Setup AA to analyze Material Type and Grades

We have in Chart of Accounts, PURCHASE OF MATERIALS.
Material purchases could be: CEMENT, STEEL, STONE etc
and CEMENT has GRADE1, GRADE2, GRADE3,
for STEEL, there are TYPE1, TYPE2, TYPE3, TYPE4,
for STONE, there are SIZE1, SIZE2, SIZE3.

How to setup AA so that the various type material, and the grade can be
recorded/analyze?

any advice is much appreciated.
0
HFLo (288)

Math type
Hi, I've been trying to use mathtype / equation editor with Microsoft Publisher (I'm using the 2002 version), and have been running into some difficulty -- maybe someone can help me out! When I use the equation editor with Word, the equation appears in-line with the text, and the baseline of the equation is the same as the baseline of the text. When I use the equation editor in Publisher and select for the equation to appear in-line with the text, the equation always appears to have a baseline above that of the text -- it's not perfectly aligned and always seems higher up...

Animated GIFs and file types
Sorry about this, I'm a neophyte when it comes to Publisher, but I am the support person. I have an upper leverl mgr who is heck bent on using Publisher to create a company newsletter. I know he can save it has an html, but I'm unable to get it to (& he demands that) his GIFs be animated. Any ideas? Thanks! Ooops, version is Pub 2002. >-----Original Message----- >Sorry about this, I'm a neophyte when it comes to >Publisher, but I am the support person. >I have an upper leverl mgr who is heck bent on using >Publisher to create a company newsletter. I kno...

Log Analyzer for ISA Server 2006
Hello, I've a proxy ISA Server 2006. I'd would like to know if any anybody could tell me a program (free) to analyze in detail the logs it has. Thanks, "coral" <coral@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26AFCAC4-C4D6-4EA1-8D9C-A990798E2BCB@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I've a proxy ISA Server 2006. I'd would like to know if any anybody could > tell me a program (free) to analyze in detail the logs it has. > > Thanks, > Somebody in a discussion group for server questions probably could, but this ..NET ...

Formatting multiple object types in output from a function?
I'm stumped on this one, and have searched and searched for a solution or how-to with no luck. Perhaps it just can't be done. I have a function that may or may not return objects of multiple types. I've setup the type and formatting information for each of the individual types in format.ps1xml files, and when only 1 type is returned by the function the formatting works as I would expect. However, if two or more types are returned by the function, only the formatting for the first object type is applied and then the other types are displayed however PoSH deems ap...

Don't want to type domain reference in OWA @ log on
Is there a way to not type in the domain reference in OWA when the user is logging in? My users are confused when logging on from 2000 to XP. Thanks. Yes, You can!! ESM\Frist Administrative Group\Server\Exchnge Server\Protocol\HTTP\Exchange Virtual Server\Exchange right click proterties\Access\Authenticate in the Default Domain,pls type your domain name after restart your default web site(using IIS Admin MMC Tool) -- Jammyù�ٴ� "ctrlgrid" <jkit001@yahoo.com> ���g��l��s�D :4f9d64d8.0410260000.51e66dfd@posting.google.com... > Is there a way to not type in the domain re...

Setup Online w/TD Waterhouse Problems
I called TD Waterhouse to get my login for MS Money (separate from my online account mgmt). When I go to Setup Online services for TD Waterhouse and enter my login information, I immediately get a prompt requesting me to change my password which never seems to work. Does anyone else have this problem, and is there a way around it? FYI - I have the OEM version of Money 2004. Thanks, John "John" wrote: > I called TD Waterhouse to get my login for MS Money (separate from my online > account mgmt). When I go to Setup Online services for TD Waterhouse and > enter my...

Purpose of Matrix Item Type
Hello, I have been using RMS for over a year, and have never used the matrix item type, mainly because I do not want an unmanageable number of items. The last POS system I used had sub item matrices for size, color, etc. It seems like RMS just adds more items, right? If so, what is the purpose (usefullness?) of matrices? Other than through a member of the matrix, how do you access information about the matrix? Here's and example of what I want to do. Shoe abc, with widths (M, W), and sizes. Sometimes I care about item abc (sales reporting), and sometimes I care about the mor...

two types of opportunities, cloning?
Hi all, we would like to use two different types of opportunities in CRM 3.0. One would be for standard products, and one for service. We've been thinking about it and having separate entity for service opps seems just to be the way for us. Easier when adding data, much more convenient to display... So, is there a way of cloning the opportunity entity in a way that we could use its functionality for another entity? Just like deriving a class in OOP. Or any workaround like creating a new entity and linking an opportunity? Or the other way round? Any thoughts on this are welcome. Cheers, ...

object type
hi all, here is an issue: i am given an object type represented by its number (for example 112 for case). i want to convert the num,ber to otincident (incase of 112). my code is like that: Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.CObjectName objName = new Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.CObjectName(); objName.Type = (Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.ObjectType) 112; this is not valid since Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.ObjectType enum starts from 0 (otAccount ) till 98 which is otWFStep. (by the way, otIncident is 28). my goal is to convert the given object type code to the matching platform name. do...

NNTP Server Setup
I have setup NNTP services using Exchange System Manager, and can access, post and read those posts. However, I have a few questions which I have not been able to find answers for via Google, the MS knowledge base, or this forum. 1. Is there a way to hide the "control.*" groups from users? 2. Is there a way to (securly) allow a user to edit/delete their own posts? (default permissions on the Public Folders folder are setup to allow edit/delete for the owner of a post) TIA for any help I can get on this. If there is a good reference, please provide a pointer. ...

How to setup Reverse Lookup
Can someone walk me through the steps of setting up a reverse lookup on our system? If you are referring to Real-time Block list setup in E2K3 you can follow this link and its instructions. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823866&Product=exch2003 "Deborah Nickell" <dnickell@motophoto.com> wrote in message news:OukjtMPZEHA.3112@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Can someone walk me through the steps of setting up a reverse lookup on our > system? > > ...

How to have two separate overhead rates per cost type?
Currently, we are on GP 9 and utilize Wennsoft job cost. Somewhere prior to my arrival here, our company was told you can only have one overhead rate per cost type (i.e. one overhead % to labor). So I've been charged with trying to figure out a way around that. Currently, we have gross margin set for our overhead cost factor and it is used in the payroll entry zoom screen for the Overhead Cost calculation. That has to stay the same. However, the company would like *displayed* on the same screen the % that we would be allocating as operating margin overhead, but not used in thos...

Adding a line Chart Type to a stacked-clustered Chart Type
I have columns and stacked columns side by side in a chart. I tried to add another data point, but as a line instead of a column. The line does not appear on the chart itself but does show as a data series in the legend. I have an example I could email but not sure how to attach to these messages. Debbie - What does your data look like? Is the data (X & Y) for the line within the same range as the columns? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Debbie wrote: > I have columns a...

Old Exchange server in User Setup in Actice Directory
I am running win2000 sp4 and Exchange 2k we had an old server that we moved all the old boxes over from, works fine... there was some residual information from the old server in exchange manager and in AD, I surgically removed these instinces... the only place it is now at is when I am setting up a user in AD and it asks to create an exchange box, I have the check in the box click next, it asks witch server to setup on and it is set by default to the old server. Each time I have to click the drop down and select the newer server... how do I revome this instince from here so it will just have t...

Building Workflow Triggers for Multiple Opportunity Types
I am implementing 3 different sales processes all of which should be triggered based on a custom field I created called OpportunityType (a picklist). Within the picklist I have approximately 6 opporunity types. I have been trying to build a rule that says the following: If OpportunityType = A,B,C Then uses Sales Process A If OpportunityType = D, E Then use Sales Process B If OpportunityType = H Then use Sales Process C Building each of the sales process is not a problem. However, building the intelligence to automate this has been a challenge. The workflow needs to be automatic with...

deleteing and uncompleted email account setup in Outlook XP
While setting up a new HTTP hotmail email account Outlook locked up. A folder was created in my outlook folder list but when I try to use it I get the error message "unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. The .DLL for the information service could not be found. MAPI was unable to load the information service pstprx.dll. Be sure the service is correctly installed and confgured. The email account did not get listed in my email accounts list so can not delete in a normal way. Any thougts on how to delete this folder -- gh...

Money2004 tries new setup
Suddenly, today when I went to open Money 2004 , which I've been using successfully for a long time, it's trying to go through a new setup("Setup Assistant will upgrade your file and ask a few questions to help you get started". WHY? I'm concerned that something is curupt. So, I aborted & ran my virus scan(Avast) & Spybot. Nothing turned up bad from those scans. When I tried again to open Money2004 & went to follow the setup to the next screen(MONEY FILE CONVERSION) it states that Money 2004 will make a copy of my original file "C:\WINDOWS\DESKTOP\AVAST!~...

Best practices to setup a FTP server in a SBS domain
Our ISP is hosting our FTP at this moment, and we would like to host it by ourselves, mainly because we are only given 5GB storage space which is not large enough. There are other benifits when hosting FTP by ourselves, please read on. Our plan is to setup a retired Windows 2000 server within the domain and install FileZilla FTP server software on it. We will give it a static IP address and forward port 21 to this IP on the router. The other huge benifits are that - It will be much easier for our internal users to upload their files onto the FTP server - copy/paste Because the F...

Entry Type in my journal
How can I make a new "Entry Type" in the Journal? End all, I would like to make weekly notes for all of my brewery employees for reviews and such. I thought if I could make notes using my PDA and simply transfer the notes to the appropriate journal entry it would make for easy reference? Yes, you can create new Journal entry types...see the following article: http://www.inquiry.com/techtips/exo_pro/10min/10min0999.asp -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thr...

BYTE Data type and UNICODE
I am converting MFC application to UNICODE. Please inform if BYTE data type is UNICODE enabled. If not how can I convert it to UNICODE. Thanks for your reply Regards Alpha BYTE is typedef'd as unsigned char, so is independent of UNICODE. If you have used that type correctly (i.e. as an 8-bit unsigned integer, rather than as a character), you should not have to convert it. Keith MacDonald "Alpha Siera" <AlphaSiera@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C837E1E-AB84-4245-85EC-FD206491306E@microsoft.com... > I am converting MFC application to UNICODE. Pleas...

Saving a specific word or phrase, bring it up next time I type it
In Word 2003, I was able to save a specific word or phrase by running my cursor over it and selecting the "auto correct" option. I was then able to type just the first couple of letters of that word or phrase and that word or phrase would pop-up, then all I had to do was hit the enter key to insert it in that sentence. Now that I have Word 2007 installed, I am not able to perform this function. I need to be able to type fast in my line of work; therefore, these saved words and phrases are a real time-saver. Can anyone help me! The function is still present, from Word ...

Download Free Study Material for CCNA & MCSE
Best site for CCNA & MCSE Material Tips http://FreeExamKing.com ...

no tender types available
when I hit f12 for Tender an error message displays the transaction cannot be tendered since no tender types are defined. Jeffw wrote: > when I hit f12 for Tender an error message displays the transaction cannot be > tendered since no tender types are defined. from manager | database | tender ... add your tender type.. and a ZReport for registers.. bye antonio ...

Money 2003: Change investment type from fund to stock
One of my investments was set up incorrectly as a mutual fund rather than a stock. Now when I sync with my brokerage website, it doesn't find the stock (since Money thinks it's a mutual fund) and it wants to add all the stock shares to my account as new shares. How can I change the investment type from mutual fund to stock from the Investments area? There are no menu options to do so and the online help doesn't provide any clues. I have several years worth of transactions for this stock, so I'd hate to have to re-enter them all. In microsoft.public.money, IanP. wrote: >...

Part list not updated on change of type.
The data base consists of scanners and scanner parts. We carry out servicing on scanners and raise a service report (numbered) which records work done and parts used (these are detrermined from the scanner type). When a service report is input the scanner type is entered on the main form and a subform is used to record the parts used. The user on entering the subform is given a list of parts based on the scanner type and he selects the parts used and adds quantities. This is done using the "after update" event on the subform. This input of data appears to work OK. ...