table that stores posting permissions

Hello -

We are trying to run some queries for our internal auditors.  Does anyone
know which table stores information on posting permissions? I can't seem to
find the table.  Thanks!!

Marisol
0
Marisol (42)

What version are you using? v10 security is quite different than previous
versions.

"Marisol" wrote:

> Hello -
>
> We are trying to run some queries for our internal auditors.  Does anyone
> know which table stores information on posting permissions? I can't seem to
> find the table.  Thanks!!
>
> Marisol
0
LeslieVail (702)
3/27/2009 6:30:10 PM
We are on GP 10 and I ran queries against all security tables.. couldnt find
anything about posting permissions.

"Leslie Vail" wrote:

> What version are you using? v10 security is quite different than previous
> versions.
>
> "Marisol" wrote:
>
> > Hello -
> >
> > We are trying to run some queries for our internal auditors.  Does anyone
> > know which table stores information on posting permissions? I can't seem to
> > find the table.  Thanks!!
> >
> > Marisol
0
Marisol (42)
3/27/2009 6:33:01 PM
Marisol, this blog post might help:

http://victoriayudin.com/2009/03/20/sql-view-with-security-resource-details-for-dynamics-gp-10/

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Marisol" <Marisol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We are on GP 10 and I ran queries against all security tables.. couldnt
> find
> anything about posting permissions.
>
> "Leslie Vail" wrote:
>
>> What version are you using? v10 security is quite different than previous
>> versions.
>>
>> "Marisol" wrote:
>>
>> > Hello -
>> >
>> > We are trying to run some queries for our internal auditors.  Does
>> > anyone
>> > know which table stores information on posting permissions? I can't
>> > seem to
>> > find the table.  Thanks!!
>> >
>> > Marisol

0
victoria (3340)

Pivot Table Help #3
I have a lot of data that I am trying to analyze with a pivot table and am not sure how to go about it. Columns are (1) District (2) Store # (3) 2003 Score - these are #s or text ("incomplete") (4) 2004 Score - these are #s or text ("incomplete") For each district, I am trying to find out 3 things: (1) % of stores incomplete (2) Average score for 2003 & 2004 - I've got this one working properly (3) % change between 2003 & 2004 I can successfully analyze the data in a spreadsheet but there is too much to go through and thought a pivot table was the way to ...

Subtract colums in pivot table
I have a pivot table that has the following characteristics (Excel 2007): -rows (down the left) are values: "# Employees", "Total Pay" -Columns (across top) are Dates I want to calculate the difference between different date columns. Example: I have: Date 5/23/2010 5/16/2010 5/24/2009 Total # Emp 10 15 5 30 Pay 1000 15000 500 16500 I'd like: Date 5/23/2010 5/16/2010 5/24/2009 Total Vs. Last Wk % Change Vs. Last Yr % Change # Emp 10 15 5 30 -5 -33% 5 33% Pay 1000 5000 250 6250 -4000 -80% 750 15% Can anyone tell me how to cre...

How to substitute for a non-existing column in a joined table
Hi, Is there a simpler way than a UNION to return a default value of a joined table for which a corresponding row does not exist? The following example (not a working one, of course) illustrates what I'm after. I'd like to return 'N/A' as c2name if there is no matching row in t2 SELECT t1.c1 (CASE t2.t1pk WHEN NULL THEN 'N/A' ELSE t2.name END) AS c2name, FROM t1 LEFT JOIN t2 ON t2.t1pk = t1.pk Thanks. On 2010-04-21 21:05, bob wrote: > Is there a simpler way than a UNION to return a default value of a joined > table for which a ...

New Import Utility for RMS Store Ops and HQ!
Just a post to advise RMS users and partners that we have just released a new import utility for RMS. It works with both HQ and SO and allows importing of items only, but does allow for changes and updates. Priced at US $495 or GBP £275 for end users. Reseller discounts are available If you are interested please email me at rod@rsgplc.com with the subject RSG Import Utility Rod Barlow Retail Systems Group PLC (Microsft RMS Reseller UK) ...

Pull Data From Multiple Tables ????
Hi I will have 4 tables name "TblCostomers","TblVendors","TblAccounts", TblExpenses" Now i have a for name "FrmDrVouchers" that has a table "TblDrVouchers" in source. This form has two TxtBox Control name "TxtAccountNo" and "TxtAccountName" If User enters a Account No., It pulls the Account Name from Any One of these Table. I can do this if I have only one table. But tell me how can i do it while I have 4 tables for One Field of a table Thank you.. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://...

denial appropriate permission to receive my own emails in Outlook
Greetings! Since I started to use OUTLOOK 2002 (Office SP3) on my computer (Windows XP) I CANNOT RECEIVE mail in this programme : "you do not have appropriate permission to perform this task"when I click on send/receive . However I am able to SEND mail. My ISP helpdesk says this is an absolute Microsoft Problem. Since I am the owner and the only user of this apparatus, I have never bothered to set administrator or user accounts or passwords . Puzzling is that the account test for this programme shows as sender both my married and maiden name, followed by my first name, while ...

Renaming table in a dB
Is there a short way in which i can modify all references to a table after i rename it? Or would i have to open every query and form and manually change the table references?Thanksramesh Access doesn't provide a way to do this.There are commercial products that do, e.g.: http://www.speedferret.com/-- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western AustraliaTips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.htmlReply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org."Ramesh" <ramesh2020@gmaildotcom> wrote in messagenews:uGgN$EuZHHA.4000@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...> Is the...

Dummy series and data table
Hi, I have a chart that presents 2005, 2006, 2007 summary data as a column chart and then 2007 by month as a line. To show the yearly data I have a yearly category, after which I have individual months where the yearly data is zero - sort of like a dummy series - because I only have one value for them. The 2007 detailed data has zero in the yearly column but all the individual values in the monthly columns. It worked fine until I was asked to add a data table to the chart. Now, since it has 2007 twice - once as the summarized for the year and the other as all these individual months - some us...

Tying tables to forms
I have four connected tables that work well as table input but when I put them in a form some of the fields will not let me make entries. Does this happen because I am using the Id fields and subsequent data from the wrong tables? -- Taylor It sounds like you have created a non-updatable form. One cautionary note first: Don't tie your forms directly to the tables. Use queries instead. The queries will act as a stop light for which data is written and when. If more than one person tries to make a change to the same record at the same time, you will run into problems. From wha...

Sumif across a table
I am looking for a function that works using a =sumif function to add things that are not in a range that are next to each other as seen below the letters in () are the columns that the values are in... so I am looking for a sum in column A "X" of the total work out time if the appl column is "Y" total work Running (D) Walking (F) Elliptical (H) out time (C) Appl (D) Time (E) Appl (F) Time (G) Appl (H) Time (I) X Y 20 N 0 Y ...

Public Folder Permissions #36
I need to take ownership of several calender based public folders. I apologize as to the lack of skill here. I have just been handed this job and I am trying to do the best I can. Any and all help would be most appreciated. Thanks Open Exchange system manager, expand admin groups, folder public folder. Locate the folder, properties, permissions, client permissions, add yourself as owner. James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexchangetips.blogspot.com On Apr 17, 12:32 pm, James <J...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to take ownership of several calender...

Aging report table for accounts receivable
Can somebody tell me what is the table for a/r aging..I want to make query/view in sql server 2005 Michael, You need to use RM20101 and RM10201 tables. You need to use date functions to get the aging for your view based on document date or due date field. If your aging is setup to be by Doc Date, Consider Doc Date and If it is due date, you should be taking it by Due Date. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Michael@nyresume.com" wrote: > Can somebody tell me what is the table for a/r aging..I want to make > query/view in sql server 2005...

calendar permissions
As a delegate on my boss' calendar, how do I stop my own out-of-office reply from replying to meeting requests that come to him? ...

Invoices not posted to GL
In the process of creating a P&L Report in Crystal, we discovered that there's a list of about 600 transactions in SOP and RCV modules which ARE NOT located in the GL. We've tracked down that they have the following common characteristics: Batch Source = *Sales Entry Document Status = Posted Also, they are not stuck in the Master Posting section since all our transactions post through the GL. Any ideas how we can trick the system into posting those transactions to the GL? If I changed them all to "Unposted" would they appear somewhere where we could post them...

Pivot table
Can I develop a formula that I can add to those which you pick from whe using the wizard ie sum, average, min, max etc Specifically, I want to add an IF statement to give me a 'flag' i which to summarize the data with elsewhere. The data behind the pivo changes (sales data) and I am trying to flag new customers that hav never worked with us before.....once they have traded with us then the dissappear as they are now an old customer To -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi no you can't do this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Can I develop a for...

pivot tables #3
I am trying to change the order in how the tables display. I don't want an accending or decending alpha order as it is set up now. I would like to pick and choose how I want them listed. How do I change the order? ...

pivot table, How to add 1 column
I just need to add one column only but pivot table create another one? I thinkc because I have a column with 2 parameters. I can turn on / off with the field drop down menu How can I get around with this problem? Thanks Daniel ...

delete dupl from 1 table that match table 2
I have 2 tables joined by an acct # but diff data in the 2 other columns. I want to delete the row of information from table A that have a matching acct # in table b. ie: appl acct # amount (table a) appl acct # amount (table b) b 1234 $1.00 b 1234 $5.00 c 111 $1.00 c 12345 $5.00 c 1001 $2.00 c 1001 $3.00 want to delete rows from table a. for accts #1234 & #1001 DELETE [Table A].[Acct #] ...

Using formulas for pivot table

Hide Navigation pane during linking & unlinking tables
I have tables which are linked during statup of my access application. However whenever the linking happens, the naviigation pane(which is setup to be hidden is displayed. Please let me know how can i fix that I haven't seen this problem using A2007 on Vista or Windows Server 2008. Perhaps you have a problem with a different operating system? Perhaps the relink code is showing the navigation pane? Perhaps you would paste your relink code to help us answer your question. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "Pradeep" <agarwallp@g...

Published pivot tables, with interactivity, only work once
I am using Office 2000 & Windows 2000. I publish a pivot table, with "interactivity", to a server via a mapped drive. If I ask, when I Publish, that it 'show in browser', all is OK, but that is about all that seems to work. I have tried both extracting directly from an Access database and building & saving a cube, then working from that. I have saved the various elements both on the client PC & the Web server. I have even done the whole thing on the server. All very confusing & I cannot really identify the root problem, but the 2 main issues whe...

Group/Category Permissions
We user MS Project Professional 2007 and Project Server 2007 in IT, and most IT staff have unlimited access to all projects. We also want to encourage non-IT power users to use Project and Project Server as well, but on a limited basis. I want to give those people the following permissions: (1) 'View Only' access to *all* projects (2) 'Edit' access to projects which they own or are a resource in (3) Restricted from using IT Resources in projects I pretty much have (2) covered with Groups/Categories, but I'm not sure how to affect (1) and (3). ...

Help with Lists (tables), Filters, & Worksheets
I'm hoping that I'm just missing something and somebody out there can help me. I'm using Excel 2007, but I'm trying to do something that would also be backwardly compatible. I've used the table (list) function to create a list of campers & associated data for my son's summer camp. What we want to do is have tabbed worksheets within the workbook that shows that data in different views. So, for instance, the first tab is the master list, but the second tab is filtered for the kids in the 1st session youngest class, the third tab is filtered for the kids in the...

Pivot Table problem
hi I have one doubt. I have Month & week date as asingle dimension. Week date is the child of Month. using a macro can i unselect the all the weekdate whose year is 2003 ? below is the current set up MONTH WEEKDATE AMT JUNE 01/06/2003 23 06/06/2004 56 11/06/2003 91 11/06/2004 78 JULY 01/07/2003 23 06/07/2004 34 11/07...

contribution percentage column in pivot table
I have a pivot table I've created in Excel from 120,000 lines in M Access. It's basically across time at the top level, with months from Jan t Dec, starting: January Category A Category B Person A 10 5 Person B 7 12 I need to get a running percentage contribution column for each MONT from each category, ie a column next to Category A showing 67% (bein 10/15) and again next to Category B for 33%; without it being the tota of that entire row. Help!! -- kpritchet ---------------...