Sales Open Order Report with PROFIT MARGIN

Hi, does anybody knows if it's possible to modify the Sales Open Order Report
whith Report Writer to include a field with a Profit Margin? Or is there a
way to get the info from the Sales Open Order Report using SmartList? We're
using GPv.8.0
Thanks.
--
National Packaging Services

When using a perpetual inventory method the COGS is not calculated until the
Invoice is posted. Therefore the profit margin cannot be determined on an
Order.  You can use the Current Cost field to estimate, but the amount may
change once the Order is transferred to an Invoice and then the Invoice is
posted.

"NPS user" wrote:

> Hi, does anybody knows if it's possible to modify the Sales Open Order Report
> whith Report Writer to include a field with a Profit Margin? Or is there a
> way to get the info from the Sales Open Order Report using SmartList? We're
> using GPv.8.0
> Thanks.
> --
> National Packaging Services
0
LeslieVail (702)

open two different Access reports

opening .pst archives

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Input to custom reports

opening a .docx with word 2004

Effectively stoping open relay.
I have a client who started using exchange 2003 few days back. This client is having more than 12 subnets starting from 172.27.50.0, 172.16.0.0 to 172.27.0.0 and 10.172.172.0 & 10.172.173.0 subnets in different location in town which are conneted by DSL. This users are connecting to the Exchange server 172.16.5.25. Most of these users are POP3 users. I have 2 SMTP Virtual Server running. Default SMTP Virtual server 172.16.5.25 and the second for Externel. In the Mail connector I have added only the external as the local bridgehead server. In the relay properties of the internal I...

Order Dog
Is anyone interfacing to Order Dog through RMS? We have a large prospect who uses Order Dog for ordering, but will (hopefully) use RMS as the POS. Rob Yep have customer that uses both "Wrauberto" <Wrauberto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47C6B043-6C34-496E-BC1C-F2786A3EAC86@microsoft.com... > Is anyone interfacing to Order Dog through RMS? We have a large prospect > who > uses Order Dog for ordering, but will (hopefully) use RMS as the POS. > > Rob ...

isinteg reports configuring tstmgr failed : ecBadVersion
we have lost our mail after NAV did it's worst. have performed eseutil /p and /d as suggested elsewhere now get error from isinteg help please Update - have now sorted this thanks ...

Crystal Report Launch 2
(sorry to repost this thread, but this was too old and I got no respones!) Can anyone explain this better? I can't find any documentation about this.........and techknowledge seems to be useless: http://www.greatplains.com/TechKnowledge/techknowledge.asp?print=true&id=28987&code=7842 can anyone show an example? I tried looking at the url of a report (almost a mile long!) and I indeed saw the paramters I put, but when I try to reopen that url in another browser I get this error: Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters. File 7c433cc1d949d16.rpt. any help would be greatly ...

Printing in reverse order
When I try to print from excel and want the apges to print in reverse order (i.e first page of document printed last) even if I select this feature from the print setup exel still prints the first page first!! Is there a fix available?? I use Office XP (2002) and HP printers Thank you Printing options available in Excel are limited by the available connected printer(s). Any issues with printing are generally associated to the printer and drivers installed, not with Excel itself. Verify your printer actually supports reverse printing and that you have the latest drivers installed for ...

Can not open PDFs
I'm using Outlook Express,when I receive e-mail with pdf attachments I can not open or save the PDF files I can see that the file is there but nothing happen. thanks Cesar Open the message in question. Is there a informational bar across the top that states Outlook Express blocked access to the file? If yes, select Tool > Options > Security tab and uncheck the second box from the top concerning attachments. "Cesar Calderon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29c4e01c465ca$a76ec470$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I'm using Outlook Express,...

SOP Sales Transaction Entry Window
Dear Folks, I have noticed that i couldn't choose/select a salesman Id from Sales Transaction Entry Window (Transactions-> Sales -> Sales Transaction Entry). In my case for every Invoice i have to select a Diffierent Sales man ID. Could any one help me how can i enable this. BUT IT IS AVAILABLE IN Transaction Entry Window which we use without inventory module (Transactions-> Sales -> Transaction Entry Window) Awaiting for your favourable feedback. You can find that field by clicking on the customer number expansion button to the right of the customer number field. Thi...

Changing the words "Sales Receipt" to "Invoice"
I cannot find how to change the word at the top right of our Sales document to read "Invoice" rather than "Sales Receipt". We bill out as a receivable for most of our goods and there seems to be some confusion with our customers. Thanks in advance for your help. -- Ron Moore Changing Sales Order to Invoice There is a receipt variable called "Transaction.ReceiptTransactionName" (in <SUB name="PrintTransactionType"> of receipt.xml)which returns the "default" name for the transaction based on it's type. You can replace this w...

Outlook 2003
Hi Is it possible to order the deleted items by date of deletion in outlook 2003? Many thanks Lee Lee Atkinson <leeatkinsonlincs@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to order the deleted items by date of deletion in > outlook 2003? Use the Field Chooser to add the Modified time to the Deleted Items folder header bar (the one that says "From", "Subject", "Received", etc. and sort on that time. Deleting an item is a modification, so I would expect the modified date to be affected, giving you the most accurate value of the item's deleted time....