Serial Number Report

Is there a report that will give a list of all serial or lot numbers
available at a given point in time.  I know we can get this for items but
haven't found anything that will give the acutal serials at a specific date
in the past.

0
wendileigh (52)

Emailing report sections
Access 2007 I have a report that I sorted bye sales groups, In each sales group are the details. I need to email to each group their part of the report. I would even be ok with coping and pasting the groups. So far I have run into a blank wall.. Thanks in advance Bob Biss wrote: > Access 2007 > > I have a report that I sorted bye sales groups, In each sales group are > the details. > > I need to email to each group their part of the report. I would even be > ok with coping and pasting the groups. > > So far I have run into ...

adding a leading 00 to some loan numbers
I've got several thousand loan numbers which need to be updated to a ten-digit format by adding a leading 00. That's easy enough to do, HOWEVER, some of them have already been updated with the leading 00. What formula can I use to add 00 only to those which have not already been updated? Thanks. -- alan =right(rept("0",10)&a1,10) If the values are all numeric (not text), you could apply a custom format: Select the range format|cells|Number tab|Custom category 0000000000 or use a formula like this if the cell looks numeric: =text(a1,rept("0",10)) or =tex...

Inser a page number in MS Excel
I have list of name with their Contribution , i want to sub -total after every Page that why i want to enter page no before each name . Pleese help me ? Use the Subtotals command on the Data menu and check the box that says Page Break betwen Groups. You can then set the Page Number in the Custom Header or Footer section of Page Setup using the 2nd button from left HTH Sheila "Arindam Maitra" wrote: > I have list of name with their Contribution , i want to sub -total after > every Page that why i want to enter page no before each name . Pleese help > me ? ...

formula
Hi, I want to copy A1, A3, A5, A7 etc. into a seperate column, but when I try to copy it down, it doesn't seem to recognise my odd numbers request. What formula should I use? Thanks! Use =INDIRECT("A"&ROW(A1)*2-1) and copy down -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Georgyneedshelp" <Georgyneedshelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:464A8951-DB29-4907-AE09-AA7CE4F0C15A@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I want to copy A1, A3, A5, A7 etc. into a seperate column, but when I try to > copy it down, it doe...

Reports for Tasks
I have created a report that I would like to be able to run from the list view of Tasks. The report works fine. The report shows up when I open a Task. However, when I am looking at the list view of tasks, the report button is not visible. Does anyone know how I get this to appear? Do I have to edit the sitemap to add the button? TIA Saira I have the answer to my question. The grid bar does not change when swapping from Activities to Task, therefore I need to add Activities as the related object (when I upload the report). "Saira" <Saira@BayonetVentures.com> wrote i...

Paste a number as text
We often use the copy paste function to export some data from our software into excel for further analysis. In one colomn we have a text field which containes sometimes only numers like "23000.3000". If we copy and paste this field, the result in excel would be "23000.3". (It is interpreted as number) We tried already to add a ' before the value but the the ' is showed as normal letter. Is there any solution to paste any number as a text in Excel without programming a full Excel automation. Thank you for your help! If it's just one cell, format it as text ...

Layaway report
Does anyone know how I can run a report that would show payments made by the customer on a layaway? Rob, Thanks for the report. Now would you know how I can add the sales rep to the report??? "Rob" wrote: > Attached is a Layaway Payment report. You need to be using a NewsReader like > Outlook Express to be able to see the attachement. > Thank Jeff for posting this report before. > > Rob > > "Jack T" <JackT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:956D4184-B89D-4A1F-B461-0A890A08FC7C@microsoft.com... > > Does anyone kno...

New "Card Vault" retrieves card numbers in version 1.3
We have released a very useful application that I feel anyone could benefit from. With version 1.3 the credit cards are all masked, there is no way around this. They are also deleted from the batch table after the settlement so they cannot be retrieved at a future time. Before version 1.2 if there was a problem settling the batch you could just change the status in the visanetauthorization table and re-batch, this is not possible with version 1.3. If this ever happens with the new version you have to call the bank and they hopefully have the credit card number, you then have to re-ring in a tr...

Set Number of Previous Documents under FILE
When I open Excel and click on FILE on the menu bar, it only shows 4 previously opened documents. I want it to show 8-10 but can't find any options to change it. Can it be done? I have the student and teacher edition 2003. <Tools> <Options> <General> tab, Change number of entries by the "RecentlyUsedFileList". -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "Carolyn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Business Portal and Reporting Services on same server
Hello: There was a white paper published on CustomerSource for integrating BP 3.0 and SQL Reporting Services 2005 onto the same web server. We have both BP 3.0 and SRS 2005 correctly configured and are working just fine. BP is accessible to external customers and also works just fine. However, SRS does not. The white paper states that BP and SRS cannot be in the same web site and one of them needs to be running on a different web site and a different port. So, I set SRS to run on port 81. External users cannot view the SRS website on port 81. The firewall is also correctly configured to...

CRM REPORTS 01-18-07
Hi everyone. I've created reports using Reporting Services. I then imported these reports into CRM as part of a CRM development for a client. The client accesses our CRM website through the internet, using an ip address. They are then prompted for their credentials, which they then enter. They can successfully enter CRM, but cannot access our custom reports, however, they can access the standard CRM reports. I've successfully accessed CRM and the reports via the internet, using their credentials. Basically, I can access everything from my side, but they can only access CRM and ...

Report Builder 1.0 Filter Prompts
I have created an ad-hoc report and want to add a filter. I understand that the Report Builder will only pre-populate the 'in this list' for that filter if the list contains less than a pre-determined number of entries. Fair enough. However, where can I find out what this magical number is...it would certainly be handy if I could be allowed to set the pre-determine number myself, or at least view it. I found an article that said that value is in the DataSource (or the DataSourceView) but I have found nothing that tells me what the tag, or the location of that special ...

Calculated Control Refers to Multiple Reports
I have five reports, which for formatting reasons cannot be combined into one. They all open automatically with one command and need to be paginated as if they are one report. The number of pages for each report will differ depending on the data entered for each record. Pagination for each report sums the total number of pages ([Pages]) for the previous reports. The calculated control in the reports looks like this: report name: Report 2 control name: NewPage control source: =[Reports]![Report1]![Pages]+1 report name: Report 3 control name: NewPage control source: =[Reports]![Report1...

Find Discontinued Number
I have a spredsheet to a few columns and one of the field is check numbers. This column looks like this: Check # 101 102 103 106 107 109 110 .... 120 I want to find out which numbers are missing between 101 and 120. The result I want should be:104, 105,108... Could anybody help? Plumstone, There may be better ways of doing it but try: Sub tester() Dim x As Long Dim y As Long Dim n As Long Dim EndCell As Long Dim StartCell As Long Dim StartCol As Integer StartCell = 9 StartCol = 3 EndCell = Cells(Rows.Count, StartCol).End(xlUp).Row n = StartCell ...

Reports access
Hi how to block access to the reports for a group of users I don't believe you can do this. Bear in mind that a user will only see the records in a report that their security role permits them to with read access. Regards PeterC "usankar" wrote: > Hi > > how to block access to the reports for a group of users ...

rounding in report
in my report the unitprice field is rounding up. in the form it is 833.33 but in the report it is just 833.00? any suggestions? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200707/1 ...

changing report headings names
I would like to give the user the option of changing the report heading names, I can do this with the Docmd.openreport, stdocname, acviewdesign,,,achidden and then grab the current heading and display that heading and allow the user to change it. I then do a docmd.close acreport, stdocname, acSaveYes, this works just fine when I test but when I compile the program into a mde it doesn't like the it. Is there another way of doing this? Thanks for any help. Tom you can write the current heading names to a table, making sure the table holds only one record. add the table to the quer...

Exchange reporting/statistics
Hi all Does anybody knows if it is possible that Exchange (2003) can calculate how many e-mails that arrives in a public folder every day? Meaning if there is some kind of reporting that is available? And also if there is a way to say how many e-mails that have only been read but no other action, like forward, reply, etc. Appreciate some help here. Thanks. /ThomasO On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 09:29:56 +0800, "Thomas Olsen" <thomas_olsen44@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi all > >Does anybody knows if it is possible that Exchange (2003) can calculate how >many e-mails that...

easiest way to create gridlines in an Access 2003 report
Does anyone know an easy way to create gridlines in an Access 2003 report so that it resembles a spreadsheet, other than manually drawing vertical and horizontal lines? You can use the Line method of the report in its Page event. Use a loop to repeat at whatever grid size you want. Measurements are in twips, where 1440 twips = 1 inch This is how the Line method works: Me.Line (Me.ScaleTop, Me.ScaleLeft)-(Me.ScaleTop, Me.ScaleHeight), vbRed -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rathe...

articel number??????
Hello, I like to connect numbers and a description! For example: ___----------A B 1 1234 Watch 2 1235 Jeans If I put in a number I like to get the description automatic Maybe I put the number 1234 in A1 at a other sheet then I like to get the description Watch at b1. In Germany it is called �sverweis� but I don�t know the English function! Please Help me!!!! Thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Dominick Sheet1 Column A contains numbers. Shee...

Serial Dates
Hi everyone, Recently a co-worker came to me with a work sheet that she had been using to track dates that invoices were received. She told me the sheet was working fine one day. The next day, when she entered a date, the cell would only return the serial date no matter how she formatted the cell. The actual date would appear correct in the formula bar, but the cell showed only the serial date. We have tried everything I can think of to get the cells to format to show the date but have not had any success. I finally solved her delima by copying all the data to another new worksheet...

Excel default number format problem
I have a user with an incorrect default cell format in Excel. His default number of decimal places for a cell with numbers is set to 4 instead of 2. I have no idea how he caused this and I have no idea how to correct it. In case I'm being ambiguous, here is the procedure: Open a new Excel workbook, choose any cell and go to Format. In the Format Cell dialog box go to the Number tab and choose the Number category. The Decimal Places box will be set to 2 by default but in this user's Excel it is set to 4. How do I get it back to the default of 2? http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick...

vehicle maintance report
would like to locate a template suitable for keeping a file on a fleet of vehicles that i maintain at my place of work. as far as which one, repairs done, when, milage, parts used list, and other type comments. just need some thing simple, with room to explain what was done to a paticular vehicle. ...

where do I find the current user in crystal reports
Hi NG, topic says everything :-) Nicolas F�hrs Many Places Depending what you want to know? Active Directory, Deployment Manger, Web Cleint Top Left=20 Corner, OUTLOOK, Settings-Business Units-Users... Q >-----Original Message----- >Hi NG, > >topic says everything :-) > >Nicolas F=FChrs > > >. > ...

Cell Formatting to disp. ### numbers
I am trying to format the cells so that it only allows three numbers t be displayed. To be more descriptive: We work with zip codes quite often, but, we only use the first thre digits. Someone sent us a xls file with 12000 zip codes, in one column, and need to know how to make the column show only the first three digits o all the zip codes.. there is another problem, when I convert them to a numeric value, i removes the zero in front...ex. 08245, becomes 8245, but i need to kee that zero in front. Thanks -Eri -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Assuming your zip codes a...