Stored Procedurs for GP-8.0

Hi All,

Does anyone have idea why , after fresh installation and creating company
using correct way - have not received any error while installation / or
Creating Company the stored procedures name start with "SVC_------------'
and  "zDP_SVC----------" did not copied in company's DB. if so how to copy
these Stored Procedures back to the DB - I m using Great Plains 8.0 -
SQL-2000 with complete  finance , Purchase, inventory , Sales Order
Processing  and  Payroll .

Also can i know the numbers of strored procedues and views that creates by
default using each modules.

thanks,

0
TECHGP (11)

GP Business Alert
Hello, We are using a 3rd party hosted email solution. We are using Outlook Express on every client PC. When I was going through KB article on GP Business Alert setup, under the server type setup, the KB article called us to select Microsoft Exchange Server. Does it mean that I must use Microsoft Exchange Server to have Business Alert setup? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks May ...

Why should I upgrade to 8.0?
If you were currently running MBS 7.5 at the moment, are there any compelling reasons to move up to 8.0? Or would you be better off waiting it out for their 9.0 release? If you haven't seen reason enough, you might as well wait. When you do decide to upgrade, you will still have to go through 8.0 as there is noupgrade path from 7.5 to 9. Your VAR will do both upgrades one after the other so there should be no downtime. HS "ElmerT" <elmer.tagarino@gisimplement.com> wrote in message news:%23gx97N6zFHA.2652@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > If you were currently running...

4.0 Acceleration Software?
Have heard tell of a software "maybe called accelerate" that can be installed on the CRM server, which will increase speed and performance. My clients are complaining of slowness since crm has been installed. They all use Outlook client for desktop, and say there is a definite latency. I've been searching the web, but coming up empty on a software for this. Is it an urban myth or a secret that needs to be be shared? ...

Great Plains integration to CRM 4.0
does anyone know if there is integration of great plains with crm 4.0? we have crm 3.0 integrated to great plains 8.0 and want to upgrade both. Hi Shawn, There is no Microsoft connector yet for CRM 4 and GP. There is one for CRM 3 and GP. Other options are to use • some third party tools like Scribe • or use Microsoft BizTalk • or do custom Programming. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP Microsoft CRM Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/umar.khan "Shawn" wrote: > does an...

Publisher 2003 & IE 8
I created a web site www.fera.org using Publisher 2003. Lately people using IE8 do not see the menues along the left side, or the bottom. People using Chrome are just fine. Is the a compatibility issue between IE 8 & Publisher 2003? There is a compatibility issue with IE8 and Publisher 2003 and 2007. Any design elements that are 'grouped' together, which includes the Publisher wizard built navbars, do not render when you view the web page in IE8 . The fix in general is to ungroup the elements. There is both a manual fix to these issues and a Service Patch that has been issue...

=?Utf-8?B?5L2/55SoZXhjZWwgeHDmmYIg6Y2155uk54Sh5rOV5L2/55So?=
我在使用excel xp時 鍵盤無法使� 我也上網作更� 當我按下鍵盤上 任一按鍵時 就出現畫� "Microsoft Excel發生問題,必須關閉,謹此致歉。 我也上網作更� 我也重新安裝office xp後 仍有此問� 這是什麼原因呢 要如何解決 thank you ...

Prices and cost Set to zero when exporting a new store
When I export a new store with 1.2.085v from headquarters all the cost and price information is set to zero. I have seen that there is a fix for 1.3v but i cannot seem to find any other fix for our version. Any suggestions? Thanks Joe Just run worksheets to update the cost and price. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information. Joe Gonzalez wrote: > When I export a new store with ...

Import Templates for Dynamics CRM 3.0
Hi all I am trying to use the standard import file into Leads, and it is coming up with data type not valid, length not valid however I am 100% sure it is correct. Have any of you out there got formatted xls files that have the correct data types. field lengths that we could possibly use as a template to see if it is actually my error? Regards Wayne Lockey ...

CRM 3.0 Email Attachments
I understand the attachments are stored in the DB iteself. I am able to find out which table and fields. I see attachment NAME, MIME TYPE, MIMEID but unable to locate which column in the MSCRM.ActivityMimeAttachment table the content is stored ? Please advice. I am trying to download the attachment from the CRM Database into a folder as a file for a given activityid. ...

Store limit in Exchange
I'm currently researching the migration of my organization's mail system to Exchange and see that the standard edition of Exchange has a data store limit of 16GB. If we were to do a front end, back end setup with two server and the back end server that has the data store were to reach the 16GB limit would adding another back end server resolve this? I read in another post that this would double the space. But doing this the users that are currently create would have to be split up and some moved to the new data store server correct? Also since the Enterprise edition allows m...

can not mount information store
i am receiving event id 454, Information Store (2704) Database recovery/restore failed with unexpected error -540. . in exchange admin i get the error An internal processing error has occurred. Try restarting the Exchange System Manager or the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service, or both we have plently of disk space available which is stated as the cause by a number of tech notes. Can anyone help? Hi Did it happen after restore? Try to move the exchange log files (cut-paste) and mount the store. If still can’t mount run eseutil.exe /p -- "nick reed" wrote...

GP 10 sp1 Installation guide
Did anyone get a copy of the installation guide for the sp? I am downloading the sp but I get an "access denied" error with the docs. If so, can you email to me offline. Contact me and I will send you my email address. -- Joanne Mahoney SDN Consulting Jacksonville, FL I was able to download the install guide. Please send me your email and I will email to you. Steve Berlin steveber@hotmail.com "Joanne" wrote: > Did anyone get a copy of the installation guide for the sp? I am downloading > the sp but I get an "access denied" error with the docs. &...

CRM 3.0 Setup err databases already exist on the specified SQL Ser
ReportServer ReportServerTempDB Question : How to clear this problem? The On-Line Help did not applied as SQL 2005 has been installed on SBS2003 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Cause There are two causes for this error: Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services is already installed on the specified server. Setup has found a version of Microsoft SQL Server that is not supported by Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services. Solution One of the following versions of Microsoft SQL Server are required for Microsoft SQL Server Repor...

outlook not responding #8
when i go and open outlook i get a screen that says outlook is unavailable.and then it says don't send or send to microsoft. i keep recieving this message. what is happening What version of Outlook and have you tried Detect and Repair? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, jonna asked: | when i go and open outlook i get a screen that says | outlook is...

repaired a corrupt mailbox store, what to do about corrupt emails
Good morning, One of our mailbox stores got corrupt last night. I went through the process of the repair, offline defrag, etc. and I have the store up and running. As result of the corruption, some of the users are experiencing mail items they can't delete/open, or the mailbox is reporting x number of unread msgs that aren't there. Most of these seem to correspond to the time the store went down. Now I have prepared the users to the idea that these messages may not be recoverable, but I don't know the best way to go about cleaning up the few users that have corrupt emai...

CRM 4.0: Do notes carry over in lead conversion?
Hi all, I know that in CRM 3.0, when you convert a lead, you lose the notes associated with it. Is this still the case with CRM 4.0? Is there maybe a way to fix that now--mapping relationships?!? Thanks. Hi, Same is the case in CRM 4. Notes of Lead will stay with Lead after conversion to Account or contact. To move them to Account or contact, you need coding. Llugin or workflow assembly will work for you. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP Microsoft CRM Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profil...

Office 2004 SP 11.1.0 installation problems

Windows 7 and Dynamics GP 10 SP1
We are on Dynamics GP 10.0 SP1. We have many users that want to upgrade to Windows 7, but we are not ready to upgrade Dynamics. Does anyone know of a way to install Dynamics GP 10 SP1 on a Windows 7 machine? I was told there is a Feature Pack 1 that will allow the install, but it appears to me that you have to have SP4 installed before you can install the feature pack. Thanks GP has a DVD image available that you can install. They had many problems with the .net 2.0 sp1 so that GP could not be installed (easily) on any machine that had .net 2.0 sp1. They created a new insta...

Help Please - A bit of a challenge
Hello everyone~ I had had some trouble on a project I have been working on for some time. I have tried numerous approaches, each with undesired results. (VAB Code) The project I am working on has become quite complex, so rather than bother you with my spaghetti code, I have made a simple example of what I am trying to do. (Attached to this Message) The sheet tracks People and how many fruits they had each day. Day1 is where the information is Inputted, Day2 will double the DAY1 numbers, and Day three will triple the DAY2 Numbers. The challenge I am faced with: On DAY1 ...

how do I replace #n/a in a formula with 0, without erasing my for.
I have a vlookup formula which sometimes gives the result #n/a ( due to the result not being in the vlookup table ). However, I have another formula which looks at this result and if this result is #n/a then it also gives me the result #n/a. Does anyone know how I can amend this so the second formula recognises the #n/a as a 0 ???? The problem I have is that I need to keep all the formulas Hi 1. Option: change your lookup formula to something like =IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(...)),0,VLOOKUP(..)) 2. Option use the following formule (e.g. vLOOKUP formula is in cell C1): =IF(ISNA(C1),0,C1*2) "...

Recover Mailbox Store on hours
Just to be sure: I can create a Recovery Storage Group and choose to recover a mailbox store, and select the one we uses in production, without interrupting anything for the users? /JSL On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 05:13:02 -0700, JSL <JSL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Just to be sure: I can create a Recovery Storage Group and choose to recover >a mailbox store, and select the one we uses in production, without >interrupting anything for the users? > >/JSL By default a store that exists in the RSG will be restored to the RSG and not try to overwrite the running store. ...

CRM 3.0 Locks up Outlook
I have tried to re-install, tried repair nothing works. What is the deal with this software??????? Hi Mark, Do you own alot of contacts in the CRM system? If so, you first time starting the application after the installation will probably take a long time because it synchronize all your contacts to your Outlook. If you don't want the initial sync, you need to disabled the sync by going to your personal settings in CRM or the registry on your laptop. Darren Liu Crowe Chizek http://www.crowecrm.com On Jul 27, 2:36 pm, Mark <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have tried ...

GP10.0 Customization
I have heard that Dexterity Certification is no more avalible and in GP10.0 it will be completly replaced.. Can any one tell me what is that reality behind that. The CSE (Certified Software Engineer) and CID (Certified Integration Developer) for Dexterity Certifications were discontinued a few years ago. Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 will still have its core Dexterity based and this will probably remain so for the current generation of Great Plains. The current generation will be supported until at least 2013. Dexterity is still the best language for seamless, tight integrations with Gre...

Displaying time from 00:00 to 0.00
I want to do the opposite to what I have seen on the forums and convert time back to decimals ( I work on aspreadsheet but it has been passworded so I can't crack it. :) I want to be able to write (van out) (Van back in)(Total Van time) 7.25 11.25 4.00 Can anyone help me please ( or a way to crack passwords):cool: -- North for Short ------------------------------------------------------------------------ North for Short's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=22695 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthrea...

Procedures in Dex to create iv transfer document
Hi What are the procedures and functions in Dexterity to create a IV Transfer Document? Thanks Hi Cesar Please look in the Software Development Kit (SDK) at the Inventory Transaction Flow documentation. The SDK can be installed from the Tools folder of the second CD of the GP Install CDs or downloaded from PartnerSource or CustomerSource. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer - Great Plains Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions) http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics mailto:David.Musgrave@onli...