Service Pack Info?

Good morning - how do I figure out what Service Pack I am on?

I am on the "About Microsoft Dynamics GP" screen and the version number is
10.00.0903 - do any of these numbers indicate what Service Pack I am on?

Thank you,
Sarah

When I was looking through Help, I found the page outlining what the
different fields were, but there wasn't enough detail to answer my question.
I rated the page and sent the feedback to Microsoft and I just got an answer
back:

Microsoft Dynamics GP

No service pack: 10.00.0774

Service pack 1: 10.00.0903

Service pack 1: 10.00.1061

Service pack 3: 10.00.1193

Hopefully this can help someone else too!

0
info4286 (4)
3/19/2009 6:25:04 PM
It's not that easy to find but there is a spreadsheet available from the
service pack downloads page. Mine is not quite up-to-date but is through SP3.
If you send me a message, I'll send it to you.

You can get my e-mail address by clicking my profile. Take out the "nospam"
portion.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Service Pack Info?" wrote:

> When I was looking through Help, I found the page outlining what the
> different fields were, but there wasn't enough detail to answer my question.
> I rated the page and sent the feedback to Microsoft and I just got an answer
> back:
>
> Microsoft Dynamics GP
>
> No service pack: 10.00.0774
>
> Service pack 1: 10.00.0903
>
> Service pack 1: 10.00.1061
>
> Service pack 3: 10.00.1193
>
> Hopefully this can help someone else too!

0
callen (2505)
3/21/2009 4:42:01 AM
Here is the link to the spreadsheet:
https://mbs.microsoft.com/downloads/customer/MDGP10_MSPVersionList.xls

I have a whole bunch of useful links like this compiled on the Resources
page of my blog: http://victoriayudin.com/resources/

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Charles Allen" <callen@nospam-bkd.com> wrote in message
> It's not that easy to find but there is a spreadsheet available from the
> service pack downloads page. Mine is not quite up-to-date but is through
> SP3.
> If you send me a message, I'll send it to you.
>
> You can get my e-mail address by clicking my profile. Take out the
> "nospam"
> portion.
> --
> Charles Allen, MVP
>

> "Service Pack Info?" wrote:
>
>> When I was looking through Help, I found the page outlining what the
>> different fields were, but there wasn't enough detail to answer my
>> question.
>> I rated the page and sent the feedback to Microsoft and I just got an
>> answer
>> back:
>>
>> Microsoft Dynamics GP
>>
>> No service pack: 10.00.0774
>>
>> Service pack 1: 10.00.0903
>>
>> Service pack 1: 10.00.1061
>>
>> Service pack 3: 10.00.1193
>>
>> Hopefully this can help someone else too!

0
victoria (3340)

Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Security Update for Windows 2000. Failed
Dear all I have a computer on the network that will not install windows update. Computer in three weeks that won't install this update on the following updates were not installed: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, and Windows XP (KB974417) Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 Pentium 4 Microsoft Office 2003 I have tried the following below: Uninstall the .NET 2.0 Update KB976569. Reboot. Apply KB974417 successfully, Reboot. The KB975569 update and failed again. Please can you assist or advise? P...

about SQL Server Reporting Services
when i create a report in Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003, named Report1.rdl, and it's SQL: SELECT name, price, producturl FROM FilteredProduct there is many record in database,but it has none record in Report1 what's the matter? thanks! Please make sure that you are a CRM licensed user and you can see those records inside CRM. FilteredViews verifies the user's privilege. It only returns the records the user can see. It is also possible the rdl was not build properly. So although the data is retrieved, but it was not properly displayed on the report. Min Fan -- This pos...

Setup unable to register security service
I am attempting to install CRM v1.2 onto a W2K3 server that is also running Exch2K3 and also SharePoint Portal 2K3. I did not see anything written anywhere saying that this could not be accomplished. The installation seems to be okay (the databases are created, etc.) except for the issue with "registering" the CRMSecurityService service. I'm not exactly sure why this is happening, but there is also a message stating "Access Denied". I am logged in as a user with Domain Admin as well as Local Admin authority. I have a feeling if someone could tell me how to...

How to re-create organization_name_mscrm for Reporting Services?
Dear All, I encountered a problem related to reporting services, the scenario as following: - Existing environment: - 1. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 (patched with roll up v2) 2. Microsoft SQL 2000 Standard Edition (updated with SP4) 3. Microsoft SQL 2000 Reporting Services (patched with SP2) Few months ago, the CRM reports was encountered an error "The CRMLocale is null..." when opened. However, this issue been resolved without know how. After CRM reports has resotred, I'd upload new custom report to CRM, but no data is display in new custom report. Then, I go to Report Man...

create drop ship purchase orders from Field Service
I spoke to a customer at Convergence who would like to be able to create drop ship purchase orders from the Service Call Entry Parts window. Currently only standard purchase orders can be generated from the Create PO window. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message...

File Crashed, DB info lost, Recovery?
Dear all, I have a visio 2003 file was crashed when I save it, it still can open but all DB information was lost, is it possible to fix it? Thanks a lot! Leo http://technigirls.com/Drawing7.vsd try to save as XML and to reopen. When an XML visio file (vdx) is reopened, Visio test for consistentobject and ignore all incorrect object. Thus you drawing will be clean. Hope this can help. Enjoy with visio. "Bad Leo" <badleo.spam@gmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:uQzLxIuYIHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Dear all, > > I have a visio 2003 file was crashed w...

How to get CRM info in a custom reports
Hello, I would get the CRM user who create the report how can I pass this parameter fromthe CRM Ahmed, I am having problems understanding your request here but maybe you can confirm this is your request. A CRM user creates a report. You need to capture the user's information and send it to: a) CRM b) another application c) make it apart of the report? Jeff Loucks 888-474-2237 MVP "Ahmed Maaloul" <AhmedMaaloul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:342CD162-F52E-43AF-9D9B-85A26E4889E2@microsoft.com... > Hello, I would get the CRM user who create the...

Customer Service ISVs/Add Ons
Is anyone familiar with CRM ISV/Add-on solutions that provide 'sub- case' functionality? This is similar to functionality I have seen in Siebel and other solutions where you can have a Case (or Work Order) and associate related subcases (I believe Siebel refers to this as a Service Request). I know that NeoCase provides Child Cases which is an option, but I wanted to see if there were other options available as well. Any insight would be appreciated. you can customized MS CRM to provide the same functionality "bsbrant" <bsbrant@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:...

CRM 3.0 Service Calendar, Server Error in '/' Application
Hi I have been chasing this error for a while now with no success. When viewing the Service calendar or Creating a new Activity we get an error that would appear to be some issue with a date format somewhere. (error message at bottom of post) I have checked that the CRM application in IIS is running under dot.net 1.1, I have installed all service roll ups and hot fixes, I have stood on my head and prayed to all the MS gods that I know of - does anyone have any new ones I can try? It seems to have appeared after I installed some C360 add ons - removing them however has not fixed the is...

Removing a un-needed service
System: Win XP Home Edition, Service pack 3 After un installing a anti virus program, a couple of services were left behind which are preventing me from installing a later version of the software. The error I get when trying to install the software is: Local machine: installation failed Installation: Error: Action failed for file avgtdix.sys: creating service.... The name is already in use as either a service name or a service display name. It seems that the only way to do the install is to first remove the existing service listings. Can anyone help? Th...

Account Updates (CashEdge service)
Accounts that use cashedge have not updated in three days. Anyone else experiencing problems with updating accounts that use cashedge as the third party data provider? How does one know which service is updating which securities or accounts -- Neil "STinGA" <STinGA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51F01DB0-0DB2-49F0-815F-FB6DF6B13180@microsoft.com... > Accounts that use cashedge have not updated in three days. > > Anyone else experiencing problems with updating accounts that use cashedge > as the third party data provider? In Microsoft M...

Make HQ Client and HQ Server run as a service
Currently these are just applications that run. Having them run as a service makes them more managable and stable. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5a3651d9...

Missing required Web Services section of the Web.config file
Hello all, I'm eval-ing CRM3.0 - installed it on a test server - web access works like a charm. However, when I try to install the MSCRM 3.0 Desktop Client for Outlook, it dies on the following verification step: Microsoft CRM Client for Outlook Setup User Input Missing required Web Services section of the Web.config file I've looked around this group, web, and on microsoft.com for answers, but have found none. I'm not sure if this is referring to the web.config on the client side or the server side. If anyone can give me some direction I would greatly appreciate it. Ma...

FRx Service Pack download links are broke for 6.5 sp7
https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/greatplains/downloads/servicepack/frx65sqloverview.htm The links on this page are broken - the files do not exist on the FTP. If there is an alternate location, I am open. Jerry wrote: > https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/greatplains/downloads/servicepack/frx65sqloverview.htm > The links on this page are broken - the files do not exist on the FTP. > If there is an alternate location, I am open. It doesn't work from IE, don't know for other browsers. Fire up any ftp client and navigate to: ftp://ftp.greatplain...

Office 2010 Language Packs
Anybody know when the Office 2010 Language Packs will be available on TechNet? ...

Windows Service problem
Hello all, I have a program that I'm running as a service on a Window's NT machine, I used 'Srvany.exe' to install it, and it's running fine. But, when I try to do the same thing on a Window's 2000 machine, I get a "Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion". Does anybody have any ideas why this same program will not work on different operating systems? ...

Filling in description field with info from a lookup using onchang
Some background... I work for an IT company and I have been assigned the task of setting up CRM for Help Tickets. We are using "Cases" as our main form and using this to record the problems. On the case form I have "Account" lookup field, and i know the Account has a "Primary Contact" associated with it. But alot of the time the call will be in reference to another person at the company that we creat a "Contact" for. So I added another field on the "Case" form "responsiblecontactid". Know what i want to do is add an OnChange on ...

Using SQL reporting services with MS CRM
I've read in this newsgroup that people have combined MS CRM with SQL Reporting Services. I'd love to use SRS with CRM! I've tried to do the same but ran into errors. Can they both be installed on the same server? Or do I have to use a seperate database server? They both use webservices, do they get in each others way? Please give me some clues how to install (and combine) SRS with CRM on the same server..! Thanks, Ernst Wolthaus I've done a bit of it. One thing you have to do is install them to different web sites on the server. RS creates a virtual folder called reports...

Help, I moved mailboxes and now can open boxes using "Service account admin" rights
Hey everyone, We are running a Windows 2003 domain and Exchange 2003 sp1 on Win2k3 in a cluster. We had ONE storage group and 4 DBs. I have a AD group that has Exchange "Service account admin" rights and people in that group could open ANY mailbox. I am in that group too. Over the weekend we created a NEW storage group in Exchange and MOVED tow DBs from SG1 to SG2 (the new SG). Now I can't open anyone's mailbox that is in the new SG. The users are working fine. They can connect to their mailboxes using Outlook 2003 just fine. However, I am troubleshooting a Bl...

Prove these internet pack
--ibttzqdmscqiwyxb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="lsrbqbgqpowmcsn"; type="multipart/alternative" --lsrbqbgqpowmcsn Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="lbmltcwr" --lbmltcwr Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to mainta...

Transfer info from Express to Outlook
I have been using Express as my main default page for emails and all my business info. I was told Outlook is more powerful and a better place to store info. How can I inport folders and email from Express to Outlook ...

Run Macro button after info is entered in a cell
I want users to enter data in I3 then be able to click a "find" button which will run the macro below, but the macro won't work because excel is waiting for the user to click "enter" or "tab" after entering data in I3. How can I make the macro work? Range("J3").Select Rows("4:5").Select Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False Range("I3").Select Until you finish inputting the command into I3, XL won't do any macros. Is there some significant reason why the user can't hit "enter", "tab...

How to make a cell copy the info from another (background colour i
Hi Guys, Hopefully you can help.... If i have entered data and a background colour into cell A1 how do I auto make cell A3 copy what is in cell A1 (background colour include)?? Hope you can help, Thanks, Nick In A3 you can enter this formula: =A1 or better still: =IF(A1="","",A1) However, a function cannot change the format or colour of a cell - it can only return a value. One possibility you might consider, though, is to use conditional formatting on cell A1 to give it the colour (eg if it is not blank, then make background colour green). Then you could apply t...

Delete info
How do I delete all my contact info and calendar info to start from scratch? in calendar, go View/Current View/All Appointments then go Edit/Select all then press delete for contacts, just Edit/Select all then delete "Don" wrote: > How do I delete all my contact info and calendar info to start from scratch? Do you want to keep your email or not? You can start fresh with a new PST file, removing the old one. It will have nothing in it. That way if you ever do need a contact or calendar info from that original PST file, you don't delete it. I can't tell y...

Passing info from unbound option group to table fields
Hello, I have an option group with two options. For one option (called signin), I have the option value set at 1, and for the other (called visit), the value is -1. I want to pass the value of the signin option (1) to a numeric field called "numSignIns" if that option is selected, and the value of the visit option (-1) to a yes/no field called "visit" if it is selected. Whatever option is NOT selected I'm assuming will not have any value passed, which is fine. I have the following SQL set up to add a record at the press of a button, and for the other fiel...