sub-total per page

I have modified the GL Detail Inquiry report wherein it will show the
subtotal of debits and credits per page. I just use the sum as the field
type. However on the last page of course it will show the total of debits and
credits below the grand total of debits and credits. Is there a way to
reverse the last page of the report wherein the Grand Total will be on the
page footer and the total of debits and credits per page will be on the
report footer? If I marked the Use RF for Last PF it will not show the
sub-total on the last page. Great Plains is version 8.0

thanks,

mel

0
Mel1 (144)

Project/Sub-Project In Continuous List?
I've got a little timekeeping system that allows the user to enter task descriptions, start/stop times and then select "Project" from a combo box. I'd like to do some analysis on the data, and allocating tasks to sub-project's seems necessary. Problem is that in a continuous list, all the combo boxes behave the same. So if I make cboSubProject.RowSource tb a query that includes only sub-projects under the project selected in cboProject, the sub-projects in other rows on the screen come and go as cboSubProject's list changes. Anybody got a strategy for situation...

GAL web page
How can I create a web page listing names and phone numbers (possibly couple other fields from AD). I have ran across several CDO or ADSI samples for Exchange 5.5, but w are running Exchange 2000. Does anyone have ideas or code for me? It must be out there. Ideally, I would like to expand it to an in/out checkboard type o thing. For now, just publishing the phone list will work - cgraham158 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.webservertalk.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread...

Cannot "Page Setup" feature
Good morning I have been editing a book of ca 170 pages. Up until last Thursday I could access "page setup", the "Column" feature of the "Index and Reference" etc. I do not know what I might have done; however, now the Table of Contents show only 20 pages even though the entire book is present, the "Page Setup" is grayed out and I cannot access it, and other features suich as restoring the two column format for the indices at the end of the book no longer function. Can you tell me what I may have done and how to fix it. I tried just copying ...

Office v.X updates disappeared from the Mactopia download page
Updates for Office v.X seemed to have disappeared from the main Mactopia download page. When I search for a 10.1.9 update, I see a link to an update, but that link takes you to the main Mactopia page where there aren't any Office updates except for Office 2004. Does anybody know how to get the Office v.X updates? An ftp site would work also. OK, I found it via a Google search at -<br> <br> &nbsp;<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=FEA9FD8A-EA16-4B3C-9381-18A389D5599A&displaylang=en><br> <br> It's just pretty lame though that ...

Bitmaps' Page Display
How would small bitmaps be displayed on a page of a tab control. The bitmaps would need to be printed out similarly to text, line by line. Each line would contain at least ten small bitmaps.And there could be enough lines to continue past the end the visible tab page. Then a scroll control would be used. Is it possible to do this type of thing. ...

activies need to roll up from sub-accounts to accounts
activities associated with an account need to rollup through all parent accounts above. Jerry http://www.iBizInitiatives.com ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?m...

Opening Page format
Using MS Publisher 2002, I want the opening page to show only a blank page, not a graphic showing - in a third of the screen - a selection of "scheme - options - designs" Help/advice will be appreciated. If it takes up a third of the page you must be using 640 x 480 - UNBELIEVABLE Go to menu Tools > Options tab General second item down - DE-select -- On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:44:07 +1000, "���MS�Publisher���" <donotknock@nobodyhome.com> wrote: >If it takes up a third of the page you must be using 640 x 480 - >UNBELIEVABLE I'm not. > >Go to me...

Disappearing Page tabs
We recently had office 2007 installed on our XP computers. We save many spreadsheets on a network drive. Since the installation occasionally when we open Excel it will not show us the page tabs. We have hid and unhide the tabs using the options box. Is there a way to fix this? Lets hope we get a reply, I have same problem and asked again. Opened book with tabs, ran a macro to sort and print and tabs disappeared and I cant find. SG <cyclingmerlin@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ff562108-d923-4f8f-8ac9-bf34d9c5cb76@f47g2000hsd.googlegroups.com... > We recently had office 2007 insta...

replace manual page breaks WITH section breaks
Hello everyone -- There is no problem searching FOR section breaks and replacing them WITH something else, but there seems to be no way to do the reverse -- there is no Section Break choice in the Replace With pop-up window. Typing in ^b just produces an error. Is there a way to do this? Thank you all, -Lynne Please ignore question, folks. I just found a workaround here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/136260 -Lynne Here it "Elessvie" wrote: > Hello everyone -- There is no problem searching FOR section breaks and > replacing them WITH somethin...

total of a range of times
This should be simple for some of you, but not for me. I am a runner, I have 4 ind. cells w/my split times. How do I get a total for the tallied times. I'm far from being experienced but am trying to learn..any and all help will be much appreciated. Thanks, Roger Roger To help you in your quest to "try to learn" I will direct you to Chip Pearson's site so's you can learn just about all you'll ever need for Time Calculations. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datetime.htm#AddingTimes Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:19:02 -0800, "Roger WG" &...

Total Minutes Worked Within IVR Timing
Hi, I need to figure out how many total minutes employee worked during the IVR Timing. Each employee works different shift and it can run overnight into next morning where there may be IVR coverage before employee logs out. IVR Timing is same for Saturday/Sunday and same from Monday to Friday. IVR Timing Table; data type is Date/Time but only Time is available because date should be same as the schedule date DayIs IVRStart IVRStop Sunday 10:00:00 AM 6:00:00 PM Monday 9:00:00 AM 9:00:00 PM Tuesday 9:00:00 AM 9:00:00 PM Wednesday 9:00:00 AM 9:00:00 PM Thursday 9:00:00 AM ...

Summing in page footer
In my page footer section of a report I need to have a "Subtotal" which is "NonTaxable" + "TaxableNetAmt". Sometime my TaxableNetAmt will be 0. How can I make the Subtotal be the sum of NonTaxable and TaxableNetAmt? I have tried many different ways and I get #error. My control source for NonTaxable is = [NetAmount] and the control source for "TaxableNetAmt" is TaxableNetAmt. Or will be entered on teh form... THanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200706/1 On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:41:10...

Memory for rendering a report page
Does Access limit the amount of memory needed to render a report page? If so, is it possible to increase the default? Type a question (i.e., Access specifications) on help filed of access window. -- HTP Adnan If I have helped and/or answered your question, please let me know by replying or clicking question answered (below positioned ‘Yes’ button). "anthony" wrote: > Does Access limit the amount of memory needed to render a report page? > If so, is it possible to increase the default? > anthony wrote: >Does Access limit the amount of memory needed to render a r...

How do I get Front Page 2003 to work with Windows7
I have been using FrontPage 2003 to update our website. Last month I updated my computer to Windows7 and Office 2007. Several days later I try to log on to Front page and receive the following message : " The operating system is not presently configured to run this application. Load failed Cannont load MSO.DLL" Has anyone had a similar experience? Or any advice? Change the compatibility to Windows XP. (BTW, if you search this newsgroup, you'll see this issue has been addressed many times._ -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 -----...

Center on Page

insert multiple page Word document into Excel
How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the Word document? Hi this is IMHO not the way Excel will work (and I doubt this is possible) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "S.W." <S.W.@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:D7087D76-A4F3-46BB-90A9-FEB054B24AEB@microsoft.com... > How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view > the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the > Word doc...

Epson Stylus NX515 does not print, not even a Test page
I use Windows 7 and the Epson Stylus NX515 is on and the wireless light is also on. But it does not print. The documents are in the queue but do not print. Not even a test page. Here is a link to Epson trouble shooting site. Make sure when you want to print you pick your printer if there is a list of printers. "Ritter197" wrote: > I use Windows 7 and the Epson Stylus NX515 is on and the wireless light is > also on. But it does not print. The documents are in the queue but do not > print. Not even a test page. > > . > http://www.epson.com...

Expressions in Sub headers
Hi there, I'm trying to break down a report by division so that every division (a one to many relationship to suspenses) shows, percentage of overdue suspense, etc. Currently, this is my expression to show the percentage overdue of all the divisions (which I put at the top of my report). =Int((Sum(IIf([Justified?],[CountOfsuspense_id],0))/ Sum([CountOfsuspense_id]))*100) What I'd like to do is put this expression based on the "division_name" into my division name header and therefore show the percentage for each division. Is there a way to do that? Thanks! David On M...

Visual Basic sub routine command??
Can anyone tell me what the command is to call another macro from within an existing macro? I am using Excel 98 for Macintosh For example, I am running Sub Macro (9) and I want to run Sub Macro (10). I have tried recording a macro and selecting Tool Macro Macros.. ...

sub form datasheet
my question is how can i change the color of heading in column and the font size only not data sheet form thank you AFAIK, you *cannot* change the color of column headings in a form in Datasheet view. but you can set the form to ContinuousForms view, and format the form to look like a datasheet, then you'll have full control of the labels used as column headers. hth "a" <youb@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23kSLZxb0HHA.4928@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > my question is > how can i change the color of heading in column and the font size only not > data sheet ...

calculations do not update unless page is saved
I have an excel 2003 workbook with 32 tabs the first set of tabs are named according to the date 09-01-09 the last two tabs total all the important info one is 1st - 15th other is 16th - 30th on my total pages the first column is the date 09-01-09 (as Text) and i use the indirect function in my formulas to refer to the individual tab names.. everything works and calculates but it doesnt happen On-the-fly like excel usually does i have to actually hit save for any calculations to update even on the individual tabbed dates formulas like A1+A2 dont display a result untill saved.. did...

How to create a Sub validation list in excel?
How can i make a validation list that is dependant on a value in a cell from another validation list, for eg I choose the make of a car from a list then the list next to that changes to the models of that particular make of car, is this possible and if so please could you enlighten me See http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Simon" <Simon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BC9D8ED-243C-4376-9C9D-4F1F65AFACBD@microsoft.com... > How can i make a validation list that is dependant on a value in a ce...

Time total
Hello All, I need some help with creating a query to sum a total time of a field. I have a table called client services and have a query which pulls: date of service, total time, and provider name. I would like to be able to create a query which will sum the total time field. I have look at other posts on here but am still confused. Also not sure what time set to use: minutes or hour/minute format. Thanks for your help, -Mark Mark, I assume that you want to total time across clients, do you want to do it for a specific period, (June 07) or just get the total time? To get the total ...

Continue page numbering from previous document while Indexing
Hi! I have a very long document that I have split into several smaller documents to work on and consequently, I have set the page numbering for each subsequent according to the last page of the previous document: "Document #1: Page 1-500" "Document #2: Page 501-750" "Document #3: Page 751-900" However, when I do Indexing in Document #2, regardless of the page number I have set up, it reverts to Page 1 when updating the Index and resets the entire page numbering in that document. How can I 'force' the Indexing to recognize the subsequent pag...

Account List Totals not being updated
I have been using Money for several years. I'm now using Money 2003 on my Windows 2000 system. I noticed this morning that the account values in the Account List view were not being updated to agree with Portfolio Values after share prices were downloaded from the Internet. I tried a reinstall and that didn't fix the problem. Then I ran the latest Microsoft "Salvage" utility on my data file and that said the file was okay. If anyone has any helpful suggestions I would love to hear them. If you wish to do so you can contact me at cbritman (at)cox(dot)net Thanks...