smart list go tos

I am trying to change the documents: portion with a go to on the window
"Purchase Order Processing Document Inquiry"

0
LC (10)

Take a look at my response to this post. However, this was not entirely tested.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&query=mariano+gomez+SLB&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains&p=1&tid=37216782-e2be-45a4-8d28-6e3f73f11ca5&mid=37216782-e2be-45a4-8d28-6e3f73f11ca5

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"lc" wrote:

> I am trying to change the documents: portion with a go to on the window
> "Purchase Order Processing Document Inquiry"

0
MarianoGomez (3440)

CComboBox
I've a dialog resource containing several combo-boxes, created with the CBS_DROPDOWNLIST style: COMBOBOX IDC_CMB_INPUT1,14,111,100,68,CBS_DROPDOWNLIST | WS_VSCROLL | WS_TABSTOP,0,HIDC_CMB_INPUT1 At runtime, I'd like to change some of these to CBS_DROPDOWN (to allow the user to add their own text) depending on the state of other things in the project. In the property page's OnInitDialog(), I call: CPropertyPage::OnInitDialog(); CComboBox* pCmb = static_cast<CComboBox*>(GetDlgItem(IDC_CMB_INPUT1)); pCmb->ModifyStyle(CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, CBS_DROPD...

trendline going below points in the chart
I have a burndown graph, so the trendline has a negative slope. I'm only interested in the X-intercept. How do I keep the trendline from exceeding the normal bounds of the chart? When it goes down to -2000, it shrinks the rest of the chart so that it can't be seen and is useless. Thanks, Brad. Brad - You can double click on an axis, and on the Scale tab of the dialog box that pops up, set the axis minimum and maximum that you want. This prevents data series or trendlines from redrawing the chart scales. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Service...

How do I associate task list with another calendar?
I have an extensive task list that shows in one calendar view. I would like it to show in another. Can I associate it, or does it have to all be reentered? "holyharvester" <holyharvester@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1A0249B2-3A52-43ED-9509-E65851724BD9@microsoft.com... >I have an extensive task list that shows in one calendar view. I would like > it to show in another. Can I associate it, or does it have to all be > reentered? You first: state your Outlook version. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Only the default task list dis...

Reporting Services Lists & CRM
Has anybody tried aligning column headings located outside and above of a Reporting Services' list to their respective fields within the list? Everything lines up fine in Visual Studio's preview of the report. But, when published to CRM, the fields within the list are slightly shifted to the right or left of their intended position below the headings. The accumulative shift can be substantial. I've tried just about everything, including the use of fixed-width fonts. Nothing works, except placing the column headings within the same list... which has the obvious and undesirable ef...

Updating task list in calendar view
I have just recently begun using Outlook, so please forgive the newbie question. Whenever I get a daily calendar view with the task pane on the right, the task list includes all tasks, current and future. I can configure the Outlook Today window to just current tasks and I know that there has to be a way to do the same thing with the calendar view. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks, Charles right click on the task list and change the view. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual...

Missing account from Global Address list
I created a couple of accounts today and everything was fine, Until HR told me to delete them, then 2 hours later I was instructed to re-add the accounts. After I added the accounts I noticed that they do not show up in the global address list. Also This happend one other time and that user is not in the global address list either. I have search online and found nothing so I figured maybe someone here could help.. Thanks a million On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 16:15:01 -0700, "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I created a couple of accounts today and everything was...

Add Avery Label to list
Avery label 5147 is not on the Word or Publisher lists. Avery offers a download as a Word document. How can I add this template to the Word and Publisher lists for mergeing names? The same question for Avery 5390. The 5147 is the same as 5095 or 5895 in Publisher The 5390 is setup this way Width> 3.5 Height> 2.17 Change copies per sheet Side Margin> .75 Top Margin> 1.17 Gaps> Zero Print on a plain piece of paper to be sure the measurements are correct with the 5390. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com...

go to page question
How do I move around in a document--namely, how do I go to page x or to page first or page last? Press Ctrl+G. -- Herb Tyson MS MVP Author of the Word 2007 Bible Blog: http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com Web: http://www.herbtyson.com "richard" <rmk@wonderland.net> wrote in message news:ehetEr2fKHA.5608@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > How do I move around in a document--namely, how do I go to page x or to > page first or page last? On 12/17/2009 6:12 PM, Herb Tyson [MVP] wrote: > Press Ctrl+G. > Thank you. But I wonder why I could not find th...

Problem downloading bank list
Just got Money 2005 and I'm attempting to add my bank accounts. When Money goes to download the bank/credit card company/etc list it fails and says that it's unavailable/try again later. I'm definately online and I'm able to download updates for the application itself so I can't imagine that this is a firewall issue. I disabled my firewall, anyway, and it did not help. Thanks ...

Curved Text to go round the outside of a round label
I am designing some labels and would like to have text around the outer edge of my round labels and can't seem to do it any other way than doing it in Word art which makes the writing all big and unreadable. Is there a way of doing this? thanks for your help. WordArt works. Take a look at this web page, way to the bottom. The secret is defining the circle. http://msauer.mvps.org/wordart_in_microsoft_publisher.htm -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Helen" <Helen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D796DB00-6D7B-4F1B-849A-1CAA1BC753A7@microsoft....

Global Address List #7
I recently upgraded from exchange 5.5 to 2003 Everything seems to be ok except for when I want to decommission my exchange 5.5 server. I have stopped the exchange services on the 5.5 server to see what would happen. When I do this, a few outlook clients cannot see the Global address list I think that they were looking at the GAL on the old Ex55 server because they could not see some of the new users who were added in AD since the migration. Now when I shut Ex 55 down they do not get any address list. They can send & recieve email and view public folders though Any thoughts and thank...

automatically adding data to list
I can't seem to find any reference to this so maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I have a spreadsheet I have produced and would like to have the facility so that if I enter a figure in one cell, then the value is automatically appended to the bottom of another list. ie. New data added to cell 1A automatically is copied to the first blank cell in the column 2B or 3B or 4B etc. This could work backwards for me too if it is easier ie. Data entered at the bottom of a list (2B...3B....4B....etc) overwrites the remote copy (1A) of the value in the cell above. Is this somethin...

burt White/Wachovia GO fund recommendations #2
Hello all- I'm considering investing in Wachovia's GO (Global Oppurtunities) Fund. Does anyone have any experience with this fund, or its manager, Burt White? Any information greatly appreciated. LT In microsoft.public.money, Howard wrote: >Hello all- > >I'm considering investing in Wachovia's GO (Global Oppurtunities) >Fund. Does anyone have any experience with this fund, or its manager, >Burt White? > >Any information greatly appreciated. LT This is a group for discussion of a program called Microsoft Money. http://www.microsoft.com/money/defau...

Importing supplier price lists
In RMS, can you import a suppliers price lists? (my understanding is that you can, but the item(s) must exist in the system to begin with. Andrea If you can get the price list is some sort of digital format, you should be able to manipulate it with Excel/Word until you have data that can be imported. You can import the items fairly easily if you have QSImport or other import utility. Basically, you'd be importing the items and populating the lookup code, description, cost, price, etc. but with 0 in the quantity on hand field. As always, importing data is only as valuable as the d...

new Address List problem
I have created a new AL under All address list, and i have a problem: i can see the members on preview in Exchange System Manager but i can't see them in outlook address book (i can see the folder but not the members) p.s. the members are in a subdomain in which i can't view and manage the mailbox store (i think for connecting misconfiguration...) Thank all. ...

Count unique occurrences in a list
Hi guys, I have a list as so: Part1 Run1 Part1 Run1 Part2 Run1 Part3 Run1 Part4 Run2 Part4 Run2 Part1 Run3 Part2 Run3 Part5 Run3 Part6 Run4 Part1 Run5 Part1 Run5 Part1 Run5 Part6 Run5 .... Part1 Run1001 Part3 Run1001 Part3 Run1001 .... The number of unique parts may be >100 and the number of runs can be anything (it's actually ~2000 in my current list) What I would like to do is this: For each Part, count how many Runs contained that Part (that is the number of unique runs containing at least of that Part.) I should end up with a new list similar ...

Report list options
I have created a table and associated form in which one field, a field where a type of property is recorded, eg house, flat, industrial etc, has a number of options available via a drop down menu. From this table/form I have created a report. However, the report does not include whichever option has been selected in the Type field of the form. Can anybody advise me as to why this is and how it can be resolved? Any replies greatly appreciated. Clive Schless ...

XXX Account Number Display in Account List
Is there a way to "un-hide" the xxx masks in the Account Number field in the Account List Display? No. But R-click Details reveals that and more. It's pseudo-security at best. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=169. "Raybo" <raybo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OoepFmi5EHA.1260@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to "un-hide" the xxx masks in the Account Number field in > the Account List Display? > Thanks, I saw that post earlier, but thought there might be some type of setting in an update that allows the account to be ...

scoring multiple ski meets from one master list
trying to score (6) different ski meets off of one master ranking. two teams are scored against each other points go from 16 down to 2. all teams run the same course and are sorted by time but then need to be broken down into different meets ex. Meet 1: team a vs team b scoring from 16 (1st place) to 2 (last place scored) Meet 2: team c vs team d etc. some teams may be scored in two different meets...one team might be scored against 2 different teams from the same master ranking ...

Global Address List #2
My Global Address Book does not get updated when a new user is added to the domain in Outlook 2003 running in Cached Exchange Mode on Exchange 2003. However if I remove Cached Exchange Mode it gets updated. Does anyone have a fix for this? This is a known issue and more "by design" as the Exchange server only performs an OAB regen once every 24 hours (at 4:00am) by default. Here is the support article with more details: 824120 Changes to Your E-Mail Alias Are Not Recognized When You Use Cached http://support.microsoft.com/?id=824120 -- Hope that helps!! Thank you! Sincerel...

Multiple Data Validation lists
I have 4 Data Validation lists, 3 of which use the INDIRECT function. Once the last list is chosen, I need a value entered automatically in the adjacent cell. ie: If cell E2="Standard Oak", then I need the number 5 in cell F2 If cell E2="Standard Maple", I need the number 6 in cell F2. etc. Any help would be appreciated. joe Hi Joe in F2 enter the following: =IF(E2="Standard Oak",5,IF(E2="Standard Maple",6,"")) Frank lunker55 wrote: > I have 4 Data Validation lists, 3 of which use the INDIRECT function. > Once the last list is...

RSS Feed List only displays three feeds
I'm using Outlook 2007 for a month now and imported a list of RSS/ATOM feeds. I'm still using my old feed reader in parallel and noticed that since about a week most of the feeds were not updated in Outlook. I opened the send/receive settings to see what's included when doing a send/receive and found that only three feeds were displayed. They worked but all of the other did not. I then created a new group named "RSS feeds" and included the three listed feeds. After several send/receive on this group, I finally received messages from other blogs as well. The settin...

Create Index for Excel Inventory List
At this time I have about 30 worksheets in my inventory workbook. Each worksheet is of a specific inventory catagory such as one worksheet will be switches, another would be converters etc. I expect to have over 150 sworksheet entries by the time I'm done. I need to have a "cover page" that displays when I first open the Index Project. On this "cover page" I would like to put an index of the what is inside so someone could click on a noun name and they would be taken to that specific worksheet. Or, is there an application already created that I could plug in...

remove external email addresses from global address list exchange
Hello all, I need to remove some external email addresses from our global address list in exchange server 2003 and I am having trouble finding where they are stored. Any help is appreciated! Thanks, Rhea All addresses are store as attributes of users objects in Active Directory. Address list is actually nothing but a result of a query. To remove addresses, you need to open user object in AD Users and Computers MMC and remove them from there. Hope I understood you properly, Regards, Boris "Rhea" <Rhea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:989B3DE4-59B1-46A7-AE4D...

The pivot tables 101 article says to use the "Create List" comman.
I cannot locate the "Create List" command anywhere, yet in the beginning article on pivot tables for excel 2002-2003, it says to start with a "list: A series of rows that contains related data or a series of rows that you designate to function as a datasheet by using the Create List command." 'Create List' is a new feature in Excel 2003. If you're using an earlier version, you can ignore that reference. Create a table, with headings in the first row, and data in the following rows. There's a PivotTable intro and links on Jon Peltier's web site: ...