Security Task ID - Create Return

I am trying to allow permissions to the "Create Return" form in Security Role
Setup.

The form is reachable at
Transactions > Sales > Sales Transaction Entry > Additional > Create Return.

However, this form is not listed under Security Role Setup, as "Create
Return".

Does anyone know which Security Task IDs must be checked to allow access to
this form?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

------=_NextPart_0001_78EADE6D

Hi Jim

I resolved your question in less than 30 seconds with the free Support Debugging Tool for Microsoft Dynamics GP.

I just used the Resource Information window and typed in the Display Name of Create Return.  It identified the window as the
SVC_RMA_Create_Return form in the Field Service dictionary.

I then clicked the Security Button and expanded the System Level node in the tree to see that the form is on the Security Task
TRX_FSS_RT01* and is used by the Roles RT_Agent and RT_Manager.

So, you will need to add one of those two roles to your users.

For more info

http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2009/08/05/installing-the-support-debugging-tool-for-microsoft-dynamics-
gp-faq.aspx

http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/11/10/microsoft-dynamics-gp-application-level-security-series.aspx

David

David Musgrave [MSFT]
Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP

http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics

mailto:David dot Musgrave at microsoft dot com
http://blogs.msdn.com/DevelopingForDynamicsGP

Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft policy.

------=_NextPart_0001_78EADE6D

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang3081{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi Jim
\par
\par I resolved your question in less than 30 seconds with the free Support Debugging Tool for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
\par
\par I just used the Resource Information window and typed in the Display Name of Create Return.  It identified the window as the SVC_RMA_Create_Return form in the Field Service dictionary.
\par
\par I then clicked the Security Button and expanded the System Level node in the tree to see that the form is on the Security Task TRX_FSS_RT01* and is used by the Roles RT_Agent and RT_Manager.
\par
\par So, you will need to add one of those two roles to your users.
\par
\par For more info
\par
\par http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2009/08/05/installing-the-support-debugging-tool-for-microsoft-dynamics-gp-faq.aspx
\par
\par http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/11/10/microsoft-dynamics-gp-application-level-security-series.aspx
\par
\par David
\par
\par David Musgrave [MSFT]
\par Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP
\par Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific
\par
\par Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions)
\par http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics
\par
\par mailto:David dot Musgrave at microsoft dot com
\par http://blogs.msdn.com/DevelopingForDynamicsGP
\par
\par Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft policy.
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_78EADE6D--

0
dmusgrav
2/1/2010 4:05:22 AM
------=_NextPart_0001_8942015C

Hi Jim

Please let us know if you need anything else?

Thanks

David

David Musgrave [MSFT]
Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP

http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics

mailto:David dot Musgrave at microsoft dot com
http://blogs.msdn.com/DevelopingForDynamicsGP

Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft policy.

------=_NextPart_0001_8942015C

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang3081{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi Jim
\par
\par Please let us know if you need anything else?
\par
\par Thanks
\par
\par David
\par
\par David Musgrave [MSFT]
\par Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP
\par Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific
\par
\par Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions)
\par http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics
\par
\par mailto:David dot Musgrave at microsoft dot com
\par http://blogs.msdn.com/DevelopingForDynamicsGP
\par
\par Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft policy.
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_8942015C--

0
dmusgrav

Need Help with Creating a Multi-part Rule for Outlook 2003
Hi all -- Has anyone else come across the need to do the following: * Have a rule that copies and then forwards all non-domain generated e-mail to another e-mail address. For example: - Have all e-mail sent by anyone within the xyz.com domain to remain in the Inbox, but anything not sent by someone within xyz.com will be copied and forwarded to another recipient. If any one knows of a way to accomplish the above or if it is not possible, please reply here. Sincerely, Ralph Greenberg, MCSA Set a rule to copy/forward all mail items (no defining crit...

create rule based on the DISPLAYED from field
Hi Group, I'm using Outlook 2007. Is it possible to create a rule that searches the text displayed in the "from" field? I would like to delete messages with certain offensive words in the "from" field, but I'm unable to find any rule that does that. I can see the words of "interest" if I go to Message options / Internet headers, but how do you build a rule based on that ? thank you, andy use a 'words in the header' rule. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchan...

Create link in publisher to folder stored on same web site
I created my web page in Publisher and succesfully published it. I draged and dropped a folder on my ftp site. I tried, without success, to place a hyperlink from my web page to open the folder. Please advise if it is possible to create the link and of so how it can be done. Thanks. Bob. On your webpage use a name or image, i.e., The cars folder is available here. Using the mouse highlite the word here and select Insert, Hyperlink. The hyperlink would read /cars Note the cars folder and the link to it are case sensitive. That's it. don Vancouver, USA "Bob W" <Bo...

Domain Admin can't create mailbox
I think I may have worked myself out of a certain permission and I can't figure out which one it is. I'm a domain admin but I can't add a mailbox to a user account through ADUC. Most time, running domainprep will solve permission problems, without negative impacts... -- "JBeckett [MCSA]" <JBeckettMCSA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B2DBE79-A70B-4300-9504-2BD599EBB781@microsoft.com... >I think I may have worked myself out of a certain permission and I can't > figure out which one it is. I'm a domain admin but I can't add a ...

Named range(s) of non-adjacent cells return #VALUE! error in array formulas
I have ranges made up of non-adjacent cells from one worksheet and I get a #VALUE! error when I try to do any conditional count or sum calculation with an array formula on either or both of them. Each range is a selection of 32 non-adjacent cells from a single column. The cells contain array formulas that return percentages. Example of range values I8: 5.9% I11: 12.1% I14: 22.3% I17: 0.0% I was able to get values returned from simple functions like Max and Min but the following example gives me the #VALUE! error: {=SUM(IF((Rng>0),1,0))} =COUNTIF(Rng,"<.0125") Any wisdom ...

Do rules created in Outlook apply to external emails received?
We are posting a few jobs for our company. What I did was created 2 new accounts and email addresses and gave permissions to the Director who now can open their Inbox within her Outlook. I created a new rule for each mailbox that states email "Sent only to me" to apply this rule "Have server reply using a specific message". Basically the message is the auto response email stating thank you and we have recieve your resume. I've tested from my internal account and get the auto response with the message and our company logo just like I set it up. However I do not ge...

Security Issue 08-26-04
Hello, I performed a test installation, with only 1 BU (TEST). In the RBU I made a new role with only "user" rights (access level) for accounts. To my surprise, the account (in the BU TEST) with the new role could not only see all accounts (assigned to other accounts, no teams,) but could also change the info in the account fields!! So, access level = User, people with that role should have the priveliges: 1. Records they own, 2. Shared with them, 3. Shared with a team of wich the user is a member. Those three conditions are not valid for the existing records and the user should not...

Administrative task progress
I want to know if the team member enter some hours in administrative tasks. now where we can track these hours which we entered in administrative tasks .. and how where we can create reports where we can check the team members project tasks actual hours and administrative hours. Sam- -What version of Project are you running? "Sam" wrote: > I want to know if the team member enter some hours in administrative tasks. > > now where we can track these hours which we entered in administrative tasks > . and how where we can create reports where we can check t...

if false return a zero
i have the following formula that compares values between two worksheets. If the value is true it returns the value on a specific cell. If the value is false, it is returning a blank but I need it to return a zero instead. I can't for some reason make it work...anyone has any idea why? =IF($A8=INDIRECT("[SDS2005CE.xls]we"&$BU8&"!$L$3"),INDIRECT("[SDS2005CE.xls]we"&$BU8&"!N"&COLUMNS($A$1:E5)+16),0) Try a quick check to ensure zero values are not suppressed on the sheet: Click Tools > Options > View tab > Check "...

Can I quit an app during InitInstance and return success??
I'm trying to modify my application so that it can be called once during installation (with elevated status on Vista) to register my license files. I would like this initialisation call to happen without displaying the application on the screen. I parse the command line and detect the /Install parameter inside my apps InitInstance method. If I return false from this method, then Vista detects this as a failed run and aborts my installation process. However, if I return true from this method then my app remains open (invisibly) and the install never finishes. This must be a common ...

Cannot create C# proxy for Axis SOAP service?
I've goggled a few posts about this but haven't found a definitive answer. I have an Apache Axis SOAP web service that I ned to write a C# client for. When I point VS.Net Studio 2003 at my Axis WSDL, I get the following error message from VS.net: - Report from 'WSDL Document' is 'There is an error in XML document (46, 16).'. - Namespace prefix 'impl:urn' is not defined. - Report from 'DISCO Document' is 'Discovery document at the URL http://10.3.158.101:8080/DDServer/services/urn:DDSoapService?wsdl could not be found.'. - The document fo...

Creating a new form everytime a contact is made
I have created a database in Access 2003 to keep track of all of the data needed for our hospital based bariatric program. The forms created work well. However now my problem arises that originally there was one contact about a month after surgery and the information filled in. Now the staff would like to show multiple contacts for that same patient using the same questions but on differant days or months. What I am trying to avoid is creating a giant form with the same fields listed six times because they might contact the patient once a month for six months or possibly daily ...

Outlook Tasks #6
I'm using Outlook 2003 on an Exchange Server. I'm a manager and I assign a task to someone and they accept it. They leave the company without the task being marked completed. I wish to "recall" the task (similar to recalling a message) and assign it to someone else. ...

Publishing to Web
We have just upgraded from Publisher 2000 to 2003. Now when we publish to the web each of the images creates their own page with a link back to their original location; and the file which has 38 pages when open in the computer has over 600 pages when viewed from the internet. What has happened? How can we fix this? ...

Use Query or Macro to Creat enew Database
I need to figure out a way to create a new database from within an existing database during a process in which i am running several queries. the new database name will have a generic name like "Quarterly..." but will then be concatenated with the quarterly submittal date in a specific format (e.g., 20070601) I'm thinking i could create a query to determine the quarterly date and then concatenate with the other part of the file name, but how would i actually create a process for creating a new database (in a specified directory) from within my existing directory. any sugg...

Smartlist Builder View Security
I have a poweruser who builds Smartlist reports but she does not have access to SQL. When she creates a new report using an existing View, the user always gets a blank Smartlist report (exploring...completed... no records). We followed the advice to mark all tables and views in SmartList builder security but that never seems to do the trick. I am running grant.sql on all our companies now. Does she have to come to me to run the script every time she has a new report? Why doesn't the Smartlist Security option add DYNGRP to the view security? thanks Because Smartlis...

MS ACCESS & SQL 2005 Security
We have a 3rd party database that is weak when it comes to security. In order to use a particular tool, users require access to custom db roles which have upd/ins/del permissions on the back end database. We have published this tool through citrix. The business users now wish to access the database using MS Access to run reports directly against some views in the database but they do not want to use MS Access hosted on Citrix. I can give them seperate accounts with only select access to the views but how can I prevent them from connecting directly to the database with their ...

Previewing the email a template creates
In my opinion ... and I'm almost always right : ) ... Templates are of no use unless the subsequent email can be previewed. Users are not going to select 50 leads and send them an email without being able to view the text and formatting on its way out. The template may have been created by someone else which means the user would be taking an enormous leap of faith in using the template. That’s just asking for trouble. Likewise, a Customer Service rep wouldn’t use a template to tell a customer how to fix a particular issue unless they could preview the email. I assumed the deve...

Creating mailbox fails
Hi Does anyone knows why, when creating new user in AD it does not creates it´s mailbox in Exchange 2000 server just user account My config is following: Windows 2000 server SP4, Exchange server 2000 SP3+ KB824282 patch. Server was promoted to DC previously and Exchange 2000 mailboes were moved from another server with same config.Thanks. In article <E4411033-7169-42FB-981A-1B65C84B2675@microsoft.com>,=20 anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says... > Hi, > Does anyone knows why, when creating new user in AD it does not creates i= t=C2?s mailbox in Exchange 2000 server just ...

Prove these security patch
--ygbrmvephuak Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="frvtdnazzwsad"; type="multipart/alternative" --frvtdnazzwsad Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="efznsleqavusze" --efznsleqavusze Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "March 2004, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to...

ESM error ID c1030af2 "Internal Server Error"
Hi all, We are in progress of upgrading from our 2000 domain and Exchange to 2003. So far we have deployed a w2003 server, upgraded to a DC and transfered the FSMO roles from the old W2K DC. The W2K DC has been demoted to a member server this server hosts Exchange 2000. Exchange 2003 has been installed on the new 2003 DC in the same site as the E2K. We now come to mgrate Exchange 2000 from the old DC to the new DC with Exchange 2003. As described in Q307917 Removing the first Excahnge 2000 Server from the site, we attempt to connect to the Public folders using ESM to replicate and g...

In Dialog Based application are you Create View class.
Hai, In Dialog Based application are you Create View class. Thank you, Bye You should not need a view a MFC Dialog based appliation. If you do, look at SDI/MDI instead. You can use a CFormView based view which uses a dialog as a template in Doc/View paradigm. --------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com You can create a view in a dialog: http://www.codeproject.com/docview/dfv.asp But I haven't seen that done very often. I tend to just use an SDI or MDI framework for anything that needs a view class. Tom "jagadeesh" <jagadeeshbabu.mca@gmail.com> wrote in mes...

Excel 2007 .xlk file
Can anyone tell me why Excel 2007 will sometimes create a backup file, on its own, with a .xlk extension? I've searched Excel help, the Internet, and MS's site, but can't find any info. I'm interested to know under what circumstances these files are created, because the behavior seems a bit random to me. Thanks Not random at all. A backup file is created when that option is set for the file in question. It is set on the file itself. See, Save As, Tools, General Options, Always create backup. Tony wrote: > Can anyone tell me why Excel 2007 will ...

MailBox Security #4
I have a user's account that was disabled. It's only been a few days and the user requested an exported list of his contacts. I tried to open the mailbox myself and got the error that the Information Store can't be opened". I figured this was a permissions issue so I used AD and under mailbox rights I added myself as full mailbox access. I still can't access it. I noticed that Domain Admins had "deny" access to maiboxes, this was inherented. I reset the users password and logged in as that user, and tried to access the mailbox and got "my attemp...

Secure Dist List
I need to create a dist list that has the following attributes 1- Only certain people can use this list. 2- The sender and receiver can not expand the list to see who is in the list. What is the best way to do this?? Thanks 1. set the permissions on the QBDL, who can send e-mail to, it is on the properties 2. Create QBDL since members are going to be build dynamically, Users wont be able to see the membership of QBDL http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Query_Based_Distribution_Groups.html http://www.consultusa.us/index.php?itemid=8 -- Best regards, Good Luck Oz Ozugurlu _____________...