Smart List version 7.0

GlacierIs there any way to see inventory or sales transactions in smart list
that include the serial # of the product?

0
lisab1 (88)

CRM 3.0 customization for an educational institution
I've been asked by our dean to develop a simple student recruiting tracking system and have installed MS CRM 3.0 Professional (Technet version) on a virtual machine. Does anyone have any advise as to how or where I should begin? Sorry for the newbie question, but I'm trying to get my head around converting business entities into academic ones (high schools, prospective students, active students...etc.) and am looking for a little guidance. I haven't contacted a MS partner because we are very short on money; we are trying to accomplish this on our own for now. Ant help woul...

Installing Payroll Connect for ADP Dynamics
With Dynamics - GP 10.0 many additional poducts are installed from the CD, however, I don't see Payroll Connect has part of the 10.0 CD. Is payroll connect a download program. If so, where can I find the program to download? Thank you, -- Crystal Roach ...

Address lists not visible in OWA
Hi! Is there a way to make visible the Address Lists in the web interface of OWA (Outlook Web Access) as it is when I'm working with the MAPI client (Microsoft Outloook 2003, for example)? I only have a Find function - not very useful if I don't want to forget a recipient in a mail sent to several recipents... Help appreciated NIcolas A set of 3rd party utils - MessageWare PlusPack - that give you "browsable" address lists and more. www.messageware.com -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- &...

EMAIL SIGNATURE #7
I would like to include my company logo into my Outlook 2007 signature. I am using Microsoft Office Pro 2007. If you can help, please give me step by step directions. Thanks for your help. I'm doing this from Outlook 2003 and assuming there isn't much difference with 2007: 1. From your Inbox, go to Tools, Options, Mail Format 2. Click on Signatures 3. In the next window, click on New or Edit if you already have a signature that you want to add the logo to. 4. In the edit window, right click where you want the logo to go and you will get a right-click menu with the option t...

Searching Blocked Senders List
Hi & Thanks for reading this, I often block senders to help reduce the amount of spam I have to wade through. Occasionally I will accidentally block an address that I actually want to receive messages from. Does anyone know any way to search and edit the "blocked senders list". My list is so large, it takes an hour to search it manually. Thank you, Don It's just a text file. You should be able to open it in any text editor (like Notepad) and search it. Look for "Junk Senders.txt" -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/s...

owner drawn list box problem
can anyone tell me how to get my owner drawn list box to repaint when a window is moved over it? for some reason when a window is moved my list box the rect where the window was does not get repainted. thanks, Jason jason w wrote: > can anyone tell me how to get my owner drawn list box to > repaint when a window is moved over it? for some reason > when a window is moved my list box the rect where the > window was does not get repainted. > > thanks, > Jason That should happen all by itself. Does your DrawItem function get called when the list box is uncovered...

DataGrid in MFC Smart Device Application
Is there any way to use DataGrid control in MFC pocet PC application? When I try to add DataGrid, dialog with added control on my application is not create and show. I use Visual Studio 2005. -- Slawek What DataGrid control? AliR. "Slawek" <slaweks@rsk.rz.pl> wrote in message news:fanijc$sug$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl... > Is there any way to use DataGrid control in MFC pocet PC application? When > I > try to add DataGrid, dialog with added control on my application is not > create and show. I use Visual Studio 2005. > > -- > Slawek > > MS Da...

Microsoft CRM 4.0 Mobile
I've been reading all I can find on CRM's Mobile version, and I've seen no information since June, at which time CRM 4.0 Mobile was expected to be released "soon"... Well, "soon" has come and gone, and still no word on availability. Can somebody from Microsoft please supply a date so we can properly plan our CRM projects?? Thanks, Dave I would also like to have the answer about exact Date . I heard few days back from Microsoft that it will be released SOON. ------ Aamir Blog : http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ Hi Dave, Microsoft released a Stateme...

Calling non-default Views of Custom Entities from Sitemap.xml, MSCRM 3.0
I am customizing MSFT CRM 3.0 and have created a custom entity with forms and various associated views. I have been able to figure out how to call the new form and how to call the default view for the entity from the Sitemap.xml file, but I can't figure our how to reference the non-default views from the Sitemap. Can anyone provide some insight to this? Thanks, Isaiah Johnson i3solutions - Intelligent, Innovative, Integrated CRM Solutions http://www.i3solutions.com ...

Distribution List disappears into Semi Colon
I have Outlook 2007. Each time I send appointments from my distribution list, the distribution list disappears on the To line and turns into semi colon. The users in the list don't get the appointment. Can anyone assist with this problem? Thanks "Thomas" <tshaffer@tds.net> wrote in message news:AA35B4E1-C622-43EE-85D6-E737BF1F75FA@microsoft.com... >I have Outlook 2007. Each time I send appointments from my distribution >list, the distribution list disappears on the To line and turns into semi >colon. The users in the list don't get the appointmen...

Upgrade Path
I wanted to move my CRM Server to a Web Server, off of the SBS 2003 machine. I accomplished this using CRM 3.0 Professional. Now I would like to re-import my customizations and my data. I'm just thinking out loud, but here is what I would presume the requirements to be for this: 1. Uninstall the CRM 3.0 SBE Server from the SBS 2003 machine (after backing everything up) 2. Delete the Existing CRM 3.0 / SQL 2005 Database 3. Install CRM 3.0 Pro on Web Server (Windows 2003 R2 Member Server) with the Same Organization Name 4. Import the Customizations 5. Restore the Datab...

How to determine which Publisher version was used to create a PUB
Our new secretary accidentally removed MS Publisher from her computer. In looking for the original CD, all I could find was one for Publisher 98. I'm sure we have a later version, but no one knows exactly which version. Is it possible to tell from a .pub document which version it was created with? Thank you! Right-click any Publisher file, properties, it will tell you when the file was last modified. You will get a clue. Are you sure the Publisher program was removed and not just the startup icon? Look in the program files in the Office folder for the MSPUB.EXE file. If you find i...

Task list in To Do List in the Calendar view
Is there any way of just seeing the task list in the to do list when in the Calendar rather than all the flagged emails as well - just like it used to be in 2003? Thx. ...

compile error from vc6.0 to vc7.0
I developed a project in VC6.0. After installing VC7.0, I follow the suggestion to convert the previous project into VC7.0 project. Then, I compile the solution and got one compile error: can not open "fstream.h". It seems that VC7.0 has no fstream.h header file, is there any way to encounter this?Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. -- Yan ZHANG http://www.nict.com.sg/zhang/ >I developed a project in VC6.0. After installing VC7.0, I follow the >suggestion to convert the previous project into VC7.0 project. Then, I >compile the solution and got one compile error: &g...

CRM 3.0 fresh install, Outlook Client unable to connect w/o VPN
After reading over and over the newsgroups, it appears that Outlook clients should be able to connect to CRM without a VPN; however, I have failed to do so. Here is the current setup. SBS2003 w/ Exchange 2003 running CRM router service 2003Server running CRM and SQL and SRS Internal LAN - Outlook and Web-Based crm (http://crm) functions without issue. External WAN - passing through Cisco Pix 501 (opened all neccessary TCP and UDP ports)....Outlook clients (on and off-premise setup) work without issue via the Microsoft VPN to the SBS2003 server. BUT, turn off the VPN, and I am unable to co...

Printing List of Emails in Folder/Exporting Certain Emails
I have a folder with >500 email messages. I would like to print out a list of these emails with details (From/To/Subject/Received/Attachment) but not the message body. Can this be done? Also is it possible to efficiently export or copy the entirety of the messages in a single folder, message body and attachments included? Thanks in advance for your input Did you try File | Print, choosing the Table format? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpst...

Create a Macro that will copy the rows that have a value <> 0
How do I Create a Macro that will copy the rows that have a value <> 0 and paste them on anther worksheet Try something like the following. Change the lines marked with << to the appropriate ranges. Dim DestRng As Range Dim Rng As Range Set DestRng = Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A1") '<< For Each Rng In Range("A1:A10") '<< If Rng.Value <> "" Then Rng.EntireRow.Copy Destination:=DestRng Set DestRng = DestRng(2, 1) End If Next Rng -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson S...

CRM 1.0 Crystal Print report error
Hi I am trying to use the builtin crystal reports and every report is coming back with the below error any advice on how to solved this? Regards J Error encountered by Crystal PageServer ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- The error message returned is: Error detected by database DLL. [On Cache/Page Server: CRMSERVER.pageserver] You may need to restart your Crystal Services on your application server: You can accomplish this via the following stepsL 1. Click Start, point to Programs, point to Crystal Enterprise, and click Crystal Con...

Show list of attachments in body of message
Using Outlook 2003. My message has attachments. When I print out my sent email, it does not show the list of attachments. Dear Sheryl, You can print the attachment by opening it,going to print and checking the box print attached files. Alternativelyits its only the list you want,you may change the message to plain text or rich text-it will therefore indicate the names of the attachment. See link: http://blogs.chron.com/helpline/archives/2006/07/printing_email.html "Sherryl" wrote: > Using Outlook 2003. My message has attachments. When I print out my sent...

Email List
I have an email I am sending to a group of friends, and I have shortcuts for their addresses set up. Is there any way I can extract the full email address from the To clause of the draft without right clicking everyone and selecting properties - ie I want the full addresses for my own purposes - not the shortcuts, and i dont want to have to do one at a time Amb Apologies - I did not intend to double post. Please send responses to my other query... "amb" <@> wrote in message news:uTb2GJQ8DHA.2028@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have an email I am sending to a group of fr...

adding code to sort a list in VBA
I have a user form that enters data to a file and the file should be sorted in date order. How can I add code to an already existing code in Visual Basic so that after the user clicks the "OK" button the data gets entered, then after that it automatically sorts the data according to the date column. I tried recording a macro to do it and then copy/paste it to the code but i get an error. Any ideas as to what the code should look like, where it should be placed in the program? Thanks Tim --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi! A good start would be to show ...

Answer: How do I transfer email data from WinXp to Windows 7
In Windows Live for Windows 7, in the upper right corner to the left of the question mark, hit the bottom arrow and hit show tool bar. This will now show you the old tool bar from Outlook Express. Now you are ready to be able to start being able to bring your files over. I had Data Doctors help me in Mesa, AZ. They were stumped quite a while with this as well as I was. "Rick Wardrip" <rgwardri@live.com> wrote in message news:... > Hummer 5, > > I know your frustration. I have the same issue, if you get an answer let > me know. I am trying a we...

macro: sort list, then print w/out blank rows
Hi, i have been trying to write a macro (see below) that can do th following: 1. Sort a list based on two columns. 2. Print the list including header row. I have encountered the following problems: 1. The first column by which I sort is sorted in Ascending order. I a sorting a selected range (see below). This resulted in those rows i that range that were left blank to come up first. I want to ignor those rows. 2. When I let the macro print the range, it prints the whole range What do I do to have only those rows printed that are non-blank? Range("A6:F10005").Select Selection.S...

Automatic import from Sharepoint list
Hi all, i'm trying to import into an access2007 table data contained in a sharepoint list: if i manually execute the "import sharepoint list" command, i can do it quite easily, but the point is that i want to update the table automatically every morning at 8.00am, and i don't find a way to do it. By configuring an outlook task, i have every morning a different copy of my table (that is, the first day i have my table named as ABCD, the second day i have it as ABCD1, and so on...), and however i have just a reminder of the task, not a real execution (i have to run the task man...

Service accrual CRM 3.0
I want to be able to accrue service requests. Lets say an account is alloted 4 service requests monthly before being charged. They are allowed to rollover unused requests to the next month. So, the account has 4, uses 2 and has 2 requests to be rolled over. They would have 4 standard requests for the next month plus the 2 rolled over so now they have 6. Is there a way for CRM to track this automatically? ...