Select which file to use in Integration Manager

I would like to be able to select the file that is to be imported with
Integration Manager at the time the integration is run. Is that
possible? Or can it only be set up for one file. Thanks for any help.

Bob

0
bobh815 (22)

You can use vbscript to prompt you for the file name.
You could use IM to use the standard Graphical UI to open file etc but that
can get complicated...
HS

"Bob Harrison" <bobh@tds.net> wrote in message
>I would like to be able to select the file that is to be imported with
> Integration Manager at the time the integration is run. Is that
> possible? Or can it only be set up for one file. Thanks for any help.
>
> Bob

0
HSalim (1270)
2/9/2006 4:57:41 PM
Sounds like it would be best to use the same file and handle keeping
historical data in the application that created the file. Thanks for
your input.

0
bobh815 (22)

How to Filter cells and save the file with certain criteria?
Hello. I have a Excel file that contains a large list of Tracking Numbers. The tracking numbers are from two sets of order types- Internet orders and Mail Orders. Orders that are from the Internet are matched up with a order number such as "5678". Orders from the mail-order side are designated by initials "MO". So in Excel it'll look something like this: trackingnumber orderid 123365656666 5467 152155896345 5468 123365634567 MO 152134567789 5469 152151234563 MO Is there a way to eliminate the Mail-Order rows and save the Excel file to ...

file send to as attachment outlook 2007
When using in word or excel command "send a copy of the document in an e-mail message as an attachment", outlook creats a new e-mail message with the document attached as it should be done. Then I add text in message body, and send the mail. It arrives only with the attachment. The text in message body disappears. This happens only if I work in outlook chache mode. My os is winXp Pro, and my server is SBS 2003. It used to work correct, until somthing happened. Any idea to solve? Thank you Zipi ...

How to turn off automatic resizing of the view to fit selected obj
When I select objects that partially fall outsize the current window (becasue I have zoomed in on a particular detail), PPT automatically resizes my view. This makes drawing/editingn of small objects in a larger drawing tedious and time consuming. In past versions of PPT this did not happen. How can I turn-off this automatic resizing of the zoom factorview ? PPT 2007, right? Apply SP2 for Office 2007. That will fix it. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/2007.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/...

Dynamic List Box using VBA
I wasn't really sure how to phrase this one -- this isn't your Typical Drop-Down List. I have a SELECT statement which queries SQL Server 2005 and displays the data in Excel. Let's say that a database lists products that have been delivered to 4 different cities, on 3 seperate days -- without knowing (in advance) the delivery dates, how could I create an input/drop-down field to allow the user to specify a particular date? I envision something like this: VBA code produces a list box of delivery dates based on a particular product and city. The user selects a delivery date ...

If I accidently replace a saved file can I retrieve the old file?
No. PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject. Have a look here: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm -- Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk "kamabiv" <kamabiv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A547F5D-AA2C-44D7-AEC7-8961A81AC4E5@microsoft.com... > ...

Best Practises setup with AD or File Server
Hi, We have a scenario where we are retiring out dedicated backup server. Currently we are using Symantec Backup Exec 11d. However, instead of replacing the dedicated server, their is a suggestion that I use existing servers for Backup Exec Are their known issues installing backup exec on a DC which also holds FSMO roles (PDC etc)? The other option is to install backup exec (and tape drive) on a file server which hosts the H and S drives. what do you think? I would use the file server. Presumably it is being accessed during the day when no backups are running. The b...

Using ExecuteQuery to get Listing of Cases
I'm attempting to programatically extract a listing of Cases (similar to the Cases listing in the Case Manager of the CRM app) using the Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.CRMQuery.ExecuteQuery() method. I can successfully extract Account and Contract info using ExecuteQuery, but I've been unsuccessful in locating a sample of a "QueryXML" string for listing Cases. This is my latest attempt, but I'm not even sure if "Incident" is the correct Entity for what I'm attempting. <fetch mapping='logical'> <entity name='Incident'> <order a...

Can I use a Report expression for queries?
Is it possible to use the following expression that is used in reports on queries? =[Sales]/Sum([Sales])*100 Or some expression to get the result. Thank you. No. In your query, you can refer to text boxes on a form, but not on a report. That's because of the way reports are formatted (sequentially.) Forms have a current record, which identifies which value you want. Reports don't. In the context of a query, there are other ways to get totals, such as DLookup(): http://allenbrowne.com/casu-07.html or a subquery: http://allenbrowne.com/subquery-01.html -- Allen Browne ...

OT: What tax software is everyone using this year?
TurboTax is too expensive ($40 + electronic filing fees), TaxCut is $30 and included filing fees, TaxAct is $20 for the same thing. Do Money 2006 Deluxe owners get any special offers on Taxcut? -- Aloke ---- to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com Excel. I'll probably use the Quicken free efile and then put my own data in the free state online system. "Aloke Prasad" <aprasad123@columbus.rr.invalid> wrote in message news:esnx6uG$FHA.3564@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > TurboTax is too expensive ($40 + electronic filing fees), TaxCut is $30 > and i...

Integrated My Day Options?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange In the Windoze Outlook client, you can create sidebars with tasks, upcoming appointments, etc. I used to have it organized almost identical to My Day but as a sidebar on the right of the main window. <br><br>In Entourage, it seems like the only way to do this is have 2 windows open ... Entourage Mail view and My Day. Is there any possible view config to allow me to see tasks and appointments in the Mail View? On 2010-03-26 09:17:37 -0400, craigtone@officeformac.com said:...

Question regarding the simultaneous use of tape drives
Hi folks, a customer of us wants to use DPM instead of their current Symantec solution. A question I coudn't answer was if they could use their 6-drive tape-robot to for example backing up and restoring at the same time. Thank you in advance for your support! -- Christoph Schmidt || IT Consultant @ TOP TECHNOLOGIES CONSULTING || MCITP EA If there 6 drives available in a library 6 tape related jobs can be run in parallel at any time. Thanks, Praveen D [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Christop...

Using a Button to increment numbers in a database among other things.
I know that it is difficult to assess and solve a problem without being able to look at it physically. Therefore I have included a download link to the database I am working on. http://rapidshare.com/files/41280411/logbook1.accdb.html I have been have some trouble with this database what I would like to do is set up the logdb form to increment the lab number field with the click of a button following a format of the last two digits of the year "-" "0000", otherwise I would just like the field to be entered with a format of "00"-"0000". I tried using a ...

I have SQL Server installed on my workstation, can I not use MSDE
I have SQL Server Developer Edition on my workstation and I don't really want another instance of SQL on my box. Is there anyway for MS CRM 1.2 to use my existing installation? If you are referring to the MSDE datastore for the SFO client, then no, there isn't. It will install a new instance, but many of the underlying files are shared amongst the instances. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 23 Apr 2004 10:07:41 -0700, ramirez2sma@hotmail.com (Shawn Ramirez) wrote: I have SQL Server Developer Edition on my workstation ...

Using Emit to Return a Value
Hello: I am trying to write a piece of code that can implement an interface's methods simply by returning a specified value. I am trying to see how Mock libraries are written. For instance, I have a piece of code that looks like this: MockFactory.CreateMock<ISomething>().Setup(something => something.Foo()).Returns("abc"); What I want to be able to do is somehow implement ISomething.Foo so that it returns "abc". However, I am having a hard time figuring out the Emit code for taking an arbitrary object and incorporating it. I've never want...

Can I use the value of a field as predeterminate value of another.
I am making a table to know who is working in each surgery in a heath center. For each day, I have a field "owner" (of the surgery) and another "working" (the one that really works that day there). But the majority of the days, the "owner" is who works in his surgery, so I want to establish the value of "owner" as predeterminate value of "working" . Is it possible? Thank you Not directly in the tables. You could do this in a form by making the value of one text box the default value of another text box. -- --Roger Carlson MS Access M...

Creating Add In Using VB 6 Error
I'm following the instructions in the customization guide: - using the example code to build activeX dll - ran regsvr32 - updated the reqistry for the hooks. Keep getting error - "Attempt to execute COM object 'project1.class1' failed. Could not create object". I have tried it on several machines and get same error - I must be missing something...........thanks ...

Starting with a new pst file
Hi, I would like to start with a blank pst file. I want to start again with no contacts, no emails, no appointments. How should I proceed to make this? Thanks for your help, Olivier Olivier Verdin <olivier.verdin@playcorporate.com> wrote: > I would like to start with a blank pst file. I want to start again > with no contacts, no emails, no appointments. Assuming Outlook 2002/2003, since you didn't think it important to mention your Outlook version, click File>New>Outlook Data File, Browse to where you want the new PST (or accept the default), give it a name ...

Intercept file download in IWebBrowser2
I have a MFC application host a webbrowser(IWebBrowser2).Basiclly ,I hope when user click a file download url(href="test.zip"),I can intercept the download message and process it by my own download component instead of IE itself. Is it possible? Any article will be help. Adv tks. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/browser/ext/overview/downloadmgr.asp "L.J.S" <bconline2002@hotmail.com> д����Ϣ����:Oc7j%23OcAFHA.612@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I have a MFC application host a webbrowser(IWebBrowser2).Basiclly ,I > hope ...

How can i use DAO Application
Hello freinds I have a software which is made in MFC and connected with MS Access 97 through DAO(Direct Access Object via MS jet Engine). Now i want to use same software for Postgresql and wanted to connected it through ODBC. Problem is that Old software has been developed for DAO,all main file like ,recordset,view doc r made for DAO. If i want to make it in ODBC,my classes like Set ,view Doc and other would be generated for ODBC. I dont know any option to use same software, Should i write whole software from the begining? I need ur help. thanks Sheikh ...

accidently deleted file
Somehow I deleted the file MSMONEY.EXE. It seems I did prior to a restore point on my system. Is there anyway to get it back? Thanks....Inker Reinstall Money from the CD. It won't affect your data - that is kept on the *.mny file. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Inker" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:072c01c3d799$f6d99a90$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Somehow I deleted the file MSMONEY.EXE. It seems I di...

Managing my CD library
Can I print a report of my library and if so how can I ? IS there a link possible between Windows media player and Access ? The Media Info Exporter from the WMP 9 Series Winter Fun Pack 2003 can do this: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/wm_winterfun.mspx Despite the fact that it says "WMP 9", it still works fine on newer versions of WMP. A walkthrough on how to use the plug-in is at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/knowledgecenter/howto/mediainfoexp.aspx Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk Normand Bee wrote: ...

3 instances of outlook in task manager
XP pro box office2000 with all the latest service packs. Outlook disappears and appears to be closed but three instances are running in task manager Stop top outlook.exe process and the other two open. Help ...

how can I get a publisher file to acrobat reader
I have a Regestration Form created in publisher 2003. When a confrence addtendee signs on to our web site they need to be able to click on a file (acrobat reader) Hopfuly, and download it and print it so they can fill out the form and mail it off. (I say acobat reader because that seems to be the most common way it's done. I dont see an export in publisher or a inport to acrobat. how can i make this happen You will need a third party program to create the pdf file. Adobe Acrobat but it's spendy or a freebee i.e., Primopdf or another commercial program of modest cost, i.e., PDF-XC...

put files together
Hi all, I have in a directory "summary" some 800 files with a number for a name, like 8, 23, 44, 124, 2045 up to somewhere in the 2500's. There is no list of all those file names. Each file is a workbook with only one sheet called "ABCD". I know that the last cell used will be a cell in column H. I also know that the content of that cell will be ==== (4 to 7 times =). Column H will contain text, blanks (empty cells), numbers and other characters (like f.i. =). The number of rows used will be at least 6 and could be as much as 200 or so (25 is typical). I need ...

Hide toolbars when file opens
Hi all, I have created a file for people to use to get quotes. When the file opens, I do not want them to have access to any toolbars. How can I hide these when the file is opened, but only for this file - not any others that the user may subsequently open. All that they may need to do, is print the page out after getting a quote. Many thanks. Rob You can use this in the Thisworkbook module Rob Private Sub Workbook_Activate() Dim bar As CommandBar For Each bar In Application.CommandBars bar.Enabled = False Next End Sub Private Sub Workbook_Deactivate() Dim bar As C...