Sales Drop-Ship Item account

Not available on the customer master record, only in
Tools->Setup->Posting->Posting Setup under the "Sales" filter. THis is
distinct from the account of the same name under "Inventory".

Has anyone ever found when this account is actually used? I figured it would
be when SOP was setup to pull accounts from the customer, not the item, but
that does not seem to be the case. Item level accounts are still being pulled.

tia
0
EM (42)

Right click , drag and drop and cut , copy paste facilities
Why can't we have drag and drop , cut and paste facilities in any of the record forms Pretty limiting eh? Just chalk it up as one of many CRM shortcomings. Sometimes you can right click, sometimes you can't. Just get in the habit of using Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V. -- Brandon Smith IT Director Presentations Direct - Specialized Office Equipment & Supplies http://www.presentationsdirect.com "Nitin" <Nitin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2223FB31-B10E-4EA7-87C0-ED483F5F6E23@microsoft.com... > Why can't we have drag and drop , cut and past...

Two profiles sharing one email account/pst?
I have a laptop, Win XP Pro & Office XP, that I use at work logging in as user/domain. At home I log in as user/laptop. The first time I used it at home & tried to check mail (mail was originally set up at work), it went through the motions to set up a new email account. Surely, I can share the same mail account or pst between profiles, but how? Thanks find the pst from work on your computer - if windows explorer, tools, options, view hidden files and folders is not set to show hidden files and folders, change it and then browse to C:\Documents and Settings\work_username\Local Setti...

Coutry drop down
Is it any way to make the country a drodown list where the user can pick rather than type it ? Thanks Answered in the developer newsgroup. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/?area=customLookup ---------------------------------------------------------- "Carlos" <ftepalcar@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:uRTB4y1gHHA.4208@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Is it any way to make the country a drodown list where the user can pick ...

This Item not assigned to this site
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001E_01CA09E9.55B314B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello Everyone, I am trying to do an Inquiry on one of our item and it bounces back with = an error message says" this item is not assigned to this site" . We are = using GP 10 SP with Manufacturing and this item is a " MAKE" and we = outsource the BOM. When we created a MO/PO on this item, it took the material and = processed OK; but it got stuck while posting to GL and RECEIVING ...

Custom Item Movement Report
Anyone out there have a custom item movement report and item movement history report that includes extended description that they would be willing to share? Thanks! -JIM That was a pretty tricky request but I was able to make the change. Download the reports here: http://www.newestech.com/downloads/itemmovement.zip If you cannot download from there shoort me an email and I will send over. Check out our RMS add-ons website in exchange.. http://www.newestech.com/POS/extensions.htm Casey Hanson New West Technologies chanson@newestech.com Hi, Can you do one with "Transferred To"...

Sent Items to Public folder?
Hi How can I synch user's sent itmes to a particular public folder? Thanks Himalyas wrote: > Hi > > How can I synch user's sent itmes to a particular public folder? > > Thanks No syncing is possible. You could use a rule for this. If this is a mail-enabled public folder and you have multiple people accessing it/using Send As for it, consider using a shared mailbox instead...and see www.ivasoft.biz. Thanks for help. Could you please suggest me good book on public folders and exchange 2003 in general? I have not touched exchange since 5.5. "Lanwench [MVP - ...

Project accounting info for vendor does not exist on version 9
We have 15 companies, of which only ONE company uses project accounting. User ID does NOT have access to the alternate POP window to show project information. Why are we receiving the error that the vendor does not have PA info setup, when we are not using PA in this company? How do we shut this off for window that is not showing PA? As well in the company that will be using PA, if the PA info does NOT show on the window, we are entering regular POs therefore we do NOT want any PA info for the vendor. ...

unable to access mail after re-enable account
Hi, After enable an disable account and change its password, it can login to its mail account. What's happening. Is it normal? Thanks a lot What is the error message when user tries to access mailbox? Does the user still show in ADUC has having Exchange attributes? Have you looked at the MB using ESM to see if it is disconnected? "Raymond" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:136c01c46f11$d16f8390$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > After enable an disable account and change its password, > it can login to its mail account. What's hap...

Contracts for Account and sub-account
Hi, I don't find how to relate cases of a sub-account to active contract lines of its parent account? Development needed ? Thank you ManU ...

Business investment accounts?
Does anybody know how to add an investment account under the business catergory? Money forces you to make them personel accounts and I am becoming extremely frustrated. Doesn't anybody at Microsoft realize that companies make investments too!? I am new to this program, but I cannot find it either. My guess is that = Home and Business is designed for small home businesses that are not too = far along. If your company is far enough along to have its own = investment accounts (are you incorporated?) then you probably need to go = to something like Quickbooks and separate your business a...

Reconcile hangs on certain items
Every time I run inventory reconcile (history not checked), the same items seem to hang (most items are a few seconds up to 1 minute tops). These items are setup as misc charges, so they are not even inventoried. One of the items takes about 20-30 minutes in total. Why would an item that does not retain quantities take so long to reconcile? It's consistently the same items every time. ...

Trouble Importing Vendors into Items in a New Database
We are using a Microsoft SQL database import utility and have successfully imported all items into their respective departsment with the correct tax IDs ect. We cannot import the supplier choices into each item. What would be the quickest way to set each item up with their appropriate supplier choice? This customer has almost 1500 items and he doesn't look forward to enter each item by hand with its supplier setting. Hi Big Dave - where you able to import the suppliers into the supplier table ? - items are then linked to suppliers in the supplierlist table on item.id = supplierlist...

Multiple Bar Codes Per Item
I'm looking to use Microsoft RMS for a medium sized game store with one terminal. One critical feature is the ability to have multiple bar codes assigned to the same item. Can RMS do this? Gary Gary, If you are talking about multiple part numbers, yes, use the alias function. Remember what a barcode is. Its a graphical representation of a partnumber that is machine readable. It doesn't describe the item, it is only a number to reference that item. Just like your phone number, it means nothing, but everytime someone dials that number, it gets to you. -- * "gareman" ...

Z Report Customer Count vs Hourly Sales
My Z report shows customer count of 380 and hourly sales total of 384. Why the difference? This happens all the time. Thanks Your glass is: Half-Empty : Do folks at register forget to ask "Is there anything else I can help you with?" Half-Full: Your impulse items at POS are working -- better late than never! sammy wrote: > My Z report shows customer count of 380 and hourly sales total of > 384. Why the difference? This happens all the time. > Thanks -- ______________________________________________________ Larry Leveen OlyBikes Locally-Owned B...

selecting multiple choices from a drop down list
I have a drop down list in a cell and I want to be able to selec multiple entries from that list. Does anyone know how I go this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If this is a data validation list, you could use code to compile a list of selected items. For example, if the data validation is in column C, the following code will store the selected items in the same row in column D: '============================= Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim rngDV As Range Application.EnableEvents = False If Target.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub On Error Resume N...

Numbering Recurring Items #2
Hey all, Is it possible to number recurring items such as tasks and appointments? I have several recurring appointments for lectures, and would like to show them as "Lecture 1" in week/occurence 01, "Lecture 2" in week/occurance 2, etc. Thanks, Murdoc -- Murdoc ## ------------------------ "The journey of 1000 miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tyre." "Duct tape is like The Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together." "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." -Albert Einstein &...

How to display Total Item Quantity on receipt and Status bar
I would like to print a total Quantity of items purchased on receipt and the status bar. I found a way of displaying them but the problem is that we use tag along items for alcohol tax . This tax differs based on alcohol content and size, example a 6 pk of beer has $0.20 tax plus sales tax, a 750 Ml a bottle of wine has $0.116 tax . If i ring up a 6pk or beer this would show up as 2 lines(line one name and price for beer , line two alcohol tax tag along item) on POS screen and the Total items and total QTY count shows as 2 when in reality only 1 item was sold. This gets even more conf...

received mail goes directly to "deleted items" folder
When getting new mail, the mail goes directly to the "Deleted Items" folder instead of the "Inbox". Any suggestions? ...

Multiple Item Forms
Hi. I am new to your form and am struggling with the Multiple Item Forms. I want a combo box on the top that will select an id number from a table called 'SurveyA'. The multiple item form should then only display the records in a table called 'ActTravDiary' with that id number. As the ID number is changed a new group of records should be displayed in the form. I know how to initiate a change in one combo box based on another combo box (i.e. Row Source), but I cannot find a similar property for the multiple item forms. Please help. On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:00:2...

Grant admin rights to user account
Can I create user account in GP and grant the same capabilities that sa user has to that account (e.g the new account can create another user account) ? Hi qwerty What version of GP are you runing? Fliehigh "qwerty" wrote: > Can I create user account in GP and grant the same capabilities that sa user > has to that account (e.g the new account can create another user account) ? Hi Fliehigh, I use Version 9. "Fliehigh" wrote: > Hi qwerty > > What version of GP are you runing? > > Fliehigh > > "qwerty" wrote: > > > C...

Find what control is using a data item
I built a form, then deleted 2 columns from the source table and now I get a popup asking for the value of those 2 columns. The problem is, I don't use those columns so I need to find what on the form is refferencing the deleted columns. I have looked at the control drop down on the properties window and the tab order window and can't find a control with either one of the missing column names. How do I determine what is trying to refference the deleted columns? I found the problem, the column was still referenced in the underlying query that fed the form. "MeSteve"...

modify contact address when account address gets modified
Hi, How do I ripple my changes from company level to the related contacts ? For example the main company phone number and the main address ? Do I need a product like Scribe for this, or can this be done with the workflow ? Thanks for any advice Wim You can't do this with workflow, and I don't believe Scribe can do this (though I may be wrong - I've only used Scribe for one project). I would think that you'd need to create a post callout using the SDK. There is more info at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/CrmSdk1_2/htm/v1d2microsoftcrmversi...

BofA Account not updating
My BofA credit card account is not updating in Money 2007 Deluxe. It has not updated since 16 May. Is anyone else having this problem? A call to MS has yielded no results... ...