Smartlist Monthly & Yearly Sales

I need help get a Smartlist create - Monthly sale, Yearlly sale & last year
sales amount in one report.

Can anyone help me.

Buzz Dann
0
DanN (1)

Buzz,

Could you specify if you need this by customer, by item? What type of layout
are you looking for? If you are looking to get this with standard SmartList,
I am afraid it is not possible and most likely you will have to use a
combination of SmartLists Builder and SQL Server views.

Best regards,

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
Maximum Global Business, LLC
http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com

"Buzz Dann" wrote:

> I need help get a Smartlist create - Monthly sale, Yearlly sale & last year
> sales amount in one report.
>
> Can anyone help me.
>
> Buzz Dann
0
MarianoGomez (3440)

Grouping sales data into weekly buckets
I have sales data that I want to analyze in weekly buckets. I can group all sales in a month by using the MONTH formula. (MONTH(actual invoice date)). I was wondering if anyone knows of a way or has a suggestion for grouping sales by week. Some type of formula that has an output stating the week of the actual invoice date. Any suggestions? Hi John! You'll really need to introduce a week numbering formula and then you'll be able to group into weeks more easily. Take a look at the WEEKNUM function in the Analysis ToolPak Addin. But note that there are other methods than the two ...

Attach Sales Literature while emailing a contact
Does anyone know how I can attach the Sales Literature to the email when emailing a contact from within Microsoft CRM 4.0 If I cannot it does not make much sense to store them in CRM in first place. Thanks As far as I know, it can't be done using standard functionality. I've never even seen it done using custom programming. Remember, Sales Literature records have attachments themselves, and they could have multiple attachments, so I'm not sure how it would be done. You might be better off having a file share or SharePoint document library to do what you want. Michael...

Month in formula
I have a formula where I calculate the number of hour accrued based on the month of the year. Currently, I have to physically go in and change the number. Is there a formula I can add to this to make it change automatically based on the current month? The formula is below where X is the current month (number). =(6.67*X)-0.04 Thanks for the help! "Smilingmom" wrote: > Is there a formula I can add to this to make it > change automatically based on the current month? Yes. > The formula is below where X is the current > month (number). &g...

Assigning month to number
I have the following formula =IF(B5>B11,B11/B3). What I want to do is for the result to display as a month, for example if result is 10 I want October to display, if 11 then November. Is there a way to do this? Thanks, Marta try =TEXT(DATE(2004,yourformula,1),"mmmm") -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Marta" <Marta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70D3C3F4-8DB2-4237-A196-0D129BAACA73@microsoft.com... > I have the following formula =IF(B5>B11,B11/B3). What I want to do is for > the result to display as a month, for...

grouping data by month not year
I have payment data that is entered by date (MM/DD/YYYY). I would like to view this data in a chart by month (ex. Jan 2006 vs Jan 2007 vs Jan 2008). Is there an easy way to do this? If you subtotal your data by month, then collapse the outline to hide the detail and just show the monthly totals, you can create a chart of that. Tyro "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D24E9839-3E04-4D3A-B0D5-BF4E86631FC9@microsoft.com... >I have payment data that is entered by date (MM/DD/YYYY). I would like to > view this data in a chart by month (ex. J...

Calculating the number of months
I have a column for start date and end date. I would like a formular that tells me how many months it is including the start month and end month. ex. Start date: 11/1/2009 end date: 4/1/2010 this would be 6 months if you include November and April. Thanks in advance hi assuming that start date is in A1 and end date is in b1.... =DATEDIF(A1,B1,"m")+1 regards FSt1 "Philangr8" wrote: > I have a column for start date and end date. I would like a formular that > tells me how many months it is including the start month and end month. > > e...

calender
When I try to print the 2009 calender - one month to each page, the dates do not change i.e. every month has 31 days and starts on the same day. Check how you set the date range. I cannot duplicate this. What version Publisher are you using? What template are you using? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "annabanana" <annabanana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9FCCEAA5-DD84-44CB-8C77-ED934EBF7A4C@microsoft.com... > When I try to print the 2009 calender - one month to each page, the dates do > not change i.e. every month has 31 days and starts on...

add option not to discount when setting item for sale
Suggestion: When setting items for sale - give us a feature/option as to further discounting: i.e. 1. allow other discounts with this sale 2. do not permit any other discounts on this sale item during the date range of the sale. 3. do not permit discounting on this item even after the sale 4. allow discounting by manual override only etc. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this ...

Incorrect SOP types in open sales table
We use Dynamics 9 and have found a problem that is occuring intermittently. We have found that in the open sales tables SOP10100 and SOP10200 we have a situation where the detail record (SOP10200) has a sop type of 6 (fulfilment order) and the summary (SOP10100) has a sop type of 3 (invoice). The result being that when we try and print the invoice, it shows the correct subtotal, but all the detail lines are missing (it obviously checks the sop type before printing). Firstly, this should never arise - although I believe this was identified as a bug in previous versions, but Microsoft as...

Bar chart asisstance
I am being asked to create a bar chart on a tab that summarizes 2007 and 2008 monthly sales data along with YTD 2009 data. The boss wants a chart that will "change" each month as data is entered for 2009 sales and them show it in relation to the same YTD period in 2007 and 2008. Is this possible without having to adjust the data range each month? Any help will be appreciated. Jon ...

Compare data
Hi I would like to be able to compare data between two tables. Each table contains around 60 brands; however,the exact number of brands varies month to month, but the top brands are always there. This is the data I have each month: Column 1 = rank Column 2 = brand Column 3 = points (relates to performance) But I would like to compare the month with the previous month and for this I need to include two more columns: Column 4 = percentage change Column 5 = rank last month I have been calculating the figure for columns 4 & 5 with formulas one at a time. Can anyone suggest how I might aut...

Sales Invoice # in a recurring batch
My client has invoices in a recurring batch and is using 5 characters for the Document Number (ie. 10001). When it posts, the Document Number becomes 10001000000000000001, 10001000000000000002, etc. For recurring batches, it appears that GP is adding characters to the Document Number to the maximum 20. The Sales/Invoices field in Receivables Setup holds 17 characters. The Document Number field on the Receivables Posting Journal holds 20 characters. Can this be controlled anywhere? -- JB ...

Factory pressed dvd movies, ps2, psp & xbox backups for sale !!!
We're offering all the latest factory pressed high quality dvd movies, ps2, psp and xbox silvers with factory printed colour inserts at fantastic prices, whether for personal use or reselling. We're shipping worldwide with various shipping methods. For resellers, please contact us for bulk discounts. For a complete list and prices, please email us at movieworld@time.net.my (Please state the type of list that you want and tell us your location as the prices varies for different locations. If you're reseller, please state the quantity you wish to order per shipment and we'll qu...

how do I subtract years and then divide
I am trying to subtract date hired from today's date and then divide the difference by 365 try this where cell a15 contains the date hired. =(today()-a15)/365 -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "crystal" <crystal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B1CE85E-BDEF-4446-81AE-F26DB49E6115@microsoft.com... > I am trying to subtract date hired from today's date and then divide the > difference by 365 > ...

create a month column from date column
I have a column in which the date is entered in mm/dd/yyyy format. what i would like to have is another column that takes that information and gives me the month in word format and the year in number format. so for example: if e2= 05/07/2009 i would like to have f2= May 2009 is that possible? if so, How do I do that? your help will be greatly appreciated -- thanks in advance In F2, enter: =E2 and format F2 as Custom > mmmm yyyy -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200909 "jcontrer" wrote: > I have a column in which the date is entered in mm/dd/yyyy fo...

Locate particular months sale with year
I m using =SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(b7:b400)=MONTH(D417))) this function to locate particular month's sale from my sale book, but when i change only year it does not work and result shows same. How it can be locate particular months sale with year =SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(b7:b400)=MONTH(D417)), --(YEAR(b7:b400)=YEAR(D417))) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Rao Ratan Singh" <RaoRatanSingh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33672D01-A070-4A93-AB0F-EED5B0C963E8@microsoft.com... >I m using =SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(b...

Transferring the remaining amount of the last month to the next mo
Dear All, I would like to know how can I transfer the previous month savings to the next month in order to spend from them. Appreciate your reply. Regards, Ashraf Are you talking about savings in the Budget area of Money? If so, what sort of budget do you have? "Ashraf Arafeh" wrote: > Dear All, > > I would like to know how can I transfer the previous month savings to the > next month in order to spend from them. > > Appreciate your reply. > > Regards, > Ashraf ...

IE7 Problem With Drill Down On Sales History Report
I have run into an issue with using IE7 to generate the Sales History report. The basic report runs just fine but if I drill down on Earned Revenue or Lost Revenue I just get a blank blue screen. This report with the drill down works just fine from pcs on the network that are still using IE6. Any suggestions as to how to fix this? Thanks. Rick Bellefond RB Data Services Hi Rick, I clicked on Earned - Lost Revenue to drill down to the details report and I get "Sales History Detail by : Owner" header and tabular data of the opportunities. I am unable to reproduce the issu...

How do i calculate fiscal week of the year
Hi, I would like to know how to calculate fiscal week of the year. for example, the first week of the year is started from Feb 1, 2005 instead of Jan. =INT((A1-DATE(2005,2,1))/7)+(WEEKDAY(A1)<7) -- HTH Bob Phillips <evlai@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1127314586.929249.152250@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I would like to know how to calculate fiscal week of the year. for > example, the first week of the year is started from Feb 1, 2005 instead > of Jan. > Thanks Bob, i really appreciate it, i will try to see of this works for my file T...

format date as day of the year
Hi, As title says, how do I format a date so it displays the day of the year, instead of day of the month? Regards, Nico. Hi Nico, For a date in A1, you could use a formula in another cell, coded as: =A1-DATE(Year(A1),1,0) and format the result as 'General'. Cheers -- macropod [MVP - Microsoft Word] ------------------------- "Nico" <haegens_nico@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eeF09qngHHA.4260@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > As title says, how do I format a date so it displays the day of the year, > instead of day of the month? > > ...

on hand without sales
When I try to set up a sales report for a vendor, I put on equal to or greater than "0" for "OH" and for "Sales", the report gives only the "0" OH for items that have positive sales greater than "0". It does not show items that have an OH with "0" sales when it is filtered to.??? In order to buy a line, I need all items listed on one report, not to have to run another report too match up all items in order to buy for a vendor, if I have sold out of something prior to the period, a "0" OH & "0" sold will n...

Business Portal Administrative type User for Sales Page
I need to create an Administrative type User to administer the content on the Business Portal Sales Pages. This person needs to have the ability to make changes to the Sales Pages and have the changes reflected on the pages for all other Users in the Sales Department. An example of a change would be to add a column to the Customer List (Sales >> Customer >> View Customer Pane) and have it show up on everyone else’s page. Help… ...

Jump Thursdays in a month
Hi all, i have a unique problem. here we have thursdays as week ends ( sat & sundays are working days). Now what i want to do is in anexcel sheet if i enter say for exampl enter 24 may which is tuesday in any of the cells & digit 5 in anothe cell, when i add these two i should get 30 may i.e it should jum thursday my weekly off. the number can be any thing from1 to 70. Can any one please help me in this regard -- pankaj_ze ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pankaj_zen's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=4 View this thread: h...

Switching dates to end of month
Hello, I have a bunch of historical observations with a date record for eac as follows: Jan-1950 Feb-1950 and so on. These dates all default to the first day of the month s that technically Excel is reading these as Jan-1-1950, etc. Is there an easy way to automatically convert these dates to th end-of-the month period, instead? I've tried adding 30 days, etc. bu this is inaccurate because some of the months have 30 days, some hav 31, not to mention 28 with February. Any ideas would be very much appreciated! Thanks, -Pete -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Assumin...

total monthly count of received and sent emails
I would like to know if there is a way from exchange server 2003 or outlook 2003. to run a report or something to that affect to tell me how many emails I received/sent last month? I think you will need to look at 3rd party reporting tools. http://www.msexchange.org/software/Reporting/ Nue "Tim65" <Tim65@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D80FF886-299B-48E2-AD21-6E71AD47C688@microsoft.com... >I would like to know if there is a way from exchange server 2003 or outlook > 2003. to run a report or something to that affect to tell me how many > emails &...