Stock Count Error - Delete Count?

Greetings,

We have recently moved to GP 10, and have a stock count schedule that cannot
be edited or deleted.  Whenever the stock count is opened (either in the
Stock Count Schedule window, or the Stock Count Entry window) the following
message displays:

"This stock count was created before multiple bins functionality was
enabled.  Do you want to continue and convert the stock count to use bins, or
cancel?"

This count was created after our GP 10 migration, and we have had multi-bins
enabled since before version 9 so this is a little confusing.

Can anyone suggest a method of removing the stock count complete, through
SQL if neccessary?

Thanks!
0
BrianM (12)

Please disregard - I don't know how I missed it in customer source, but in
case anyone else searches for this, the answer is to delete the stock count
entry from IV10300.

It's KB856018 on customer source.

"Brian M" wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> We have recently moved to GP 10, and have a stock count schedule that cannot
> be edited or deleted.  Whenever the stock count is opened (either in the
> Stock Count Schedule window, or the Stock Count Entry window) the following
> message displays:
>
> "This stock count was created before multiple bins functionality was
> enabled.  Do you want to continue and convert the stock count to use bins, or
> cancel?"
>
> This count was created after our GP 10 migration, and we have had multi-bins
> enabled since before version 9 so this is a little confusing.
>
> Can anyone suggest a method of removing the stock count complete, through
> SQL if neccessary?
>
> Thanks!

Average formula where blank cells are counted as zeros
I am trying to write an average formula that takes into account the blank cells. I had only cells A2, A4, A6 filled out, but when I do =average(A1:A6), it is not treating the blanks as zeros so the answer is much higher than it should be. Should I do a logic formula within the cells? If you know the range, you could do the division yourself: =sum(a1:a6)/6 But this would include other non-numeric cells in the count of cells (6), too. krwelling wrote: > > I am trying to write an average formula that takes into account the blank > cells. > > I ha...

Access97 on XP
Using a db built in in Access97 with Outlook Express was fine until we moved from Windows2k to XP. Now a simple DoCmd.Send.object on a control form return Error 2287. All I want is for the headers on the email be filled by Email,- compose the object field showing some particulars filed on the record and a simple Hello whoever in the body. This has been working fine for years but now nada. There seems to be lot of exchange on the subject but I have not found one defnitive (and easy) answer Can any1 help Merci ...

Portfolio Manager "Update prices"
I am using "Microsoft Money 2006 Premium". In the "Portfolio Manager" if I click on "Update prices"-->"Update prices now", it come up with the "Update Status" dialog showing "Update complete". The problem is that none of my stocks are getting updated. If I click on the "Online updates" icon on the upper right corner and go to the "Review update results" page, there it shows that the last successful update for the "Quotes, News & Exchange Rates" was on 12/13/2006. All other account updates ar...

MS Money 2006 & IE7 error
Since installing IE7 b1, when I close Money 2006, it closes down but then does the dialog that an error occurred. And no matter if choose to send or not send, it reopens Money again. Luckily if you close from the logon screen, it doesn't do this cycle again. Hopefully the Money team knows about this issue. Known IE7 error. That's why you are beta testing - to find out what applications IE7 scr*ws. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.micros...

Error message in Outlook Express
My question is regarding Outlook Express (I couldn't find a separate newsgroup for it hence posting it in the Outlook newsgroup). Every time I open Outlook Express I get an error message that says "Msnmsgr has caused an error in <unkwown>. Msnmsgr will now close. If you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer." I have disabled "Automatically log on to Windows Messenger" feature in the Tools-Options-General tab. What else can I do to get rid of this error message everytime I open Outlook Express? Thanks for your time. Here is the l...

during install, E2007, Error Code is 1603 (exchangeserver.msi) failed
Installing E2007 on a server to migrate from E2003, the BPA shows no issues, we get no warnings in the setup, but, when it starts to COPY FILES we get the following: Installing product C:\Exchange 2007\exchangeserver.msi failed. Fatal error during installation. Error code is 1603. Last error reported by the MSI package is 'Module D:\Exchange\Bin\ExSMime.dll failed to register. HRESULT -2147010895. Contact your support personnel.'. I've copied the media to the C drive (we're installing E2007 on the "D" drive array, and run it from C or the CD/DVD, b...

Excel VB Code Error
I am trying to create a .csv file from an Excel workbook using a VB module and am wondering if someone can tell me what's wrong with the below code: Public Sub CSV2() Application.DisplayAlerts = False Sheets.Add ActiveSheet.Name = "Temp_10001" For Each ws In Worksheets If ws.Name <> "Temp_10001" Then ws.UsedRange.Copy Sheets("Temp_10001").Range("A1").Activate x = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count If x > 1 Then ActiveCell.Offset(x, 0).Select ActiveCell.PasteSpec...

Server Error: 0x80191002
Hi. What does this error message mean? Server Error: 0x80191002 Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80191002 I'm on XPsp3 and using Live Mail Desktop 14.0.8089.0726. I haven't been able to synch my account from the desktop client since yesterday morning. The web interface is working fine, but that's not very convenient for me. Graeme Several sites suggest deleting the account and recreate it as an attempt to correct this issue. However, there are also many which state you must contact...

OLXP AutoComplete: How to Delete Single Entry
Q289975 mentions "changing" a single entry, but not deleting it. Posts to this list on the same subject mention how to delete entries from the AutoComplete list, but those suggestions will not work to remove a single entry from the cache. Can anyone suggest a procedure to remove a single entry from the AutoComplete list that actually works? OLXP AutoComplete caches resolved addresses into the <profilename>.NK2 file. Deleting the NK2 file removes single instances but that is a rather extreme solution to the problem. Is there an editor that one can use to edit the NK2 file to re...

OWA SSL setup 404 page not found error
I've followed all the necessary steps (I think) to setup our webserver (iis) for SSL and OWA, but when browse to the site with the https:// address, it returns a 404 page not found error. I have the certificate installed and set the default website and the exchange virtual directory to use SSL. I also set the port number for SSL on the default site to be 443. The site prompts for the certificate install when browsing to it, but after accepting the certificate install in the browser, it brings back the file not found page. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Windows 2K S...

Publishing error 02-04-05
Can login to CRM application without any issues, can login create Account, contacts no problem. We added custom fields using CRM deployment manager without any issues. Then we try and publish from Deployment manager. The step where you Click Add to select your CRM server, nothing happens and software hang.... If anyone else has a fix for this issue please help CRM is usinning on SBS 2003 box Regards, Kyaw any errors in the event logs? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Kyaw" <no@spam.net> wrote in message news:umRjtAmCFHA.3732@TK2MS...

Deleting a word from a Cell
Hi Can anyone help, i am trying to deletel the last word from a Cell My cell currently read: - M04274059519 Total and I need a formula that will delete the "total" word Would really appreciate some help linexe On Jan 21, 7:27=A0am, Linexe <l.clark...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote: > Hi > > Can anyone help, i am trying to deletel the last word from a Cell > > My cell currently read: - =A0M04274059519 Total > > and I need a formula that will delete the "total" word > > Would really appreciate some help > > linexe C...

How do I count the number of times a particular charcter ("." say)
How do I count the number of times a particular charcter ("." say) appears in a cell. For example, ABC.1.21.31.2 should retun 4. Is there a formula? =LEN(A1)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1,".","")) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "RH" <RH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75B61958-5352-436D-94F1-DD3D79AAE485@microsoft.com... > How do I count the number of times a particular charcter ("." say) appears in > a cell. > > For example, ABC.1.21.31.2 should retun 4. > > Is there ...

money2004 startup error
When I start the program I encounter following error: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: mnyob99.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 000dc6e5 I looked at other posts and done everything from reinstalling the program to replacing the .dll files. but keeps giving the error. anyone know what I should do? TIA reinstalled again and got a different dll error AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: ofdutil.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 0000ce2d please help >-----Original Message----- >When I start the program I encounter following error: > >AppName: msmone...

log in error
When I sign in to Microsoft Money (2002) I get an error "Money is unable to verify sign in. Money will now try to log you using Work Offline sign in. Some online features, such as background banking, will be unavailable because of network problems. To use these online features, please close Money and try to sign in again later." Help! Everytime I try I get the same error message. What am I doing wrong and can anyone help? ...

Error LNK2005 while building MFC application
Hi, I get following linker error several times for different methods while building a huge MFC solution: "error LNK2005: "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __thiscall CObject::GetRuntimeClass(void)const " (?GetRuntimeClass@CObject@@UBEPAUCRuntimeClass@@XZ) already defined in nafxcwd.lib(objcore.obj) nafxcw.lib TerminalSideApp" How can I correct this? Thanks in advance. >I get following linker error several times for different methods while >building a huge MFC solution: > >"error LNK2005: "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __t...

A SQL network connection error occurred exiting Modifier
We have a very peculiar sutiation. When we go into Modifier and exit back tp GP10, we get the following message: "A SQL network connection error occurred and your connection was cleared. This probably occurred because all available connections to the servers are in use. Please try again later." Yet when we return to GP, we have full functional GP. This happens to a PC connected to a SQL server and a PC with GP & SQL installed in the same PC. What version and edition of SQL Server are you running? Is it licensed per CAL or per processor. If you are licensed per CAL, y...

Cannot delete resources from Project Server 2007
When trying to delete resources from Project Server 2007 using the Delete Enterprise Objects I receive the following error: The specified Resources and Users could not be deleted because of the following errors: The action was canceled by an event handler. We have Project Server 2007 and EPMLive installed and working together. ...

When deleting an email, it's so fast, it deletes the next email t.
I just started using Outlook 2003 (on a new computer at work). When deleting an email, it's so fast, it deletes the next email too. Is there anyway to change a setting so it doesn't automatically delete emails so fast. I end up undeleting every email... just so I can check to make sure I haven't accidentally deleted something I haven't read yet. I've looked at the mouse settings, but they are set on the slower end. HELP. Thanks, Kathy :) Kathy <Kathy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just started using Outlook 2003 (on a new computer at work). When ...

Delete someone elses reoccurring meeting from my calendar
a co-worker has left and I'm stuck with his weekly reoccurring meeting on my calendar. Yes, I can go week by week and delete it but can anyway help me delete them all - they go though full year 2010! Thanks! Switch to the all appointments or by category view to delete it. If you have multiple appointments, select the first, hold control and select the last. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlo...

User login not deleting in GP8.0
Hi have created a new user ID & given access to a company. After loggin into GP8.0 and log-off from the company, am unable to delete this above created user . A message is displayed saying "Cannot drop login as the user is currently logged in. Am using the 'sa' as the user when deleting. This is not true as user activity table is clear, other than the final user sa. From the backend, on delete of user from GP (Tools>System>User), only user ID is deled from each of the Databases, but the SQL login remains in the security folder. Hi Un check the SQL options in ...

Workflow errors
Hi, I get the following error in my event viewer when a workflow rule is executed. Condition {F9AFBC79-AAB9-DA11-9441-000D56FD8D8F} failed in step {F7AFBC79-AAB9-DA11-9441-000D56FD8D8F} of process instance {DFAFBC79-AAB9-DA11-9441-000D56FD8D8F}. Please view the paused rule in the Microsoft.Crm.Workflow.Monitor for more information about the failure. The weird thing is that i cannot find anything in the WF monitor. Apart from the error, nothing seems to happen when a rule is executed. Any ideas? Thanx ...

Error code: 0x800CCCF4
I am trying to synchronize my hotmail using outlook but it shows me the above error and I cannot receive or send out any mails. Can anyone help me? Do you have a paid Hotmail account? "Shirley" <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED34203C-DAE0-462D-8DEE-82F3B936E4ED@microsoft.com... >I am trying to synchronize my hotmail using outlook but it shows me the >above > error and I cannot receive or send out any mails. Can anyone help me? i am not sure if my account is a paid account but i paid to upgrade to hotmail Plus. Does this considered a...

cannot receive emails (error msg ox8ooCCCoF)
My email seems to be stuck. I receive the same 6 msgs and then the connection ends suddenly and I get the following msg Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'AT&T Global network client mail', Server: 'pop1.attglobal.net', protocol: POP3, Server response:'+OK',Port: 110, Secure (SSL: No, Error Number ox8xxCCCoF I know there is alot of mail backed up since this happen 2 days ago. I need help please Nisa ...

Outlook profile won't delete
When I click on a profile at start-up it says its not valid. In mail -email acounts it won't let me choose email accounts and when I pick profiles I get an error message: internal MAPI error -profile can not be found, contact administrator. I'm using XP and I've just installed Office 2007. Really having problems setting up profiles -HELP! CDNuser, you wrote on Tue, 21 Apr 2009 07:21:02 -0700: > When I click on a profile at start-up it says its not valid. > In mail -email acounts it won't let me choose email accounts and when I pick > profiles I get an error mes...