sp 6 Payroll tax update error

client attempted to install Rd 6 payroll tax update and code.  The TX.cab
file was successful but code update was successful on 2 databases then
errored out on the third.  She rec'd error: 'The stored procedure
smGrantAccessOnAccountMSTR returned the following results: DBMS: 0
MicrosoftDyanmics GP'

Has anyone experienced the same?

Thanks,

Debi
0
Debi1 (11)

And the error is? DBMS: 0, Microsoft Dynamics GP: ?

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Debi" wrote:

> client attempted to install Rd 6 payroll tax update and code.  The TX.cab
> file was successful but code update was successful on 2 databases then
> errored out on the third.  She rec'd error: 'The stored procedure
> smGrantAccessOnAccountMSTR returned the following results: DBMS: 0
> MicrosoftDyanmics GP'
>
> Has anyone experienced the same?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Debi
0
MarianoGomez (3440)
7/13/2009 2:05:01 PM
Yes, now to more complicate matters they have tried to restore from backup
and are receiving login errors.  My thought is that we need to get the SP
installed.  She first did the automatic update from within GP which I think
would have picked up the Rd 7 tax cab.  Then she attempted the code and rec'd
the prior error.  I thought I saw something on Friday relating to the Rd 6
needed to be installed prior to the code but I don't see it now.
--
Debi

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> And the error is? DBMS: 0, Microsoft Dynamics GP: ?
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
>

> "Debi" wrote:
>
> > client attempted to install Rd 6 payroll tax update and code.  The TX.cab
> > file was successful but code update was successful on 2 databases then
> > errored out on the third.  She rec'd error: 'The stored procedure
> > smGrantAccessOnAccountMSTR returned the following results: DBMS: 0
> > MicrosoftDyanmics GP'
> >
> > Has anyone experienced the same?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Debi
0
Debi1 (11)

http_403 error
This has been cross posted in the windows.sbs news group. Ok, I am going nuts here, can someone help me? I'm using Microsoft SBS 2003. I get a 403 error from any device trying to sync. I have checked all the VD's and they seem fine. Here is the IIS log: 2005-08-23 02:57:07 203.79.110.126 OPTIONS /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync User=neill&DeviceId=B77507360000000108000050BF3F5173&DeviceType=PocketPC 80 - 166.179.17.182 Microsoft-PocketPC/3.0 401 2 2148074254 2005-08-23 02:57:09 203.79.110.126 OPTIONS /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync User=neill&DeviceId=B77507360000000108000050B...

Smart List #6
Why in the name of heaven is the navigation pane on the left side of the Smart List a fixed size? Absolutely every Microsoft package allows for the viewing pane on the left side of the screen to be adjusted to the CUSTOMER'S desired size. But not on the Smart List. Was the programmer that determined to be unique so it was decided that functionality would be thrown out the window...(so to speak). Why not allow customers the choice on the viewing width on the Smart List? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the mos...

Encryption error
When I open Money 2004 I get the following error "Unable to encrypt data at the required level" Tells me to go to a site and install some security updates, which I did. I have all the latest patches and updates (except XPSP2, it sucks). Have latest IE 6 with SP1 and latest encryption pack. Help! In microsoft.public.money, "Encryption error..." <Encryption error...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I open Money 2004 I get the following error > >"Unable to encrypt data at the required level" > >Tells me to go to a site and install so...

Circular Reference Error
Can anyone see what would be causing me to get a circular reference error??? Thanks! SELECT [BartS1Report].Customer_ID, [BartS1Report].Customer, [BartS1Report].Service_Address, [BartS1Report].Employee, [BartS1Report].Manager, [BartS1Report].Type_of_System, [BartS1Report].Raw_Water, [BartS1Report].Treated_Water, [BartS1Report].Cycles, [BartS1Report].Inhibitor_Level, [BartS1Report].Range_1, [BartS1Report].Range_2, [BartS1Report].Range_3, [BartS1Report].Range_4, [BartS1Report].Range_5, ((SELECT Sum([XX].[ZZZ]) FROM [BartS1Report] AS [XX] WHERE [BartS1Report].Customer_ID & ...

How to update contacts in WLM via csv file?
I have nearly 2,000 email addresses in my contacts list. I managed to get WLM to list them, although I do notice some are missing. Now, I want to update them with new/revised contacts through a new cvs file, which I exported from OE. However, the contacts import program just hangs and doesn't take. Do I need to delete the existing list first? If so, how do I do that? I am using WLM v.2009 Build 14.0.8 on Windows 7 Are you logging in to Live services? It will say your profile name under the close X. -- Ron Sommer "Bumper21248" wrote in message news...

Autofill Error
Hi, I need a macro to autofill COLUMN A with a word say YES until the last row found in COLUMN B. Right now I have the ff codes: Sheets("VOUCHER - STEP 2").Select Range("A5").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "DEBIT" With ActiveCell.Characters(Start:=1, Length:=5).Font .Name = "Arial" .FontStyle = "Regular" .Size = 8 .Strikethrough = False .Superscript = False .Subscript = False .OutlineFont = False .Shadow = False .Underline = xlUnderlineSt...

OE 6.0 and XP home SP2
Daughter's OE is not working and instructions say re-install. Unable to delete the failed OE because it does not show up in add/remove program. Can I download OE without removing the remnants of the failed OE? Thank you, Seamus J. Wilson Seamus J. Wilson wrote: > Daughter's OE is not working and instructions say re-install. > Unable to delete the failed OE because it does not show up in > add/remove program. > Can I download OE without removing the remnants of the failed OE? Outlook Express is actually discussed in microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general. You'll...

Apply this security update
--qzhgrregdv Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="fimwsrpzzjzrq"; type="multipart/alternative" --fimwsrpzzjzrq Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="nihpkigvdw" --nihpkigvdw Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to ma...

Multiple Tax and Discounts
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0124_01C64A26.AB67D840 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I'm trying to implement a tax and discounts table which can allow line = item discounts and entire order discounts. I'm not using any software = in particular, just want to know how it's currently done or if it's even = possible. Implementing the discounts per line item and entire order was = easy. How to determine the tax affected is the hard part. I'll keep my = example simple: ...

Mail error
I have been using outlook for a week and it was working fine all of a sudden i cannot retreive any emails, i can send but not receieve in outlook. i have a Hotmail plus account the service status in oultook says Mail: error Calender: connected Contact: connected can you help me with that?? ...

2003 code raises error in 2007
I have a reference in VBA to a subform of a subform, which works fine in Access 2003. In Access 2007, however, it results in "you have entered an invalid reference to the property Form/Report." This is the snippet of code: Private Sub SetFormProperties() 'called from form_open, makes all forms editable if edit mode was selected Dim ctrl As Control, ctrlSub As Control Dim frm As Form If Me.OpenArgs = "Edit" Then Set frm = Me 'set main form edit options EditProperties frm 'set subform edit options For Each ctrl In frm If ct...

Outlook errors #4
Since upgrading to outlook 2003 I cannot view any items in the sent folder. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but get the same error- "outlook has encounted an error and will close" I can view the sent items via OWA, so I know they exist. I have also tried setting up the account on a different pc. Any help would be very helpful. Have you tried a new mail profile? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without ...

Dialog text only updated on mouse moves
My PreTranslateMessage() function has code in it to update some of the text in one of my dialog boxes. It works, but instead of updating it every second, it only udpates the text when my mouse is moving or clicking. Any ideas on what might be causing this? Thank you! Well, that's becuase PreTranslateMessage gets called only when there is message in the queue for that window. Instead use a timer. See OnTimer (WM_TIMER) AliR. <PloutzMR@Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil> wrote in message news:1154456910.215194.170930@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > My PreTranslateMessage() function has c...

Cannot connect to SQL 2000 AS SP 3 cube from Excel 2000
I have a user who is using Excel 2000 SP 3 to connect to cubes created in SQL 2000 AS SP 3. The user does have permissions to browse to the cube. Originally I could not even connect to the cube itself, nor did I have the OLAP 8.0 provider. I tried all the Office updates, and per a newsgropu tip, I installed the pivot table service (SQL2000 CD \msolap\install\PTS\ptslite.exe). I can connect to the cube from his computer from Excel, but if I create a spreadsheet elsewhere using that cube, his laptop will not open the cube to run queries. Any suggestions? -- *******************...

No updating of Excel chart
Hi. Is there any way to prevent excel from updating charts? I'm having some problems with one chart when I try to unhide or delete some rows that ARE NOT inside the series data, but the chart allways keep wrongly changing the data rows. When i try to unhide the rows, the series expands to the number os rows that was unhided. When i try to delete the rows, the series all became #REF's. Repeating: the rows that i need to delete are CONTIGUOUS to the data series and ARE NOT inside the series. I've checked this thoroughly. If someone have any ideas, I would be immense...

GetItemRect() not consistent with display after updating iIntegral #2
Sorry about the repost. I am trying to set the height of a CTreeCtrl item using the iIntegral property of TVITEMEX and SetItem. This is within the context of a splitter window with a left and a right pane. The left pane contains the tree and the right pane displays graphical elements which are vertically aligned with corresponding tree items. When iIntegral is set, the tree redisplays as expected, however the results from GetItemRect() do not change. As a result, the graphical elements in the right pane are not correctly vertically aligned. The only thing that seems to update GetItemRect...

"Get-ClusterResource" cmdlet throws "not recognized as a cmdlet, function, operable program, or script file" error.
Hi, I am trying to use "Get-ClusterResource" cmdlet to fetch "File Share Witness" property of CCR cluster. But when I run this command no "Exchange Management Shell" I am getting "The term 'Get- ClusterResource' is not recognized as a cmdlet, function, operable program, or script file. Verify the term and try again." error. Any idea why I am getting this error? Do I need to add any "PSSnapin" via Add-PSSnapin cmdlet ? If so which one it is? Basically I am not able to run any of the cluster related GET cmdlets on Exchange Managem...

Sharing Folders in WinCE 6.0
Dear All, I need to share a folder inside the WinCE 6.0 device. So that I can copy files from Windows PC to WinCE device as we normally do in Windows PC. I would like to know any documents or links available to get this information. Any Catalog items and registry settings needs to be done while building WinCE image. Wince supports the following options to sharing the data between the PC and your device. 1) you can use ActiveSync.(SYSGEN_AS_BASE,SYSGEN_AS_FILE). ActiveSync uses serial port or USB serial client to communitate with the device. 2) you can Mass Storage cl...

E2k3: An ambiguous SMTP proxy SystemMailbox error 9549
I get this message a few times a day and the best I can figure is I have two mailboxes found in the Exchange System Manager with the same string of characters in their names. SMTP (SERVER1-{A643FE61-xxxx-4B74-B902-280BFB58699B}) SystemMailbox{A643FE61-xxxx-4B74-B902-280BFB58699B} However this condition is identical on two exchange servers (slightly different numbers) but only one exchange server is getting the error. Any ideas? Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9549 Date: 1/9/2005 Time: 2:28:44 PM User: N/A Computer: SERVFL01 Description: An...

How to Update the Data in RichEditView
Hi every body, I am trying to split the RichEditView,its splitting,but i am not able to update the data in all views.If any body knows give a suggestion. Regards, Subbaiah. ...

Unable to Install Microsoft Office 2004 Updates
I tried both the auto-update from within an individual office product (Excel) as well as the download from the Microsoft website. In both cases I am able to download the update, but once it starts it gives me an error message that says: Software could not locate the correct version of the software reqruired to install this update. Upon checking Component Plugin it shows that I have installed 11.2.5 (060523). I have tried to install Office 2004 Update 11.2.6 as well as 11.3.0 and neither one works - both give me the same error as above. Office 2004 works fine and I have no problems running...

Error sending email and editing email's body
I have the following function Private Sub SendEmail_Click() Dim strSubject As String Dim strEmailList As String Dim strMessage As String Dim strMessage2 As String On Error GoTo Err_SendEmail_Click strSubject = "Please investigate" & " " & [Ticket #] strEmailList = "JohnDoe@emailaddess.com " strMessage = Me.Text_Description strMessage2 = "Assign to:" DoCmd.SendObject acSendNoObject, , acFormatRTF, strEmailList, , , strSubject, strMessage, strMessage2 Exit_SendEmail_Click: Exit Sub Err_SendEmail_Click: ...

Error when drawing grid, grid lines a bit too short
Hello, as I've mentioned in some other post I'm making a simple "Game of Life" with a small, fixed-sized grid. Anyway, the function I used for drawing the actual grid was written ages ago when doing some pure Win32 programming and it was full of magic numbers, assuming a 16*16 grid. I tried to rewrite it without magic numbers and to take the actual size into consideration. Right now each cell in the grid is 20*20 and I have horizontal and vertical bars that are four pixels wide. The x and y offset is 20 pixels. Hope I explained it properly, here's the code: voi...

Unknown programming error. Error={0x80020009]
When replying to or forwarding emails I keep receiving this error message: Unknown programming error. Error={0x80020009] I am using Outlook 2000, Windows XP. ...

Dexterity runtime error #2
I'm trying to setup a new client for dynamics. I have setup ODBC and copied over the files but when I click on the shortcut I get a dexterity runtime error You do not have permission to open this file. Help? Melissa I am sure this is something you have already checked, but I thought it was worth asking. Did you happen to check the file permissions where you copied the files to? I wonder if the client is not able to open one of the dictionaries. "melissa" wrote: > I'm trying to setup a new client for dynamics. I have setup ODBC and copied > over the files but...