SOP Sales Transaction Entry Window

Dear Folks,

I have noticed that i couldn't choose/select a salesman Id from Sales
Transaction Entry Window (Transactions-> Sales -> Sales Transaction Entry).
In my case for every Invoice i have to select a Diffierent Sales man ID.
Could any one help me how can i enable this. BUT IT IS AVAILABLE IN
Transaction Entry Window which we use without inventory module
(Transactions-> Sales -> Transaction Entry Window)

Awaiting for your favourable feedback.

You can find that field by clicking on the customer number expansion button
to the right of the customer number field.  This opens the Sales Customer
Detail Entry screen. On the right side of this screen mid way down is the
Salesperson ID field.

Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant
http://www.AccoladePublications.com
Documentation for Software Users

btw.....you might want to check out some of our second-tier documentation
available for Dynamics GP/Great Plains on our web site.

"K.Shathali" wrote:

> Dear Folks,
>
> I have noticed that i couldn't choose/select a salesman Id from Sales
> Transaction Entry Window (Transactions-> Sales -> Sales Transaction Entry).
> In my case for every Invoice i have to select a Diffierent Sales man ID.
> Could any one help me how can i enable this. BUT IT IS AVAILABLE IN
> Transaction Entry Window which we use without inventory module
> (Transactions-> Sales -> Transaction Entry Window)
>
> Awaiting for your favourable feedback.

bussiness,bussiness cards,bussiness week,bussiness letter format,bussiness casual,bussiness plan,bussiness letter,bussiness card size,bussiness card template,bussiness objects,bussiness for sale
Getting started with home-based business may be troublesome and in many cases people may get mystified on 'how to actually go about it'. Many individuals wish to undertake online business, but the fears of starting usually pull them behind. Here, you need to realize that 'information' is the function of acquaintance which means that 'the more knowledge one gets regarding what he wants to do, the easier and better it becomes for him to do it'. Therefore, you need to look for useful details before you decide to undertake home based business. More Detailed Visit:...

how do I track salon business transactions
working as a self employed hair dresser, I am looking for a way to track client records, appointments, services provided, payments, etc... Microsoft provides a vast number of free templates to track stuff. Take a look here and see if one fits your need... http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101527321033.aspx?av=ZXL -- Jim Cone San Francisco, USA http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware (Excel Add-ins / Excel Programming) "hmacisaac" wrote in message working as a self employed hair dresser, I am looking for a way to track client records, appointments, servi...

Sales order Processing and Invoicing Modules
Hello Folks, I have situation here. I am setting a sub-company from a parent company and have to move specific data( like cherry pick). While moving SOP tables, it looks like I have stumped over both the modules/series. When I open SOP , 'Sales Transaction Entry" it gives me an error message which says, "SOP and Invoicing Modules both installed. They do not share information. Transactions should be entered in one module only". How can I fix this issue or get rid of this error message ? Please help Regards, Run GP Utilities. One of the options is...

Turn Off Windows Live Messenger
Windows Live Messenger starts up every time I access my Hotmail account. I have no use for Live Messenger and it's very annoying that it runs every time I check my email account. I have it configured so it does not load when I start Windows. How can I set Live Messenger so it only loads if and when I want to run the program? If you are referring to checking your email in Windows Live Mail (Desktop not Web version) then you would go to options then uncheck the box next to Automatically log on to Windows Live Messenger. If you already have it set not to run at startup t...

Negative Allocated Quantity in Item Quantity Window
Could anyone explain how the Item Allocated Quantity results in Negative. This is always happening in the item when the item is used in Sales Order Processing and the Sute Location has insufficient stock on hand. This is causing grief as the Quantity/Site window is used to identify availability of Saleable Items and the calculation of quantity available is always affected e.g Onhand is 10 Allocatd quantity is -5 and Available quantity is 15 resulting also to error when Purchase Order is Generated using Purchase Order Enhancement in GP. Thanks esage esage, Please refer to KB article ...

Help! I can't send emails through Windows Mail!!! 911
i can receive but can't send. error message received is The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Estimate from Moore's Floors', Account: 'pop.gmx.com', Server: 'mail.gmx.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Please help! I need to use this for business so need to fix the problem asap! Did this just start without making any changes to anything related to Windows Mail? Turn off e-mail scanning in your anti-virus program. It is a redundant layer of protection that eats up CPUs...

"Current User Login Activity" window, can it be locked?
All of our users connect to GP by way of Terminal Services. If they get disconnected and try to log back in and their old session is still active they get the message that they are already logged in. It never fails that they just delete themselves out and go on, into a new session. Later they log in and get the old session back, by this time it has timed out and has gone to a disconnected state. Of course the first time they try to do something it says their activity record has been removed, well duh!! Is there any way to stop them from being able to remove their record from the a...

Menu od child windows
Hi! Is it possible to put menu od child window when using MDI? "Jolpez" <jolpez@no.com> wrote in message news:hq2qcn$7ld$1@gregory.bnet.hr... > Is it possible to put menu od child window when using MDI? Yes, you can use the MdiWindowListItem property of the MenuStrip to set the ToolStripMenuItem that should display the list of child forms. "Jolpez" <jolpez@no.com> wrote in message news:hq2qcn$7ld$1@gregory.bnet.hr... > Is it possible to put menu od child window when using MDI? Please tell us which word you meant to type inste...

SOP Actual Ship Date
In SOP setup, we do not use a Separate Fulfillment process. So, I'm assuming the Actual Ship date defaults from either the system date or the order date on the date the order is created (because it's also fulfilled on that date). Is there any way that we can have the Actual Ship date default to the Invoice date at the time the order is transferred to an invoice? We're trying to get a SmartList that shows (by item) Order Date AND Actual Ship Date/Invoice Date. Is this possible some other way without SmartList Builder? Elaine, 1. Is there any way that we can h...

SQL Table SOP40500 Sales Master Number Setup
Can some rows be deleted from Sql Table SOP40500 to improve performance? Thank You, Brian ...

Two Onenote windows on startup (command line switch)
Hi, I have a dual monitor setup, one being a tablet PC, and wanted to get two Onenote windows ready upon startup: - A normal window, opening my last used file and without full screen - let's consider this one the standard launched window, so it's already there by adding onenote.exe to the startup group, so no issues here. - The second window I would like to be on the tablet, and I believe I could get that extra screen by adding a second shortcut with the /sidenote switch (or can I not? Haven't tried as it's not my ideal scenario), but I would ideally want it to open a new On...

Fiscal Periods Setup Window
Can someone tell me how to make the Fiscal Periods Setup window default to our current fiscal year when you open it. Our fiscal year ended on 8/29/2007 and when we open the window it is showing Fiscal Year 2007 not 2008. We have to change it each time. Thanks, ...

Consolidation of 2 SBS2003 domains into one Windows 2008+Exchange 2007
Hi all! I have to do a consolidation of two existent SBS2003 into a Windows 2008+Exchange 2007 (it is OK to either remain with one of the 2 SBS2003 domains in the end, either to have a new one). Which is the correct path that I should follow? I undestood that it is not possible to set trust relationships in SBS2003, so I suppost ADMT is not a solution? I have done various migrations and consolidations using ADMT before, but I'm not sure what is the correct procedure for this case, due to the SBS2003 limitations. Thank you, Rumburak. Hi Rumburak: Ther...

Excel won't let me uncheck Size with Window
I have tried both on the View menu and in Tools/Options/charts menu. I have also tried using VBA ActiveChart.SizeWithWindow = False but the property is still TRUE. Is there something other setting the forces this TRUE? Try installing a printer. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ EMosey wrote: > I have tried both on the View menu and in Tools/Options/charts menu. I have > also tried using VBA ActiveChart.SizeWithWindow = False but the property is > still TRUE. Is there somet...

How to open new excel file in new window by default?
Hello, Could anyone help? How to open new excel file in new window by default? it opens in the last window on the screen as of now. Bests Jayesh When I open a workbook (or create a new workbook) it is opened in its own new window in addition to whatever I have open at the time. Each open workbook has its own window. You can select which workbook to work with in Excel 2007 by View/Switch Windows and selecting the workbook you want. I believe in Excel 2003, it is Window/List of Windows to do the same thing. You can also cycle through your currently open workbooks by pressing Ctrl+F6. ...

Positions showing up instead of transactions
Greetings, I am currently using Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe and just recently (a week or two) I am experiencing a problem with my Vanguard transactions not working properly. I used to get Vanguard mutual fund and brokerage services transactions (buy, sell, etc.), but now I'm only receiving position adjustments (add x amount of shares instead of actual transaction on specific dates). I've been using Microsoft Money since 2001 so I know it can get wonky at times. I'm not sure if this is just another temporary Money problem though or whether Vanguard has changed how they handle elec...

User Activity window in GP 9
Hi! Does anyone know why GP removed the User Activity option under Tools-Setup-System in GP 9? How can you tell who's logged in the system without going to SQL Query Analyzer or Enterprise Mgr? Thanks -- Marisol Mortera Hi Marisol, Now found under Tools --> Utilities --> System Robert Marisol wrote: > Hi! > > Does anyone know why GP removed the User Activity option under > Tools-Setup-System in GP 9? How can you tell who's logged in the system > without going to SQL Query Analyzer or Enterprise Mgr? Thanks ...

Windows 2003 server SetForegroundWindow|BringWindowToTop|SetWindow
Hi all, I'm trying to use this functions (SetForegroundWindow|BringWindowToTop|SetWindowPos) on Windows 2003 server, but it is working when I have a Administrator level and when I try the sameprogam with the operator level I have an exception like <Impossible to run this information from the remote pc>. I tryed the same program on Window XP with the operator level and it is working. Somebody knows why ? I'm looking forward to receiving an answer soon possible. BR lolo An exception sounds surprising; none of those APIs are specified as throwing an exception. You would...

DPM RC 2010 Agent Install on Windows Server 2008 R2
We are having trouble installing the DPM agent on a terminal server running Windows Server 2008 R2. If we install the agent manually, it installs fine and then gives this error when we try to attach it: 0x80004005 We removed all group policies from the server and turned off the firewall, but we still get this error. When I uninstalled the agent and tried to re-install through the console, this is what was in the error log: 12BC 0E94 04/06 14:07:08.824 03 agentcfg.cpp(475) [000000000076C200] NORMAL Cound not find configuration for DPMRA 12BC 0E94 04/06 14:07:08.824 03 run...

Suspicions about the MFC42.DLL included with Windows Server 2003 SP1
Hello, I have some questions about some things I just discovered about the MFC42.DLL that ships with Windows Server 2003 SP1. It appears that the DLL was built with newer code than the latest VC++ 6 service pack. I work on an application that uses Visual C++ 6.0 with SP6. Users were reporting problems using Server 2003, so I had to find the problem. I narrowed the problem down to the fact that in the MFC42.DLL found on Server 2003, the CRecentFileList::Add() function can throw an exception while other versions of MFC42.DLL do not. When left unhandled, the user gets a message box stating &qu...

Re Installing Windows Defender
Hi! I am trying to re install Windows Defender But each time I try to I get a message saying "unable to install because Microsoft Client Protection is ON please remove same an run installer again" I have uninstalled Windows Defender using Add and Remove Also did a search in My Computer and Registry nothing found How do I install Windows Defender ThanX Do not install Windows Defender-----Instead install MSE (Microsoft Security Essentials) Read about it at MS. "Mike van der Merwe" <michaelvdm@telkomsa.net> wrote in message news:2-a...

How to delete money transaction in Pocket PC
Does anyone know how to delete a transaction using Money for Pocket PC? I can't find anthing to delete a transaction already entered into the register. Chris ...

Word windows 07 docs let's crash win for mac 2008

Split a transaction into withdrawal and transfer
Hi I have a transaction for my home payment which consist of mortgage payment (Principle + Interest) and payment to an escrow account for paying the property taxes. I am trying to figure out how can I split this amount into a withdrawal (corresponding to mortgage) and transfer to the escrow account Thanks NS 1. Create an escrow account. 2. Create a loan account and use the payment information from the bank but let it figure out the interest rate. It may be a few decimals places off from the bank but if the P&I is correct and the term is correct, that's probably as close as yo...

How to enable 'Fulfillment Order / Invoice' Setup in SOP Setup
Hi All Any one can help me How to enable 'Fulfillment Order / Invoice' Setup in SOP Setup (GP10 SP3). In the SOP setup window Sales Document Setup button show only this Quote Order Back Order Invoice Return But I checked in the Fabrikam Company SOP Setup window Sales Document Setup button shows Quote Order Back Order Fulfillment Order/Invoice Return Nizham ...