Site Name

i am installing great plain 8.0 and i am getting a error registration key is
no valid what will be the site name.

0
GP (48)

The site name is the Registered Company Name that was given to you along
with your registration keys - it has to appear exactly the same, or else you
will get an error.

--
Victoria Yudin
GP MVP

"gp" <gp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i am installing great plain 8.0 and i am getting a error registration key
>is
> no valid what will be the site name.

0
victoria (3340)

Account Names not showing when adding new user
Hi, I created a SharePoint site off of a 2007 Project Server install and when adding users to access the SharePoint site, directory services only returns admin users of the SharePoint/Project Server? How do I get AD to return all the users in the domain? Thanks! Steve Steve: What do you mean when you say "I created a SharePoint site off of a 2007 Project Server install?" Your description lacks a few details. "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAA4C48D-9D6A-44C7-84BF-787AE762561E@microsoft.com... > Hi, >...

Printing all worksheet names
Does anyone know if it possible to print a list of worksheet names? A list similar to the one you would find in the "Contents" tab of the files' Properties. Thanks for any help you can provide. Programme - XP Excel Hi This topic was covered lately in microsoft.excel.worksheet.functions NG (thread 'print sheet tab names' started by JDB at 06.01.2004 16:00). Here is the solution from me: Create an UDF --- Public Function TabByIndex(TabIndex As Integer) As String Application.Volatile TabByIndex = Sheets(TabIndex).Name End Function --- On some empty worksheet,...

Counting how many different names in a long list
I have a list of 332 names many of them are duplicated. I am looking for a formula or function that can count how many unique names there are in the list. Can anyone help? -- Quaisne ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Quaisne's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28052 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=501357 This'll count the number of distinct values in a range: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A99<>"")/COUNTIF(A1:A99,A1:A99&"")) (adjust the range to matc...

Windows 2000 server user names
Where can I configure the user names formatting like you do in Recipient policies? yaro ...

Serializing Array with array "name" in the XML

sender domain name?
I have one Exchange 2003 in a semi-lab setup. It is part of my lab domain, we'll call it test.domain, so my server is mail.test.domain Obviously test.domain is not resolveable from the Internet and when I send mail, it goes out as test.domain. How can I make this server send mail out as mail.blah.com so its resolveable? (and will quit bouncing all my messages to domains that do reverse dns lookups?) Thanks for any and all help!! -Mike Change the addressing. You might consider adding a subdomain to your production domain like test.company.com, registering it with an MX record ...

State table lookup
Hi I have a form for entering Customer data. When entering a new record, I have a lookup combo box to validate the state that the user enters. The combo box displays the state code and the state name. (ie. Ca and California). The state code is the bound value and the state name is the display value. The only time I want to display the full state name is when the user is entering data into the form. I want the state code to be displayed on queries, forms, and reports. Is there a way to do this ? Thanks in advance Mark Create a table with 2 fields like this: StateID Text (say...

Extract Weather News from a Sites
Hi to all, i have to extract the weather report from a site http://wwwa.accuweather.com in VC++ project. but in site they did not provide any rss for Extracting the Weather news .after searching a lot of from the site at last i reached a solution that if i get extract the whole page and then extract the weather report doing some string opration ....but the url format is not similar to all of the the cases. supoose that if i want to see the weather of mumbai ,i m filling the key word in the edit bodx (mumbai,india)then the URL format like this http://wwwa.accuweather.com/world-index-f...

I found this great little site
I found this great little site. I signed up two weeks ago and got 2 Disney tickets and this week they are sending me 2 Universal Studios tickets. Here's the link http://66.219.102.40/ and by the way I am a real person, this is my real email address. I'm not a spammer and didn't appreciate the nasty email I got last time I tried to post this link. Thanks, Lisa http://66.219.102.40/ http://66.219.102.40/ ...

How do I set up a metatag for google site recognition?
Google is requesting that I include a meta tag in my code. I can't figure out how to get to the actual code to do this. Publisher webs are not designed to directly edit the source code. If I understand what you are asking and if memory serves Google offers the alternative of uploading a text file to your root directory instead of the meta tag. If you have a follow up question or other questions about Publisher webs, then in the future please post in the web group and we will try to help you there: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign or http...

SSL Certificate server name is incorrect
I get the message (Exchange server 2003 SP1) The SSL certificate server name is incorrect ID no: c103b404 Exchange System Manager When I try to open the propertie-page of any public folder. Does anyone knows of a way to correct this ? TIA Rudy Steyaert Rudy, I assume this is related to the fact you specified HTTPS / SSL on the overall "default web site" in IIS. If SSL is configured for your Exchange OWA, it's only necessary to force SSL on the Exchange FOlder, not the Public or ExchWeb. As the Public Folder properties in your Exchange system manager are making use of...

how to capture the event changing the name of a sheet
I would like to trigger a procedure whenever a user change the sheet name or add anew sheet. The event of new sheet can be captured but I don't know how to capture the event changing sheet's name. Please help No event is generated when a sheet changes names... What were you needing the event for? Perhaps we can help you get around the problem. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Satyapal Kaushal" wrote: > I would like to trigger a procedure whenever a user change the sheet name or > add anew sheet. The event of new sheet can be captured but I don't...

Inventory Site/LocationCode Order Lines on MSCRM1.2 to GPS8.0
We are currently running MSCRM 1.2 and GPS 8.0, with the MS Integration between them. Our Sales force uses various Inventory locations when placing orders within our GPS system. Because of business reasons we can't consolidate into a single Inventory Location as the Integration documentation suggests. The documentation allow says that it only supports the use of one Inventory location, which you set in the "Settings and Administration" tool. It appears that you can modify the BizTalk Mapping for the SalesOrderDetail channel to route a value from a custom field in MSCRM...

Mass import Site Note
I'm not sure the best way to do this. We have several inventory Sites set up and we do inventory transfers and payables for different types of items. I want to attach a Note to each Site so the user can check if they have the correct site depending on what Items they are using. Item/Site assignment is not the best way in our situation. I thought of importing Notes but I can't see how to do this using Table Import or Integration manager. I thought of OLE notes but still, don't know how to mass update. Any ideas or help out there for me? thaks Notes are stored ...

Extracting name out of line
I am copying a line off the web with 4 names in it, separated by spaces (From 1 to 6 spaces). I am trying to extract name 3 from the line. Tried split(Var, " ") however Name moves according to the space between the names. Var(2) can be the Name or according to spaces between names, Var(6) Can you help me? Thank you, Gordon On 27 Jan 2007 15:37:39 -0800, "Gordon" <gwelch1938@yahoo.com> wrote: >I am copying a line off the web with 4 names in it, separated by >spaces (From 1 to 6 spaces). I am trying to extract name 3 from the >line. Tried split(V...

Sheet you want to copy contains the name...
When I copy a worksheet I get the repeated message box that the destination workbook already contains the name "a", "aa", "prntoutline", "ssd", "q" and "zz". I have to select yes to each message box to allow the worksheet copy to complete itself. I do not have these names within the worksheet (chekced by Insert>Name>Define). How can I delete these nsmaes that do not seem to exist? Thanks. Names can be hidden, so Insert=>Name=>Define may not show them. In the troublesome workbook make a blank sheet active, then go...

excel
I am trying to write a macro to save a excel spreadsheet and use a cell that contains text like a customer name. Record your macro to include the File > SaveAs, then edit that line of code. Instead of ... Filename:="\\FinancialReporting\FY2006" ..., you might use .... Filename:="\\FinancialReporting\FY" & range("B2").value ... "bossman tv" wrote: > I am trying to write a macro to save a excel spreadsheet and use a cell that > contains text like a customer name. ...

Parsing Names in Excel
I have a list in Excel from A1:A100 with names like the ones mentioned below: Michelle Fooo (michelfoo@exchange.SASMOM.com) Myhaass Smith (mysmith@exchange.SASMOM.com) I want to parse them using string functions to the following format michelfoo@SASMOM.com mysmith@SASMOM.com Any ideas how to do this using a formula? Thanks in advance Michael Michael Are you wanting to strip all the name out too or just remove the exchange.? If the latter just use edit>replace What:=exchange. and leave the with blank -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_...

wrong display name
Why is my messenger displaying my name from web from my Live profile??? I've never checked any box that allows to take name from web. I want to use my custom name that I set in my messenger client. And if I wanted to change my name in Live profile in home.live.com then it refuses to accept special characters that I've been using for years in my messenger client. There is something broken, you know, and please fix it as soon as possible. Thanks! Greetings, There are instances where it can change your name to what's in your live profile in Messenger, but you c...

Exchange Organization Name
Is there any way to extract the exchange organization name from a priv1.edb file? After system crash we have to rebuild the exchange system and have good backups of the edb files but do not know what the exact organization name. Thanks Dave B Hi Dave, You can try opening a copy of the Dir.edb in notepad to see if you can find it in there. If that doesn't work, do you still have the "Exchange Server Setup.log" file that was at the root of the drive? If so, you can search it for the Organization Name. When you search, you can just search for "/o=" and it will have t...

OWA + more than 8 letters alias name
Recently I have experienced that users whoes email account has more than 8 letters have problem using OWA with error message of "HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden". Users with less or equal to 8 letters have no problem at all. My server is Exchange 2003 (native mode). Much appreciated! ...

Pass command line file name parameter
Hi, I have an application with classes Myapp, MyappDoc and MyappView. The input filename from command line's parameter is stored as public variable sFilename in Myapp.h which is included in MyappDoc.cpp and MyappView.cpp. There're compiling errors: MyappDoc.cpp : error C2065: 'sFilename' : undeclared identifier MyappView.cpp : error C2065: 'sFilename' : undeclared identifier Why? If the input filename from command line's parameter is stored as public variable in MyappDoc.h, how to access it from Myapp.cpp? Thanks, ybc The other problem is, when I set the...

Iterate named range & clear contents
Excel 03 Hi all I have a bunch of named ranges (Insert > Name > Define) which I wan to iterate through, & then delete their contents. I'm trying this : For Each nm in ThisWorkbook.Names nm.ClearContents Next nm can someone please show me the correct way to do this. thanks paul For Each nm In ThisWorkbook.Names On Error Resume Next Range(nm.Name).ClearContents On Error GoTo 0 Next nm -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "Paul Wagstaff" <paulwagstaff@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in mes...

SQL Ethnic Name Matching
I have a table of surnames and ethnicity. I want to choose one ethnicity and the number of characters going backwards from the end that should be matched to approximate ethnicity. This will be used to extract names of one ethnicity form another table. I'll be using MS Access initially, so I assume their character matching routines (those in the help file look like the ones in GW Basic) will do. (Dunno if they exist on other SQL.) Might someone suggest the SQL code for this op? Are LIKE and SIMILAR universal in SQL? I have a mismash of experiences with broad gaps. I used IBM DB2 in...

Switch First and Last Names
What is the excel formula to change John Brown to Brown, John? Thanks! Karen, Try this =MID(A1&" "&A1, FIND(" ",A1)+1,LEN(A1)) -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "Karen" wrote: > What is the excel formula to change John Brown to Brown, John? Thanks! Hi, try =TRIM(RIGHT(A1,FIND(" ",A1)-1))&" "&TRIM(LEFT(A1,FIND(" ",A1)-1)) "Karen" wrote: > ...