Salesperson reports.

Hello.

Is there any way to find any reports for salespersons? (not standart one)
For example I need:
Quotes for last week, Orders for last week, Invoices for last week.
Invoices for last year and so on?

Any suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks.

Vitali

0
vitvov (85)

How about SmartList?

"Vitali V" <vitvov@dynamo-ny.com> wrote in message

Hello.

Is there any way to find any reports for salespersons? (not standart one)
For example I need:
Quotes for last week, Orders for last week, Invoices for last week.
Invoices for last year and so on?

Any suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks.

Vitali

0
victoria (3340)
11/15/2004 5:05:18 PM
You are right!
Thanks a lot!

And what about history/posted/void invoices/orders/quotes?
Any suggestions.

Vitali

"Victoria" <victoria@flex-solutions.com> wrote in message
> How about SmartList?
>
> "Vitali V" <vitvov@dynamo-ny.com> wrote in message
>
> Hello.
>
> Is there any way to find any reports for salespersons? (not standart one)
> For example I need:
> Quotes for last week, Orders for last week, Invoices for last week.
> Invoices for last year and so on?
>
> Any suggestions are very welcome.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Vitali

0
vitvov (85)
11/15/2004 7:18:20 PM
Vitali,

SmartList should be able to help you with this as well - add some columns
and filter on them.  Here are some I would think should help you:

in Sales Transactions:
Void Status
Document Status
Document Type

is Receivables Transactions:
Void Status
Document Status
Document Type

Even thought they are called the same thing, they will bring different
results since the Sales Transactions is looking at Sales Order Processing
tables and Receivables Transactions is looking at Receivables Management
tables.

SmartList with some filtering should give you the raw data you're looking
for.  If you are looking for something that brings all this data together
and makes it look pretty with subtotals, etc., then you probably want a
Crystal report.

Hope that helps,
Victoria

You are right!
Thanks a lot!

And what about history/posted/void invoices/orders/quotes?
Any suggestions.

Vitali

"Victoria" <victoria@flex-solutions.com> wrote in message
> How about SmartList?
>
> "Vitali V" <vitvov@dynamo-ny.com> wrote in message
>
> Hello.
>
> Is there any way to find any reports for salespersons? (not standart one)
> For example I need:
> Quotes for last week, Orders for last week, Invoices for last week.
> Invoices for last year and so on?
>
> Any suggestions are very welcome.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Vitali