Stock Status report with Lot Costs

Hi All

I would like the system Stock Status report to print up the Lot Number and
the qty in that Lot and the cost of that Lot.   I can see that I am able to
get my first 2 requests, but the cost is not available.   In the past I have
only achieved this report by using a Crystal Report but I would like to know
if anyone has had success in defining their own join and actually having
those costs appear in this report in GP.

Any suggestions would be welcomed.  I am on GP ver 9 with SP 3

Thankx
Sheila
0
Sheila3743 (257)

store name on z report
hi every body any one knows how to add the store name to the z report using receipt format xml thanks -- maher almasri This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0151_01CB1476.D576A4D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable maher, Change the Logo section to this, = =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D Logo = =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D --> =20 <PICTURE> ...

how to add the note in report writer
I want to print a note with my check report.... how to do that??? What kind of note? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Consulta" wrote: > I want to print a note with my check report.... how to do that??? well i need to print in my check the note, that i write in the edit payables checks "Mariano Gomez" wrote: > What kind of note? > > Best regards, > -- > MG.- > Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP ...

OT: Anyone interested in a temp solutions to that ICDBurn problem I reported:
You can bring up the taskbar's properties, enable 'hide inactive icons', select 'customize' on that option, then find the irritating "there are files waiting to be written to the CD" message and set its properties to 'always hide.' Still would prefer a programmatic solution, still looking :). WTH "WTH" <spamsucks@Ih8it.com> wrote in message news:%23%23NJxWksDHA.560@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > You can bring up the taskbar's properties, enable 'hide inactive icons', > select 'customize' on that option, then fi...

How to display Table Field names AND Field Definitions in a Report ? (ditto for query fields & criteria)
1 - We want to create a Report that shows the Field Names and Field Definitions of each table. 2 - Secondarily we also want to show Query Fields and associated 'Criteria' We do not want to use the documenter feature. We are trying to put a Button on our Main Menu so users can read the Field Definitions directly from the various tables. This may not be the best way to do it but we have to set that discussion aside for now and just get it done. Thanks for any help. ...

STOCK TAKING IN GP
How to conduct physical count of stock in Great Plains inventory? Do we need to stop all transactions till such time the variances are cleared or can the users continue working while variances are being checked and cleared? Thanks for your time. A mojor point of the stock counting function is to allow people to work in Great Plains while the stock count is being taken and analyzed. One just has to be sure that the physical flow of goods is contolled to allow for a good count. Other than that; process on. "CarlG" wrote: > How to conduct physical count of stock in Grea...

stock control question
Hello all, I have 2000 items and want to represent them as full cartons - inner cartons and single items. Full cartons have 36 pieces inner cartons have 6 pieces and singles are self explanatory. I tried using the INT formula but I can't seem to get it to work. Is there something else I can use? So want it to look like this stock 2000 - master cartons 55 ( 55x36=1980) inner cartons 3 ( 3 x 6=18) singles 2 ( 2 x 1) regards -- kinsey Assuming 2000 is in A1, all below formulas will go A2 - A4 =INT(A1/36) =INT(MOD(A1,36)/6) =A1-(A2*36+A3*6) "kinsey" wrote: > He...

Recall of supply LOTS
How are you tracking LOTS of goods for recall purposes. Like for instance we get peanuts in from a supplier in LOTS how should we track those. Do we need to have a new ITEMLOOKUPCODE for each LOT of the item. -- Bart M Our Store Utility has a Lot Control function - some lots are with expiry some without. Contact me. Afshin Alikhani - afshin@retailrealm.co.uk Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = "Bart M" <BartM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7BFCA54-436F-41D9-9744-0FE594B80097@microsoft.com... > How are you tracking LOTS of goods for recall purposes. ...

Mfg Standard Cost Maintenance question.
GP 10. The documentation states that Cards >> Manufacturing >> Inventory >> Std Cost Maintenance pulls its Pending/revalue material costs from the Standard Item Material Costs window. So I go into the SIMC screen and enter either a future-dated or backdated pending material cost for CORDG (a component of 100XLG). But that change doesn't show in the Std Cost Maintenance screen for either CORDG or 100XLG. It doesn't show in teh Stand Cost Changes screen either. Neitehr rollup nor revalue in that screen picks up the SIMC value. What am I missing? Generall...

Print report when data changes
I have a form with a subform. If the data in the subform changes, I want to print a report when the form is closed. If there is no change in data in the subform, I don't want the report to print. How can I accomplish this? Ivor You could have a command button on the main form that runs the report. On open, set enabled to false. then in the subform, If Me.Dirty Then Me.Parent!YourCommandbutton.Enabled = True End If HTH Damon "Ivor Williams" <ivor@caresystems.ca> wrote in message news:T2l2i.186685$aG1.74020@pd7urf3no... >I have a form with a subform. If the da...

Calling SQL stored proc from RMS .QRP report
I have to generate a report which will show the top 5 best selling items for each product category. I have a stored proc in SQL which will produce a SQL cursor which contains the results I need. I also have a few reports whihc would benefit from being able to call a user-defined function I have on my SQL database. Can I call a SQL stored proc from within an RMS .QRP report program? -- Bill Yater The Worth Collection byater@worthltd.com User defined functions can behave just like tables - they would go in the TablesQueried section. UDFs can also return a scalar value - they could ...

Re: Office 12 Beta Apps- cost $1.50 each
I just went to the Office 2007 download area, logged in etc and saw: " Select each product you wish to download for a download service fee of $1.50 each " and expires in Feb 2007 > > "SaNdMaN" <SaNdMaN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:41CC6593-02E7-4E08-93CF-33D724D59A38@microsoft.com... >> The TR1 download won't do any good if you can't get Office 2007 beta >> 2 to >> install. I loaded Vista pre RC1 and cannot get any of the 2007 >> Office betas >> to install. What I found interesting, Office 2...

ability to limit records printed to 5 on a sub report (within a report)
I have a report that pulls up equiopment info. Within this report, there is a subreport that pulls up all maintenance info for that piece of equipment. There may be up to 100+ records, though I only want to print 5. The sub report on the main report it linked by the master and child field. (The sub report query does not have a parameter field to limit the records) I've lopked at the TOP SQL Function, though it doesn't work with what I want. Basically, just need to have the detail section nof the sub report print 5 of the first records and that is it? Does anyone have any ideas on h...

VB Code to transfer report from Access to Excel
I have a report that I want to transfer to an excel spreadsheet from Access. I need to make this a macro or vb code on a button on a form, but cant seem to find a way to do it. I'd like to use the "Analyize with Excel" button, but cant see how to use it. Thanks in advance for your help. On Mar 22, 11:27 am, "RB" <mcrace...@yahoo.com> wrote:> I have a report that I want to transfer to an excel spreadsheet from Access.> I need to make this a macro or vb code on a button on a form, but cant seem> to find a way to do it. I'd like to use the "Anal...

Golf Score Reporting
I have created a database to keep track of golf scores, courses etc. It has come time to start creating reports and I would like to report all scores across the page of the report in the format hole 1, hole 2 etc. through hole 18. The next round to be directly beneath the first for all rounds played for any one or more GolferID. This will be just one report to display the trend of scores for any golfer on one or many courses. The records for the rounds played are kept in two tables, tblRounds and tblRoundDetails. The table tblRounds contains fields RoundID, RoundDate, CourseID, Tee...

Strange Behavior with Stock Award in 2005
I have an investment account with stock options and stock awards. I have awards for 2003, 2004 and a one off award. The 2003 award has disappeared from my portfolio view, and from the summary view, in the investment account. It looks just fine in the transaction view. 2004 and the one off are also fine. When I change settings to show the value of vested and unvested shares it reappears. Does anyone know what might be going on? ...

Mutual Fund Names and Stock Names displayed on multiple lines
In 2005 Deluxe, Portfolio Manager, Group by Investment Type, the same mutual fund is incorrectly listed on multiple lines. And, if I move the cursor over different lines, the names sometime change. The mkt values appear correct, but the fund names are all messed up. Is there an update or service pack ready yet to fix this and/or other problems? -- Greg Have the same problem with money 2005 canadian version the Symbol,Name,Last Price and %Change change to the line the cursor was on before all else stay the same. Rudolf "Greg" wrote: > In 2005 Deluxe, Portfolio Manage...

SSRS 2008 and "ReportServer and Reports" IIS Virtual Directories
Hello All, I'm in the process of learning SSRS 2008. I installed SQLServer 2008 on my "Windows 7 Professional" laptop and decided to configure SSRS 2008 later as I had not setup IIS. I enabled IIS v7.5 and configured SSRS with "http://patriot/ReportServer" as the WebService URL and "http://patriot/Reports" as the Report Manager URL. I created a sample report and I'm able to run the report from the Browser. Going by the configuration, I expected two virtual directories to be created (ReportServer and Reports) in the IIS Server but when I c...

Group Calculated Time in a Report
I work in a hospital an am creating a database to record wait times of patients. I created a field in the query that is attached to my continous form to calculate the time. Time: ([time called]-[time checked in]) The user enters the time in military time; this aids in the calculated field. For example, time called (13:15) - time checked in (13:05) = time (:10). This field works fine. However, now I need to group the patients that waited a specific time in a report. All patients that waited between 0 through 5 minutes should be grouped together, all patients that waited 6 through 10...

Landed Cost #8
Hi, I would like to use the landed cost functionality in GP 9.0. 1. In the receiving transaction entry screen, I have opened the Receivings Landed Cost Entry screen and selected the landed costs that are applicable. The landed cost functional total is updated with the total landed cost value. But I could not see any changes in the distribution. 2. Also I posted this in a test environment and checked whether it has created a payable invoice for the vendor attached to the landed cost. But it has not. The landed cost IDs are attached to diffeent vendors in the landed cost master. (Other...

Stock Bar Charts
how do I add the "open" to a stock bar chart in Excel? In the OHLC type candlestick charts, Open and Close define the top and bottom of the up-down bars. Excel doesn't offer the commonly used left-tick for open, just the right tick for close. I have one technique to simulate this on my web site: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/StockChartLeftTickOpen.html and I have since developed a much easier technique, which I have yet to write up. Sometime soon, perhaps. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http...

Left Align (trim) in report issue
Hi everyone, Basically I have a table that is set up to auto import data from a TXT file and from a query produce a report with the field (text) sorted in numerical order. The problem I have is some of the data imports leading spaces as well as the text. I need to left align the data and exclude the spaces to get the numerical sort right. I see there is a function LTRIM but that is as far as I have got - where do I apply what to end up with the desired result - any help would be greatly appreciated Regards Bryan JohnWA wrote: >Basically I have a table that is set up to auto impor...

reports from excel #2
I have created a spreadsheet for our Contract Managers so that they can produce a quotation by picking and choosing the itme they need from a list. When it comes to printing I need to find a way of printing only the rows that have a 'Selling' value greater than zero. Alternatively, we were going to do the list on Access but I didn't know how to create the formulas. Any ideas? Please keep your answers as simple as possible! Thanks Lynda You need to hide the rows that have no value. If the items are in a list on a spreadsheet that has heading at the top i.e. Row 1 has headi...

Error accessing Reports in CRM 3.0
I get this error: Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized. Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during...

Suppress "0" from printing on a report
One way to do this is to set the format to "#,###.00;-#,###.00;[White]". Is there a better,or more conventional, way? If that is the only information, you can remove the record with a WHERE clause, but that eliminates the whole record, that is why this is only applicable if this field is the only information to be printed in the 'row': WHERE fieldname <> 0 Vanderghast, Access MVP "JimP" <j_pockmire@comcast.net> wrote in message news:MP2dnUkGtoXof7XWnZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@giganews.com... > One way to do this is to set the fo...

Department Sales Report (Tax Included in Sales) is wrong
My accountant is working on our year end financials and is using the department sale report (tax included in sales) to determine my sales. However, this report seems to be wrong. There was a post on this same issue back in November but no one commented. Can anyone tell me if the report is wrong? hi, This report is wrong it does not include tax in sales. The sales column show sales you made on taxable tems and non-tax items. The Sales (tax ex) column shows only the sales on taxable items. and the sales tax column shows the tax you collected. I just add the sales tax to the sales column to...