Service Call - Move item on PO to different SC

We frequently have the need to move an item which is on a Service Call to a
different ticket.  Most of the time, these were put on a PO.  Current
functionality does not allow the part to be moved to a different Call without
cancelling the PO and then re-creating it - not a good/reasonable solution.

At a minimum, there should be a utility/button to remove the PO reference
from the parts line thereby allowing the part to be deleted/moved.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=2a1f35b7-158d-41e0-8781-16fa53f59766&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
neil7418 (200)

Sharing eamil with different names
My wife has now a PC of her own and I wish to use the same email address for her. If I change the letters before the @ in her address will she get her own mail separate from mine? Blair Firstly, you cannot merely change the "name@" part of an email address. You must establish a separate email address for your wife with a mail service provider. Some mail service providers allow their subscribers to operate multiple addresses within a single subscription - which can be useful, if you are paying for the service. A multiple address subscription is fine, if each...

How can I get a macro to opperate from a different sheet
I am tring to set up a macro on sheet 11 that will change values in sheet 13 of my work book. I have set up a button on sheet13 that transfers values from 1 range of cells to another range of cells. Is it posible to have the button work from sheet 11 instead of sheet 13. This is the macro I have for sheet 13. Thanks for your help regards Chris Sub update() ActiveSheet.Range("I20:I23").Copy Range("F20").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues Application.CutCopyMode = False End Sub untested, but give it a try Worksheets(11)....

Move deleted IMAP items to a deleted folder automatically
deleted messges in Outlook appear with a line through them. We would like them to move to a deleted folder rather than stay in the InBox. Is there a way to set that up? Kari <Kari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > deleted messges in Outlook appear with a line through them. We would > like them to move to a deleted folder rather than stay in the InBox. > Is there a way to set that up? No. That's how Outlook handles IMAP deletions. With IMAP, deleted messages do not get removed from the server until you purge them (Edit>Purge Deleted Messages). You can, howev...

printing different post cards
how so i prin different postcards on one sheet ...

Calling ReadFile after DeviceIOControl (Unexpected Results)
Hi folks, I'm using "LPT1" via CreateFile for Overlapped communications. I use WaitSingleObject and then GetOverlapped Result to collect ReadFile results. All that code, including overlapped WriteFile's work great and have been for years. However, now I need to get the BUSY state of the port. It appears the only way to do this in the context of Win32 is via: DeviceIOControl(Handle, IOCTL_PAR_QUERY_INFORMATION, Nil, 0, @status, SizeOf(status), @OVERLAPPED); This call works great, repeated adnausem and yields the proper results every time, in realtime....

Moving Cells
I have a spreadsheet with text in A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, ..... and so on. I would like to have the text in each one of those fields run down the left side for example A1, B1, C1, D1, E1, F1, G1, H1, I1, etc.... Can this be done? Thanks ! Ty Select all the appropriate cells in Column A, Copy, select B1, on the Edit menu select Paste Special, Transpose. Delete Column A. HTH -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "Ty" wrote: > I have a spreadsheet with text in A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, ..... and so on. > > I would like to have the text in each one of those fields run down th...

Moving home inventory to newer version
I updated to Money 2007 and set up all my banking/investment files new (i.e. without importing froma previous file). However, I do want to append my new file with my home inventory from a previous file. I've delted all accounts from my previous file so that the only data remaining is my home inventory. How do I import this data into my new Money 2007 file? I've not messed with home inventory--is it an account that can be QIF exported? If not, my bet is that you can't get there from here. "DTM" <DTM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6410FB49-A...

ComboBox selected item
Hy everybody! I have a question. I created a ComboBox(list) on sheet 1, for example with 3 elements. If I selected one element I would like to appear this selected element in sheet 2. How can I do this? Regards Bal�zs -- ballabali ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ballabali's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29663 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=493815 If it's a combobox from the control toolbox toolbar, you could just assign the linked cell to that cell on the seco...

Item Quanity Report
Does anyone know why there is no "Available Quantity" column that can be shown in the Items Quanitity Report? I can get to it by subtracting the "Committed" items (say from work orders) from the original column but isn;t there a better way? You could add that as a column to the report. Make a copy of the Item Quantity report and rename the report like: "Custom - Item Quantity". Right click on the report and choose Properties and uncheck Read Only and press OK. Now open the report using Notepad. Scroll down the report and until you see all the columns and pa...

List in different formats
A short intro: I work for a company that sells dvds and cds. Every week we make a saleslist based on sale and expected sale of new titles. The problem is that I have to make the same list in different formats, based on what it's to be used for. The articles on every list is the same, but the articleinfo varies. I have to make the following formats: csv, doc, excel, html, ppt. The info are mainly text, but there is also a collumn with pictures. So to the question. Is it possible to make one list in excel, and then generate the rest of them from there? Today we use a lot of time every...

percentage of success in item adjusted by date
I am trying to figure out how to track the overall percentage of times something is done each day and have it automatically adjust each day with date function throughout the year. For example, if i wanted to track the percentage of days i worked out in the new year. In an excel sheet already set up with dates for the entire year and a column for work out, how can i see the percentage of times i enter a 1 for that date having it adjusted each day? Thanks -- Nathan Your question is quite ambiguous? Do you want to calculate the percentae of days that something happens, or do you w...

Call me naive but . . .
I just got my Quicken 2004 "sunset" letter from Intuit informing me that my online banking link would no longer work after April 30, 2007. I was not aware of this provision. No way would I have bought this product if I had known that three years down the road it would stop working. I keep my little construction business books on Quicken and the ability to download transactions from my bank is a significant feature for me. I wrote them a few nasty letters (of course, they're deaf) and threatened to walk to MS Money (before I knew or yet know what I'm in for). Can anyon...

Looking for Outlook 2000 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix, July 3 2003..
If anyone knows where I can get Outlook 2000 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix, July 3 2003 (fixes iCalendar import issues), I would love to get a pointer. Looks like it would cost me $35 to contact M$ for it, and I don't think that's appropriate for obtaining a fix for a bug in a software that I purchased with good money. No, it won't. If you call the support number, you'll hear an option for obtaining hotfixes. Ask for the exact hotfix you want and don't bring up any other problems and there should be no charge. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outloo...

How can i move a macro from one computer to another
i would like to move a macro from one computer to another i Excel Macros live in excel workbooks. So you can just copy that workbook with the macro to the other pc and open it there. TorToms wrote: > > i would like to move a macro from one computer to another i Excel -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com Or you could export the module containing the macro as a *.BAS file, email it to other computer then import to another workbook. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 07:05:48 -0500, Dave Peterson <ec35720@msn.com> wrote: >Macros live in excel workbooks. > >So ...

Rest Collection WCF Service failure
I have created a new Rest Service based on the Rest Starter Kit. When I run it in a hosted environment it fails with: IIS specified authentication schemes 'IntegratedWindowsAuthentication, Anonymous', but the binding only supports specification of exactly one authentication scheme. Valid authentication schemes are Digest, Negotiate, NTLM, Basic, or Anonymous. Change the IIS settings so that only a single authentication scheme is used I suggestions I have found suggests changes in th IIS settings, but becuase I run in a hosted environment it's not an option. I...

Call public procedure by variable
Access03/WinXP I've trying to research a solution but nothing has worked. Undoubtedly it's the way I have set up the code and am trying to call the procedure. Any help is appreciated. Module name is CommRun In CommRun, I have: Public Sub CR_Coding() On Error GoTo Err_Coding Dim QtrNo As Long Dim strFilter As String, ssql As String .....and then a whole series of queries to run.... End Sub A temp table has records for groups, each of which has a specific public procedure to run. The code bombs the Call command. Dim strCRName as String Dim db ...

Searching for different strings?
I have a formula that currently searches for the string "risking" and enters the amount found after it into the corosponding cell in colum A =IF(ISERROR(SEARCH("risking",$G31)),"",VALUE(MID(G31,SEARCH("risking",$G31)+ 8,SEARCH("to win",$G31)-SEARCH("risking",$G31)-8))) I would like to ammend this to seach for "risking" or "withdrawal". I can't seem for figure out the proper formatting I have tried =IF(ISERROR(SEARCH("risking""withdrawal",$G31)),"",VALUE(MID(G31,SEARCH("ris ...

Reporting Services authentication
Good day, We've enabled tracing in CRM and see only the following error in the tracing log, but occurring every few seconds. Anybody any idea what it means? [2007-05-02 14:55:18.6] Process: w3wp |Thread: 5644 |Category: Application |User: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 |Level: Error | AppReportsMenu.BuildReportsMenu >Error building context-sensitive reports: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: The permissions granted to user 'SRICHDB01\IUSR_SRICHDB01' are insufficient for performing this operation. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.Ac...

Internet Address on the POP Blank PO
I am trying to find the TK on how to add the Vendor Contact Email address to the Blank Purchase Order. I found one to add to the sales order but can't find the above. I know I have to create a calculated field and use the RW_GetINternetInfo function/ thanks -- Doug Article 874102. "Doug" <Doug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:86C11C10-6283-47AE-B069-605229D7C5BE@microsoft.com... >I am trying to find the TK on how to add the Vendor Contact Email address >to > the Blank Purchase Order. > > I found one to add to the sales order but c...

Exchange setup with externel spam service
Hi, When setting up exchange to work with an external spam filtering service how do you set the exchange server to only receive and sent to that IP? Do you set up a smart host or is this better handled on the firewall filtering to/from the IP? If you use a smart host do you use the public IP of the providor? How does it know what IP it comes from? Also...what sort of security risk is there if you have your exchange server behind a firewall and you forward all smtp traffic to the server without any filtering? Thanks - Wayne "Wayne" <Wayne@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

NT Service ServiceMain() function not opening database connection
Hi All :) I am writing a simple application that establishes a connection to a access database and writes 'firstname' and 'lastname' into a table called my name.I have a function called DOSQL() that does the same. I want the app. to run as a windows NT Service so I put the code in ServiceMain() and it seems service main won't let me establish a database connection even though running the app. as a standalone works fine. I also tried calling the function in the constructor for the class and that seems to work fine. It seems that I can call the function from anywher...

Not able to find out XML Difference
Hi, I am not able to find out the Delta XML. Requirement Spec: If I have a file with <ID>101</ID> <Name>BOB</Name> I want to add the changes made to the file like rows added , removed and modified. and then at some point of time need to undo the changes in the original dataset. I am using dataset that is populated from an XML file. If there are changes in the XML file the Delta XML should contain the Modified Column(Only), Added Row, and Deleted Row The diffgram doesn't helps in that. GetChanges method of diffgram when used with Rowstate.Deleted doesn't ...

Porting MFC app to Service
I have an application that uses CSocket to send and receive data. I need to port this application over to a Windows Service. I'd like to use Visual Studio 2005 if possible. Is it common to have MFC inside a service? I'd really like to make this transition as painless as possible by reusing the existing C++ socket code. How do I get MFC included into a service? Thanks much Eric Eric Margheim wrote: > I have an application that uses CSocket to send and receive data. I need > to port this application over to a Windows Service. > > I'd like to use Visu...

Current View
Someone mucked up a view of a calendar- five of the columns (including the Title) are greyed out on the Edit View page so I can't show them. What causes items to be greyed out? Generally it's a permission issue. Has someone modified the permissions on the list? -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "dgk" <dgk@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:iu18h5pa213df11mi6qb8sbg4nl0c7mf3u@4ax.com... > Someone mucked up a view of a calendar- five of the columns (including > the Title) are greyed out on the Edit View p...

Find an item on Stock Count Entry.
It seems there should be a way (perhaps an alternate Smartlist window) to find an item on the Stock Count Schedule and Entry screens. Is there already a solution for this, or is custom code required at this time? Rich, Are you asking that you would want to have a report/list of items that are saved in Stock Count Schedule? If this is what you're looking for, You can very much do it in Smartlist Buiolder by joining Tables Stock Count and Stock Count Line. Stock Count Line table will have all the data related to Items saved in Stock Count Schedule. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-G...