SmartList Builder Go-To to Sales Transaction Inquiry Zoom

Hello:

I have used the TK doc on how to build a Go-To that will bring up the Sales
Transaction Entry window, upon double-clciking on a sales order record in a
sales order SmartList icreated by SmartList Builder.

It's pretty easy to follow.  But, the same "concept" apparently does not
apply when you create a SmartList containing history sales transaction tables.

Could someone please post instructions on how to configure a Go-To to pull
up the Sales Transaction Inquiry Zoom window upon double-clicking on a sales
invoice record in a sales history SmartList created in SmartList Builder?

Thanks!

childofthe1980s

Childofthe1980s,

The reason this logic does not work is because the fields that must be set
on the Sales Transactions Inquiry Zoom to the values of the table (SOP Type &
SOP Number) are disabled fields, hence not allowing any values to be written
to them.

Since SBL uses pass-thru SanScript to set field values and run field
scripts, it follows the same rules established by the properties of any field
on a form.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"childofthe1980s" wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I have used the TK doc on how to build a Go-To that will bring up the Sales
> Transaction Entry window, upon double-clciking on a sales order record in a
> sales order SmartList icreated by SmartList Builder.
>
> It's pretty easy to follow.  But, the same "concept" apparently does not
> apply when you create a SmartList containing history sales transaction tables.
>
> Could someone please post instructions on how to configure a Go-To to pull
> up the Sales Transaction Inquiry Zoom window upon double-clicking on a sales
> invoice record in a sales history SmartList created in SmartList Builder?
>
> Thanks!
>
> childofthe1980s
0
MarianoGomez (3440)
4/28/2008 1:56:00 AM
OK.  Thanks, Mariano!

childofthe1980s

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> Childofthe1980s,
>
> The reason this logic does not work is because the fields that must be set
> on the Sales Transactions Inquiry Zoom to the values of the table (SOP Type &
> SOP Number) are disabled fields, hence not allowing any values to be written
> to them.
>
> Since SBL uses pass-thru SanScript to set field values and run field
> scripts, it follows the same rules established by the properties of any field
> on a form.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
>

> "childofthe1980s" wrote:
>
> > Hello:
> >
> > I have used the TK doc on how to build a Go-To that will bring up the Sales
> > Transaction Entry window, upon double-clciking on a sales order record in a
> > sales order SmartList icreated by SmartList Builder.
> >
> > It's pretty easy to follow.  But, the same "concept" apparently does not
> > apply when you create a SmartList containing history sales transaction tables.
> >
> > Could someone please post instructions on how to configure a Go-To to pull
> > up the Sales Transaction Inquiry Zoom window upon double-clicking on a sales
> > invoice record in a sales history SmartList created in SmartList Builder?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > childofthe1980s

unwanted: Zoom adjust when adjusting Print Scale
Would someone be willing to review the file and advise. when in Print Preview - if I adjust the print scale - then the zoom ( screen view ) adjust and not the printed view. I have several co-workers which have had the same issue happen to them. It has to be a file setting - as other excel files do not do this. When I go to Page Break Layout and try to drag the blue dotted line - nothing happens, it will not move - or - it moves and gives me an error "Margins do not fit page size" and I will get blue dotted lines around all cells and 100's of pages. Have you change the page ...

Exchange 2003 Transaction logs #3
In a backup scenario what is the consequences of not backing up the transaction logs? A company is using the product Double Take to replicate the .edb files to another location but it is not set to also replicate the transaction logs. In speaking with someone on the Tape backup of this the logs are not backed up either on tape. They seem to say that a restore of just the edb files will be OK and they are not worried that some items may be lost. Is this true? I've always heard you should ALWAYS back up the transaction logs. Thank you! On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 07:25:03 -0800, "...

Sales Person Field
When a Order in printed where is the Sales person being pulled which field ? Owner ? Thanks Hi Carlos, I guess you have customized your invoice entity and sales person is actually the owner. You may have changed owner field's label to sales person. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "Carlos" wrote: > When a Order in printed where is the Sales person being pulled which field ? > Owner ? > > Thanks > > ...

Outlook: Stiiiiiiiill Going....
Since Outlook made its debut in Office 97, Outlook will not close properly after I shut it down. I'm now using Office Outlook 2003, and STILL have that problem. I must manually close it from the task list in Windows XP. I'm using POP mail accounts, no Exchange at all. I have seen posts with "me, too" and "I have the same problem" but I have not seen anything that SOLVES the problem. Outlook 97, Outlook 2000, Outlook XP and now Outlook 2003. Stiiiiiiiiill going......... -- NOTE: To reply, DELETE the obvious word in my e-mail address you need to DELETE i...

How can I remove a link that won't go away
When I click on the "Break Link" button, the link doesn't leave. Is the link to an external file? Try copy paste special - Values -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Margie" <Margie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4DF64E5F-A24C-4A18-AED7-293C25F33954@microsoft.com... > When I click on the "Break Link" button, the link doesn't leave. I'd use Bill Manville's FindLink program: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm Margie wrote: > > When I click on the "Break Link" button, the l...

Array formula
{=SUM((F45=10)*(H45={1,2,3})*{20,10,5})+((F45=20)*(H45={1, 2,3})*{42,21,11})} This formula works fine, up until the separated part, then it just does nothing(I put the spaces in just to clarify the problem area for this discussion). No matter what order put the arguments in, it only works up to the same point. Is this just a case of to much info? How do I extend this formula (I need it to be even longer the above example). thanks. Hi Atom, Try replacing SUM by SUMPRODUCT and do a normal completion with just ENTER since it is not an array formula Bernard "atom" <hmm@hmm.com...

recalling credit card transaction information
Can anyone tell me how toget the cardholders name from the retail management system. We are using the intigrated credit card processor and Citibank. I just got a note from the chargeback department and they want the cardholders name. I have no clue how to get that information. Thanks, Larry unfortuately you will have to find the signature on the receipt. RMS does not capture the name :( "Larry Jenuwine" <LarryJenuwine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB1BA2C8-CC0D-40ED-9310-C2BE9CB81269@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me how toget the cardho...

Is there a way to go through all the controls on a MFC dialog?
hi, I need to get through all the controls in a MFC dialog without knowing their ID at design time. That mean that the program must get the id and then get the control. Is there a better solution? One thing is for sure, I have to get the CWnd* of all of the controls on a dialog. How do I do this? thanks ThunderMusic > I need to get through all the controls in a MFC dialog without knowing > their ID at design time. CWnd* pChild = MyDialog.GetWindow(GW_CHILD); while (pChild) { // your code... pChild = pChild->GetWindow(GW_HWNDNEXT); } thanks, it works... I had the GetWin...

Outlook 2002 reply email going from different account
Dear All, I've Outlook 2002 which came with Office XP Pro. I've configured 2 email accounts with different domains. E.g.vikrant@abc.com and vikrant@xyz.com. abc.com is default email and xyz.com is second in order. The problem is that, when I receive an email for abc.com and when I hit reply button the it says "this mail will be sent using xyz.com account" when its supposed to go from abc.com. But it does'nt do the same thing for xyz.com. i.e. when I reply to a mail received to xyz.com it goes from xyz.com account itself. I've tried everything from formatting t...

Money 2003 won't allow new transactions
I just installed Money 2003 on my new laptop running XP Home and moved my .mny and backup files. Money 2003 has been running just fine on my Windows 98, Pentium II desktop for a year. I opened my checking account on my laptop and added many transactions (withdrawls and deposits) this weekend. Now when I open the program it will not allow me to add a new transaction or edit a transaction (it just blinks a little when I try). It also says "application internal error" when I just click on payees. I cannot figure out what is going on. I uninstalled and reinstalled the pro...

Does batch recovery result in different transaction source values?
We have a situation that we can't explain. Here are the facts: 1. User posted a Receivings transaction batch comprised of 37 different receipt transactions. 2. In the G/L, transactions #1-32 have a ORTRXSRC value of 'RECVG00001854', a TRXSORCE of 'GLTRX00037046' and an ORGNTSRC of 'RECVG00001854'. 3. In the G/L, transactions #33-37 have an ORTRXSRC value of 'GLTRX037046', a TRXSORCE of 'GLTRX00037047', and an ORGNTSRC of 'GLTRX037046'. Note the slight difference (one less zero) in the TRXSORCE and ORGNTSRC values compared to transacti...

Mass change of transaction types to Transfer trouble. Suggestions
background: I am currently using Money 05 and have transfers forms on. In 2002 I had money all up to date in my banking life and stopped using it because of one problem or another. I just logged onto each of my banks and downloded all the missing information to date. In one bank I have a checking and savings account in. The file I downloaded from the bank has transfers incorrectly marked as deposits and withdrawls and nothing linked together. I also have money 07 trial installed on a different pc running a copy of the above database (for testing.) What I want to do is select all ...

CRM Sales for outlook 06-18-04
I know in CRM you can right click an email and promote it to an activity, as long as the MessageType is IPM.Note. Is there any way to handle other message types... CD ...

I have a column of data and I'd like to transpose it to go across.
I have a column of data going down that I'd like to transpose to go across the page so that I can add this info to data going across the page. I mean for example, I have data Jan, Feb, Mar, going down the page and I'd like them to be going across like 1st Month, 2nd Month, 3rd Month etc., but they are going from top to bottom and I want them to go from right to left. I tried the Transpose function, however, when I went to click on the arrow to the Right of PASTE, there was no arrow. Any suggestions?? John Copy the data, right click in Cell where you want to begin paste, sel...

Can Sales for Outlook be installed on a client with XP Home?
Hello, The client OS requirements for Sales for Outlook are either Windows 2000 SP3 or XP Professional SP1. Can someone please explain why XP Home will not meet the requirements? Has anyone tried installing Sales for Outlook on a client machine w/XP Home? Our client has laptops with XP Home and would like more explanation as to why they'll need to upgrade to XP Pro. Thanks for any help, Rebecca XP home has no support for Active Directory Domains, and - windows integrated authentication - sql replication for offline work would not work i don't know if msde will install on xp hom...

Problem entering foreign currency transactions
I have been using Money 2003 with the base currency set to Canadian with no problems. Now I can't enter Invesment Transactions in accounts with the account currency set to US. When I enter the details in a transaction form for a US dollar account, and then try to enter the transaction, the "Exchange Rate Converter" dialog box appears, showng the correct exchange rate, and the transaction amount shown in both USD and CAD. When I press "OK" to confirm the rate and enter the transaction, I get a small dialog box saying "Please enter an amount". The only opt...

Hide Sales Button
Hi Does anyone knows wich security setting shoul I remove to hide the Sales big button (bottom of the crm page). I saw that, for example, the CSR Manager don't show this button, and Customer Service Representative show it. I tried to compare the security roles but I couldn't find the diference. In fact, I removed all the Sales tab permissions (on the Customer Service Representative role) but the button still apperars. Thanks -- Carlos That button is visible due to the licence the user has. If the user has a sales or suite licence, then he/she will see the Sales big butto...

OL07 Favorites go missing
When Outlook 2007 crashes, as it does on my machine with great frequency, when I start it again, the Favorites are reset back to Inbox, Unread Mail and Sent Items. I then have to drag my favourites back into the panel again :-( that's because it doesn't save them until you close outlook cleanly. Close it after you add the folders and you should be ok, unless the profile is corrupt. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips....

Associate more than one sales Territory with an account
I know that by Default CRM only allows the association of a single sales territory with an account, but is does anyone know how to associate more than one sales territory with an account? If so, please advise. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. h...

Safe sendershould not go to junk mail
Hi, I have an web application sends email, I found outlook 2003 puts the emails to the junk mail folder if multiple emails were sent within a short period of time, about 1 minute. The initial one was ok went to inbox, while the followings went to junk mail. but if the gap between multiple emails sent time was longer, the problem went away. (each one went to inbox). This only happened for outlook 2003, not for outlook xp. The sender address is in the global address list, with the same domain with all my users. (so I think it qualified as safe sender.) Question: How can I turn off this filt...

Single Transaction (Can't edit or delete)
I have a single transaction I can not edit or delete. I can't right click on it and I can't highlight it and use the buttons. I am using Money 2008 Business. I can add a new transaction and it will allow me to delete or edit the new transaction. I'm out of ideas. Any help wout be greatly appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, bigfatdummy wrote: >I have a single transaction I can not edit or delete. I can't right click on >it and I can't highlight it and use the buttons. I am using Money 2008 >Business. I can add a new transaction and it will allow me to ...

Explorer Sales View
I am using Explorer to try to get all Unpaid Invoices. I am able to get all invoices using a restriction on the search criteria, but am unable to find the field to use to specify unpaid or open invoices. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Payables or Sales? Try "Current Trx Amount" is greater than 0.00. "woodsdarren" <woodsdarren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C769FFF-6A10-482C-B986-C13CC62C608F@microsoft.com... >I am using Explorer to try to get all Unpaid Invoices. I am able to get >all > invoices using a restriction on th...

Display lot number in smartlist
Any way to display lot number in the inventory transactions smartlist? Columns->add->All columns-> does not contain lot number as an option. Thanks in advance. ...

custom button to launch list of transactions to be voided
so everyone knows you can go to Recall > Void a transaction. can we create a custom button on the right side to go directly to the Void a Transaction command without having to use the recall button? You can use vb or vb.net. see the customization guide. Good luck! -- -Jerry JR Data Inc. "Andy Miller - Teknor, Inc." wrote: > so everyone knows you can go to Recall > Void a transaction. > > can we create a custom button on the right side to go directly to the Void a > Transaction command without having to use the recall button? A macro is quicker to do but le...

Clipboard....go away forever!!!!!(Excel 2002)
Hello, as you can see by the title, I am pretty annoyed at excel copy/paste clipbaord that keeps popping up everytime I copy a cell. BEFORE YOU ANSWER...please do this quick easy exersice in EXCEL 2002. You need to do this to understand what I am talking about....so try i first. Trust me Do the following in Excel 2002: 1.) On a blank excel sheet or what ever you have open, do a cop (ctrl+C) on lets say cell A1 or whatever cell you want. 2.) Ok now you should see the cell highlited around the boarder right?? 3.) OK now on the same cell do another (ctrl+C) and you should see clipbaord ...