ShipRush v4 for FedEx is now available

Greetings All Great Plains folks.

New ShipRush v4 for FedEx is out. Drops right into Great Plains (3 minute
installation).

Now saves tracking numbers to the tracking number table, pulls more data
from Great Plains, and much more.

The live 14 day demo can be downloaded: http://www.shiprush.com

Or give us a call at (206) 812-7874

Thank you!

Sales Item Quantity Available
We've noted SOP sales transaction order quantitiies not flowing through to Purchase Order's as the Item displays a Quantity Available on the Sales Commitments for Purcahse Order inquiry Zoom window. However when the Item is viewed in the Card Item Inquiry window the Quantity Available displays 0. How do we clear the Sales Commitments for Purchase Order Inquiry Quantity Available to 0? Also, is there a method to determine other Item's that may contain an internal false Quantity Available? We're presently using MSGP V 10. -- Best regards, Steve McG Reconcile is the...

Unlimited Tax-Free Funds Available For Any Purpose #3
What would YOUR life be like if you were DEBT-FREE. Unlimited Tax-Free Funds Available For Any Purpose Become debt-free. No loans, pay-back or credit checks. Live the LIFE YOU DESERVE with tax free funding. Tax-Free Funding is NOT a loan, Grant or Consolidation. Get out of Debt. No pay-back required. No credit checks. Not an Internet Program. No MLM or Pyramid strategy. Nothing to buy or sell. No investment required. Over 229,000 people already receiving Tax-Free Funding because of little known IRS statutes. Guaranteed acceptance for people 18 years and over. Open only to residents of U.S. an...

menu of available macros
hello, i want to have a macro that create a new window or a dialog box that let the user choose between some options. every one of those options refer to a different macro thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You have the name of the macro captured? dim myMac as string mymac = "myMacroToRun" 'someway you got this application.run mymac a_d66 wrote: > > hello, > i want to have a macro that create a new window or a dialog box ...

Subfolders content not available at the target location after send
Two Workstations: Configuration: With OS: Win98. with Mailing through :Outlook/Outlook Express. we send a mail with a folder attached which inturn has subfolders to the target receipient. Mail is sent sucessfully but At the target location-Contents of the subfolder are not visible or available to fetch. How to get this information? Any Ideas, Please Help Since Outlook has no concept of attaching folders, you might need to = explain further what you did.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and D...

how to make a cell available for "pull down seletion" ?
I want to do this: cell D2 PERSONAL SALARY cell D3 1000-2000 2001-3000 3001-4000 over 4000 that is, I want to make CELL D3 a pull down seletion , in order to avoid the users type numbers in it. How? Thanks! Martin Select cell D3 then Data | Validation - this allows you to restrict entries in a variety of ways, including a "List" which is what you want. You specify where the source list is (on the same sheet) and in this list you can type the values which are acceptable to your spreadsheet. Pete You can have the list on a separate...

Make a database available to only one user at at time?
I am not a networking person. I design Access databases. My client wants two people to be able to use an Access database on a server (that has Groups and users assigned) but that only one person at a time can open it. I have told them that the recommended solution is to split the database into front-end and back-end but their network person doesn't want me to do this(?)... I can lock down records in tables, but not the database. Can the network administrator set usage to a single person at a time? If you want only one to edit it at a time then *don't* split it. The 2...

Great Plains V8 should be available in German language.
I am disappointed that V8 is not available in German language and that there do not appear to be any plans to translate it. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=...

AD User Account deleted, now Authentication Errors
An admin deleted the AD account for a user. We recreated the account in AD but the user cannot access CRM 3.0. He gets an error that says Authentication Error, whenever he tries to access CRM. I see that CRM is keeping track of the users GUID in a table. How do we associate the old account in CRM with the new GUID of the user? disable the existing crm user (which was deleted ) in crm and then recreate him/her. /Aamir Open the CRM Deployment Manager, Find the list of users Right Click on the user Select Change Account You should then be able to assoiciate them with the account. As...

You Can't Exit Microsoft Access Now
Hi, I have an access database that is designed to run a report and create a pdf file. I have an autoexec macro that will open the form and print it. My final step in the autoexec macro is to exit the application. I placed a delay so that the database would have time to create the pdf file from the report. If I don't have this in, it closes the program before it is written. I wrote a module and stuck the step into my autoexec macro before the exit step. The code is below: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Public Function testCDO() ...

Macro -->shared.xls --> .xla add-in --> now not in macro list
Hi: I want to make a macro available to all workbooks. Placing it in xlstart doesn't work because it's not loaded if you open an existing workbook xls file, only when you "start" Excel 2003 (clean workbook). So I placed the code in a blank workbook, saved it as an add-in .xla in the add-ins folder, and now it appears available as an add-in to all workbooks, including specifically existing workbooks. Only problem is, it's not listed in the Tools | Macros list anymore, so now how do I invoke it? It's not a function, it's a sub that performs string conversions on...

Illegal operation and now File locked
I was working on an Excel file when I got the message "System has performed an illegal operation".. Now the file that I was working on says it is locked by me...when I use the copy only, I get the Illegal Operation again. I have turned the PC off and back on several times.....will it help to reboot or will I lose the file....Any way I can retrieve it? Walsh Excel stores in Windows\Temp(win98) folder a copy(s) of any file that is open. Sometimes this *.tmp file is not deleted from the Temp folder when you close out Excel(maybe a crash of Excel?) or the file, so Excel thinks it is ...

Paths-- is there an option now?
I noticed with Snow Leopard there is now an option in finder to see the path of where the file came for I would love to see this in Word or Excel files. Is this now possible? Kevs OS 10.6.2 INTEL imac Office 2004 If I understand what you're looking for you need only Control/Right-Click the file name in the file window's title bar... But this is nothing new in Snow Leopard. If that isn't what you mean you'll have to be a lot clearer about what "option in finder" you're referring to. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 1/3/10 6...

New Retail & Sales Jobs available at Jobsjinnee.com
New Retail & Sales Jobs available at Jobsjinnee.com ...

Now kids, stop the bickering. Just FYI
Can't we all just get along? Just FYI. On Nov 23, 4:52=A0pm, "Kevin John SmallBone" <k...@smallbone.org> wrote: > Can't we all just get along? > > Just FYI. THEN STOP IMPOSTERING ME, A** HOLE, JUST FYI! ...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Saturday, June 26, 2004. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 140 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Likewise, a comprehensive archive of this newsgroup is available at http://groups.google.com. Click on Advanced Groups Search; there you should specify newsgroup microsoft.public.money and some search terms you consi...

Out of office
Hi, For some reason am having issues trying to acces my out of office option in Outlook 2002 SP3. I get a information box with the following: "The command is not available. See the program documentation about how to use this extension." Is your mail setup with exchange server? This is not available for internet mail accounts. -- Guy Lapierre www.forefrontbusinesssolutions.com "Leon" <ap76_at_email.com> wrote in message news:ufjmo0ZmEHA.2788@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > For some reason am having issues trying to acces my out of office option &g...

Publisher Job in NYC available...
New York City Voices, a 24-page newspaper dedicated to empowering the mentally ill, seeks a results-oriented layout editor to work every three months to layout our print editions. Requires creativity, some independent decision-making, excellent proficiency in Microsoft Publisher, CD-writer, working with proofreader and travel to editor in Brooklyn and printer in Queens. Pay is $800. To apply for this job email: danfrey68@cs.com I will hop the first bus to New York... My problem -- I cannot be creative and proficient at the same time. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http:...

Office 2007 viewers for Mac
I am increasingly getting docx, xlsx and pptx files from colleagues but can't of course read them on the Mac. I read in the interview with the head of the MacBU @ Microsoft that viewers were coming but I haven't found anything since. Does anyone know any more? I believe most everyone expected to se the converters by now, but I'm afraid you know as much as any of us. The Mactopia site is the place to check periodically - I'm certain they will be posted for d/l there as soon as they are available. In the meantime the only option is to have the user re-send in 97-2003 for...

Files gone... now what?
Okay, this is an ODD problem... hopefully someone can help. To start with, I have Office XP with Frontpage, and Publisher 2002. Now, what happened is, I had them installed on a seperate drive from the boot drive. I decided to install a Linux distro on one of my other drives. Unfortuantly, during the installation, i picked hte one with all the progras on it... not the one i just emptied.. So, i messed up, and everything was deleted.... I figured no big deal, I'll reinstall. So, here is wherehte odd stuff starts. I tried to uninstall all of it from XP... no good, bhecasue the files are n...

Disabled account in AD and re-enabled. Now user can't login to Outlook.
A user's account was disabled in Active Directory and then re-enabled a short time later. Now the user cannot login to Outlook. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? Thanks ...

Integration Manager option in GP 9.0 not available
Hello, I've upgraded Great Plains & Integration Manager from 8.0 to 9.0. The problem I've run into is that the Integration Manager option in GP (Tools/Integrate/Integration Manager) is only available when logged in as 'sa' on a client PC; when logging in as another user, the option is grayed out. I've tried copying the im.cnk file from the IM folder to the GP folder, Launching GP and including the new code. I've also tried changing the ShowDynamics=False parameter in IM.ini to True and assigning domain users 'modify' rights to that file. Intergratio...

ISV works
I made a change to my ISV.config file and the change that I desire is correct. Do I always leave ISV active? In other words am I supposed to leave <add key="ISVIntegration" value="On"/> on? Or, am I supposed to take the change that I made to ISV.config and copy it to a different file? It was my understanding that ISV was for testing, how do I make this change permanent. Yes you are suppoed to leave ISV.Config active. It is not just for testing. If you are happy with the change your system can be left alone. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.ms...

selection in Print dialog not available
Had been using Work 2003 and just started using Work 2010 trial version which seems to have removed the option of printing a selection from the print dialog On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 04:06:02 -0800, Anneen <Anneen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Had been using Work 2003 and just started using Work 2010 trial version which >seems to have removed the option of printing a selection from the print dialog You haven't spent enough time exploring. :-) If you go to File > Print (or press Ctrl+P), the first item under the Settings heading defaults to Print All Pages. Cli...

I have activated up to limit of my product key
I recently have had a number of problems on my computer which necessitated formatting my drive and reinstalling all of my software multiple times. The final solution seems to have been replacing my power supply and hard drive. Having done so, I reinstalled all of my software, hopefully for the last time, but I receive a message on Publisher 2003 indicating that I have activated up to the limit of my product key. Is there any solution, or must I now go to Open Office? Thanks, -- Don On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 07:11:09 -0800, Don <Don@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I recently h...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Wednesday, January 12, 2005. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 162 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Note that only a limited number of FAQ items have been added or modified for Money 2005--those that are derive from my limited experience with the product and on very high profile items in the newsgroup. If you ar...