Smart list data not in tables

I have alot of data that for some reason is in the smart list but is not
veiwed in the tables....any easy way to get the data back in the tables.

MR
0
MikeR (132)

Have you used some tool like Query Analyzer to view the suspected tables? If
you will tell me the SmartList you are trying to view, I'll give you the
tables. There is no way SL is showing nonexistent data; it's just a report
writer.

"Mike R" <MikeR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have alot of data that for some reason is in the smart list but is not
> veiwed in the tables....any easy way to get the data back in the tables.
>
> MR

0
callen1071 (408)
6/13/2005 4:42:19 AM

"Charles Allen" wrote:

> Have you used some tool like Query Analyzer to view the suspected tables? If
> you will tell me the SmartList you are trying to view, I'll give you the
> tables. There is no way SL is showing nonexistent data; it's just a report
> writer.
>
> "Mike R" <MikeR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have alot of data that for some reason is in the smart list but is not
> > veiwed in the tables....any easy way to get the data back in the tables.
> >
> > MR

Ther are 2 areas...pos and sales history.

I went into the po tables and the data is there, but not being returned in
great plains...
0
MikeR (132)

Proper Table(s) Layout
I have created a couple of Dbs which the table structure seemed to simply fall into place, it was just logical in my head. That said, I am working on a new db and for some reason I am doubting myself and wanted a second opinion. The db is basically a contract db to input all the info, and there is a lot of info, for each contract. Where I am 'lost' is the fact that the contracts are broken into categories: clients, components,engineering, warantee... For all of the components (with the exception of clients) there are a number of fields but only 1 entry per contract....

Drop-down list #5

ignore list
I have importet some contact data into mscrm, When I want to add these contacts to a marketing list (add marketing list members / use advanced find/ add all selected members), the adding stops with an error. I have done a trace during the error (occurs everytime I want to add these contacts) which shows me the following error: [2009-08-24 11:15:36.778] Process:OUTLOOK |Thread:5884 |Category: Unmanaged.Platform |User: PlatformUser |Level: Error | Found crmId {319C876A-CC39-DC11-9F61-0030485C3892} in ignore list. Update notification will be ignored Function: CItemHelper<struct Outlook::_Co...

Table link documentation

Duplicate record in RM tables
We experienced an issue in Apply Sales Document that may have caused a duplicate record somewhere. We found this when running Paid Sales Transaction Removal and received this message: Violation of PRIMARY KEY contraint PKRM3101. Cannot insert duplicate key in object RM30101. I ran the RM duplicate tool found in the automated help area of this website and found the following: --- Begin copy here ---- Duplicates between RM Open and RM History Document #: 07-003021-17 Customer #: 079100 RMDTYPAL #: 7 --- End copy --- It looks like the duplicte tool also logs the qu...

Data migration - Adventure Works

Pivot Table Defaults
In the pivot table field list, whenever I create a new pivot table and I am inserting fields into the value area, I generally get as default field setting the 'Count' value. Is there a way to format the spreadsheet to make Excel recognize the data as all numbers so it defaults to the "Sum" function as opposed to "text"? Hi The rule that the PT Wizard adopts is, If all the values in the field being added to the data area are Numeric, then it uses Sum. If any of the values are Text or BLANK, then it uses Count. It sounds as though you have defin...

Like a pivot table
Hello every body I'm first time requesting in this group, so I opologize in advance for any mistakes or something annoying I repeat what I have sent before 10 min because I see it unclear when it goes to news group If any one can help me I'm working with data which most of it comes like a table with feilds as columns and records as rows. I want it to be as many rows with each feild an example what is exist name age Joining Date Tele John 20 Jun-90 4321251 Iqbal 30 Jul-95 6583752 George 40 Sep-85 7843125 What I wa...

Refreshing list boxes
Hi, I have created a database so that mulpile users can add detailss to the table - tblDetails from the form frmDetails or amend details in form frmAmend. I have a list box on the main page frmMain which has a list box lstSearch which shows all the records in the database. When users add new record to the database other users cannot see the added records unless the move to another section in the datbase and the return to the main page thus refreshing the list box. Can anyone tell me if there is a way I can put a "Refresh" button on the main page that updated the list box if the use...

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

Listing recurring appointments
I have tried in both Outlook 2002 and 2003 to print a list for my cleaning service that shows the dates in a list. The appointment is set up as a recurring every 4 week. I cannot find a way to list it outside of reading the dates, and writing them on a separate report. Thank you. Can you create a view that shows only those appointments? One way would be to assign a category to them, and then create a new view that filters based on the category field. Then you ought to be able to print just those items, in a table view. Tony Linguini wrote: > I have tried in both Outlook 2002 and 2003 to...

Find Highest Score In List Formula
Hello all, I'm looking to return the highest score for a users with multiple scores in a list of other users with multiple scores. Thank you, Ron Say the data is like: frank 56 joe 9 frank 74 frank 101 jim 143 jim 146 joe 200 frank 164 joe 135 joe 127 joe 177 jim 10 jim 135 jim 53 frank 190 joe 109 jim 193 jim 29 jim 8 jim 107 joe 93 joe 9 jim 153 jim 186 joe 36 jim 174 jim 141 frank 55 jim 92 frank 141 joe 15 frank 5 frank 34 joe 161 jim 103 joe 88 and we want the max score for frank: =MAX(IF(A1:A36="frank",B1:B36,""...

Pivot Table Summary Error?
Greetings, Sorry, wasn't sure which subforum to post this in, as there's nothing dedicated to pivot table. My dilemma is as follows: I have a spreadsheet where data is entered daily. For my example, just imagine a spreadsheet with three columns: date, date, delay. Two date columns are used for the pivot table. The pivot table is displayed with month and weekly ranges as the row headers. There is a field in the pivot table that is summarized as a MAX of one of the source data columns. Now, the problem I am coming across is the monthly summary MAX is not c...

Source data, in Chart Menu, is grey and not accessible.
I set up a pivot table and designed a chart, saved and closed out of the workbook. Upon returning to work on this project, when selecting the chart menu to work with my source data, the source data is grey and not accessible. What might be causing this and can I correct it? It's a pivot chart. As soon as it's created, it's linked permanently to the pivot table, and you cannot change the source data. you cannot add more data that's not in the pivot table to the chart, nor can you remove data that is in the pivot table from the chart. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft...

Not able to send mail to distribution list
HI all, I am using Office Outlook 2003. I am not able to send mail to the distribution lists i have created in the contacts. Even if i go to contacts and try to send a message to the list from there, it is not recognized in the Send To field while sending mail. Please Help. Thanks and Regards Ravpreet Singh What happens when you try? Do you get an error message? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm "Jammy" <singh.ravpreet@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1190270570.983186.280500@...