Strange problem in BP Portal for GP10 with Queries

I just had a user come to me and tell me he is getting an error on the sales
page saying the query does not exist. This is the out of the box query that
has not been modified. When I go into query organizer I find the Purchase
Order Line Item folder but it now has a (1) beside it with the query inside
it. What causes the folders to be renamed. While looking at the queries I
multiple folders with the (1) out beside them. Thanks for any information
you can shed on this.

Robert Fann
rfann@nospam.omnipackaging.com

0
rfann (135)

------=_NextPart_0001_BD46EE76

Hi Robert,

Thank you for using 0nline Technical Communities!

If you are getting the error "query does not exist" regarding the Customer
List, I would like you to proceed to the following steps, otherwise replace
the Customer List with the corresponding query you are receiving the error
with:

1. Go into Site Settings | Business Portal Administration | Query
Organization
2. Highlight on Data Viewer, click the Create Folder Button
3. Type in: Customer List-Customer List
4. Press OK
5. Go to Sales - Queries
6. Click on New Query
7. Go through the Query and select the following
a. Select Customer Customer - All in the Select Data Permission window and
Next button
b. Select Customer ID and Customer Name in the Select Columns window and
Next button
c. Leave the defaults in the Arrange Columns window and Next button
d. Leave the defaults in the Restrict Rows window and Next button
e. Leave the defauls in the Sort Results window and Next button
f. Type in Customer List in the Name field on the Save Query window and
Next button
g. Click on Finish.

Now we need to move this new query to the new folder that we just created.

To move a query in Business Portal, follow these steps:
1. Click Site Settings, point to Portal Elements, and then click Organize
Queries.
2. Expand the QueryPages folder.
3. Expand the Sales folder
4. Expand the personal folder.

Note: The personal folder contains a list of domain users who created new
queries or who modified existing queries.

5. Expand the folder of the domain user who has the query that you want to
move.
6. Click on the Customer List query that you want to move, and then click
Move to Folder.
7. In the Browse for Folder window, click the Customer List-Customer List
folder where you want to move the query, and then click OK.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

 Thanks,
Shannon Aune
Microsoft Online Support Engineer

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with
break/fix issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!
Let us know what you think by posting
       from the web interface: Partner Feedback
       from your newsreader:
microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
We look forward to hearing from you!
that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
------=_NextPart_0001_BD46EE76

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi Robert,
\par
\par Thank you for using 0nline Technical Communities!
\par
\par
\par If you are getting the error "query does not exist" regarding the Customer List, I would like you to proceed to the following steps, otherwise replace the Customer List with the corresponding query you are receiving the error with:
\par
\par 1. Go into Site Settings | Business Portal Administration | Query Organization
\par 2. Highlight on Data Viewer, click the Create Folder Button
\par 3. Type in: Customer List-Customer List
\par 4. Press OK
\par 5. Go to Sales - Queries
\par 6. Click on New Query
\par 7. Go through the Query and select the following
\par a. Select Customer Customer - All in the Select Data Permission window and Next button
\par b. Select Customer ID and Customer Name in the Select Columns window and Next button
\par c. Leave the defaults in the Arrange Columns window and Next button
\par d. Leave the defaults in the Restrict Rows window and Next button
\par e. Leave the defauls in the Sort Results window and Next button
\par f. Type in Customer List in the Name field on the Save Query window and Next button
\par g. Click on Finish.
\par
\par Now we need to move this new query to the new folder that we just created.
\par
\par To move a query in Business Portal, follow these steps:
\par 1. Click Site Settings, point to Portal Elements, and then click Organize Queries.
\par 2. Expand the QueryPages folder.
\par 3. Expand the Sales folder
\par 4. Expand the personal folder.
\par
\par Note: The personal folder contains a list of domain users who created new queries or who modified existing queries.
\par
\par 5. Expand the folder of the domain user who has the query that you want to move.
\par 6. Click on the Customer List query that you want to move, and then click Move to Folder.
\par 7. In the Browse for Folder window, click the Customer List-Customer List folder where you want to move the query, and then click OK.
\par
\par Please let me know if you have additional questions.
\par
\par  Thanks,
\par Shannon Aune
\par Microsoft Online Support Engineer
\par
\par PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
\par
\par We also love to hear your product feedback!
\par Let us know what you think by posting
\par        from the web interface: Partner Feedback
\par        from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
\par We look forward to hearing from you!
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_BD46EE76--

0
shannona (19)
5/7/2008 4:32:04 PM
So everytime someone goes in and modifies a query it removes the original
one?
"Shannon Aune" <shannona@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Robert,
>
> Thank you for using 0nline Technical Communities!
>

> If you are getting the error "query does not exist" regarding the Customer
> List, I would like you to proceed to the following steps, otherwise
> replace
> the Customer List with the corresponding query you are receiving the error
> with:
>
> 1. Go into Site Settings | Business Portal Administration | Query
> Organization
> 2. Highlight on Data Viewer, click the Create Folder Button
> 3. Type in: Customer List-Customer List
> 4. Press OK
> 5. Go to Sales - Queries
> 6. Click on New Query
> 7. Go through the Query and select the following
> a. Select Customer Customer - All in the Select Data Permission window and
> Next button
> b. Select Customer ID and Customer Name in the Select Columns window and
> Next button
> c. Leave the defaults in the Arrange Columns window and Next button
> d. Leave the defaults in the Restrict Rows window and Next button
> e. Leave the defauls in the Sort Results window and Next button
> f. Type in Customer List in the Name field on the Save Query window and
> Next button
> g. Click on Finish.
>
> Now we need to move this new query to the new folder that we just created.
>
> To move a query in Business Portal, follow these steps:
> 1. Click Site Settings, point to Portal Elements, and then click Organize
> Queries.
> 2. Expand the QueryPages folder.
> 3. Expand the Sales folder
> 4. Expand the personal folder.
>
> Note: The personal folder contains a list of domain users who created new
> queries or who modified existing queries.
>
> 5. Expand the folder of the domain user who has the query that you want to
> move.
> 6. Click on the Customer List query that you want to move, and then click
> Move to Folder.
> 7. In the Browse for Folder window, click the Customer List-Customer List
> folder where you want to move the query, and then click OK.
>
> Please let me know if you have additional questions.
>
> Thanks,
> Shannon Aune
> Microsoft Online Support Engineer

> PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with
> break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
>
> We also love to hear your product feedback!
> Let us know what you think by posting
>       from the web interface: Partner Feedback
>       from your newsreader:
> microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
> We look forward to hearing from you!
> that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
> rights.

rfann (135)
5/7/2008 8:23:05 PM
We have now removed the button that lets employees modify any query. I have
one employee that cannot access 14 queries because it says they do not
exist. Is there a way to change that user where he just looks at the
original ones on all of them.
"Shannon Aune" <shannona@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Robert,
>
> Thank you for using 0nline Technical Communities!
>

> If you are getting the error "query does not exist" regarding the Customer
> List, I would like you to proceed to the following steps, otherwise
> replace
> the Customer List with the corresponding query you are receiving the error
> with:
>
> 1. Go into Site Settings | Business Portal Administration | Query
> Organization
> 2. Highlight on Data Viewer, click the Create Folder Button
> 3. Type in: Customer List-Customer List
> 4. Press OK
> 5. Go to Sales - Queries
> 6. Click on New Query
> 7. Go through the Query and select the following
> a. Select Customer Customer - All in the Select Data Permission window and
> Next button
> b. Select Customer ID and Customer Name in the Select Columns window and
> Next button
> c. Leave the defaults in the Arrange Columns window and Next button
> d. Leave the defaults in the Restrict Rows window and Next button
> e. Leave the defauls in the Sort Results window and Next button
> f. Type in Customer List in the Name field on the Save Query window and
> Next button
> g. Click on Finish.
>
> Now we need to move this new query to the new folder that we just created.
>
> To move a query in Business Portal, follow these steps:
> 1. Click Site Settings, point to Portal Elements, and then click Organize
> Queries.
> 2. Expand the QueryPages folder.
> 3. Expand the Sales folder
> 4. Expand the personal folder.
>
> Note: The personal folder contains a list of domain users who created new
> queries or who modified existing queries.
>
> 5. Expand the folder of the domain user who has the query that you want to
> move.
> 6. Click on the Customer List query that you want to move, and then click
> Move to Folder.
> 7. In the Browse for Folder window, click the Customer List-Customer List
> folder where you want to move the query, and then click OK.
>
> Please let me know if you have additional questions.
>
> Thanks,
> Shannon Aune
> Microsoft Online Support Engineer

> PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with
> break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
>
> We also love to hear your product feedback!
> Let us know what you think by posting
>       from the web interface: Partner Feedback
>       from your newsreader:
> microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
> We look forward to hearing from you!
> that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
> rights.

rfann (135)
5/8/2008 5:43:08 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_C817C324

Hi Robert,

If you modify an existing query and save it, it will overwrite the current
query with the changes that you have made. If you have some with (1), or
(2) extra after them, these were new queries that were created using an
existing query. For example if you click on New Query and then choose an
existing query from the list and then make the desired changes to it. When
saving it, the system will automatically add a number behind it.

As for the user that doesn't have access to 14 of the queries you could
compare his SharePoint and MBF security to a user that does have access to
them and then grant him the same permissions that will give him access to
the queries.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
Shannon Aune
Microsoft Online Support Engineer

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with
break/fix issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!
Let us know what you think by posting
       from the web interface: Partner Feedback
       from your newsreader:
microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
We look forward to hearing from you!
that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
------=_NextPart_0001_C817C324

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi Robert,
\par
\par If you modify an existing query and save it, it will overwrite the current query with the changes that you have made. If you have some with (1), or (2) extra after them, these were new queries that were created using an existing query. For example if you click on New Query and then choose an existing query from the list and then make the desired changes to it. When saving it, the system will automatically add a number behind it.
\par
\par As for the user that doesn't have access to 14 of the queries you could compare his SharePoint and MBF security to a user that does have access to them and then grant him the same permissions that will give him access to the queries.
\par
\par Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
\par
\par Thanks,
\par Shannon Aune
\par Microsoft Online Support Engineer
\par
\par PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
\par
\par We also love to hear your product feedback!
\par Let us know what you think by posting
\par        from the web interface: Partner Feedback
\par        from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
\par We look forward to hearing from you!
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_C817C324--

0
shannona (19)
5/9/2008 6:57:01 PM
Thanks Shannon. The strange thing is that some of my queries do not have the
original without the (1). But I have been told since I posted that this
isn't abnormal. The user that couldn't access the queries could just a
couple of days earlier. I ended up deleting the user from BP and and from
the security console and recreated the user and he can now access the
queries.
> Hi Robert,
>
> If you modify an existing query and save it, it will overwrite the current
> query with the changes that you have made. If you have some with (1), or
> (2) extra after them, these were new queries that were created using an
> existing query. For example if you click on New Query and then choose an
> existing query from the list and then make the desired changes to it. When
> saving it, the system will automatically add a number behind it.
>
> As for the user that doesn't have access to 14 of the queries you could
> compare his SharePoint and MBF security to a user that does have access to
> them and then grant him the same permissions that will give him access to
> the queries.
>
> Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
>
> Thanks,
> Shannon Aune
> Microsoft Online Support Engineer

> PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with
> break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
>
> We also love to hear your product feedback!
> Let us know what you think by posting
>       from the web interface: Partner Feedback
>       from your newsreader:
> microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
> We look forward to hearing from you!
> that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
> rights.

rfann (135)
5/12/2008 6:41:27 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_DD6648A0

Hi Robert,
That is correct if you choose to save the changes that you have made to a
query, it will over-write the query.

Thanks,
Shannon Aune
Microsoft Online Support Engineer

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with
break/fix issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!
Let us know what you think by posting
       from the web interface: Partner Feedback
       from your newsreader:
microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
We look forward to hearing from you!
that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
------=_NextPart_0001_DD6648A0

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi Robert,
\par That is correct if you choose to save the changes that you have made to a query, it will over-write the query.
\par
\par Thanks,
\par Shannon Aune
\par Microsoft Online Support Engineer
\par
\par PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
\par
\par We also love to hear your product feedback!
\par Let us know what you think by posting
\par        from the web interface: Partner Feedback
\par        from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
\par We look forward to hearing from you!
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_DD6648A0--

0
shannona (19)
5/13/2008 10:14:47 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_E71500FE

Hello Robert,

Checking in to see if there is anything else we can do for you on this
topic.
Please post again at your convenience and we will be here for you.

Have a great week!

Kayla Backer

Microsoft Online Support Engineer

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided

to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!

Let us know what you think by posting

    from the web interface: Partner Feedback

    from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.

We look forward to hearing from you!

------=_NextPart_0001_E71500FE

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hello Robert,
\par
\par Checking in to see if there is anything else we can do for you on this topic.
\par Please post again at your convenience and we will be here for you.
\par
\par Have a great week!
\par
\par
\par Kayla Backer
\par
\par Microsoft Online Support Engineer
\par
\par
\par
\par
\par ==============================================
\par
\par PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided
\par
\par to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
\par
\par
\par
\par We also love to hear your product feedback!
\par
\par Let us know what you think by posting
\par
\par     from the web interface: Partner Feedback
\par
\par     from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
\par
\par We look forward to hearing from you!
\par
\par
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
\par
\par so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par
\par
\par
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_E71500FE--

0
A-KABACK (111)
5/15/2008 7:22:26 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_26C1BAB6

Hi there Robert,

Anything else we can do for you here on this query?

Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!

Have a great week!

Kayla Backer

Microsoft Online Support Engineer

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided

to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!

Let us know what you think by posting

    from the web interface: Partner Feedback

    from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.

We look forward to hearing from you!

------=_NextPart_0001_26C1BAB6

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi there Robert,
\par
\par Anything else we can do for you here on this query?
\par
\par Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
\par Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!
\par
\par Have a great week!
\par
\par
\par
\par Kayla Backer
\par
[...]
------=_NextPart_0001_26C1BAB6--

0
A-KABACK (111)

Sequentially number records in a query
Hi all - I know this is a common question, but I haven't found a complete answer. Is there a technique to generate a sequentially-numbered, calculated column in an Access query so that the records in the query output are numbered 1 through N, where N is the number of records ? Thanks in advance for any advice or leads, Jay There are lots of questions and answers related to your question. You might want to search on "ranking query". If you still can't find an answer, then come back with your significant table and field names. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP ...

PA Problem
I am using PA extensively to record nearly verything that goes through our 'P & L'. I have it set up so that each cost category within PA will actually post to its 'mirror' in the GL. e.g. Project 'FINANCE_06' category '6000' (salaries) will post in the GL to account code 6000-0-01 (being salaries, finance). There are reasons I have set it up this way, too numerous to go into here. My question is....if I record an invoice through PA, into payables etc. How do a reverse all or part of this invoice if I choice to? We have an invoice from a vendor ...

Problems with opening a few attachments
Hi Everyone I have had a few users experiencing problems with opening attachments in Outlook. When they try and do so, it comes up with a "Can't Open" error message. It is only occurring on a few attachments. I have checked the event log and there doesn't appear to be any issues on the Exchange server (2003). I have checked the hard disks on the server and there a re no issues with them. It is a single server Exchange 2003 environment. I am just wondering what the next course of action to take is. If you could get back to me on this as soon as possible it would be gr...

Problems Printing a Linked Word document
I am having trouble printing a word document that has linked excel tables in it. When I print the document, some of the linked excel tables get skewed and distorted. However, they look normal on screen. What causes this? How can I fix it? -- jc ...

Problem opening Excel 2003 in a Small Business edition
When i open excel ,it appears a window "installing:function of Excel" Its seems like installing a new function of Excel , it last a few seconds and then we can work wiht it. How can i eliminate this Hi, You could try looking into your tools>Add-ins to determine what function packs are being loaded when you start Excel. If this is poiting to an add-in on a network drive, it could be what is causing the delay. You can try this by unchecking each option in turn and closing and re-opening Excel. Hope this helps Sunil Jayakumar ""installing:function of Excel"...

How to create a report based on multiple queries
Hi all, I am trying to create a report based on 30 queries . These 30 queries are based on one table. When I use the Report wizard and select more than one query I get the message " You have chosen fields from record source which the wizard can't connect. You may have chosen fields from a table and from a query based on that table. If so try choosing fields from only tha table or only the query". I do not know what to do.? Any guidance will help thanks, Dave On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:21:02 -0700, davidstevans@gmail.com wrote: >Hi all, > >I am trying to create a rep...

Report from Access 2003 to 2007 problem

Custom PopUpBox in Parameter Query
I am using a custom PopUp Box in parameter Query. ( Like [Forms]![Form For Plant Wise Query]![ComboPlant] ). It is working fine when i am calling this query in my report i.e. when i open the report the custom popup box appear asking the value and after giving the parameter value the specified report open. But when i use the same query as record source in my form and when i open the form, first the system generated PopUp Box appear asking the parameter value and after giving the value, then the custom PopUp box appear. I don't want this system generated Popup Box to appear when i open t...

Track Changes Query
Hi I wonder if someone could help me please with a problem that's been baffling for a few weeks now. I am trying to create a query, which in turn feeds a report, that shows tracked changes. I have previously posted on this forum and got some great advice that's really helped me along but I'm really struggling with the query to extract the data. I am relatively new to Access in particular VBA but I am willing to learn. What I would like to do is to use a date parameter to extract those fields with an updated time stamp within a given time period, which in turn I can sho...

sum a field value in all querys
hello everyone How do i sum a value with another field (always the same one) in all my querys? Later, i would like to change that value to see the result in all querys. How do i do that? Please explain me best you can do cose i'm not an expert on access. Tks in advance Pedro Hi Pedro, What is the data type of the other field (always the same one)? The value you wish to sum it with - what data type is it? For example: if you had a query where one field was called rating and it was a long integer, if you wanted to add the value 4 to this you could create a calculated field in the que...

Problem restoring backup file from money 98 to money 04
Just upgraded to a new computer with Money 2004 --- Have transferred my money back-up file to the new computer --- Everytime I try to open using Money 2004 it begins the process of converting the file and then times out (stops responding) Any ideas??? Extremely frustrating as I don't want to lose 6 years of financial data ---- Thanks How long have you waited? It could take a long time--like tens of minutes. While it is in this state, it will be "not responding." This doesn't mean it's dead, just hat it's busy. "jh227" <anonymous@discussions.micr...

Problems with licensing
Hello, i have got a problem with how to tell exchange how many CALs exists. In the normal way I put it under Verwaltung/Lizensierung - there appears under products the Exchange Server 2003. But in this case there is no record with Exchange Server 2003. I can't find any licensing information for the Exchange Server. I think something got wrong during installation. Background: 1 x Domaincontroller width Server 2003 Standard 1 x old Mailserver with Server 2000 and Exchange 5.5 as member of domain. 1 x 2003 Server R2 as Member of Domain with Exchange 2003 (newly installed - will repla...

Exchange 2000/2003 Public Folder item Permissions Problem
Hi all, I've been having an issue with Public Folder permissions for some time now. The folder contains contacts for all company employees (most of which aren't on the company network), and is maintained by HR. Brief history is: Had Exchange 2000 on Win Server 2000, and a previous administrator modified public folder permissions on the M drive in explorer (a no-no). This resulted in the ESM "Invalid window handle" error. Managed fix these by following KB 270905 (permissions nuke), and deleting and re-creating the public folder. The latter was a problem, as most users were ...

Exchange Cluster Query
Hi All I currently have an exchange 2000 setup which recieves email from a filter system on the DMZ to a single exchange server which then forwards it on to the 2 node cluster. I want to eliminate this single server and wondered if i could send the mail from the dmz straight to the clustered IP address instead, if not what else could I do to get rid odf this server. Thanks Phill On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 06:41:01 -0800, "Phill Heath" <PhillHeath@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi All > >I currently have an exchange 2000 setup which recieves email from a filter ...

Querying Messages Addressed to a Domain
Dumb Question: We have a single Exchange 2003 server receiving e-mail messages addressed to domain1.com, domain2.com, and domain3.com. We'd like to turn off domain1.com, but want to make sure messages aren't being addressed to that domain even though it's not the primary in the recipient policy. How do I search the information store for any inbound messages addressed to this domain? Can I do it on the fly over the past say 6 months or does some type of logging need to have been enabled? Thanks, Message Tracking would need to be enabled, or SMTP Protocol logging (the la...

Budget account problems with transfers
Transfers out of budget accounts are distorting my budget reports, yet I can't add the relevant accounts (e.g account created for a loan to my business) to the list of budget accounts. Using Money 2005 UK. Thanks for help! ...

Calculation Problem 01-19-10
All though the formula is correct ( a simple math addition between 2 cells) ..There are a few of these cells in my 2003 XL Spread Sheet that consistently makes a 1 cent error in the addition - that is, it's adds the cell less 1 cent (formatted in currency) How do I fix this? Thanks http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/pennyoff.html -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "djm123" <djm123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6411803B-537F-43A2-921F-049D576FD19F@microsoft.com... > All though the formula is correct ( a simple math...

data entry problem
I am trying to make a detailed sheet of some inventory data whic changes each month. The first sheet just has general data, but ther are more columns on the second sheet with varying expanded details Column A - product number Column B - color Column C - available Column D - Misc notes (may or may not be filled in) [SHEET 1] Month 1 A B C D 2310 blue yes 2348 red M/R must sell soon 2362 blue no (some text data in-between) 2405 red M/R need to be redone 2450 grn yes sell cheap 2477 wh yes Month 2 (new ones may be added, and sold item t...

MBNA, Yodlle, Money 2006 problem
Over10 days ago I had an account transferred to MBNA Credit Card. (I already have 2 other accounts with them.) Since that time I've been trying to setup my accounts at MBNA in Money 2006. No luck. Each time I try and do it, I receive either the error message "Account setup is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." or "Microsoft Money could not set up your account because of technial problems at your bank or brokerage..." Last Monday I called Microsoft about this since the problem had been ongoing for several days. They verified the problem and said th...

Date problem #6
I have a column containing 4/21/2004 10/7/2003 5/5/2004 Which I need to convert to UK dates. because of the variables(4/, 10/) I am unable to use mid etc in seperate columns. also =TEXT(f2,"DD/MM/YY")fails to work. Hi are these values 'real' date values. If yes a simple format should do -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Gerry" <Gerry.Briant@goodrich.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9a4601c486b0$01ac1f40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have a column containing > 4/21/2004 > 10/7/2003 > 5/5/2004 > Which I need to convert to UK dates. > bec...

Solver problem #3
I have a complex equation that is equal to zero with just one unknown that I have entered as "x". I need to know how to use solver to solve for the unknown variable. How do I do this? It seems like it should be simple, but I'm not sure how to enter the unknown into the equation. I keep getting the error, "Invalid target cell." Which makes me think that I should enter the unknown into a different cell, or something else. Please help!!! Assume some value for this x, and then enter this cell as 'by changing cell'. Your equation cell should be the target cell....

Mapi email problem (and Apology)
===================== First off my apology for multiposting. I posted to the wrong group by accident. This post was meant for this group and not the enterprise group I had posted to by accident. ========================================= I have automated VB6 application that sends email to to clients when prompted by a user. The app uses MAPI client (using the default mail client information to send the mail). After sending mail the email and attachments gets added to SENT Folder of the mail client. This app has worked well and still does for users using Outlook express. Howev...

oe6 Problem
Am unable to open websites when they show up in Outlook Express 6. Anyone know why? When I click on an URL all I get is a BONG. Am running WinXP Home Edition w/SP3. "bandi" <mnkwms@charter.net> wrote in message news:Oh30Tg5%23KHA.3880@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Am unable to open websites when they show up in Outlook Express 6. > Anyone know why? When I click on an URL all I get is a BONG. Am > running WinXP Home Edition w/SP3. Outlook Express General newsgroup: In your newsreader: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlookexpr...

Format Problem #2
Hi how can i save an excel file to text file with out chainging the format. ie Excel file: adf 12 a 1 when i change this to text file the alighment changes like adf 12 a 1 so how can i solve this problem. i tryied many wayes and nothing work out properly. so if someone know this , plzz do help me. manikandan Try saving it as a "Formatted Text (Space delimited) (*.prn)" file. You may have to widen columns to make it look right. (And I like to change the font to Courier New--a nice non-proportional font. Then I can see how it'll line up.) manikandan wrote: > >...

Debt reduction problem
When I work out a plan for debt reduction, it keeps adding $350 to the first month of the plan. So for example if I want to pay $263 per month it comes up with $613. On my old Money 2003 I had worked out a plan paying $350 per month, but I deleted the account so I don't understand why it seems to have that number locked in. Any thoughts? First, reset the DRP--Tools, Settings, Planner Options (or Tools, Options, Planner in 2004 and prior), and click Reset Plan. Then add the account back into the DRP. Since your DRP will begin 11/1, if you have any payments due prior to that date,...