Show Distribution info when entering A/P

NWhe entering Vendor Bills, show the distribution information on the first
screen.  GP only uses 1/3 of the screen now, so there is pleanty of room.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=31515596-ca17-4729-990f-e7c76a484f2b&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Eva (12)

Distributing CRM activities
I was wondering whether someone might be able to help me with the following; I currently set up the campaigns for the sales team and when I distribute the campaign activity I currently only have two options - 1. Owned by myself or 2. Distributed to the owner of the record. Due to employee changes in the past while many of the CRM records are owned by former employees and it takes too long to go through every record to change this. To this end I would like to be able to distribute campaign activities to another user who is neither the activity creator nor the owner of the record. Is t...

Help decide upon RMS
Hi, I was interested in RMS (possibly) but I’m surprised as to how tightly controlled any detailed information is held. In order to get into most parts of Microsoft’s website for this product, I need a special login that comes only after buying the support, and even then it’s limited according to what I’ve read in this newsgroup. Specifically, I’d like to know what sort of customizations can be made for RMS. I read that there’s a customization guide and possibly source code (that I’d find hard to believe) that’s available to some of you. If someone (preferably a real RMS partner) could ...

Copied tasks show as collapsed
I have two projects, one of which i copied some tasks from and copied into the other. Once i save the project and reopen it the copied tasks don't display and the id number shows a gap (60, 61, 62, 70, 71, 71). I have to collapse the entire project and then expand it to see the tasks. Any idea what would cause this behavior? Thanks. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00D5_01CA79B8.6C708FE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Jan, Welcome to this Microsoft Projec...

create progressive graph for slide show
Hello, I am fairly good at the basic in excel but I can't work out a quick way of doing this: I have a large table of data about 50 by 8000 and am using it to plot graphs. The problem is I want to create a slideshow to show at a seminar which will start off using just the first row of data and then progressively add more rows and display each line graph one at a time. I can't see any simpler way of doing this except to copy and paste each graph into PowerPoint on a time which would take for ever! Ideally I would like the scale to update automatically but that�s not too important. ...

Showing how much longer for a due date.
I am trying to figure out how to show how much longer someone will have to send a product back if they only have 30 days to return it. I would like the cell to count down from 30-1 and show colors at different stages. Is this possible or am I asking too much? Dear, You need to be more specific on this. Is there any date element associated with this or you are going to enter the date on which someone returns the product back on the scale of 1 to 30 days. Thanks -- Dilip Kumar Pandey MBA, BCA, B.Com(Hons.) dilipandey@yahoo.com dilipandey@gmail.com New Delhi, India "daddyr" ...

Using contact categories as distribution lists
Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 I select a category name "Robinson Family". Actions->Create->New Message to Contact. (get msg "this action apply to all items in the selected groups". Click OK). A new email message window appears but only email1 shows up for each person, not email2 and email3. I found this tip by searching microsoft.com How to Use Contact Categories as Distribution Lists in Outlook http://email.about.com/od/outlooktips/qt/et_category_dis.htm This tip says that all the email addresses for each person will automatically be plac...

Account Names not showing when adding new user
Hi, I created a SharePoint site off of a 2007 Project Server install and when adding users to access the SharePoint site, directory services only returns admin users of the SharePoint/Project Server? How do I get AD to return all the users in the domain? Thanks! Steve Steve: What do you mean when you say "I created a SharePoint site off of a 2007 Project Server install?" Your description lacks a few details. "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAA4C48D-9D6A-44C7-84BF-787AE762561E@microsoft.com... > Hi, >...

distribute campaign activities
hello thanks I have a telemarketing equipment, with 3 users. I am creating a campaign and in her, activities of campaign of phone calls from a marketing list with 200 records. I need to assign to user 1, 10 every day to user 2, 8 every day to user 3, 5 every day until completing the 200 watching use can be made distribute campaign activities, but when doing it assigns it all the 200 registries simultaneously how to do this? very thanks for your help best regards ...

Manual payment with credit card default distributions
When selecting payment type of credit card via a manual payment, I don=92t understand the default distributions of debiting AP and crediting Cash. Why is it crediting cash? Shouldn=92t it be crediting (increasing) the credit card payable account? We now owe money to the credit card company. Hi Jeet, There are two things going on in here 1. There is a payables trx that is being paid through a credit card. Here as far as the trx is concerned it is being cleared off through a credit card payment(as gud as paying cash to the vendor). So in payables the PAY type is getting debited and CASH typ...

Help! All my Publisher photos have stopped showing up!
Publisher was working fine at the beginning of the week and now I opened it up today and it will not show any photos. Nothing from templates or that I insert. I have tried to repair the office suite and I have reinstalled the program as well and neither of those things helped. I have also emptied all my temp. internet files because that once stopped my clipart from appearing, but that didn't help either. Please help! I use Publisher way too much to loose it. LKS wrote: > Publisher was working fine at the beginning of the week and now I opened it > up today and it will n...

Pressing Enter to skip rows
We have a pro-forma in Excel for clients. Anyway, the cells where the enter information from a drop-down list are three rows apart, goin down the page. Is there anyway for the client to press Enter just once and go thre rows down rather than pressing enter three times? I am aware that if the sheet is locked with the particular input cell unlocked then Tab will take you to the next box however, we need Ente to do the same. I imagine a macro could achieve this. Thanks in advance D -- DoctorWar ----------------------------------------------------------------------- DoctorWard's Profile...

Send a personal distribution
Is there an easy way to send a personal distribution list to someone so that they can load the same distribution list in their personal file? Thanks!! mark1 <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there an easy way to send a personal distribution list > to someone so that they can load the same distribution > list in their personal file? Thanks!! When distribution list is displayed, save as a msg file. The recipient of that file can double-click to display with Outlook, then 'copy to' Contacts folder. ...

Repient Policy for Distribution Groups
Is there a way to define a recipient policy to apply to a group. We are hosting multiple domains on our exchange server based on Business Unit. I need a way to create distribution lists that are tied to these business units. We are currently using recipient policies for the users that key off of the Company tab to generate the email address, but this is not possible for the groups. The RUS has to be tied to an attribute of the user and group membership does not meet that criteria. You'll have to pick another field that you can populate to make this work. Nue "Prashant"...

LOGO in personal info
How can a user save a logo (graphic file) to the "Primary & Secondary & Other Organization field" in the "personal information sets" area of Publisher? From the menu bar, click on "edit" and scroll down to "personal information" In the HELP file type in the word LOGO and you will find out all you need to know. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying human rights being held at Guantanamo Bay. ...

?-Change data series range as data is entered?
I have a chart which shows a prediction curve and an actual curve. The prediction curve runs out until the end of a project. The actual curve is populated as data is entered. I will be generating a number of these charts from a datatable. I would like to plot the prediction curve for the duration of the project (easy). I would then like to plot the actual curve with only the existing data and not have the line drop to the x-axis at the end. Can I put a formula in the data series "x values" field? I hope that my description makes sense..... Thanks, Carl -- isofuncurves ---...

Sharing excel info
Is there a way to create an MS Calendar using information from an Excel spreadsheet?? I have tried using the calendar function in both Word & Works to no avail. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. ...

distribution list #16
How do I create a distribution list of internet email addresses for use via the global address book? Thank you, Jason Hi Jason, If you are using running Exchange 2000/2003 you just need to open Active Directory Users and Computers and Right Click in the appropriate OU selecting New - Group, when the New "Object - Group" window appears Type the group name and pre-Windows 2000 group name (avoid using the following reserved characters ` ~ ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + ) In the Group type area select Distribution Click next and check "Create an Exchange e-mail address&...

Booked resources in calendar not showing booked
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5966F.A3C77020 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am having issues with the calendar in Outlook/Office 2003 I will book a room as a resource and it is accepted. If I look back at = the resource it is not showing booked for that period time causing = double bookings. Anyone have any ideas? --=20 JONATHAN HESKETH ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5966F.A3C77020 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-print...

Drive info on Computer
Recently I used my Recovery disc on my laptopm. No problems, but since then I have noticed that when I click onto the Computer icon in its usual top LH position I don't see what I am used to. Instead of the usual display of the info on the various drives I see the basic information about my machine. It doesn't show that and I cannot find it through the various options offered through the icon. I can find it through windows explorer/computer but would prefer it to come on screen through Computer. Is there any way I can do this? Thank you. "Wrinkly" <Wri...

Pivot Tables show zero balance
Hi - I have a pivot table.... I want to show customers that have an outstanding balance. when i sort by month, i see everything, totals of who paid and who ha not. I want to sort to see only who is outstanding. How do I do this? CURRENT SETUP: Sort by page = date of invoice (by month) Rows = client name, then the tota -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You could add a Status column to your data source, and calculate the account status. For example, with customer names in column C and amounts in column H: =IF(SUMIF($C$2:$C$39,C2,$H$2:$H$39)>0,"Outstanding&...

entering numbers that begin with zero
I often enter manufacturer model#'s into my spreadsheet. If they begin with zero Excel automatically the zero. What can I do to change this? On Sep 10, 1:15=A0pm, Shannon <Shan...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I often enter manufacturer model#'s into my spreadsheet. =A0If they begin= with > zero Excel automatically the zero. =A0What can I do to change this? You can format the cells to accept leading zero's. From the format cells window, look for custom number formats, then in the Type field type 0000 , with each zero representing the number of digits you w...

Inbox shows unread messages but there are none in the directory
My Outlook (office 2003) Directory for the Inbox indicates three unread messages but when looking at the list of messages there are none that are unread and if I delete all the messages in the inbox there are still three indicated as unread. I have not active filters. Any idea what is going on or how to stop it? ...

OWA not showing all email?
hello everyone, i posted a while back (but i think it slid to back pages) asking a question about a user who has outlook 2003 in the office and hooks up via OWA at home. recently it's become clear that not all of her messages are showing in OWA, yet they all show up when she reconnects on the office LAN. any advice on that? we are running exchange server 2003. in that vein, we would like to set her up with outlook 2003 accessing the exchange server from out of the office but are not sure how to go about doing that ... any tips on where to get started with that would be great...

How to enable Shared Contacts to show up When Addressing an email message.
How to enable Shared Contacts to show up When Addressing an email message. Basically when you type in a email address/name it finds it in a another users "SHARED" contacts... (So you don't have to manually find/add it.) Can someone point me to some instructions? Thanks Russ -- Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] MCP, MCPS, MCNPS, SBSC Remote Small Business Server/Computer Support - www.SBITS.Biz BPOS - Microsoft Online Services - www.Microsoft-Online-Services.com This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0736_01CAFD9B.F594AC40 C...

email account will not show up when added: says deleted
my main email account will not show up in the "accounts" section of Outlook 2003 even though I have added it and the "test" button shows it is set up correctly. It is listed in the accounts pane of add/change email accounts but when I try to set it as the default account I get a message it is not found and probably was deleted. I have deleted and re added it several times with the same result. Any solution ? Alec McNaughton <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > my main email account will not show up in the "accounts" > section of Outl...