Sales entry screen

Why get rid of the different "buttons" for the different actions that might
need to be done and put in a single ACTION key.  It is not like the space was
used for anything else and it removed all the clues to possibilities to users
who stand in for others when they are on vacation, sick, etc....

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=97afb39e-80a3-4f33-8071-f86ff4df3ef1&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Screen Blinks when I have Outlook 2007 Open
My Screen Blinks when I have Outlook 2007 Open and then open a write a New email. It only does this with New emails, not appointments of calendar, just New emails. ...

xls files open full screen
all of a sudden after 10 years my xls files from excel 97 are opening full screen instead of in a smaller box WHA HAPPEN I must have hit something to cause this. Thanks Gene One guess is you might have "accidentally" clicked the maximize button at the top right corner (just to the left of the "x" button) Just click on the button again to revert to "a smaller box" Another guess is that you might have hit View > Full Screen ? If so, to restore to normal view, just click View > Full screen (again) to un-indent it (or find/click the "Close Full Scre...

Outlook Web Access
Hi Can anybody help me with some simple instructions on how to customise the login screen on Outlook Web Access...? I've found a number of "planetary" explanations, but if there are any simple ones out there..?, that would be great... Any help apprciated Colin (PS - I'm okay with Frontpage..) ...

Sales Transaction Line Item Discounts
Hi, I'm currently looking for a solution, either MBS native, or 3rd party. What we want to do is to create a customer discount structure based on a combination of customer / item class / item so that when entering a sales order the discount would auto apply to the given customer / item / item class combination. Of course you could override the discount at the sales order line item level via the markdown field. Anyone have any ideas/comments on this. Thanks, -- Jim -- Jim Bourque Have you looked at Omni Pricing by Winthrop Dexterity Consultants or Item Price Matrix by Horizo...

Sales Staff Access on Service Requests
Is it possible to greet access a sales staff (only sales licence) on service requests (only read permission)? Is it possible to greet access a service staff on opportunities, quotes, orders (only read permission)? Without a Service license, sales staff cannot access the service module or the service reports. They can however see all cases when they open an account and click on the cases side tab. Same rules apply to service staff - if you need them to have access to opportunities, quotes, etc then you have to give them a sales license. Guy. "Rainer" <Rainer@discussions.mic...

Counting the number of entries in a column
Hi! I have area numbers in column A and the number of produkts ordered in column B I want to count the number of entries in a particular area bearing in mind I just want to see the number of entries rather than sum them up like SUMIF. Is there a convenient formula which would allow me to do this? Thanks for any help Hi, I assume your product is in column B and the product name is XX =countif(B1:B100,"XX") Change range and product name to fit your needs you can have as well the product you want to count entered in a cell let's say C1 in that case you can...

If I can split credit card categories and entries, how can I merge
How can I merge a exported credit card download into the split portion of my credit card entries? Hopefully I wan't too confusing. In microsoft.public.money, drsteve wrote: >How can I merge a exported credit card download into the split portion of my >credit card entries? Hopefully I wan't too confusing. Are you saying that you have entered a credit card purchase with a split as the category, and you want to match a downloaded transaction to the one you entered by hand? "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: > In microsoft.public.money, drsteve wrote: > > >H...

Creating reports based on a form with mutiple table entries
i am trying to create a report base on the form i created using mutiple tables is there any way i can create the report from the form -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

Add-On for SOP Comment Entry?
We've seen the TK write-ups for adding the Comments to a sales invoice, but actually ENTERING the comments can be a bit cumbersome. We're seeking a 3rd-party add-on (or otherwise simple solution) for making DATA ENTRY of Sales Order line items easier. Essentialy, we need to be able to simply enter, for each line item, a Descriptive paragraph and a Price. We don't need Quantity, Unit Price, Unit of Measure, etc. For example, our entry would be something like: Custom production of 5000 widgets, red with blue stripes; extra-heavy duty with blah, blah, blah... blah, blah, bl...

Consignment Sales #2
We have a division in the company doing consignment sales. We receive a container of items from suppliers as a consignment and sell for them in the market price (the cost of items and sales price is not clear for us, we dont need to know). After finishing the items we deduct a commission percentage and expenses from the total sales and return the balance to the supplier. Ex: Total Sales 100,000 Custom Fees -2000 Labor Charge -3000 Commission -5000 Due to supplier 90,000 Also we have vice versa. it means we send good to customers to sell it as consignm...

Sales returned quantities enquiry
Transaction Enquiry should show the information captured in the Transaction Entry. For a Return document type, in the Sales Transaction Entry screen, the system opens the Sales Returned Quantities Entry and this should be filled out. However, you are unable to view this information from the enquiry screen. (Logged for MBS GP case no 8442448) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow t...

multiply more than entry in a table
Hi there, sorry to hassle you all but I have a table where each client may have more than one mulitplier attached to their file eg. Client 1 . . . 1 Client 1 . . . 2 Client 2 . . . 2 Client 2 . . . 2 Client 2 . . . 2 I need to calculate the product of all the entries ie client 1 would be 1*2=2 but client 2 would be 2*2*2=8 Any suggestions? -- New Zealand Chris "How" really depends on "what". It all starts with the data. If you'll provide a bit more specific description about what data (i.e.tables, fields) you're using, the folks here in the newsgroup may...

Sales Rep problems #2
I have setup security where a sales rep is req'd on each invoice. One of my reps starts an invoice using his rep code and saves the file (puts it on hold). He then recalls the file and adds to it but his rep code does not add onto the new items added to the invoice (even though he designated the proper rep code upon opening the invoice). Currently using v1.3. The reps creating the transactions have a security setting so they cannot change the rep field. With this setting, the rep cannot even change the line item rep id. Now in the past the rep would create the transaction, put...

Markdown Percentage to show on Sales Invoice
Greetings, Can someone enlighten me on the way to add the markdown percentage onto the line item for a printed invoice. At the moment is shows the markdown amount, but we would like it to show the percentage used instead. Hioing someone can help me ...

Sync Issues with Sales for Outlook Client
In short, I haven't touched this product for about 18 months and unfortunately, I have virtually forgotten everything about this application. Therefore, I could really use your help in addressing an issue that I think we encountered before deploying it. Let's say user Joe Cool got a new PC (Windows XP SP2) in which we installed the Sales for Outlook Client. Ever since he got the new PC, he's had trouble syncing when he goes offline. When online, we see what we're expected to see while in the Sales for Outlook Client wihin Outlook. When we go offline, we don't se...

Inventory Type from Service to Sales Inventory.
Hi I need to change Number of item bearing item type as Service into Sales Inventory, Kindly let me know if any one have some solution. Regards, ...

Office 2008 causes fatal conflict ("black screen of death") when trying to save
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello all, I'm in some rather dire need of assistance - any help you could give me regarding this topic would so much appreciated! The problem is this: We are a college music department trying to run a suite of iMacs over a Windows network. The iMacs are locked to their maximum level, so only administrators can perform updates (regular users can't even, for example, save a new "Normal" Word document template!). More often than not, whenever we try to save projects (in all applications but most noticabl...

Quick Time Entry
I have copied Chip Pearson's code into my Spreadsheet and all seems well until I enter a time beginning with a zero. Can anyone poinit out what I'm doing wrong? If I enter 1500 I get 15:00 which is what I expect If I enter 0000 for midnight I get an error from the EndMacro, same thing if I enter 0600 The Cells are formatted to hh:mm Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) Dim TimeStr As String On Error GoTo EndMacro If Application.Intersect(Target, Range("B21:C28")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub End If If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub End I...

mySession.Transaction.Entries & removing a line
Any ideas on how to accomplish this? I want to remove a line and no matter what combination I try it does not look like this is possible. I got it after countless hours of trying this and trying that. If sItemLookupCode = oItem.Item.itemlookupcode Then mySession.Transaction.entries.Remove oItem End If "ClothingStore" wrote: > Any ideas on how to accomplish this? I want to remove a line and no matter > what combination I try it does not look like this is possible. ...

Items on Sale #2
I am looking for some way to let our employees know what items are on sale without having to print off a report. Just wondering what everyone else is doing to combat this issue. Thanks, Neil Did you try Item Messages ? I think this is what you need. Regards JB "nt8378" <nt8378@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:759497CF-D1B9-4B29-B040-909C184FB75A@microsoft.com... >I am looking for some way to let our employees know what items are on sale > without having to print off a report. Just wondering what everyone else is > doing to combat this issue. >...

Sales Tax not Calucated Correctly
I have an invoice which did not calculate the sales tax correctly The invoice to the customer has already been posted. The Sale amount (subtotal) was $875.00. There was only one line item. If you look at the line item Calculated Tax it says $43.75 - if you click the arrow next to it - it says Total Sales $875.00, Tax Amount $43.75. If you look at the document sales tax: It says $87.50, click the arrow next to it - Total Sales $1750.00, Tax Amount $87.50. The General Ledger Entry - shows sales amount $875.00, Tax amount $87.50 This is the only invoice which did this. I have checked ...

Multiple shipments for a Sales order with a committed PO?
Our situation is this: The client's customer orders 50 special order widgets. Since they are not in stock, a Purchase Order is generated (SOP->POP). All 50 widgets are received (very long lead time), but the customer does not want all 50 at once. (They are basically using the client to store the widgets till they are ready for them). They want to accept delivery as they need the widgets (10 this week, 5 on Thursday, etc. Is there some way to handle the partial shipments/invoicing. We have turned on "separate fulfillment" as the actual shipping and receiving is handled b...

Fixed Entry
Hi, Our current Palm Census form such that each palm in a block for a trial is checked every year and the status recorded. The current Palm Census Entry form allows for the entry clerk to put in the palm number and then the status. I would like to change it such that the palm number appears automatically and all the clerk enters is the status. This way, we do not have missed palms census which is occuring now. In the plots table, I have added an additional column NoOfPalm - this now gives the NoOfPalms for that plot. I would like to use this in the form such that the form shows as continuous ...

prior period entry to g/l two years back
Does anyone know how or if it's possible to post a prior period entry to a closed year that is two years back? Fiscal 2004 is still open and I know how to post a prior period entry to 2003 which is closed, but I get an error message when trying to post to 2002 that I can't post anything to a closed period older than one year and one day beyond the most recent closed period. I see there is a prior period adjustment option, but this looks like just a notational entry which prints out in financial statements and doesn't impact the g/l. To the best of my knowledge you cannot p...

Problem saving first entry into a variable or parameter
I'm trying to create a style sheet to generate HTML output, based upon some XML data. I'm grouping some data, and I'm trying to get the very first entry either just passed as a parameter, or placed into a variable (which I can then pass). I would like to differentiate some of the formatting for the first item. I've tried a number of things, none of which worked out. Among other things, I tried passing the first entry as a parameter (as shown below). For reasons I don't understand, that didn't work. SectionID and test2 are both ending up with the same value with ea...