Service Call SQL Object creation error #2

Hi,
I am trying to configure Service Call Management, and when I execute the
step to set up permissions for the GP users who can perform service call
escalations (i.e Tools \ Setup \ Project \ Service Setup \ Service button \
SQL Objects button - Set permissions for Sql Objects for Escalation, then I
get the following error: 'An error occurred executing add group statements'.
When I click OK the next error is: 'The role FSSQLJOB does not exist in the
current database.'

I am on GP10 and am doing this in the Fabrikam database.

Thanks
Neil

You will want to run the following SQL statement against all your company
databases and DYNAMICS:

DECLARE @RoleName sysname
set @RoleName = N'FSSQLJOB'
IF  EXISTS (SELECT * FROM dbo.sysusers WHERE name = @RoleName AND issqlrole
= 1)
Begin

	DECLARE @RoleMemberName sysname
	DECLARE Member_Cursor CURSOR FOR
	select [name]
	from dbo.sysusers
	where uid in (
		select memberuid
		from dbo.sysmembers
		where groupuid in (
			select uid
			FROM dbo.sysusers where [name] = @RoleName AND issqlrole = 1))

	OPEN Member_Cursor;

	FETCH NEXT FROM Member_Cursor
	into @RoleMemberName

	WHILE @@FETCH_STATUS = 0
	BEGIN

		exec sp_droprolemember @rolename=@RoleName, @membername= @RoleMemberName

		FETCH NEXT FROM Member_Cursor
		into @RoleMemberName
	END;

	CLOSE Member_Cursor;
	DEALLOCATE Member_Cursor;

end

GO

IF  EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sys.database_principals WHERE name = N'FSSQLJOB'
AND type = 'R')
DROP ROLE [FSSQLJOB]
GO

CREATE ROLE [FSSQLJOB] AUTHORIZATION [dbo]
GO

--
Best regards,
--

"Neil" wrote:

> Hi,
> I am trying to configure Service Call Management, and when I execute the
> step to set up permissions for the GP users who can perform service call
> escalations (i.e Tools \ Setup \ Project \ Service Setup \ Service button \
> SQL Objects button - Set permissions for Sql Objects for Escalation, then I
> get the following error: 'An error occurred executing add group statements'.
> When I click OK the next error is: 'The role FSSQLJOB does not exist in the
> current database.'
>
> I am on GP10 and am doing this in the Fabrikam database.
>
> Thanks
> Neil

0
MarianoGomez (3440)

Retryable VSS error. ID 30112 Details: Unknown error (0x800423f3)(ox800423F3)
I consistently get this error trying to backup a single Virtual Server 2005 R2 VM, while other guests on the same host work fine. The problem started when I shut down the VM, compressed the partitions on each of the two VHD files comprising the machine, and then copied the partitions into new VHD files that replaced the original VHD files. After a good deal of experimentation, I am sure the root of the problem is moving the partitions into new VHD files. VS2K5 runs the VM just fine, but DPM 2007 consistently chokes. I'm thinking DPM is storing some identity information ab...

XML Schema validation #2
Datetime field validation failed on fields with null data, why is that? Should I use this nillable="true" tricks in Schema? Thanks, Lenny Lenny Woodbridge wrote: > Datetime field validation failed on fields with null data, why is that? Empty value is not valid value for xs:dateTime type. See http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xmlschema-2-20010502/#dateTime for more info. -- Oleg Tkachenko http://www.tkachenko.com/blog Multiconn Technologies, Israel ...

new message window (Microsoft Word) opens 1/2 way!
When we go to compose a new message in Outlook 20000, the window only opens up 1/2 way and we have to maximize it. There have been a few times that the window will open up all the way but not sure if there is either a regestry setting or local setting that would control this feature??? Thanks! On hands and knees, Paul crawls to SilverRaven and begs: >When we go to compose a new message in Outlook 20000, the >window only opens up 1/2 way and we have to maximize it. >There have been a few times that the window will open up >all the way but not sure if there is either a re...

ALT + ENTER #2
I cant seem to figure out what pressing both ALT + ENTER does. I am working on a spreadsheet, and Im supposed to click on a cell and put my cursor before a certain word in the cell, and press ALT + ENTER. I know its supposed to show only the word after the cursor, but its not doing that...it does nothing at all. Help! It will insert a carriage return, so if you have xxxxx xxxx and you put the cursor between the 2 strings and do alt + enter it will change to xxxxx xxxx -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Heather" <heather.l.nelson@sfcc.edu> wrote in message news:276CFDD9-6612-47...

What is error: 0x8004010F and how do I correct it.
When I try to email with outlook 2003 I get the above error stating that an object could not be found. I have xp What type of environment are you in (POP3, Exchange, etc.?). Do you have any add-ins or use anything like Mobile Manager? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "timlaf" wrote: > When I try to email with outlook 2003 I get the above error stating that an > object could not be found. I have xp I am in POP3 "K. Orland" wrote:...

numbering #2
Is it possible to apply numbering (invoice or booking numbers) to sheets inside of a book. Four people using the same books and we want to put number on the sheets without becoming a number management nightmare Like adding a series of numbers like invoice number Each sheet having it's own number in the series but not repeting on different sheets. Basically generate an invoice number on the sheet when copied from a templete or at print time ...

calculate dates #2
I am trying to create an application to calculate a date that is 2 weeks from today but I never want the date to be a weekend or holiday. The results I want to run on someones desktop without them having to do anything. Any thoughts? Use =WORKDAY(TODAY(),14) WORKDAY is part of the Analysis Toolpak add-in, so you may to install that -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "kevin.raway@lifefitness.com" <kevinrawaylifefitnesscom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A790A02C-0A02-42F0-9684-719436798CD6@microsoft.com... > I a...

CRM 1.0 XML import to CRM 1.2
Does anyone know how to import a CRM 1.0 XML into the CRM 1.2 env? The deployment manager rejects the 1.0 XML file during the import process - ERROR: does not match version of the database. So is there anyway work around this? Gues I could modify the XML version but.... Tony, From what I've heard from others, there are differences in how the content of the files are structured, so you can't really do what you are trying. Your best bet is to upgrade the install and then export the customizations to create a new XML file. On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:43:52 -0800, "Tony Nguyen&q...

error -1216
I tried to replay the transaction logs into the edb file using the following: eseutil /r e00 /l"c:\temprest" /d"g:\program files\exchsrvr\mdbdata" Instead of replaying i got an error message: "Operation terminated with error -1216(JET_errAttachedDatabaseMismatch, An outstanding database attachment has been detected at the start or end of recovery but database is missing or does not match attachment information." Does anyone know how to get around this? I have done a search in google for this error....and have found nothing. "=?Utf-8?B?cGF1bGI=?=&qu...

Excel cell problem #2
I have a workbook I have created (I am a novice), which for some reason, when I want to add or delete a cell in ANY column, I no longer have the option to shift cells up or down, it will only allow me to shift the entire row up or down. Anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong here? I have some formulas set up to keep counts for me, nothing real special. Thanks in advance. -- Thanks Steve Have you applied Data|filter to that worksheet? Try data|filter|show all (to see everything) then try it out. Steve wrote: > > I have a workbook I have created (I am a novice), which for so...

#error in text box
I have this code in a text box = dsum("[Amount]", "[July 09 - On Billings and Adjustments Data Query]", "[Customer No] = " & [cboCustomerNumber] & " AND Format([Posting Date Period], ""yyyymm"") = '" & Format([cboPostingDate], "yyyymm") & "'") i keep getting #error in my text box i'm struggling to find they answer to why the query July 09 - On Billings and Adjustments Data Query has fields of customer Number posting periood date Amount Now i have two combo ...

Auto Accept Agent Errors
Hi Everyone, I am running the Auto Accept Agent on an Exchange 2003 w/SP1. I have about 10 resource mailboxes registered, and it had been working fine for almost a year now. Starting last week, the Agent stopped proccessing any new appointments, and is logging the following error about 8 times a second in the Application Log: -------------- Event Type: Error Event Source: Auto Accept Agent Event Category: None Event ID: 4097 Date: 10/25/2005 Time: 8:44:08 AM User: N/A Computer: ODIN Description: Exception occurred while processing item "". This item will not be processed. T...

Outlook 2000 error in pst folder
I received an error on my Outlook 2000 when the Inbox or senf folder is attempting to open.The error is in the Windows .pst folder. I am told by Outlook to use the Detect and repair with the program CD. I have tried that, however the problem still exists. I have set up another user account in XP Home and that is a fix, but not very practical. Any Ideas? It says to run the Inbox repair tool. That is scanpst.exe. By default located in; C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\<locale ID> -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox...

Log-log charts #2
Hi, I'm using Excel 2002 and am trying to create a simple log-log plot. Making the y-axis logarithmic is easy - it's a check-box option under Scale tab of the Format Axis dialog. But for the X axis the dialog does not have that option. My XY data is valid (all positive values). There's web sites that say you can do this (e.g. http://cstl-cst.semo.edu/venezian/Utilities/graphs.htm). Why doesn't my Excel support it??? Any help is appreciated. Walt Hi Walt, Sounds like your chart maybe a line chart (x-axis is category) instead of true xy scatter. Right click the chart...

counting rows depending on 2 selective values
Hi, well, I have lots of data and need to do some statistics on it. For that I need to count the number of rows "H" where a string value "X" is written but only if these rows also have cell which is NOT empty in column "E"... the if stuff drives me crazy (especially as i have a spanish version...) any help appreciated :) -- Acid-Sky ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Acid-Sky's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26502 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?thr...

Where to find documentation on IDispatch errors?
Hello again, I am trying to figure out how to look up IDispatch errors. I couldn't find the documentation that explains IDispatch errors by their error ID (ex: #32). Can anyone point me to documentation where I can find a list of IDispatch errors and their descriptions? The error I'm trying to figure out the meaning of is IDispatch error #32. Thank you, Mete You did better post this to a programmer's group... IDispatch is a COM interface. It is documented in MSDN: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/automat/htm/chap5_3alw.asp. Typically IDispatch ...

Automatic Categorization #2
I am new to Money 2007 Deluxe. I've gotten all of my accounts set up and downloading properly and noticed that Money will automatically try to assign a category to transactions in my checking account register. (ie a checkcard at McDonalds is put in the "Dinig Out" category) Is there a way to set this up for the ones it misses and then have it process all entries in the register with that information? Specifically I have a place that I do a lot of business with that will show as "CHECKCARD" + 4 digit date + payee. I would like them all to come in as just the payee and ...

Excel 2003 Upgrade
If I only have Microsoft Works Suite 2004, and I purchase the Excel 2003 upgrade, will I get the full functionality of Excel, or just an upgraded Works spreadsheet program? I went to the Microsoft site, and it states that Works Suite 2004 qualifies for Excel 2003 upgrade eligibility, but I am not really sure what that means. Thanks. Steve ...

Firewire communication #2
Hi guys, I am trying to interact with a camera through firewire. I wrote a code based on the example given in MSDN. When I execute the code it always return the value 1 no matter whether the device is connected or disconnected. Please let me know what went wrong, i couldnt figure out the problem so for. Advanced Thanks - Mike My code is as follows. -------------------------------------- void CFireDlg::OnDeviceNotify() { // TODO: Add your control notification handler code here CString cs; bool bDevInterResult=FALSE; HDEVNOTIFY *hdn=NULL; bDevInterResult = DoRegisterDevi...

GetWindowRect errors
Hi, this is a bit tricky to explain, so please be complain if im not making myself clear. code: in form view : <.h> CFontListCtrl c_FontList; // my subclassed control <.cpp> c_FontList.GetCtrlRect(&c_staticBorder); // call a method from formview in subclass: <.cpp> void CFontListControl::GetCtrlRect(CStatic* pS) { CRect rect(0,0,0,0); pS->GetWindowRect(&rect); ScreenToClient(&rect); <<<----------------wrong // use rect... rect is relivent to c_FontList not main window ...... ...... } problem is, the above call S...

Error when installing sample data in Project Accounting
When I run the macro to load sample data onto my TWO company in project accounting, after a few minutes, when the employee data is getting loaded, I get an error that window is no longer available and the macro stops running. Anyone has any idea how to load the remainder of the sample data and why this error is happening. I tried to load the data again (a fresh database load) but I got the same error again. Hi, add OLEPath=d:\eentrprs\ in your dex.ini file and run the macro again. Regards Ani "AA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6efa01c...

Returning records from Recordset object
Does anyone knows how to get records returned from the OpenRecordset function in the session.database.openrecordset function? I would like to returns records from a query using the session object. ...

Percentages #2
I need to set up a sheet whose columns will show red when cells between ..005 and 6.99, green when >=7 and white when 0. I used conditional formatting to achieve these results.<br><br> However, I also need a column that will take the number of green cells and determine what percentage they constitute of the total of red and green cells. I used COUNTIF and divided it by number of columns to arrive at percentage, but this is a rigid formula. I need a formula which calculates the percentage of green cells (>=7) but which adjusts according to the number of blank cells(0).&l...

Printing Envelopes in word98/OS9 causes error
I have a user which is the only one who recieves this error yet everyone else does not who performs the same task but not as often. When she prints a envelope via the wizard she sometimes receives the error "An error has occured while printing" she hits ok. And then from that day on she and only she cant print envelopes to that document. I have walked her through sitting right next to her, printing an envelope and notice nothing that she isnt doing that i am, or anything extra for that matter, ive removed office98 and the problem leaves sometimes for a month sometimes doesnt effect ...

Reporting services available for use with access?
I am building a DB in access for my project managers, some will be using just access. Is it possible that report builder can be used in Access? In some way? ...