SOP - Sales Transfer Documents - Back Orer to Order

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01CA3537.3D9CCC80

Hello People,
If we take the an order there is shortage on that item. What we do is =
ship the Qty available/partial out of the total and then transfer the =
balance to Back Order using Transfer the Back Order to Order in Sales =
Transfer Documents window.

This works very well if you an Individual Order and the Back order gets =
transferred to Order successfully. But let's say we have 'Batch" and we =
want to process the whole batch as=20

  1.. Transfer the Orders to Invoice=20
  2.. Transfer the Back Orders to Orders. It will not transfer the back =
order to Order, if Customer has his account over the the credit limit =
but if we transfer the Individual Order, there will be no problem even =
though the customer is over & above the credit limit.
Any idea what would it do that ?
------=_NextPart_000_0034_01CA3537.3D9CCC80

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.18812"></HEAD>
15px"=20
id=3DMailContainerBody leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 bgColor=3D#ffffff=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true" name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Hello People,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>If we&nbsp;take the an order there is shortage =
on that=20
item. What we do is&nbsp;ship the Qty available/partial out of the total =
and=20
then transfer the balance to Back Order using Transfer the Back Order to =

Order&nbsp;in&nbsp;Sales Transfer Documents window.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>This works very well if you an Individual Order =
and the=20
Back order gets transferred to Order successfully. But let's say&nbsp;we =
have=20
'Batch" and we want to process the whole batch as </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<OL>
  <LI><FONT face=3DArial>Transfer the Orders to Invoice</FONT>=20
  <LI><FONT face=3DArial>Transfer the Back Orders to Orders. It will not =
transfer=20
  the back order to Order, if Customer has his account over the the =
credit limit=20
  but if we transfer the Individual Order, there will be no problem even =
though=20
  the customer is over &amp; above the credit limit.</FONT></LI></OL>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Any idea what would it do that ?=20
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01CA3537.3D9CCC80--

0
viol-8-r (108)

How does one view a document created in Publisher.
I have gotten a document (calendar) in .pub format. Word does not recognize it. Is there a viewer? What's the link? I have Office 2000 with the converters installed. Collins wrote: >I have gotten a document (calendar) in .pub format. Word > does not recognize it. Is there a viewer? What's the > link? I have Office 2000 with the converters installed. ==================================== There is no viewer for Publisher files. Maybe you could ask the sender to convert it to a .pdf file. Or you could order the Trial version of Pub2003... which will still function as a viewer a...

Best replicas and the Best Service and Guarnatee to Back up Our Watches
Best replicas and the Best Service and Guarnatee to Back up Our Watches REPLICA WATCHES: http://www.precisionreplicas.com We offer you a World of Luxury at very affordable prices and you can rest easy about your satisfaction of quality and service. Now, with just a few simple steps, you can own something that will make you feel and look great! You can go to that business meeting, sales conference, or cocktail party wearing a beautiful watch and be sure to catch people's attention. The way you act, dress and present yourself will always be looked upon by others. By choosing from our selec...

California Sales Tax application
We handle both over-the-counter and mail order sales to customers in and out of state (California). We charge sales tax on all sales inside our county (whether walk-in or mail ordered) at one rate. We charge sales tax to all other California deliveries at another. We do not charge sales tax on out of state sales. Currently, we've set the customer field for tax matching to "state" and are finessing in-county sales by giving a special state code in the ship-to field. However, this is cumbersome, and less experienced staff miss collections. Ideally, we should collect by...

Point of Sale database
I need to (very quickly) create a program that is user friendly that would be used by a small corner store to track sales/inventory/expenses/employees/etc. the main issue is it need to track every sale by the employee entering (by combo boxes) categories then choosing the product and then that would bring up the price and a quanity box. The employee would enter all the products for each sale and would get a running total for each client. Once the sale is complete it would update the inventory to subtract the quantities sold. Other ideas is to be able to have promotion prices ...

How do I get focus back on an Excel file?
When automating Excel, if there is a picture (graphic) on the worksheet, when the file is opened, the picture has the focus and mouse-clicks anywhere on the Excel window are lost. Is there a way to get the focus back so that other cells can be editted? Insert this line of code into the macro: ActiveSheet.Range("A1").Select You could also rework the code to avoid selecting the shape in the first place. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ "Stumpiana" <Stumpiana...

How to turn macro back on?
Hello, I've a spreadsheet and I can see that there's a macro inside. However, when I try to run it, Excel told me the spreadsheet has been opened with macro disabled. There's no pop up dialog box that asks me if i will like to open the macro with this spreadsheet when I open the file. I cannot find a way to reenable the macro. So how can I turn the macro back on? Thanks. Herbert Herbert, It seems your macro security level is currently set to High. Follow menu path Tools > Macro > Security to change to Medium, so you are prompted whether you want to enable macros or...

set a reminder to print or edit in an excel document
Is there a way to set a reminder to print part of a workbook or edit a workbook on a certain day. I need to print and edit a workbook on a certain day at a certain time, but I can never remember to do this. Is there any way of setting a reminder alarm or notification. Thanks > Is there a way to set a reminder to print part of a workbook or edit a > workbook on a certain day. ... If you have Excel, you might be using Outlook also. Both are part of Office 2003. Outlook has a "calendar" feature that pops up reminders the user can schedule. I use it all the ti...

Series order conflicts with line order
I've set my series in the order that I want, however, it conflicts with the visual layout of the lines. One data line (less important) visually obstructs another line in the chart. Is there a way to change the layout order (without changing the series order), i.e., forcing it "back" or "behind" another line. Thanks. Diana Hi, Perhaps you could use the secondary axis, which will plot lines in front of the primary axis series. Add a new series based on the same cells and set it to the secondary axis. That should sort the obstruction. You will then need to remo...

MRP not creating planned orders in version 10.0
I'm testing version 10.0 on a test system and using a copy of my live database. Version 8.0 creates a planned PO when QTY Available falls below Order Point Qty. It's not working in 10.0. I've checked all my settings from 8.0 to 10.0 and they all look the same. Is there a setting I'm missing? Thanks, Ken Have you rebuilt your low level codes after the upgrade? -- Tim Foster "KRoy" wrote: > I'm testing version 10.0 on a test system and using a copy of my live > database. Version 8.0 creates a planned PO when QTY Available falls below > Ord...

I have over 100 excel sheets i need put in alphabetic order,how?
Background: I have an index page with hyperlinks to each sheet, each sheet has a COUNT function to add the entries and a SUM function on the index page which adds the result of each COUNT function, to do that I used "SUM(Birmingham:Worcester'!B2)" as each sheet has a geographical name a newly added sheet may not fall within the specified range and therefore may not be added. Is there a way to alphabetise these sheets? Rob, have a look here, http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to t...

need to allow negative quantitys on purchase orders
because our vendors list returns and exchanges on invoice i need the abillity to enter negative quantitys when recieving manually. any ideas? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us...

Transfer Files Using VBA
Hi, I'd like to transfer files from several drives on my pc to one cetnral location. From A:\Office1\ B:\Office2\ C:\Office3\ To D:\HeadQuarters\ My routine now is the following 1) Copy the files from drives: A, B, and C; and then 2) Paste the filesto the D drive 3) Delete the files permanently from drives A, B, and C. As you see this is a tedious routine, which I'd liket o avoid by using VBA. Can someone start me off with some code on how to accomplish this. Thanks so much in advance! Jrew Jrew, You could create a batch file (from the olden days) using XCOPY and desired bel...

How can I transfer Hotmail contacts to MS Office Outlook?
I'd like to transfer my "contacts" in MSN Hotmail into my MS Office Outlook Express. How does one go about this? Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, al...

Publish a document in Adobe
Hi, I have a publisher file that i want to go on the web with Hyperlinks and all. I want it to be an Adobe file so that no one can edit it. Is this possible or is there a better way of doing this function? JudyT Adobe Reader v6.05 (?) "recognizes" email addresses and URLs without any intervention on your part. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "JudyT" <JudyT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E4B860A-553D-4850-B016-CB3CB3BDC536@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I ...

Purchase Order Failure
We have been successfully using GP9 and the Business Portal for over a year now. I have been able to resolve many issues with the knowledgebase and this forum...now I have one that I cannot find an entry about: Purchase Order Failure: The Purchasing Purchase option for <item> does not exist. There is a string of these entries, one for every item on this requisition. I've gone behind the scenes, but I don't see anything wrong...I've looked at the line items in ReqMgmtLines and they look just like other successful ereqs we have out there. My GP users tell me that both the items...

changing sort order
I have followed the TK "How to BCP Data Out and Back into a New Database (875179)" a few times and it seems to work great. However, when bcp'ng the data back in, I do notice some errors as it flashes by in the dos screen, however, NONE of the .err files show any size other than 0k. After logging into Great Plains, I do notice that some information is completely missing. I check the tables and they are empty. I checked the in and out bat files and those tables are exported, then imported, the table is empty and its .err file is also blank. If the .err files do not show...

Service Pack installtion order?
I'm going to be installing Windows 2003 SP1 and Exchange 2003 SP1 (on the same server) Which one should I install first? Also if Windows 2003 SP1 was installed after Exchange 2003 SP1 should the Exchange SP be reinstalled? (Just curious, haven't done it yet)? I don't think it makes much difference. Windows 2000 and 2003 were designed to handle dll conflicts ect that Windows Nt was not very good at. "Todd" <todd@nospamit.net> wrote in message news:OlvVM3gQFHA.2876@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I'm going to be installing Windows 2003 SP1 and Exchange 2...

Value based Purchase Order
Hi, We have a customer in the service industry using GP Ver 9.0. GP does not seem to be addressing few key requirements for the service industry and hence request your advice. 1. The Customer requires entering the purchase orders with the value and without any quantity. This is basically for the service type purchase orders. They would like to partially receive and invoice based on the value and not based on the quantity. As a standard functionality, the purchase order screen in GP in the Purchasing module will not allow to enter the value (Extended Cost) without the Quantity colum...

Order of items in legend
Greetings, I have charted a couple of series in 100%stacked form. I want the series represended in the legend to match the order of the graphs. ie if the columns are red,green,blue I want the legend to have item 1 is red, item 2 is green and the last item is blue. Right now, they are not in the same order, and If I go to series order, it changes the graph not the legend. This won't work with what I am trying to do. -Darryl Darryl - I don't understand your problem. If your data looks like this and you make a stacked column chart with series in rows: a b c d e f red 3 5 3 3 5...

getting specific info from a word document into excel
I am trying to import a table of data from another programme into excel to create a chart. The table that i am importing is not in table format and is just a word document which looks like a table. Most of the data in the document is words and symbols but I need to highlight the two collumns of numbers only and somehow get them into individual cells in excel. I am having real difficulty doing this as when I try to highlight the collumn and drag down it highlights the whole document as per normal word behaviour. If anyone has any ideas on solving my problem using any aspect of office the...

Revert back
Can we revert back to the older data further to saving the new data entered in the field? Any help is appreciated. TIA Sunitha once the data is saved then you need to go back to older data if you can attach the old database from backup. But in that case you will loose the data from last back. ------ Aamir Blog : http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ ...

Inter-store transfer problems. Becoming a big problem. #2
We have HQ and Store Ops here in the office. Our warehouse manager uses Store Ops to transfer out inventory to the various store locations. We've been experiencing some unusual problems. For example, a transfer out request was made here using Store Ops last week but I don't think it went through, yet the HQ transfer reports states that order number is closed. The store we transferred to, their store ops does not even list the that order number in their "transfer in" list even if I filter the status to all and set the dates accordingly. Meanwhile the store ops in the offic...

SSL OWA Front end server and back end server
Hello, i have two exchange servers and i configured one to be a front end server. i created a SSL Certificate on the front end server but i cannot access any of the mailboxes. i created a certificate on the backend server and i could https into the backend just fine. all my mail boxes are on the backend server. Any ideas on what i can do?? Thanks Does it work without SSL? Try to get OWA working without SSL first. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Chris" <crockett@accuwareinc.com> wrote in message news:OEBb...

How to execute a macro when document open
Hi. I've registered a macro, how can I execute it every time that I open the document?? Thanks Private Sub Workbook_Open() Call myMacro End Sub 'This is workbook event code. 'To input this code, right click on the Excel icon on the worksheet '(or next to the File menu if you maximise your workbooks), 'select View Code from the menu, and paste the code -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with gmail if mailing direct) "Sciamano" <Sciamano@scioman.it> wrote in message news:uMH8nDl7GHA.3960@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi. I'...

Transfering data from another Worksheet
I am trying to transfer data in certain cells on my first sheet(Problem Sheet) to another sheet(Processed). It is processing ok but it is not transfering the correct data. The lines of code that are causing problems are: Sheets("Processed").Select Application.Goto REFERENCE:=Range("END") Selection.EntireRow.Insert ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=Office Picked" ActiveCell.Offset(0, 0).Formula = "Office" It's working fine but it's not transfering the correct data. I want cell D5 on Sheet "Problem Sheet" to go where I have "office&qu...