SRS Default reports currency and date format

Hi there

I have installed the SQL Reporting Services default reports supplied by
Microsoft, which is very useful for the customer.  However, I would like to
know how to I change the date format and currency symbol on the reports.  It
currency displays the currency as '$', but we are in South Africa and the the
date format to dsiplay dd/mm/yyyy and the currency to be 'R'.  My regional
settings are set correctly and the data within Dynamics displays correctly.

Regards
Robin
0
Robinv (41)

Robin,

You will need to change the Properties of the fields in question on the
report itself. Open Visual Studio and load your report and make the changes
as needed.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Robinv" wrote:

> Hi there
>
> I have installed the SQL Reporting Services default reports supplied by
> Microsoft, which is very useful for the customer.  However, I would like to
> know how to I change the date format and currency symbol on the reports.  It
> currency displays the currency as '$', but we are in South Africa and the the
> date format to dsiplay dd/mm/yyyy and the currency to be 'R'.  My regional
> settings are set correctly and the data within Dynamics displays correctly.
>
> Regards
> Robin
0
MarianoGomez (3440)
10/6/2008 3:18:00 PM
Hi there

Thank you.  But how and where do I access the SRS reports that is installed
from the SRS Reports Wizard with Dynamics?  I can find my reports in the
projects folder, but how do I modify the standard Accounts Due SRS report

Robin

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> Robin,
>
> You will need to change the Properties of the fields in question on the
> report itself. Open Visual Studio and load your report and make the changes
> as needed.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
>

> "Robinv" wrote:
>
> > Hi there
> >
> > I have installed the SQL Reporting Services default reports supplied by
> > Microsoft, which is very useful for the customer.  However, I would like to
> > know how to I change the date format and currency symbol on the reports.  It
> > currency displays the currency as '$', but we are in South Africa and the the
> > date format to dsiplay dd/mm/yyyy and the currency to be 'R'.  My regional
> > settings are set correctly and the data within Dynamics displays correctly.
> >
> > Regards
> > Robin
0
Robinv (41)
10/6/2008 3:26:25 PM
Robin,

Open Visual Studio, click on the Open button on the toolbar, then choose
File. Look for the Report Definition file (.RDL) under your projects folder.
This will create a workspace for a Report Server project.

Once you are done, you can save the RDL file and use Report Manager to
upload the new version.

Best regards,
--

"Robinv" wrote:

> Hi there
>
> Thank you.  But how and where do I access the SRS reports that is installed
> from the SRS Reports Wizard with Dynamics?  I can find my reports in the
> projects folder, but how do I modify the standard Accounts Due SRS report
>
> Robin
>
> "Mariano Gomez" wrote:
>
> > Robin,
> >
> > You will need to change the Properties of the fields in question on the
> > report itself. Open Visual Studio and load your report and make the changes
> > as needed.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > --
> > MG.-
> > Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> > Maximum Global Business, LLC
> > http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
> > The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com
> >

> > "Robinv" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi there
> > >
> > > I have installed the SQL Reporting Services default reports supplied by
> > > Microsoft, which is very useful for the customer.  However, I would like to
> > > know how to I change the date format and currency symbol on the reports.  It
> > > currency displays the currency as '$', but we are in South Africa and the the
> > > date format to dsiplay dd/mm/yyyy and the currency to be 'R'.  My regional
> > > settings are set correctly and the data within Dynamics displays correctly.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Robin
0
MarianoGomez (3440)
10/6/2008 3:38:44 PM
Hi there

I have done a search for the .RDL files on the server where I installed the
SRS reports using the SRS Dynamics Wizard, and I cannot find any of the
default reports only reports that I have created.  The reports I am looking
for are the default SRS reports that are created with each company database
that is installed for each module.

Regards
Robin

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> Robin,
>
> Open Visual Studio, click on the Open button on the toolbar, then choose
> File. Look for the Report Definition file (.RDL) under your projects folder.
> This will create a workspace for a Report Server project.
>
> Once you are done, you can save the RDL file and use Report Manager to
> upload the new version.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
>

> "Robinv" wrote:
>
> > Hi there
> >
> > Thank you.  But how and where do I access the SRS reports that is installed
> > from the SRS Reports Wizard with Dynamics?  I can find my reports in the
> > projects folder, but how do I modify the standard Accounts Due SRS report
> >
> > Robin
> >
> > "Mariano Gomez" wrote:
> >
> > > Robin,
> > >
> > > You will need to change the Properties of the fields in question on the
> > > report itself. Open Visual Studio and load your report and make the changes
> > > as needed.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > --
> > > MG.-
> > > Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> > > Maximum Global Business, LLC
> > > http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
> > > The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com

0
Robinv (41)
10/12/2008 6:04:01 AM
To my knowledge this is a separate installation.

PartnerSource
https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/downloads/releases/msdgp10_srsdownload.htm?printpage=false

CustomerSource
https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/downloads/servicepacks/msdgp10_srsdownload.htm?printpage=false

Best regards,
--

"Robinv" wrote:

> Hi there
>
> I have done a search for the .RDL files on the server where I installed the
> SRS reports using the SRS Dynamics Wizard, and I cannot find any of the
> default reports only reports that I have created.  The reports I am looking
> for are the default SRS reports that are created with each company database
> that is installed for each module.
>
> Regards
> Robin
>
> "Mariano Gomez" wrote:
>
> > Robin,
> >
> > Open Visual Studio, click on the Open button on the toolbar, then choose
> > File. Look for the Report Definition file (.RDL) under your projects folder.
> > This will create a workspace for a Report Server project.
> >
> > Once you are done, you can save the RDL file and use Report Manager to
> > upload the new version.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > --
> > MG.-
> > Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> > Maximum Global Business, LLC
> > http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
> > The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com
> >

> > "Robinv" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi there
> > >
> > > Thank you.  But how and where do I access the SRS reports that is installed
> > > from the SRS Reports Wizard with Dynamics?  I can find my reports in the
> > > projects folder, but how do I modify the standard Accounts Due SRS report
> > >
> > > Robin

0
MarianoGomez (3440)

Multi Currency Revaluation Option
We have a cash account in Canada. The amount is reflected properly in our system in Canadian dollars. We changed the exchange rate at the beginning of the year. We would like to reflect this change on my beginning balances for the year 2005. When I try to run the revaluation for finance series for this account, it doesn't update the beginning balances. How do i update my beginning balances in functional currency? Try running a revalue for the last period of the prior year. Don't post it, just print to make sure it is doing what you want. (You may need to open up the fiscal perio...

open two different Access reports

Oldest date for Duplicate Cust. #

Dates #9

Qrp Date functions

Getting the BCC field by default.

Fractions Number format

date tracking

Input to custom reports

Short time vs short date

Date Calculation

date modified

Date function quit working

Date format 04-11-06

isinteg reports configuring tstmgr failed : ecBadVersion
we have lost our mail after NAV did it's worst. have performed eseutil /p and /d as suggested elsewhere now get error from isinteg help please Update - have now sorted this thanks ...

Crystal Report Launch 2
(sorry to repost this thread, but this was too old and I got no respones!) Can anyone explain this better? I can't find any documentation about this.........and techknowledge seems to be useless: http://www.greatplains.com/TechKnowledge/techknowledge.asp?print=true&id=28987&code=7842 can anyone show an example? I tried looking at the url of a report (almost a mile long!) and I indeed saw the paramters I put, but when I try to reopen that url in another browser I get this error: Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters. File 7c433cc1d949d16.rpt. any help would be greatly ...

Formatting in CSV
Hi I create a Comma Separated Value file (csv) from my VB application, then open that file with Excel. Excel recognises the commas, and splits the records into separate fields as expected. Can I set properties for rows or columns or cells ? Like bolding, or font size, etc. Thanks Robert -- RobertLees ------------------------------------------------------------------------ RobertLees's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26580 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=486488 Yes. Even though the .csv file contains no fo...

How to Identify Records with Overlapping Dates
I need to be able to systematically identify any instance where there are overlapping date ranges in a data set. I need to pull records like those listed below out of a larger data set. I previously posted a question similar to this and was advised to pull the same table in a query, match on Member Number, and qualify that the product code from TableA did not match product code in TableA_1 where the Begin Date TableA was < Term date TableA_1 and TableA_1 Begin Date < TableA End Date. Which worked great for me finding overlapping records where the product was different, bu...