System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException

Has anyone tried the Samples that come with the Webservices install?

Has anyone else received this error with the Samples or does anyone know
what is causing it?

"System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process
request. ---> An exception occurred that the exception subsystem was unable
to log.  Consult your System Administrator.\r\n   at
CustomerUpdate.WebServiceManager.GetAllCompanies() in C:\\Program
Files\\Microsoft
Dynamics\\GPWebServicesSDK\\v9\\Samples\\UpdateCustomers\\CustomerUpdate\\WebServiceManager.cs:line
108\r\n   at CustomerUpdate.CustomerUpdate.connectButton_Click(Object sender,
EventArgs e) in C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft
Dynamics\\GPWebServicesSDK\\v9\\Samples\\UpdateCustomers\\CustomerUpdate\\CustomerUpdate.cs:line 39"

Thanks,
  Andrew
0
Andrew3569 (322)

When I look at the IIS logs it's giving me http status code of 500 which is
an Internal Server Error

"Andrew" wrote:

> Has anyone tried the Samples that come with the Webservices install?
>
> Has anyone else received this error with the Samples or does anyone know
> what is causing it?
>
> "System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process
> request. ---> An exception occurred that the exception subsystem was unable
> to log.  Consult your System Administrator.\r\n   at
> CustomerUpdate.WebServiceManager.GetAllCompanies() in C:\\Program
> Files\\Microsoft
> Dynamics\\GPWebServicesSDK\\v9\\Samples\\UpdateCustomers\\CustomerUpdate\\WebServiceManager.cs:line
> 108\r\n   at CustomerUpdate.CustomerUpdate.connectButton_Click(Object sender,
> EventArgs e) in C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft
> Dynamics\\GPWebServicesSDK\\v9\\Samples\\UpdateCustomers\\CustomerUpdate\\CustomerUpdate.cs:line 39"
>
> Thanks,
>   Andrew
0
Andrew3569 (322)
8/2/2006 3:28:02 PM
How did you look at the IIS logs
"Andrew" wrote:

> When I look at the IIS logs it's giving me http status code of 500 which is
> an Internal Server Error
>

> "Andrew" wrote:
>
> > Has anyone tried the Samples that come with the Webservices install?
> >
> > Has anyone else received this error with the Samples or does anyone know
> > what is causing it?
> >
> > "System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process
> > request. ---> An exception occurred that the exception subsystem was unable
> > to log.  Consult your System Administrator.\r\n   at
> > CustomerUpdate.WebServiceManager.GetAllCompanies() in C:\\Program
> > Files\\Microsoft
> > Dynamics\\GPWebServicesSDK\\v9\\Samples\\UpdateCustomers\\CustomerUpdate\\WebServiceManager.cs:line
> > 108\r\n   at CustomerUpdate.CustomerUpdate.connectButton_Click(Object sender,
> > EventArgs e) in C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft
> > Dynamics\\GPWebServicesSDK\\v9\\Samples\\UpdateCustomers\\CustomerUpdate\\CustomerUpdate.cs:line 39"
> >
> > Thanks,
> >   Andrew
0
Stacey (160)
8/3/2006 12:36:02 AM
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogFiles

"Stacey" wrote:

> How did you look at the IIS logs
> "Andrew" wrote:
>
> > When I look at the IIS logs it's giving me http status code of 500 which is
> > an Internal Server Error
> >

> > "Andrew" wrote:
> >
> > > Has anyone tried the Samples that come with the Webservices install?
> > >
> > > Has anyone else received this error with the Samples or does anyone know
> > > what is causing it?
> > >
> > > "System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process
> > > request. ---> An exception occurred that the exception subsystem was unable
> > > to log.  Consult your System Administrator.\r\n   at
> > > CustomerUpdate.WebServiceManager.GetAllCompanies() in C:\\Program
> > > Files\\Microsoft
> > > Dynamics\\GPWebServicesSDK\\v9\\Samples\\UpdateCustomers\\CustomerUpdate\\WebServiceManager.cs:line
> > > 108\r\n   at CustomerUpdate.CustomerUpdate.connectButton_Click(Object sender,
> > > EventArgs e) in C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft
> > > Dynamics\\GPWebServicesSDK\\v9\\Samples\\UpdateCustomers\\CustomerUpdate\\CustomerUpdate.cs:line 39"
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >   Andrew
0
Andrew3569 (322)
8/3/2006 12:50:02 AM
I've installed the Web services on another machine and now I'm getting a
logged error in the MMC Web Services Exceptions.

Message:
Microsoft.Dynamics.Security.NonExistentSecurityObjectException : The
security object does not exist.  Key = 25cc1a21-2cc4-4b13-a1c8-eea186fb688a

Request Xml:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<RequestObjects>
  <Context xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/dynamics/2006/01">
    <CultureName>en-US</CultureName>
    <CurrencyType>Transactional</CurrencyType>
  </Context>
  <CompanyCriteria xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
    <Id>
      <EqualValue xsi:nil="true" />
      <NotEqualValue xsi:nil="true" />
      <Items />
      <From>-32768</From>
      <To>32767</To>
      <GreaterThan xsi:nil="true" />
      <LessThan xsi:nil="true" />
    </Id>
  </CompanyCriteria>
</RequestObjects>

Exception Detail:
  at
Microsoft.Dynamics.Security.ValidationHelper.ValidateContext(SecurityContext
context)
   at Microsoft.Dynamics.Security.AzManMemberAccess.GetRoles(SecurityContext
context, String member)
   at Microsoft.Dynamics.Common.SecurityServiceManager.GetRoles(Context
context)
   at Microsoft.Dynamics.Common.Context.Validate(ValidationResult
validationResult, Context context)
   at
Microsoft.Dynamics.Common.BusinessService.GetList[DetailType,SummaryType](Criteria criteria, Context context)

I'm not sure what is going on here, does anyone know?

Thanks,

  Andrew
0
Andrew3569 (322)
8/3/2006 1:44:01 AM
I finally got it working the other day.

"Andrew" wrote:

> Has anyone tried the Samples that come with the Webservices install?
>
> Has anyone else received this error with the Samples or does anyone know
> what is causing it?
>
> "System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process
> request. ---> An exception occurred that the exception subsystem was unable
> to log.  Consult your System Administrator.\r\n   at
> CustomerUpdate.WebServiceManager.GetAllCompanies() in C:\\Program
> Files\\Microsoft
> Dynamics\\GPWebServicesSDK\\v9\\Samples\\UpdateCustomers\\CustomerUpdate\\WebServiceManager.cs:line
> 108\r\n   at CustomerUpdate.CustomerUpdate.connectButton_Click(Object sender,
> EventArgs e) in C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft
> Dynamics\\GPWebServicesSDK\\v9\\Samples\\UpdateCustomers\\CustomerUpdate\\CustomerUpdate.cs:line 39"
>
> Thanks,
>   Andrew
0
Andrew3569 (322)
8/7/2006 1:28:01 PM
Great!!

what was the issue?

"Andrew" wrote:

> I finally got it working the other day.
>
> "Andrew" wrote:
>
> > Has anyone tried the Samples that come with the Webservices install?
> >
> > Has anyone else received this error with the Samples or does anyone know
> > what is causing it?
> >
> > "System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process
> > request. ---> An exception occurred that the exception subsystem was unable
> > to log.  Consult your System Administrator.\r\n   at
> > CustomerUpdate.WebServiceManager.GetAllCompanies() in C:\\Program
> > Files\\Microsoft
> > Dynamics\\GPWebServicesSDK\\v9\\Samples\\UpdateCustomers\\CustomerUpdate\\WebServiceManager.cs:line
> > 108\r\n   at CustomerUpdate.CustomerUpdate.connectButton_Click(Object sender,
> > EventArgs e) in C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft
> > Dynamics\\GPWebServicesSDK\\v9\\Samples\\UpdateCustomers\\CustomerUpdate\\CustomerUpdate.cs:line 39"
> >
> > Thanks,
> >   Andrew
0
Stacey (160)
8/8/2006 6:19:01 AM
I went and uninstalled the webservices on another VPC and the logger that
comes with GP started logging the errors.  Then google led me to
http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=230390&SiteID=1

Where I had to run these steps posted by morningsunshine

First verify the "Distribute Transaction Coordinator" Service is
running on both database server computer and client computers
1.      Go to "Administrative Tools > Services"
2.      Turn on the "Distribute Transaction Coordinator" Service if it is
not running

If it is running and client application is not on the same computer as
the database server, on the computer running database server
1.      Go to "Administrative Tools > Component Services"
2.      On the left navigation tree, go to "Component Services > Computers
> My Computer" (you may need to double click and wait as some nodes
need time to expand)
3.      Right click on "My Computer", select "Properties"
4.      Select "MSDTC" tab
5.      Click "Security Configuration"
6.      Make sure you check "Network DTC Access", "Allow Remote Client",
"Allow Inbound/Outbound", "Enable TIP" (Some option may not be
necessary, have a try to get your configuration)
7.      The service will restart
8.      BUT YOU MAY NEED TO REBOOT YOUR SERVER IF IT STILL DOESN'T WORK
(This is the thing drove me crazy before)

On your client computer use the same above procedure to open the
"Security Configuration" setting, make sure you check "Network DTC
Access", "Allow Inbound/Outbound" option, restart service and computer
if necessary.

On you SQL server service manager, click "Service" dropdown, select
"Distribute Transaction Coordinator", it should be also running on
your server computer.

- Andrew

"Stacey" wrote:

> Great!!
>
> what was the issue?
>
> "Andrew" wrote:
>
> > I finally got it working the other day.
> >
> > "Andrew" wrote:
> >
> > > Has anyone tried the Samples that come with the Webservices install?
> > >
> > > Has anyone else received this error with the Samples or does anyone know
> > > what is causing it?
> > >
> > > "System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process
> > > request. ---> An exception occurred that the exception subsystem was unable
> > > to log.  Consult your System Administrator.\r\n   at
> > > CustomerUpdate.WebServiceManager.GetAllCompanies() in C:\\Program
> > > Files\\Microsoft
> > > Dynamics\\GPWebServicesSDK\\v9\\Samples\\UpdateCustomers\\CustomerUpdate\\WebServiceManager.cs:line
> > > 108\r\n   at CustomerUpdate.CustomerUpdate.connectButton_Click(Object sender,
> > > EventArgs e) in C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft
> > > Dynamics\\GPWebServicesSDK\\v9\\Samples\\UpdateCustomers\\CustomerUpdate\\CustomerUpdate.cs:line 39"
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >   Andrew
0
Andrew3569 (322)
8/8/2006 12:54:04 PM
Andrew, thanks for working with our web services!  After you installed the
web service you should be able to launch the exception management console
from Start->Administrative Tools->Dynamics GP Web Services Exception
Mangement Console.  This should give you more insight into what is cuasing
your exception to occur.  Without knowing which sample you are trying to run,
it is hard for me to give you a better answer than this.  I can speculate on
a few things based on the stack trace.  The GetAllCompanies web method
appears to be failing.  one thing to check is that all of your compaines
currencies have unique ISO codes setup for them and that you have a
functional currency defined.

"Andrew" wrote:

> Has anyone tried the Samples that come with the Webservices install?
>
> Has anyone else received this error with the Samples or does anyone know
> what is causing it?
>
> "System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process
> request. ---> An exception occurred that the exception subsystem was unable
> to log.  Consult your System Administrator.\r\n   at
> CustomerUpdate.WebServiceManager.GetAllCompanies() in C:\\Program
> Files\\Microsoft
> Dynamics\\GPWebServicesSDK\\v9\\Samples\\UpdateCustomers\\CustomerUpdate\\WebServiceManager.cs:line
> 108\r\n   at CustomerUpdate.CustomerUpdate.connectButton_Click(Object sender,
> EventArgs e) in C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft
> Dynamics\\GPWebServicesSDK\\v9\\Samples\\UpdateCustomers\\CustomerUpdate\\CustomerUpdate.cs:line 39"
>
> Thanks,
>   Andrew
0
chrishet (13)
8/9/2006 3:42:07 PM
The  exception management console didn't show anything I'm assuming since the
error returned ".... exception subsystem was unable to log."

Referring to this
"..unique ISO codes setup for them and that you have a functional currency
defined."

The only company I have set up right now is the test one that come with
Great Plains 9.0 which is the Fabrikam, Inc company.  I'm not sure how to
check for the ISO codes or the functional currency.  I'm assuming they are
under the Tools --> Setup --> System menu.  I'll look there and let you know
what I find.

I do like the idea of using web services as I'm writing an application that
will automate the process of inserting Invoices.  I'm currently looking for a
way get the next Invoice number.  I found something with the
eConnectGetNextDocument.dll but I’m having some issues with that.  Anyway
I've posted that under a different thread.

Thanks for your help!

  Andrew

"chrishet[MSFT]" wrote:

> Andrew, thanks for working with our web services!  After you installed the
> web service you should be able to launch the exception management console
> from Start->Administrative Tools->Dynamics GP Web Services Exception
> Mangement Console.  This should give you more insight into what is cuasing
> your exception to occur.  Without knowing which sample you are trying to run,
> it is hard for me to give you a better answer than this.  I can speculate on
> a few things based on the stack trace.  The GetAllCompanies web method
> appears to be failing.  one thing to check is that all of your compaines
> currencies have unique ISO codes setup for them and that you have a
> functional currency defined.
>

> "Andrew" wrote:
>
> > Has anyone tried the Samples that come with the Webservices install?
> >
> > Has anyone else received this error with the Samples or does anyone know
> > what is causing it?
> >
> > "System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process
> > request. ---> An exception occurred that the exception subsystem was unable
> > to log.  Consult your System Administrator.\r\n   at
> > CustomerUpdate.WebServiceManager.GetAllCompanies() in C:\\Program
> > Files\\Microsoft
> > Dynamics\\GPWebServicesSDK\\v9\\Samples\\UpdateCustomers\\CustomerUpdate\\WebServiceManager.cs:line
> > 108\r\n   at CustomerUpdate.CustomerUpdate.connectButton_Click(Object sender,
> > EventArgs e) in C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft
> > Dynamics\\GPWebServicesSDK\\v9\\Samples\\UpdateCustomers\\CustomerUpdate\\CustomerUpdate.cs:line 39"
> >
> > Thanks,
> >   Andrew
0
Andrew3569 (322)

Service Pack 1 for server 2003, broke my Exchange
I have an exchange server here and I believe my problem to be more on the networking side. After updating to Service Pack 1 for server 2003 I notice that I am loosing connectivity on one of the subnets that the server has. Now I know it's the correct thing to do, but the server was configured with two IP Addresses from two different subnets; 10.0.0.0/24 and 192.168.1.0/24. This was done so that the office on the 10.0.0.0/24 network could talk to exchange and do their tasks. The 192.168.1.0/24 Address was added to allow email to be sent from the outside world to the exchange serve...

System tray icon does not appear on XP boot
This is a known problem with XP. Most (but not all) system tray icons are missing after (re)booting. Does anyone know what Avast or Comodo do to ensure that their icons appear in the system tray? Thank you all. "Alexander" <the44secs@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:b0d5ea40-891e-47e4-8de7-933408462a52@s9g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > This is a known problem with XP. Most (but not all) system tray icons > are missing after (re)booting. Does anyone know what Avast or Comodo > do to ensure that their icons appear in the system tray? > > Thank you all. You need...

Saving web form fields in Access DB
Today, if a customer completes a web-based form for training, the form information is submitted via an email to an outlook mailbox. We would like to develop a macro that parses this outlook email content to a Microsoft Access Database. How would one go about this? uh pick up a copy of DreamWeaver and move to SQL Server "sunflower" <sunflower@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07B4313C-73E7-4A7F-B65C-6778F72A02DF@microsoft.com... > Today, if a customer completes a web-based form for training, the form > information is submitted via an email to an ou...

outlook web access #12
When I log into OWA and I'm prompted to change my password I get an error message Internet Service Manager for Internet Information Server 6.0 Error number: -2147023570 Can someone please help me with this. Thank you, Juan http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;833734 On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:23:02 -0800, "Juan" <Juan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I log into OWA and I'm prompted to change my password I get an error >message > > > Internet Service Manager >for Internet Information Server 6.0 > >Error ...

Edit a web query in Excel 2002 that runs a dialogue box for the user to input the name of the city.
I am trying to set up This name is then used by the web query to complete the UR eg http://www.onlineweather.com/v4/world/owac/EU/climate/Athens.html or http://www.onlineweather.com/v4/world/owac/EU/climate/Cork.htm In early editions of Excel this involved inserint the live /[“city” “which city?”].html eg http://www.onlineweather.com/v4/world/owac/EU/climate/[“city” “which city?”].htm Has anyone worked out how to do this in Excel 2002 ...

Refreshing the system
I work at a small elementary school and as we head into the summer - one of our tasks for this year is to try and clean up all the student computers in the computer lab and classrooms. Computers are Dell Optiplex machines - 320s and 330s mostly - maybe a couple of other models thrown in. OS is Windows XP. I believe there is a ghost image that I can use to restore to the machines - but I'm not certain how the image was created. My guess is that windows was activated - then ghosted. The computers are all on a domain - so I'm assuming that I will need to disconnect each ...

Reporting Services Lists & CRM
Has anybody tried aligning column headings located outside and above of a Reporting Services' list to their respective fields within the list? Everything lines up fine in Visual Studio's preview of the report. But, when published to CRM, the fields within the list are slightly shifted to the right or left of their intended position below the headings. The accumulative shift can be substantial. I've tried just about everything, including the use of fixed-width fonts. Nothing works, except placing the column headings within the same list... which has the obvious and undesirable ef...

CreateSalesOrder Web Service returning exception
When attempting to create a new Sales Order via the CreateSalesOrder web service in GP 9, I receive the following error: -------------- Begin Error ------------------------ A validation exception has occurred. Validation Errors: - The U of M for the item is not specified in the item price list as the default selling U of M. - U of M does not exist for the Unit of Measure Schedule being used. - PriceListKey is blank. It must be passed in or a default must exist for the transaction. -------------- End Error ------------------------ If I specify a Unit of Measure for each SalesOrderLine,...

GM Card and Direct Services (2-Way)
I'm trying to setup online services for a GM credit card in M03. Has anyone done this successfully, for Direct Services (2-Way)? GM/(Household Bank)'s helpful tech support say they support Direct Services (2-Way), they even verified this a second time. Unfortunately, Money doesn�t have them in their list of financial institutions. After pointing tech support to the list on Money's website, they acknowledged that 'Household Bank ... does not seem to be currently listed'. They suggested I contact Money Support directly to address this. Strangely, though, in M03, I ...

Service Call Module #2
Does anyone know if there is an automated solution to create Equipment records via eConnect or Integration Manager Wennsoft ServiceManagement does that as part of the core product. It is also a far better product. "jav" wrote: > Does anyone know if there is an automated solution to create Equipment > records via eConnect or Integration Manager ...

Transport Service 12018 Exchange 2007
Hi, I have a message in my event viewer ( transport service 12018 ) telling my certificate wille expire soon , it is about the certificate create during installation. What can I do to solve it and how ? Thanks in advance Regards On Wed, 19 May 2010 18:35:10 +0200, "Dirk" <dirkc@netbel.be> wrote: >Hi, > >I have a message in my event viewer ( transport service 12018 ) telling my >certificate wille expire soon , it is about the certificate create during >installation. > >What can I do to solve it and how ? https://exchangeped...

Crystal Web Options and Great Plains
Hi All Crystal Web Options was shipped with Crystal 8.0 for Microsoft Great Plains. I don't see these options available with Crystal 10 or 11. I am currently upgrading a clients Crystal and need to upgrade the web components as well. Is there an upgrade path for the web components so that they can still access their reports via their Intranet and is the software freely available with MSGP? All related comments welcome... Thanks for the assistance ! Cheers Jules ...

Expression Web
Hi Clive: Here you go. https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/securedownloads/details/defau lt.aspx?pm=pid%3a65%7CLk:t Go to his place and log him on from there, so he burns his bandwidth instead of yours :-) Take a re-writeable CD with you if he hasn't got one. The download arrives as an .iso file. The simplest thing to do is to simply burn the damn thing onto a CD and install from there. Otherwise, there's an application named ISOBuster you can download that enables you to mount an ISO as if it "were" a CD. The free version enables installation from within ...

BP-System Requirements
Does anyone know where I can find more detail information on Web Server requirements for Business Portal? I'm looking for more detail on user access. We are talking about 400 users accessing it. What's the best approach? How many users per web server? Any help out there ... thanks Yes, there was a session at Convergence on this topic. If you have access to the Convergence site, go to https://www.msconvergence.com/downloads.aspx and scroll down to GP09 Planning for your Business Portal Implementation and Deployment. There is a zip file with a TON of good information. &quo...

system restore 08-09-10
i can't get system restore to go back to a previous month...i have only 2 restore points in august and i need to go back to july...i click on the previus month arrow but nothing happens...any thoughts? You don't have Restore Points going back that far? Your computer's infected & not fully-patched? jimgobucks46 wrote: > i can't get system restore to go back to a previous month...i have only 2 > restore points in august and i need to go back to july...i click on the > previus month arrow but nothing happens...any thoughts? jimgobucks46 wrote: >...

Cdrehekqamrp service !
Anybody knows of that service ? I have for the first time discovered it now No connections, no other information, no file onhard disks having that name, no info ! Have recently installed Sony's Handycam softwares ( no very easy !!!) TIA for informations: web search gives not even a single hit ! Pivert I've not heard or even seen that as yet. to test it try disabling it and see if you can start your new software after. -- JAM_EZZ On 13 Jun 2010, "MoiMeme" <antispam@no.spam> wrote in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general: > Anybody k...

What is File Protocol
What does an ftp file do and can anyone recommend an interesting site for me to download? -- AJ ...

How do I tell what service pack is installed on Exchange 2003?
How do I tell what service pack is installed on Exchange 2003? Open the ESM, drill down to the server in question, highlight it, right click and select properties, you should see the build level and sp on that page. hth, Kris. "David A. Beck" <davidb@beckb.com> wrote in message news:OinC7JvEGHA.2320@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > How do I tell what service pack is installed on Exchange 2003? > > Open the ESM, drill down to the server in question, highlight it, right click and select properties, you should see the build level and sp on that page. hth, Kris. "D...

Sites & Services
My University has a 2003 native mode forest that contains one root domain and seven child domains. The 8 domains contain a total of 26 domain controllers that communicate and replicate in the forest. Schools and major administrative units on campus have deployed firewalls to segregate and control traffic to/from their network subnet and the campus enterprise network. Consequently the firewalls inspect and permit or deny traffic among the 26 domain controllers. All the DCs replicate information in a mesh topology without issue. Currently the Sites and Service topology is "flat&q...

Permission to access all mailboxes:Exchange Services or Exchange Domain Severs
I am setting up Commvault backup software and I need to grant ability to an AD account access all mailboxes during backup. Question here: Security wise, which one is more viable, make an account member of Exchange Services or grant such backup account "Full Exchange Administrator" rights ? I think it is the former but I would like to confirm. Depending on which version of Exchange you are running, neither one may be viable. Delegating control and granting Exchange Full Admin will result in an inherited deny on the mailbox stores for Send As/Receive As permissions, which resu...

System Requirements Error when upgrading to CRM 4.0
I am currently working on upgrading my production environment from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0. CRM 3.0 is using SQL Server 2000 SP4 so I have restored the MSCRM and METABASE databases on to a new SQL 2005 SP2. I then ran the redeployment Wizard and set up a working installation of CRM 3.0 using the upgraded databases on a new Windows 2003 Server. However, when I run the CRM 4.0 setup, choosing upgrade, I get a few errors in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Database section of the System Requirements screen and cannot continue. The errors claims different objects are missing in the system databse: co...

Excel Rep Builder Not Displaying in SharePoint 2010 Excel Services
I am having difficulty viewing an Excel Report Builder report in Excel Services on SharePoint 2010. The error states that Excel Services does not support “Query Tables (also known as “External Data Ranges”). I know that SP 2010 can access external data sources (there is even a place to install the ODC file, separately)… so I don’t know why a simple Exel Reports Builder won’t work. Any suggestions? ...

SMTP Service Stops
This has happened twice: 1. After server restart all mail flow stops (internal and external) 2. Messages Pending Submission queue has items in it which do not move - queue is flagged "active" 3. All exchange services are running, but SMTP Virtual Server is stopped in Exchange Manager 4. A restart of IS causes more items to appear in the queue 5. Restarting other Exchange services has no effect 6. Mail stops at the time of the reboot (first item in the queue is from the time of the reboot) 7. Event logs look clear of Exchange-related errors but these errors appear as the server i...

Create Signature using Web Access
Is there a way to set up a signature attachment when using web access? ...

email via web client ?
How does Dynamics CRM handles all incoming/outgoing emails via web client ? Are those logged under customer history as well (like outlook client ) ? thanks Ougoing emails are sent via SMTP and logged under history. Incoming emails will only come into CRM via the CRM Exchange Email Router service "JT" wrote: > How does Dynamics CRM handles all incoming/outgoing emails via web client ? > Are those logged under customer history as well (like outlook client ) ? > thanks > > > thanks David. So is it possible via the web client too ...? I mean the incomin...