SOP sales commision accounts used more like Sales and Cost of Sal.

Hi,

I wanted to give some suggestion to my Great Plains team to enhance SOP.
This is useful when we need to print Profit & Loss by segment.

I want sales commission accounts to be used in SOP in a more site specific
way, the way that Sales and Cost of Sales Accounts do.

Thanks

Naseer Ahmed Farooqi
Microsoft Business Solutions - Great Plains Consultant
EnCompass Solutions
2000, 500 - 4th Ave SW,
Calgary
Alberta T2P 2V6
Canada
Email : naseer.farooqi@encompass-solutions.com
Web Site: www.encompass-solutions.com
Phone: +1 (403) 781-7686 Ext. 3918
Direct: + 1 (403) 444-3918
Cell / Mobile : +1 (403) 383-9347
0
Accts (1)

Use Form to prompt for report criteria

seperate accounts to seperate folders?
Hi I just had a quick question... I am currently using Outlook 2003, and I have 2 pop3 email accounts se up in my outlook.....one of them is my personal company email and th other is the general comapny email address (which i am responsible fo checking). What i am trying to find out how to do is, is it possibl to have the general company email messages go directly to a seperat folder besides the inbox? I still want my personal company email t come to the Inbox folder, but i want the general company email to go t a folder called "SCS." Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank...

Setting up my work outlook account at home
I do not know how to set-up my outlook at home to check and receive email at home. This is really a question for your Mail Administrator. This depends on what ISP is used for work or if you use the Exchange Server. Then there may be a domain access issue. -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Liz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:049a01c39db2$d8df2cb0$a501280a@phx.gbl... I do not know how to set-up my outlook at home to check and receive email at home. ...

Not using zeros in graphing.
I have a running workbook that has tons of information. I have added a sum page in order to have all the data summed up in one simple place. I have formulas that read back into the workbook to link to a cell. Depending on what moth it is, that cell could be empty as it is a yearly wookbook. For example, if this is August, then there is information in the workbook up to August, but none after. With that said, the sum page has the #DIV/0! in the cell which essentially equals zero. I also have graphs that I have linked to this sum page. My problem is in order to keep the graphs up to...

using vba so search multiple Sheets

DPM and VMM on same server using side-by-side SQL installation
Windows 2008 Std R2 Server, 64bit VMM 2007 is currently installed (with the built-in default database) SQL 2005 Express Edition, SP3, 32bit. I was advised by Microsoft that both VMM and DPM could be installed on the same server (small DR environment) The VMs are hosted on a Windows 2008 Enterprise Server w/ VS2005R2 - because the hardware didn't support HyperV. VMM works great to manage the Windows 2008 VS2005R2 Host running Win2K3 server instances ... after lots of trial and error. Now, I need to install DPM 2007 onto the same server... DPM wants to install the 64bit vers...

Use a VBA Macro inside an Excel Cell

Account Balance Weirdness
Me bad boy. Haven't balanced my checking account since March 2004. But everything through March had been balanced/reconciled. Now I go in with my April 2004 bank statement to start balancing April 04 and find the opening balance is too high by about $9,000! I have transactions going all the way back to the early 1990's, but 91-93 looks weird. A $150 monthly transfer is the only transaction in the register for those years. I don't recall seeing that before, but it's been years since I looked that far back. At this point my choices seem to be: 1. Enter a correcting balanc...

Is there a way to graph data which utilizes the "fixed" function for decimal places? When I try this it will not graph, as the data has become text or something - even though I've selected number in the cell formats. If you've fixed the number of digits using only number formats, the values remain numeric, and they should chart just fine. This means selecting the range, going to the Formatting menu and selecting Cells, and on the Number tab, selecting Number in the category list, and setting a number of digits. I'm not familiar with a "fixed function". I...

Re: Paying credit card from checking account?
How can I omit certain expense transactions from my reports? Here's the problem- I pay my credit card account from my checkin account. So, if I execute a payment of $2000 towards the credit car account (which will debit my checking account), it shows as an expense transaction from my checking account (as it should); when I run report, it displays the $2000 expensed transaction (under the checkin account) but also includes all of my credit card expenses (presumabl totaling $2000) and therefore creates duplicates in my total spendin report. First, does my explanation make sense? Second, ...

slow sync with Calendar using Kyocera 7135 via Outlook 2003
I'm stuck and need help. I have a Two Day Old Brand New Dell Dimension 4600. Does anyone out there know what to do when Outlook 2003 is giving a Log report that reads that Outlook Calendar - Slow Sync synchronization failed? This is a first time occurence for me. Outlook also reported that a device is trying to get access to my E- Mail addresses which may indicate a Virus may be present. I've run my McAfee Virus Protection and it didn't detrect anything. I'm at my wits end and don't know what else to do. Can anybody help? ...

Unable to Add account to PrivUserGroup
On installation of MS CRM 1.2 on an Server 2003 machine, I am getting the error message: Setup was unable to install CRM Server Setup was unable to add the account to PrivUserGroup in Active Directory. Unknown Error (80005000) This happens pretty far into the installation process. Any clues on what is causing this? Thanks, Paul Hi Paul! <bushie_40@hotmail.com> schrieb > Setup was unable to install CRM Server > Setup was unable to add the account to PrivUserGroup in Active > Directory. > Unknown Error (80005000) Not sure, perhaps: Microsoft Business Solutions CRM ins...

invalid use of property message
I am trying to cre4ate a macro that checks the value of a number of sheets to determine if they are already visible and if so it will not close them - With Sheets("Pay Inflation - Biometrics") Sheets ("Statistics") Sheets ("Direct Cost Savings Breakdown") Sheets ("OT Reduction") Sheets ("Nurse OT Reduction") Sheets ("Premium Labor Utilization") Sheets ("Pay inflation - Timestamp") Sheets ("Calculation Error") Sheets ("Le...

Payment on Account receipt question
When I apply a payment to customer's account, a receipt prints with an entire history of the customer's purchases. Is there a way to limit this information, as some of my customer's history is quite extensive. Thank you in advance for your help. I would go into the xml for the receipt you are looking forward. You should be able to add another <for> loop in the section that writes out your history to have it stop at an arbitrary number. I haven't tried it, but something like the following, right inside your for loop for history, should work <set name="Hi...

can not Send/receive using Outlook 2003
Just bouhght new computer and am loading all of my software that worked onmy old one. When I try to send and recieve I get the message object not found. I have used test and this work ok. I have also reloaded all of my broadband and office software numerous times to no prevail. Software Windows xp Office 2003 ADSlL broadband with bigpond Gp Check to make sure the accounts are setup correctly if they are then run Detect and Repair, still an issue then create a new profile. May also want to check your anti-virus software program setting for outgoing mail and disable that option. Rega...

using rule creates multiple entries. How can I stop this?
I'm going to give you the details of this so maybe someone can just tell me how to correct or whether it can be corrected. I've tried creating different rules, rules with exceptions, multiple rules with multiple exceptions, all I can think. Here is the scenario. Although I'm using Lisa as an example, this problem applies to every staffer in my 9 person office. Lisa is my secretary. She sends me internal email, staff questions and stuff which goes to a a "Staff" subfolder of the Inbox. I have a rule for this. She also sends me mail she has scanned. I ha...

Outlook 2002 crashes when using IMAP stuck in loop
I've been using Outlook 2002 with IMAP for some time now. Yesterday, I began receiving a message upon starting up Outlook: "Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." The error message is as follows: AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 10.0.2627.1 ModName: kernel32.dll ModVer: 5.1.2600.1106 Offset: 0001a669 Sometimes if I enter in "Work offline" mode and then check messages I get the following: AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 10.0.2627.1 ModName: pstprx32.dll ModVer: 10.0.2625.0 Offset: 00005528 I am al...

Using Word To Design Survey Forms
We already have a form generated in Word to manually collect data. We want to use this form as the basis of a Sharepont survey. I know I will need to crete fields in SP to collect data but importing the word file(16 pages) as a basis for the survey form could save a lot of time Trevor SharePoint has a webpart designed for surveys. Give it a try. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 19/01/10 00:07, Trevor Aiston wrote: > We already have a form generated in Word to manually collect data. > > We want to use this form as the basis of a Sharepont survey. > >...

Sales & warehouse store or Stock Store
I have 2 table Stock_Table Sales_Table Stock_Table Contain This Field StockId Primary Key StockName Quantity Date_of_Add StockId StockName Quantity Date_of_add 1 a1 computer 10 1/1/2008 2 b2 printer 20 1/1/2008 3 a1 computer 10 15/1/2008 4 b2 printer 60 20/1/2008 Sales_Table contain this field (Sales mean Pull or get from Stock table) SalesId Primary key St...

How do I format mergefield dates to dd/MM/yyyy in Publisher[using.
I drive a Publisher catalog merge from an Access 2003 source database. The dates in Access are formatted in European format [dd/MM/yy] but always display in US MM/dd format - which causes confusion e.g. 12/03 would be read in Europe as 12th March, not December 3rd. Short of exporting the Access data to a Word or Excel file and formatting the source data as text, I cannot find any way to change the mergefield format [as you can easily in Word mergefields]. Help please? Roger Walker How do you have the short date setup in the Regional and Language settings in the control panel? -- ...

SOP Blank Order Report
is it possible to show the user responsible for holding an order? i tried adding the Sales Process Holds Work and History Table but in order to do this i have to remove the Sales Serial/Lot Work and History from the report table relationship and i need that table because i get an error when i try to print the report if i dont have it on the Report Table Relationship. Thanks. Hoquee, Not sure I am totally understanding what you are attempting, but if your goal is to show who placed an order on hold (from the holds table) then you will need to add this information by using Report Writer...