SQL Error 'CoProcess' fail accessing to SQL data

I have two companies in my Great Plains Server, i make a backup of first
company and restore that in the second. but when a attempt to access to
second company whith any user, and I have this error:
una obtener/cambiar primero operacion en la tabla 'coProcess' ha fallado al
acceder a los datos SQL

Hi

Before you restored the company1 to company2, did you add the users to have
acces to company2?
If not you will need to add the users to company 2 within Great Plains
system menu (uncheck the SQL options to apply this). Can you logon as the
'sa' user?

Regards

James

"Oscar J." <Oscar J.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have two companies in my Great Plains Server, i make a backup of first
> company and restore that in the second. but when a attempt to access to
> second company whith any user, and I have this error:
> una obtener/cambiar primero operacion en la tabla 'coProcess' ha fallado
> al
> acceder a los datos SQL

Try following the instructions found here:

https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/kbdisplay.aspx?
scid=kb;EN-US;871973

That should take care of it.

0
anonymous (74722)

open two different Access reports

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

compact database in VBA access 2007

Need HELP! for Linking data

Error in database....

SQL View with Smartlist Builder
I am having to recreate Anyviews (GP8) into Smartlists (GP10SP3). Not very happy. Many of our Smartlist require the use of SQL views do to the limitations of Anyview and now Smartlist. It appears that I must create a separate Smartlist for each company I wish to use my sql view with. Is there not a way to include a custom SQL view in Smartlist, and have Smartlist use the company the user is logged into? The view exist in each company database. Can this be done with SQL Reporting server and DynamicsGP? Can I pull a report based on the company db the user is logged into? Thanks for the...

LDAP Write access?

error 553