Smartlist export to Excel #2

Quantities for Inventory Items are set-up in our database with zero decimals.
When exporting 'Inventory Purchase Receipt' information to Excel, quantities
receipt and quantities sold, greather than 1000, are shown only the first
digit in Excel, for example 4,799 is shown for 4.
Any idea how to fix it???

Thanks,
--
Toni
0

Sounds more likely that the file is being exported as a csv using the print
function in smartlist.
--
Mick

"Toni" wrote:

> Quantities for Inventory Items are set-up in our database with zero decimals.
> When exporting 'Inventory Purchase Receipt' information to Excel, quantities
> receipt and quantities sold, greather than 1000, are shown only the first
> digit in Excel, for example 4,799 is shown for 4.
> Any idea how to fix it???
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Toni