I have exceeded the SQL Server limit of 8000 bytes. I have looked at the Contact Table and there are rows that I do not need within the ContactBase table. I am looking to find out how I can remove my changes or remove the rows that I do not need. -Thanks to everyone that has responded. James, I'm afraid that there isn't a way to remove columns once they are added. Short of doing a database restore of the various DB's, you don't have many options. T...

pivot table help #8
Hi, I have a pivot table with following fields: Product, Party, Qty, Rate, Amt Product, Party are row fields, Qty, Rate, Amt are Data fields Everything works fine in the pivot table, and Qty, Rate and Amt have their own subtotal rows. I just want the Rate to have a weighted average. Lets say Hydrochloric Acid (Product) - Party1 - Qty:4 - Rate:100 - Amt:400 - Party2 - Qty:8 - Rate:90 - Amt:720 The subtotals for this row appear as: Subtotal: Qty:12 - Rate:190 - Amt:1120 Qty:12 is correct because qty is 4 and 8 bottles that is 12 Amt:1120 is correct because 400+720 = 1120 But Rate sub...

How do I save to Microsoft Word Document format?
There are three machines in our office with Outlook 98 or 2000 on them. The 98 and 2000 machines I use have Word set up as the email editor, and I can use "Save as" to save an email in Microsoft Word Document format, including the attachments. The other Outlook 2000 machine was set up to use Rich Text format as the email editor, and only had the choice of saving as .html, Rich text, or Text. There was no option to save as Microsoft Word Document format. I changed the default email editor to Microsoft Word. I went into Tools, options, Mail format, and selected the check box for Mic...

Tables Refuse to 'Hide'
I have 10 tables (out of 20-ish) that refuse to remain hidden even after I've clicked 'Hidden' in the properties window and applied the change. They will hide, but when I close and reopen the app, they'll be visible again. Sounds weird. Whenever I encounter weird-Access-behavior, I do a compact on close (well, I actually have this option set as default on all my databases as a precaution). Not sure which version of Access you are using, but check this out: http://www.brighthub.com/computing/windows-platform/articles/25840.aspx -- Ryan--- If this info...

wrap text in a chart data table #2
Hi, Im have created a graph, which ive had no problem, but i when i click the option to "show data table" i cannot get the titles to wrap to the box, i have searched but i cannot find an option to wrap the text as i need it for a presentation. I do not want to just simply alter the font size if possible. Is there anyway of doing this? ...

How do I turn a scanned handwritten document into text?
I would like to be able to scan pages in a handwritten journal, and be able to edit them as text in MS Office (OneNote or Word). I have MS Office 2007 + MSO 2003, also OneNote 2007. I use a pen and tablet, so I can manually use handwriting in the Office Programs. I have a scanner. I have tried the Document Imaging program in MSO Tools, that scans a typed document in TIFF format. However, handwritten documents don't seem to work. Surely, there must be a solution Out There? On Jan 3, 4:48=A0am, TeaPatch <TeaPa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would like to be...

Creating Publisher Documents From Word, Excel, and Power Point
Will Microsoft Publisher merge documents in Word, Excel, and Power Point into a single document, while retaining the printer setup of each application so the Word Document is printed in portrait while the Power Point documents are printed landscape and Excel prints on large format using the defined print areas. For legal purposes the pages must be numbered in sequence from begging to end. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from JoeJJ <Joe.Jones3@hp.com>!"... > Will Microsoft Publisher merge documents in Word, Excel, and Power > Point into a sin...

Blank message instead of "Do you wish to save changes to your document?"
I'm updating a program that was originally written by someone else. In their original version, when you attempt to close a document window that you made changes in, it gives you the usual dialog box, "Do you wish to save changes to Document, [Yes][No][Cancel]." However, in my new version of the program, the dialog that comes up is blank, although it does have the [Yes][No][Cancel] buttons on it. I'm curious as to what I did to mess this up as I don't recall messing around with document saving anywhere. Where in the code would I look for where it is bringing up the Sav...

HOw Insert Table on Header and Footer (excel 2000)
Is there anyone who can help with my problem. I want to insert Table format on Header and footer...is this possible... it is a great pleasure if you can help me with this tnx... ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Do you mean File|page setup|Header/Footer tab? In xl2002, you can insert pictures. Maybe you could save your table as a picture and insert that. (If you're using xl2k or before, maybe you can print data that will serve as headers/footers, ...

Pivot table problem #4
Hi, I am encountering some problem with pivot table's data after i refreshed the pivot table. I have a template with grouping and setting done, however, when i paste new data into the raw data worksheet and refresh the pivot table, the grouping in my pivot table dissapear. But, when i check from the drop down box, i can see my grouping but it doesn't appear in my pivot table. Anyone know why? Dear Joanne Could it be that in the new data that you add to your base data table there are items which fall outside of the groupings you have set? I have had problems with this in the...

Why does my MSWord Document Freeze
I have a large word document, 773,200+ as of today. After each and every keystroke MSWord freezes for about 30 seconds. Why? Another keystroke another freeze for 30 seconds? It can't be the number of words in the document because I have another large word document, 806,800+ words and the entering new data to this document is normal, with no stoppage of keystrokes. Autosave is set at 10 minutes. What can I check and/or change in the 773K word file to get it to process normally? Try saving it as an .rtf file, close it, and then open it and save it as a word document a...

documentation on the copypicture method?
I have been working on an automation project that will take Excel info and paste it to Powerpoint. The info has too many columns of data to drop into a PPT presentation, so I use the PasteSpecial command from the PPT menu to drop an enhanced metafile image on the slide. Problem is, PPT has a manual PasteSpecial way of doing things, but prior to PPT 2002, it did not have a PasteSpecial method. So I have seen suggestions to use the Excel Copypicture method and do a standard paste operation. However, when I manually paste with the PasteSpecial method, I get an extra column of data (22 columns...

Automatic protection of parts of a document that opens from a temp
I have a document that when opened you can only fill in certain fields of a table (which I already know how to do - "protect document" button). However, after it is filled out, what I need is to take away the "save" button from the menu so they can't save over top of the original document. I have tried saving the document as a template and putting protection on certain fields on the template. This works but only when the template is opened. If you double click on the template and open a new file ("document 1"), all of the protected fields bec...