Sales/Purchases Tax Master (TX00201) table

Dynamics GP 9.0

There are two user defined fields (TXUSRDF1 and TXUSRDF2) in the
Sales/Purchases Tax Master (TX00201) table but I can not find a screen that
gives access to these. Can someone point me in the right direction?
--
ToddR
0

ToddR:

I see those fields in the TX00201 table but they do not appear on the window
by default when you go into Tools>Setup>Company>Tax Details.

I was able to go into modifier and add those two fields to the window and
when I added them to the window and made them editable I was able to get them
on the window and type in a value for both of them.  When I hit SAVE my
records were written to the table.

It appears you would have to add those fields in modifier first and then you
can start writing values to those two particular fields.

Of course when you change the window in modifier you will also have to go
into security and grant access to the modified window for whatever users you
want to have access to those two new fields you added with modifier.

Hope that helps some,

JG

"ToddR" wrote:

> Dynamics GP 9.0
>
> There are two user defined fields (TXUSRDF1 and TXUSRDF2) in the
> Sales/Purchases Tax Master (TX00201) table but I can not find a screen that
> gives access to these. Can someone point me in the right direction?
> --
> ToddR
0
jg (155)

filling a control in a continuous form with a field from a table
I had posted this under "Access Reports" in error and received a response and responded. Please follow the dialog for an explaination of my question: Original Question: I have a form with the fields: date, client, atty, time, billable and description. All these fields update the Time Sheet Table. I want the atty field to automatically take the attorney's name from the table Attorney which contains one field called Atty. So for I can only figure out how to use a combo box to chose the Attorney table field. Response Received: Your combo box to select the at...

How can I change the default way pivot tables summarize by
By default, pivot tables summarize data by "Count". Is there a way to set the default as "Sum", which seems to be more widely used. If the data is all numeric, then you get "Sum of". If you have any non-numeric (including spaces), you get "count of". Maybe you could record a macro that builds the pivottable the way you like. Or you could use a utility from Debra Dalgleish that can do this (and lots more): http://www.contextures.com/xlPivotAddin.html Jorge wrote: > > By default, pivot tables summarize data by "Count". Is there a way...

Pivot Table Dates
I'm bringing in data from an external database & creating a Pivot table with grouped dates (Eg months) when this table is copied and the date grouping changed from say months to qtrs it changes the original to qtrs as well is it possible to avoid this happening without creating seperate workbooks Many thanks Neil Thompson You can always create another Pivot table within the same workbook, but not link it to the existing one, You will pay the price in terms of filesize, but it will fix your problem. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel ...

Table Import
Hi all. New to Great Plains but the administration of the system has been dumped in my lap. We have on certain workstations GP running with Table Import Definitions defined on them and on other workstations the list of definitions is blank. In what file in the EEnterpriseXX directory are these definitions stored? Thanks, Art Martin The files are located on the workstation in the following tables. SY50000.idx SY50000.dat SY50100.idx SY50100.dat Leslie "ArtMartin" wrote: > Hi all. New to Great Plains but the administration of the system has been > dumped in my lap....

Report Writer table relationships
I need to add the ship to address from SOP30200 to the RM Aged Trial Balance w/options in Report Writer.... is anyone aware of a table relationships that could be linked... You can do this with Report Writer and VBA. I am not aware that you can establish a relationship between RM tables and SOP tables because of the keys involved. Take a look at David Musgrave's blog for examples on how to accomplish this. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot....

Grouping in Pivot Tables #2
Issue 1: I have a table which has Job Number on the left, with inner division by Revenue/Cost Group, then individual Cost or revenue codes. Along the top are year and month columns. I have manually selected which cost or revenue codes to include in "Revenue" group and "Cost" group by highlighting etc and it all looks OK at the moment. There are about 60-70 cost/revenue codes so this is a bit of a pain. The cost/revenue codes are alphanumeric and are not consecutive in our chart of accounts. Codes are usually of the format LNNNLLL. Individual jobs use a subsection of the...

Master Slide defaults
Is it possible to create a master slide without having a text or bullet placeholder and have that master be the default when inserting a new slide? I've created a new slide template with only a title placeholder on the slide master; however, every time I try to insert a new slide, the slide comes in with a text box that is not present on the master slide. Though there are multiple masters slides in the template, the default master desired when inserting new slides is the layout that contains only the title placeholder. Shyam Pillai has a "default layout" ad...

How to add a description to an excel table
Hello, how can I add a decription to an excel table? I want to set a name and a description of a table content. So I know, what data is contained in a table. My workspace contains more than one table. bye Click on any cell in your table(s). Then Insert > Comment -- Gary''s Student "Przemyslaw" wrote: > Hello, > how can I add a decription to an excel table? > I want to set a name and a description of a table content. So I know, what > data is contained in a table. My workspace contains more than one table. > bye ...

Hiding Pivot Table Toolbar from a macro
I have recorded several macros to create different pivot tables that I repeatedly use. When I first recorded them, I forgot to close the Pivot Table Toolbar before I stopped recording and it appears each time I run a macro to create the tables. That was OK for a while until I had finished modifying the individual macros to have the tables look just like I want and where I want them. Now I would like to do away with the Pivot Table Toolbar by code at the end of each macro. How to do that is beyond me. Maybe it can't be done but that doesn't stop me from wanting to do it. Will ...

Splitting Tables
Hi all Currently I have inherited a Database that has all of the customer and employees in one table. The Table has fields for company name address etc. The problem is when a new customer employess is enter the whole details of the company name address etc have to be re entered. I would have like to create seperate tables to store the Customer names and addresses and then link it to a table containing the customer employees. The table currently contains about 10000 entries so retyping it all is not an option. Is there an automatic way of splitting the tables, removed doubled entries and...

GP Table Structure
I too am learning Crystal Report. Its clear that understanding GP tables is key to writing Crystal Reports. It is also clear that comprehensive information regarding GP Table Structure is very hard to come by. Is there a textbook available that defines table names and inter relationships. Ed, Your best bet is the Microsoft Dynamics GP Software Development Kit (SDK) documentation. Accolade Publications also publishes a set of useful titles exclusively dedicated to explain in detail the flow of information and posting ("Information Flow & Posting") and other tricks of th...

changes to pivot table labels
Hi I have a pivot table that reads data from an OLAP cube, is it possible to prevent users from changing the row labels Regards, AQ ...

load cobol file to sql table
hi, Anyone knows how to load a cobol file to sql server table? I tried bulk insert, I got problem with the special char 3 small square + / If I select the records I don't see any char after 3 sqare + / thanks, Don't know the file structure, but if it's a some form of fixed-width or delimited file you can use SSIS, or you can use BULK INSERT/bcp with a format file. "Mecn" <mecn@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:u9toxhEdKHA.4952@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > hi, > > Anyone knows how to load a cobol file to sql server table? > &g...

Eliminating empty rows in Pivot table
Problem is that you can't simply filter out some data field because in some row fields they have values and at some they don't. So what I essentialy need is for those rows to exist when they contain data and to be erased when not containing data.I hope that it+s possible in excel 2007 Hi, Click on the immediate cell to the right of the Grant Total (for columns) cell, and press Auto Filter. This will get the auto filter drop down on the Grand Total column. Now filter out the Blanks. Hope this helps. -- Regards, Ashish Mathur Microsoft Excel MVP www.ashishma...

How best to set up credit card purchases which are paid out of chequing
I want to make purchases with a credit card... which I will immediately pay off thru my chequing account. With the credit card acct. I can specify the categories of purchases for budget & reporting purposes, but what do I put on the chequing account for my credit card payment? Won't that show as extra expense on my budget ?? How best to handle it? Also, how best to handle cash withdrawls from ATM from chequing acct. Creatinfg an account called cash is what I'm doing but when I fund it from chequing... it is like extra income and will distort my income amounts....no?? In micros...

Table question
I have WinXP. I created a Table in WordPerfect (6.1) and then opened it up in Word (2003) so I could send it to some people who only have Word. In both instances (WP and Word), there is a blank page at the end that I don't know how to get rid of. Doing Delete on the last table page, or Backspace on the blank page, doesn't work because the cursor is inside the table at the end. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks! "Joy" <joymp2@nospambellsouth.net> wrote in message news:#udUI1CfKHA.2188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I have WinXP. I...

Add Data To Pivot Table
I made a report, requested by our sales reps, that included sales figures for various customers and territories over the last few years, showing month to month totals per rep. But ... How can I update the report on a monthly basis now? Instead of having to go back and run the whole report over again each month, I mean. I just want to be able to add in the next month's totals to the figures already in the previous report, but I see no way to 'undo' the previous setup to add in the new stuff, or merely combine the new figures with the old. What am I missing? Any help ap...

Synchronize changes between a workbook and a "master file".
This was in a previous post but after thinking through the result of my request, I realized I was asking the wrong question. The goal: Synchronize changes between a workbook distributed to multiple users and either a separate workbook or another source to be imported into an Access database. The scenario: I distribute a workbook that is maintained by outside sources (agents). The workbook contains two tabs/sheets, “Location” and “Technician”. The agents change their workbooks daily and the changes need to be “reported” back to me so the data can be massaged and imported into an Access...

comments in pivot table
As I understand that comments in pivot tables are linked to the cell and not to the data, I am looking for other solution to input comments in pivot table. I need the comment to be linked to a specific row. ...

Unit Cost on Invoice defaulting from Purchase Order
The unit cost per line item on an invoice matching transaction (POP) defaults from the purchase order instead of the shipment transaction. In cases where the user has entered a shipment without a purchase order, the unit cost defaults from the 'last unit cost' field for that creditor/item combination. Is it possible to have the unit cost on the invoice matching transaction default from the shipment transaction? Are you sure you want to do this? A purchase order is normally considered a contract between buyer and seller. If the PO establishes a price and the vendor ships withou...

Pivot Table Running Delta total
How can I run a runnin delta total on a pivot table instead of a sum? the operation instead of sum would be from column Type D-S and the totals shold be the result of the first week plus next etc. Sum of Qty WK WK of PastDue 1004 1005 1006 1007 Part # Type pastdue 1/23/2010 1/30/2010 2/6/2010 2/13/2010 part1 D 14010 S 1000 1000 part1 Total 14010 1000 1000 part2 D 360 S 180 part2Total 360 180 part3 D 600 S 600 part3 Total 600 600 part4 D 7980 2580 S 2040 part4 Total 7980 4620 ...

VC++6, DAO, Access, create table
I'm trying to create a table using the Execute method of CDaoDatabase. However, when trying these statements I get the corresponding errors shown below TRIED: CREATE TABLE Kund (Kundnr NUMBER PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL, Namn TEXT(40) NOT NULL, Ort TEXT(30)) ERROR MESSAGE: Syntax error in CREATE TABLE statement. TRIED: CREATE TABLE Kund (Kundnr NUMBER PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL, Namn TEXT NOT NULL, Ort TEXT) ERROR MESSAGE: Syntax error in CREATE TABLE statement. That error message is not very helpful. Is there a way to see more exactly what the error is? Or if you don't know that, maybe yo...

Opening a window with VBA/storing data in a separate table
Hi all, First Question---- I have a third party application (Additional Inventory Fields in the ActNow series from Hawk Mountain) that currently is accessed from the Extra menu while in item maintenance. I have added a button to the item maintenance form and I am trying to figure our what VBA code I need to put in so that when the user clicks on the button that it launches the form that is currently accessed via the menu. This is not currently a VBA form but the window that comes with the application. I have tried to put an "OnUserChanged" event on the button with a FormName.Open...

Value Sales Tax in Inventory?
We are a construction company that uses Great Plains. I believe since the company was started we processed sales like a retailer. We bought inventory tax exempt and charged sales tax at the time of the sale. We then would file our sales tax return to the state of Kansas. We have changed how we handle this starting in 2008 which is the way contractors are suppossed to handle sales tax. We will pay sales tax when we purchase inventory and sell it to our customers "tax free". I am pretty sure how most of this will work, but I am struggling with the decision of whether to va...

Unable to Import a table from word
Hi When I try and import a table from word 2000 into pub 2000 I get the following messag An error occurred when attempting to import the text. Publisher was unable to successfully import the text. How can I import the table? Thanks in Advance Vipin Samuel vipin@mdgreenview.ab.ca ...