SOP Type Code for Fullfillment Order

I have some Crystal Reports that I use these SOP Type codes and was wondering
about the Fullfillment Order?
SOP Type Codes
2 – Order
3 – Invoice
4 – Return
5 – Backorder
? – Fullfillment Order

0
tstrop (66)

It is, unsuprisingly, 6.

patrick
developer support

"tstrop" <tstrop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have some Crystal Reports that I use these SOP Type codes and was
>wondering
> about the Fullfillment Order?
> SOP Type Codes
> 2 - Order
> 3 - Invoice
> 4 - Return
> 5 - Backorder
> ? - Fullfillment Order

0
prot1 (1345)

Bug Rep: Excel 2007 .xlsm file not saving commented codes
since i've tested this agaist 2 different copies of Excel 2007 fresh install on different machines at home, i think it's clearly a bug. ok, in order to save vba codes now in excel 2007, i'd have to save files in the .xlsm format. that's cool. everything been working sweet, until... spent 4 long days busting my butt during the new year, missed all the nice parties to rush this stupid project out, and 2 hours being scream at by my boss over skype kinda ate my heart out. how can such a simple mistake be made? very very easy >:Errrrrrrr go on any sheet that has codes ...

Using A Macro/VBA code to re-set formulas
Hi can any one help me with a Macro/VBA code to re-set formulas in pre-defined set of cells i.e. in my case C14:C40 At present I have a copy of the Formulas in another part of th worksheet and when I want to reset the worksheet (as the user can ove right the formulas as the formula is based on either the sum of anothe two cells or the users input) I use a Macro to copy and paste (special the formulas. What I require is a Macro/VBA Code which already has the formula store in the actual Macro/VBA code i.e. so they are not stored as copy in m worksheet Ay help would be greatly appreciated T...

SOP
Does anybody know of a 3rd party tool or a GP module that can do sales order scheduling - ie. using some kind of intelligent logic that looks at the requested ship date and the availability of items, generates a list of orders that can / should ship now (giving priority to orders w/ earlier ship dates). (Kind of a reverse PO Generator). We process 50 - 100 orders a day, and have 500 - 1000 open orders in the system at any given time (some dated months in the future). Right now, we are often stuck checking line by line whether an order can ship complete ... Thx in advance for any he...

How to open files type .sxw
I can't open open office files from friends with the .sxw file type. I have Windows 98se and office 97. Is there a stand alone free program that I can down load to open such files. I would guess you'd have to download Open Office. "Ernest" <Ernest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:59FD9EAB-CCED-4C88-8A57-F98402427ED0@microsoft.com... > I can't open open office files from friends with the .sxw file type. I = have=20 > Windows 98se and office 97. Is there a stand alone free program that I = can=20 > down load to open such files. In addit...

Invalid Value types in Lookup field
I am new at Access and don't really know what I am doing. I created two tables... 1. contact information 2. subcontractors used at job sites. I created a lookup field for the subcontractors so when I create reports or queries I can connect the subcontractors with their contact information. I set the field to text, but everytime I try to put the cursor in the field it comes up with an error message saying that the value isn't valid for the field. How do I get it to stop doing this? Your first problem was defining a "lookup field" -- I'm sure Microsoft was tryi...

slow code
i've made a code that searches one optional column for duplicates and deletes 2-6 cells in the same row as a duplicate data is found. I'm using this code a lot and my problem is that it can take very long time for the code to run, it can take 1 hour or more if i'm searching like 15000 rows. I'm going to the last cell in my row and uses the countif command to determine if there are duplicates, if not then i go to the cell above and run an new countif. is there a faster way to do this? jocke ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www...

auto subtract order taken from supply table
I am new to access and I really need some help. I have two tables, order table and supply table. Each table has an order form and a supply form respectively. This database is use to collect supply items and the order form is to record who collects the items from supply. Everything runs fine expect that when an item is removed from the order table it does not auto subtract from the quantity field of the supply table. The supply table has InventoryID, CategoryName and Quantity. Whereas, the Order table has InventoryID, CategoryName and Quantity Out. I will like to have an update query t...

vlookup type problem
I've a problem that a standard vlookup will not solve for me as it always returns the first value it finds. My problem can be illustrated by the fictional example below. I have 2 tabs in a workbook; tab1 and tab2. Tab1 has one populated column and the heading of it is name. Tab2 has two populated columns and the headings are name and age. Tab1 contains the following data. Name John Mark Luke Luke Tab2 contains the following data. Name Age John 23 Mark 22 Luke 26 Luke 27 The two Lukes are different people. If I use a formula like below on Tab1, Luke will have the age 26 twice and th...

Transfer Order to Invoice
I have an order with 10 line items. I am using a seperate fulfilment method. I have stock for all 10 line items. All of the inventory is allocated. I need to ship one line item ASAP. I fulfill that line item but when I transfer all of the line items transfer to the invoice but are unfulfilled. In version 9.0 only the line item fulfilled tranferred and other remained on the order. Is this a change in 10.0 and how do I get around it. The user does not want to have to create another order which would be a lot of work when it used to work the way they needed it to work. Any suggest...

Dynamics GP 9.0
When you install Dynamics GP 9.0 from the CD, in the Insallation Type window you will see Server Option or Client Option. The first option should technically say "Server & Client", not just Server. Needless to say, when you Install Server, it installs Client as well. Thanks Girish ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft...

Splitting code to modules ... HOW ?
I have build several Excel VBA applictions, but many of them use som same code and functions. I like to put the code into ONE base module. How must I create the module, export it ? And how to refer to it in al the programs I like to use the base module ?? Roel -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Roel If the macros are in several workbooks copy them into the same book and save this as Personal.xls The personal workbook may not be visible when you start Excel but the macros will be available to all workbooks. Alteratively, save the macro as an addin e.g. "myFile.xla&...

Colour code from different servers
-- I collect mail from 2 different servers and I was wondering if it is possible to have them show in the IN BOX in different colours. I know I can select different senders by colour but I want to show all senders that came from each server. Can anybody help Pete A "Pete A" <PeteA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB77DCA6-A07E-47E9-AD04-62C8B6BC1193@microsoft.com... > > -- I collect mail from 2 different servers and I was wondering if it is > possible to have them show in the IN BOX in different colours. I know I > can > select different se...

how do i change or make this macro??? pictures and code included
i need to either make this from scratch or change it to suit my needs. Firstly a link to the template it is from http://www.exinfm.com/excel%20files/FY2000WhatIf.xls the code is Sub projection() Dim revgrowth As Single, costpercent As Single, smgrowth As Single devgrowth As Single, gagrowth As Single Dim intincome As Integer, noncontitems As Integer, otherexps A Integer Dim taxrate As Single, avgshares As Integer 'dialog box gets displayed With DialogSheets("dialog3") If .Show = False Then Exit Sub End If revgrowth = .EditBoxes(1).Text costpercent = .EditBoxes(2).Text smgrow...

Hiding and Unhiding Forms In Code
This is what I am trying to do. I hide a form and opened another form using a button: Me.Visible=False DoCmd.Open "Select Report Type", acNormal Now I want to unhide the form again using a button on the second form, I tried: If Forms![Inscope Site Summary].IsVisible=False Then Forms![Inscope Site Summary].Visible=true End If But this didn't work. I am stuck. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Here is an example of using the IsVisible property (straight from your friendly Access help file); If Me!CategoryID.IsVisible Then Me!Line0.Visible = Tr...

OE removes access to certain types of files on e-mails
Grateful for anyone to tell me how I can set Outlook to NOT automatically remove certain types of files eg PDF, HTML, DAT files etc. Are they removing them or blocking them? See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm for ways to get the attachments off. For more information on the security features, see http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm If you use OE, hit forward on a message or disable it in tools | options | security. On 25 Apr 2004 02:07, "Sam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Grateful for anyone to tell me how I can set Outlook ...

Strange error message when loading a collection with an item of user defined type
Hi, I want to store an unknown number of records, read from a txt data, into a Collection. Each record is made of 26 strings, so I defined a user-defined type Record: Const NLines As Long = 26 Type Record Lines(NLines) As String End Type Dim MyRecord As Record I also defined a Collection object to store all the record: Dim List As Collection Set List = New Collection However, when I read a record and then try to load it into List: Data.Add Item:=MyRecord I get this incomprehensible (for me) error message: "Only public user defined types defined in publ...

Sort numbers with text in ascending order
I am having a difficult time sorting the following list: MY List How Excel Sorts I Need 2148-00 1472-00 171B-00 1480C-00 1480B-00 171C-00 1480B-00 1480C-00 1472-00 1472-00 171B-00 2148-00 171C-00 171C-00 1480B-00 171B-00 2148-00 1480C-00 I have tried formatting numbers as text and other options. I am at my wits end now. Is this sort even possible? Please help. Tania TVOUK Where is the logic to your sort please? If you can identify that then a sort may be possible! ...

Adding to a list of codes
Hi In Excel 2003 I have a spreadsheet listing a large number of cost centres. Each month I am given a list of the cost centres and expenditure against them, which I want to use a look up to populate in to a master spreadsheet. However, during the month new cost centres could have been created. What I would like to be able to do is run a macro against the monthly return and compare the codes contained in it to the codes already listed in the master sheet. If there are any new codes not already in the master sheet I would want them added to the existing list so that the mast...

Purchase orders
Is there any way to have purchase orders print size matrixe horizontally instead of vertically? I can place an order for fiv style of shoes and the PO will be four pages long because of th large number of different sizes in the matrix. If the size matri could print horizontally, the PO would be about a third of a singl page. I'm talking about Quicksell. But what about RMS also? Do you need t buy a third party program for another $1,000 to make this happen ...

Outlook error codes
I would appreciate any help! Outlook 2007 refuses to startup, error messsage: catastrophic failure (0x8000FFFF) and the following: C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\ Outlook.pst is not a personal folders file. error code now being displayed: 0x80040119 (is this a registry problem?) the above was the default folder and as such contains a large amount of my inaccessible data Have been unable to activate (or even locate) inbox repair tool (Scanpst.exe), which I understand was installed with Outlook have neutralized spyware uninstalled and reinstalled Outlook 2007, to no ...

bar code help, adding asterix to reference
Hi, A simple one im sure, cell b4 contains a number, i want cell c4 to display the same number with an asterix (asterisk?) at either side for my bar code font? ="*",B4,"*" What's the correct way to enter this? Many thanks as ever, Rick ="*"&A1&"*" seems to work after some trial and error, could there arise a problem doing it this way? Thanks, Rick "R D S" <ricknewsgroup@members.v21.co.uk> wrote in message news:352cf1F4gusjfU1@individual.net... > Hi, > A simple one im sure, cell b4 contains a number, i want cell c4...

setting the same choice and order of the fields in all the folders
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C422DC.8D05E5E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="koi8-r" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How do I set the same choice and order of the fields in all the folders? For the moment the View settings apply to a particular folder and I have = to set them manually in every folder. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C422DC.8D05E5E0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="koi8-r" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <...

which code for the SpellLang in English ?
Hi, I created an Excel file (XP/XL:2000) which is using the check spelling with the code : Range(Cells(19, 2), Cells(50, 9)).CheckSpelling SpellLang:=1033 I would like to know the valid number version for the SpellLang, according to the US language The number 1033 is actually valid for the french language of north America .... Fran�ois I just ran a test using English and the Macro recording feature. It spit this out: ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "spelling something wronge" Range("J6").Select Cells.CheckSpelling SpellLang:=1033 It would appear that 103...

Credit memos / negative quantities on invoices/orders in general
Greetings, I am using the CRM SDK to create invoices and orders in CRM from a backend ERP system. It seems that the SDK will not allow any negative or zero dollar amount or quantity to be saved to either invoices or orders. Invoices are a more substantial problem for me since our customers want to run some simple sales reports from CRM directly and without credit memo's, the reports cannot be accurate. Am I doing something wrong with the SDK or is there some configuration in CRM itself that would allow the credits to be loaded? Regards, --Paul Galvin ISSG I had a similar p...

Error 2035 X500 Address Type Missing
Pure Ex2003 SP1 site (after 5.5 migration several months ago). Other 4 sites in Exchange Org are pure 5.5. Everything seems to be running ok, no ADC errors, no RUS errors, no SRS errors... Just got error 2035 ExchangeSA after changing (via ADUC) new user's misspelled last name on all his e-mail address types. "The e-mail address description object in the Microsoft Exchange directory for the 'X500' address type on 'i386' machines is missing." (Did not get 2027 or 2037 errors about any missing .dll) Following KB 326962 -- Using Adsiedit to check, x.500 is n...