Table Dump Security

Hello,

Does anyone know what security is needed to be able to do a table dump in
GP? (Ctrl+Alt+F8)

Thanks,

Sharon
0
Sharon1 (141)

Sharon - what version of GP?  What's a "table dump"?  Is this possibly
something customized for you?

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Sharon" <Sharon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know what security is needed to be able to do a table dump in
> GP? (Ctrl+Alt+F8)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sharon

0
victoria (3340)
9/11/2006 2:04:08 PM
Victoria, we are using GP version 9.0, so far without SP1.  I do not believe
it was customized for us, far as I know its part of GP.  We use it in our
testing to 'dump a table' and compare to what the table looked like the last
time a process ran.  If you are in GP and press Ctrl + Alt + F8 you will see
the window.  I was to be able to do this with any user, now I get an error
that says 'Not privileged to open this form', unless I am signed on as SA.
Hence my question what security is needed to perform this so I can change it
back.

Thanks so much!

"Victoria [MVP]" wrote:

> Sharon - what version of GP?  What's a "table dump"?  Is this possibly
> something customized for you?
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> Dynamics GP MVP
>

> "Sharon" <Sharon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > Does anyone know what security is needed to be able to do a table dump in
> > GP? (Ctrl+Alt+F8)
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Sharon

0
Sharon1 (141)
9/11/2006 2:29:01 PM
Table Dump is one of the extra options which are added when you activate the
Advanced Macro Menu.  These additional options are normally only used by
developers and so are not seen or used by most partners and consultants.

As for the security, I am not sure what would be giving you the error....
However, if you turn on the Advanced Security interactive dialogs it will
identify exactly what you need access to and give you the option to fix it
on-the-fly (using the System Password).

Please turn on "Allow Security Override with System Password" from Advanced
Security options.  You can turn this option off once you have resolved the
problem.

Good luck

David Musgrave [MSFT]
Original Developer of Advanced Security
Senior Development Consultant
Escalation Engineer

Micorosoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions)
http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics

mailto:dmusgrav@online.microsoft.com

and confers no rights.

"Sharon" wrote:

> Victoria, we are using GP version 9.0, so far without SP1.  I do not believe
> it was customized for us, far as I know its part of GP.  We use it in our
> testing to 'dump a table' and compare to what the table looked like the last
> time a process ran.  If you are in GP and press Ctrl + Alt + F8 you will see
> the window.  I was to be able to do this with any user, now I get an error
> that says 'Not privileged to open this form', unless I am signed on as SA.
> Hence my question what security is needed to perform this so I can change it
> back.
>
> Thanks so much!
>
> "Victoria [MVP]" wrote:
>
> > Sharon - what version of GP?  What's a "table dump"?  Is this possibly
> > something customized for you?
> >
> > --
> > Victoria Yudin
> > Dynamics GP MVP
> >

> > "Sharon" <Sharon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Does anyone know what security is needed to be able to do a table dump in
> > > GP? (Ctrl+Alt+F8)
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Sharon

0
dmusgrav1 (1325)
9/11/2006 2:44:02 PM
Thanks for the clarification David!

But it does not seem to work the way I am understanding your note. What I am
understanding you to say is that once I check the box 'Allow security
overfide using the system password', and the processing is complete.  Then
when I press Crtl+Alt+F8 instead of the error I would get an opportunity to
fix the security.  Is that correct?  Because I am still getting the error.
Is there any other selections that I should check?

Thanks!

"David Musgrave [MSFT]" wrote:

> Table Dump is one of the extra options which are added when you activate the
> Advanced Macro Menu.  These additional options are normally only used by
> developers and so are not seen or used by most partners and consultants.
>
> As for the security, I am not sure what would be giving you the error....
> However, if you turn on the Advanced Security interactive dialogs it will
> identify exactly what you need access to and give you the option to fix it
> on-the-fly (using the System Password).
>
> Please turn on "Allow Security Override with System Password" from Advanced
> Security options.  You can turn this option off once you have resolved the
> problem.
>
> Good luck
>
> David Musgrave [MSFT]
> Original Developer of Advanced Security
> Senior Development Consultant
> Escalation Engineer
> Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific
>
> Micorosoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions)
> http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics
>
> mailto:dmusgrav@online.microsoft.com
>
> Any views contained within are my personal views and
> not necessarily Microsoft Business Solutions policy.
> and confers no rights.
>

> "Sharon" wrote:
>
> > Victoria, we are using GP version 9.0, so far without SP1.  I do not believe
> > it was customized for us, far as I know its part of GP.  We use it in our
> > testing to 'dump a table' and compare to what the table looked like the last
> > time a process ran.  If you are in GP and press Ctrl + Alt + F8 you will see
> > the window.  I was to be able to do this with any user, now I get an error
> > that says 'Not privileged to open this form', unless I am signed on as SA.
> > Hence my question what security is needed to perform this so I can change it
> > back.
> >
> > Thanks so much!
> >
> > "Victoria [MVP]" wrote:
> >
> > > Sharon - what version of GP?  What's a "table dump"?  Is this possibly
> > > something customized for you?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Victoria Yudin
> > > Dynamics GP MVP
> > >

> > > "Sharon" <Sharon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Sharon1 (141)
9/11/2006 4:08:02 PM
Hi Sharon

Just turning on that option and clicking OK to close the Advanced Security
Options window is all that was needed to turn the feature on.  You don't have
to wait for the background processing to finish entirely.  If you close
Advanced Security, it will complete the section it is working on and then
stop.

I looked at the Table Dump window and it is part of the Dexterity runtime
and in my opinion is not subject to the Great Plains application security.  I
would not expect you to get a security error at all.  I thought that turning
on this option could help, but the error is coming from the runtime, not the
application.

I suggest logging a support case with the Tools team to see if they can
assist you.

David Musgrave [MSFT]

"Sharon" wrote:

> Thanks for the clarification David!
>
> But it does not seem to work the way I am understanding your note. What I am
> understanding you to say is that once I check the box 'Allow security
> overfide using the system password', and the processing is complete.  Then
> when I press Crtl+Alt+F8 instead of the error I would get an opportunity to
> fix the security.  Is that correct?  Because I am still getting the error.
> Is there any other selections that I should check?
>
> Thanks!
>

> "David Musgrave [MSFT]" wrote:
>
> > Table Dump is one of the extra options which are added when you activate the
> > Advanced Macro Menu.  These additional options are normally only used by
> > developers and so are not seen or used by most partners and consultants.
> >
> > As for the security, I am not sure what would be giving you the error....
> > However, if you turn on the Advanced Security interactive dialogs it will
> > identify exactly what you need access to and give you the option to fix it
> > on-the-fly (using the System Password).
> >
> > Please turn on "Allow Security Override with System Password" from Advanced
> > Security options.  You can turn this option off once you have resolved the
> > problem.
> >
> > Good luck
> >
> > David Musgrave [MSFT]
> > Original Developer of Advanced Security
> > Senior Development Consultant
> > Escalation Engineer
> > Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific
> >
> > Micorosoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions)
> > http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics
> >
> > mailto:dmusgrav@online.microsoft.com
> >
> > Any views contained within are my personal views and
> > not necessarily Microsoft Business Solutions policy.
> > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,
> > and confers no rights.
> >

> > "Sharon" wrote:
> >
> > > Victoria, we are using GP version 9.0, so far without SP1.  I do not believe
> > > it was customized for us, far as I know its part of GP.  We use it in our
> > > testing to 'dump a table' and compare to what the table looked like the last
> > > time a process ran.  If you are in GP and press Ctrl + Alt + F8 you will see
> > > the window.  I was to be able to do this with any user, now I get an error
> > > that says 'Not privileged to open this form', unless I am signed on as SA.
> > > Hence my question what security is needed to perform this so I can change it
> > > back.
> > >
> > > Thanks so much!

0
dmusgrav1 (1325)
9/12/2006 12:13:01 AM
David......

How do you activate the Advanced Macro Menu?

--
Richard L. Whaley
rwhaley@accoladepublications.com

For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at
http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"David Musgrave [MSFT]" wrote:

> [...]
> > > identify exactly what you need access to and give you the option to fix it
> > > on-the-fly (using the System Password).
> > >
> > > Please turn on "Allow Security Override with System Password" from Advanced
> > > Security options.  You can turn this option off once you have resolved the
> > > problem.
> > >
> > > Good luck
> > >
> > > David Musgrave [MSFT]
> > > Original Developer of Advanced Security
> > > Senior Development Consultant
> > > Escalation Engineer
> > > Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific
> > >
> > > Micorosoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions)
> > > http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics
> > >
> > > mailto:dmusgrav@online.microsoft.com
> > >
> > > Any views contained within are my personal views and
> > > not necessarily Microsoft Business Solutions policy.
> > > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,

0
info4071 (3005)
9/16/2006 5:15:02 PM
Add the following to your DEX.INI.

ShowAdvancedMacroMenu=TRUE

This menu is really only useful to developing partners who want to use
macros for testing.

David Musgrave [MSFT]
Senior Development Consultant
Escalation Engineer - Great Plains

"Richard L. Whaley MVP" wrote:

> David......
>
> How do you activate the Advanced Macro Menu?
>

> --
> Richard L. Whaley
> rwhaley@accoladepublications.com
> Author / Consultant / MVP
> Documentation for Software Users
>
> For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at
> http://www.AccoladePublications.com
>

> "David Musgrave [MSFT]" wrote:
>
> > Hi Sharon
> >
> > Just turning on that option and clicking OK to close the Advanced Security
> > Options window is all that was needed to turn the feature on.  You don't have
> > to wait for the background processing to finish entirely.  If you close
> > Advanced Security, it will complete the section it is working on and then
> > stop.
> >
> > I looked at the Table Dump window and it is part of the Dexterity runtime
> > and in my opinion is not subject to the Great Plains application security.  I
> > would not expect you to get a security error at all.  I thought that turning
> > on this option could help, but the error is coming from the runtime, not the
> > application.
> >
> > I suggest logging a support case with the Tools team to see if they can
> > assist you.
> >
> > David Musgrave [MSFT]
> > Senior Development Consultant
> > Escalation Engineer
> > Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific
> >
> > Micorosoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions)
> > http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics
> >
> > mailto:dmusgrav@online.microsoft.com
> >
> > Any views contained within are my personal views and
> > not necessarily Microsoft Business Solutions policy.
> > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,
> > and confers no rights.
> >

> > "Sharon" wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks for the clarification David!
> > >
> > > But it does not seem to work the way I am understanding your note. What I am
> > > understanding you to say is that once I check the box 'Allow security
> > > overfide using the system password', and the processing is complete.  Then
> > > when I press Crtl+Alt+F8 instead of the error I would get an opportunity to
> > > fix the security.  Is that correct?  Because I am still getting the error.
> > > Is there any other selections that I should check?
> > >
> > > Thanks!

0
dmusgrav1 (1325)
9/18/2006 6:57:01 AM
Hi Sharon

A colleague of mine, Lisa Christianson, has identified the cause of your
issue.

The Table Dump Option IS protected by application security.

You can use Advanced security can make sure that Tools >> Import Utility is
enabled or Standard Security under Type: Microsoft Dynamics GP Import,
Series: Integration Site Enabler, Operation:  Integration Site Enabler.

Thanks Lisa

David Musgrave [MSFT]

"Sharon" wrote:

> Thanks for the clarification David!
>
> But it does not seem to work the way I am understanding your note. What I am
> understanding you to say is that once I check the box 'Allow security
> overfide using the system password', and the processing is complete.  Then
> when I press Crtl+Alt+F8 instead of the error I would get an opportunity to
> fix the security.  Is that correct?  Because I am still getting the error.
> Is there any other selections that I should check?
>
> Thanks!
>

> "David Musgrave [MSFT]" wrote:
>
> > Table Dump is one of the extra options which are added when you activate the
> > Advanced Macro Menu.  These additional options are normally only used by
> > developers and so are not seen or used by most partners and consultants.
> >
> > As for the security, I am not sure what would be giving you the error....
> > However, if you turn on the Advanced Security interactive dialogs it will
> > identify exactly what you need access to and give you the option to fix it
> > on-the-fly (using the System Password).
> >
> > Please turn on "Allow Security Override with System Password" from Advanced
> > Security options.  You can turn this option off once you have resolved the
> > problem.
> >
> > Good luck
> >
> > David Musgrave [MSFT]
> > Original Developer of Advanced Security
> > Senior Development Consultant
> > Escalation Engineer
> > Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific
> >
> > Micorosoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions)
> > http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics
> >
> > mailto:dmusgrav@online.microsoft.com
> >
> > Any views contained within are my personal views and
> > not necessarily Microsoft Business Solutions policy.
> > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,
> > and confers no rights.
> >

> > "Sharon" wrote:
> >
> > > Victoria, we are using GP version 9.0, so far without SP1.  I do not believe
> > > it was customized for us, far as I know its part of GP.  We use it in our
> > > testing to 'dump a table' and compare to what the table looked like the last
> > > time a process ran.  If you are in GP and press Ctrl + Alt + F8 you will see
> > > the window.  I was to be able to do this with any user, now I get an error
> > > that says 'Not privileged to open this form', unless I am signed on as SA.
> > > Hence my question what security is needed to perform this so I can change it
> > > back.
> > >
> > > Thanks so much!

0
dmusgrav1 (1325)

Manual sort in a pivot chart/pivot table
My goal is to change the order of 4 row lablels. They are all text, and I have to choose the order (not alphabetical). I got as far as clicking on the arrow next to Row Label on the table, going to More Sort Options and then choosing Manual Sort. HOWEVER, where/when do I grab the labels to "drag" them to the right order? I have tried clicking on the table itself and clicking on the chart but there is no dragging happening. I can't find any detailed info on Manual Sort in the Help box, and so I'm stuck. Thanks in advance! You can click on the cell containing label an...

How do I dig deeper into a crash dump with WinDbg to idenify locku
Using KMDF 1.7 to update an OLD NT 4.0 driver that worked on Win2000 sp4 to now work on Win XP sp3, I was able to get the driver to the testing phase in 6 weeks while learning the KMDF (the KMDF is one huge step forward in driver development). In very rare instances, the driver locks up for users signed in as administrators, but the lock-up is easily reproduced in less than 1/2 hour. We force a blue screen (Ctrl, Scroll, Scroll) and sure enough it is frozen in the DPC after getting the first spinlock and hung waiting for the second spinlock. Looks like a classical getting-lo...

Pivot table question: How to display total and percent for data simultaneouly
I'd like to make a pivot chart that displays the same data both as a total and as a percentage at the same time: Example: Consider the following source data: Name Category Value a c1 10 a c2 20 b c1 5 b c2 30 It is easy enough to make a pivot table displaying: Sum of Value Category Name c1 c2 Grand Total a 10 20 30 b 5 30 35 Grand Total 15 50 65 It is also easy to display the percentages of the grand total for each entry. I'd like to display both simultaneously. Something like Name c...

Add Column to a Table
Hello- How do I add a column to a table and enter in it the text "FY 2007" in every row? I basically forgot to add that field when I created the table and now I woul like to add it. Thank you. Filo Create the field with the design table interface. Make a backup. Make a new query, open it in SQL view, type something like: UPDATE yourTableNameHere SET yourNewFieldNameHere = "FY 2007" and run the query. That should do it. Hoping it may help, Vanderghast, Access MVP "Filo" <Filo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8123088-0DA3-4C2D-9...

Converting word tables to excel
I have a document that describes a new piece of software. The cost for each feature is described in a word table. I would like to extract these tables (with a makro?) into an excel sheet automatically. Any ideas anybody? Eckard ...

vlooup will not work correctly if lookup table is on another sheet
i have an XL2003 workbook with mnay sheets. on each sheet i have a look table. i would like to have the tabl eon just 1 sheet, but here is the problem. Vlookup will work fine in most cases, however, column 1 of the table consist of single letters, such a G, C, M, T, g, c. If the lookup table is on the actvie sheet, then if i enter a G, it lookups up the row with G in the 1st column. If I enter g, then it returns the row for g. But, if the lookup table is on another sheet, I will get the row for G when i enter g, instead of the row for g. This happens with no agument, or TRUE, or FALSE. I have ...

Same field name in two tables
I am running a query that utilizes two joined table. One of the fields for my query is Left([ACCT_NBR] ,3) AS Prefix. The problem is that both tables have a field called [ACCT_NBR]. How do I designate which table it is coming from. thanks Qualify it with the table name: Left([TheTableNameGoesHere].[ACCT_NBR] ,3) Ken Sheridan Stafford, England cluckers wrote: >I am running a query that utilizes two joined table. One of the fields for my >query is Left([ACCT_NBR] ,3) AS Prefix. The problem is that both tables >have a field called [ACCT_NBR]. How do I desig...

Try on the security patch from M$ Corporation
--fbcphoflniza Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="cxtrzrekwjklhs"; type="multipart/alternative" --cxtrzrekwjklhs Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="nqejsdtyb" --nqejsdtyb Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help ...

word table of contents numbering changes in outlook attachment
When I attach a Word 2003 document with a table of contents (e.g., pages 1-10) to an email (Outlook 2003) to be sent, the recipient's version of the document will have the table of contents page showing page 1 listed correctly but the remaining page numbers of the table of contents all show up as 2's (instead of 3, 4, 5, etc.). Cause? Cure? ...

Sorting data in Pivot Tables
I have Excel2000 and would like to be able to sort the data elements in the Row section of the pivot table in the order I choose. For example, if I have 3 elements such as Apple, Orange, Cranberry and want them to show in the pivot in this order I have to name them in the dataset as A. Apple, B. Orange, C. Cranberry and sort them ascending. Is there a way to do this without having to stick the A, B, C in front of the data item? Thx Presumably now the headers show Apple, Cranberry and Orange. Just select the cell containing the header "Cranberry" and type Orange. You can put ...

query with alot of tables
Hi all,I have one query consist with alot of table,this query is very heavy in the matter of activating it.is there any solution that the query will be lighter? Maybe yes, Maybe no.You need to give more information like the design of the requiredtables and their relationships, as well as expected output of thequeries. Also, if you're dealing with a lot of data then you willwant to make sure that you have appropriate indexes.Cheers,Jason LepackOn Mar 22, 1:09 pm, "thread" <yaniv...@gmail.com> wrote:> Hi all,> I have one query consist with alot of table,> this query...

Pivot table subtotals 100% #2
This is what I am aiming for but how can I get 100% in subtotals for first year and the increase %age for the second and subsequent year please 2002 2003 Apples excellent 15 22.72% 16 24.23% good 21 31.82% 25 37.88% poor 30 46.46% 39 60.39% 66 100% 80 122.5% Greens excellent 12 17.65% 37 54.42% good 27 39.70% 51 74.98% poor 29 42.65% 47 69.12% ...

"Word-like" table in Access Reports ?
I would like to create a "word-like" table in an Access word. That includes vertical and horizontal lines. Is there a way? Also, I need the text inside the table to be able to grow. I tried using the graphic lines between the text fields. The horizontal lines are fine, since the growing text fields moves those lines down. However, the vertical lines do not grow. I tried using a rectangle, thinking that perhaps as the text fields would "push-down" the lines the rectangle. However, that did not happen. Has anyone faced this problem? Thanks, Leif Maybe this wil...

Default Security permission for Ex2k3 server
I have en E2k3 server that I have been moving mailbox's too from and E5.5 server. As administrator I was always able to read everyones emails. Now for some reason the all of the mail boxes I have moved to the E2k3 box I am denied access. When I when to AD and checked email rights it had Admin denied and I could not modify the rights at the box level because they are inherited. I check the rights of the Mailbox Store and the following accounts are inherited from the server. This is from Advanced Rights Deny Exchange Domain Servers Recieve AS Deny Domain Admins Recieve AS Deny...

Product table
Ok sorry i am very new to access. i am trying to create a database for the small company i work for. We have products that have manufacturer dates. So i can have one particular product code with many manufacturer or batch dates in stock. how do i create a table or relationship that shows one product with many batch dates with quantities? hope this makes since. Something like ....... TblManufacturer ManufacturerID ManufacturerName TblProduct ProductID ProductName ProductCode ManufacturerID TblProductInventory ProductInventoryID ProductID ManufacturerDate QuantityInSt...

How to create a table with numbers from 1 to 600?

Calculations in Tables
Hi I'm trying to sum three fields in a table in a fourth field, is this possible? I have figured out how to do it on a form i.e. calculating the nett, vat and gross but the data doesn't transfer to the table data and therefore I can not use it in a MS Word mail merge. Please can you help me in plain english as I really am not a techy!! Thanks everyone If you already have all of the data in the table for the first 3 fields, you could do it via an update query. something like UPDATE tablename SET [FourthField] = [FirstField]+[SecondField]+ [ThirdField] WHERE.... ...

Update Records in a Table
I have a table with a list of people. Each person have its own Unique ID and is the primary key - no duplicate records should be created. The table is imported from a csv file coming in from a client. The csv file has the updates on them ranging from new address, telephone, effective date or term date. What I want to happen is that MS Access will REPLACE what is on the table if it find a match and CREATE a new one if it can not find a match. Is there a way to do this? Thank you in advance. Brig Check my November, 2003 "Access Answers" column in Pinnacle Publication'...

From When i can find SY05200 table in SQL-Server.
Hi Friends I gone thru lots of messages in this group for adding new menu in form and i found that there is a table related for menu items in SQL-Server which is SY05200.But i can't find it. >From When i can find SY05200 table in SQL-Server. Pls.Reply Soon Thanx Formerly residing in the DYNAMICS database, the SDK indicates that this table was dropped in 8.0. "Raju" wrote: > Hi Friends > I gone thru lots of messages in this group for adding new menu in form > and i found that there is a table related for menu items in SQL-Server > which is SY05200.But i can&...

How to place field values outside an Excel pivot table ???
I'm working on a simple Excel pivot table based on an ODBC datasource. The underlying database table includes a field (not part of the pivot table) that holds a 'Page Title' field. I'd like to access this field from outside the pivot table so that I can place it at the top of the spreadsheet, for example in Cell [A1]. This field 'Page Title' contains the same value for all records in the table. Is it possible to put this field data in a cell outside of the pivot table? How do you do this? BTW, I tried placing the field in the 'Page Area' of the PivotTable,...

Adding an item to a table from a combo box
Hi all, Thanks for all you support so far. I am coming a long way with this program. OK, still kind of new, but I have created a combo box that reads a table with vendor names and vendor numbers, used for SAP. When a user types in a new vendor, I would like it to 1) prompt the user that it is correct, 2) allow them to verify the spelling is correct and make changes if necessary 3) prompt them to "add vendor number to list?" 4) check to see if there is a vendor with that name in SAP - can this be done? I think this is the hardest part 5) write back that name and vendor to ...

Pivot Table problem #6
Hi My organisation has recently changed financial year from Jan to Dec to April to March. All of our Pivot tables ran from tables held in sql and were simply made up from two fields that were Year & Period (2001, 01), where 01 was Jan is now April. We have converted all of the historical records so that 01 now = April. However, we still have some users that require their Pivot tables to see Jan to Dec by Year. Is there anyway I can set the Pivot table to report the columns headings so that they start 2000 10 to 2001 009 and so that the grand totals are calculated for these periods? D...

How to view summarized items in a pivot table
I created a pivot table for an aging report. It is broken down by not due, 0-30, 31-60, & 61+ days old by customer. When I double click in a cell say 31-60, I want to be able to see the items that make up that total. This is bringing everything up on that customers account. What am I doing wrong? Can I send my pivot table to someone to look at and help me? Thank you "exceluser" wrote: > I created a pivot table for an aging report. It is broken down by not due, > 0-30, 31-60, & 61+ days old by customer. When I double click in a cell say > 31-60, I want ...

Outlook Security Warning #2
We have created a .vbs script that changes the signature in Outlook 2007. Most users do not get a warning, but some do. How to I disallow this popup message in group policy? A program is trying to access e-mail address information stored in Outlook. If this is unexpected, click Deny and verify your antivirus software is up-to-date. For more information about e-mail safety and how you might be able to avoid getting this warning, click help. I have figured out how to disable "Programmatic Access Security" from the group policy, but I do not see that as resolv...

Change the font in a custom table style 2007
I can create a custom table style. The modify option does allow me to add stripe colors & borders But the Font tab options are greyed out. This is strange am I doing something wrong Thanks BJT On Nov 24, 2:20=A0pm, BJT <B...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I can create a custom table style. =A0The modify option does allow me to = add > stripe colors & borders But the Font tab options are greyed out. > This is strange am I doing something wrong > Thanks > BJT I am having the same problem. Did you ever figure it out? ...