Sales Distribution Entry table

Can someone point me at the table that stores the data for the Sales
Distribution Entry window?

Thanks.
0
gpjeffsw (1)

On Feb 27, 10:44=A0am, ALGP <gpjef...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can someone point me at the table that stores the data for the Sales
> Distribution Entry window?
>
> Thanks.

SOP10102
0
michaelj2 (180)

Display Text in the Data Area of a Pivot Table
I would like to simply display text in the data area of a pivot table without summarizing it. For example, take the following database: Date Time Instructor 8/9 8am Jones 8/9 9am Smith 8/10 8am Anderson 8/10 9am Doe ....etc and display it in a pivot table like so: | 8/9 | 8/10 --------------------------------- 8am | Jones | Anderson 9am | Smith | Doe thanks. ...

Data Entry to a Cell Range
Can I set up a data entry form, so if every time I enter a value in a cell, it updates the next empty cell in a range? Thanks Lets assume that the form is used to update cell A1. We require that everytime A1 is updated the new value will be recorded in column B. Put the following event macro in the worksheet code area: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim A1 As Range, t As Range Set A1 = Range("A1") Set t = Target If Intersect(A1, t) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub Application.EnableEvents = False n = Cells(Rows.Count, "B").End(xlUp).Row...

Increase data type size in GP table?
I don't know whether this is supported or not, but we're planning to roll out the HR module on GP9, and one of the fields that is missing for job applicants is an email address. We'd like to use an extra field to hold this data, but the field length is too short to adequately contain that information. I'm wondering if I can change the length defined in the SQL table structure for that particular column, or, if doing so will likely mess up something else (stored procedures, mappings, etc.). Any thoughts? Thanks in advance! Technically, yes. However, if you do that, you...

Table Sort/Filter
Table A User ParameterA ParameterB ParameterC ParameterD ParameterE Jim x x x John x x x Dave x Henry x Jim x John x Dave x Henry x Table B User ParameterA ParameterB ParameterC ParameterD ParameterE Dave x x Henry x x Jim x x x x John x x x x How can I transform table A into Table B, see my earlier post for attachment, (there are no viruses or macros attached to it). I basically want to remove duplicate user names, but preserve and combine the parameter fields. Any hel...

which table Picklist integer value stored?
Hi there, Which database table pick list interger values stored? thanks Kyaw this query will list all the pick list integervalues and attribute name select AttributeName,AttributeValue,Value from StringMap // for account WHERE (StringMap.ObjectTypeCode=1) //for contact WHERE (StringMap.ObjectTypeCode=2) attributename will tell u about the name of the picklist attribute value is the intigers and values are what u can see on the form i think this will help u ...

Reference last entry in column
In Excel 2002, I need a way to reference the last entry in a column of data that has data added to it on a regular basis. Is there a way to do this that is fairly simple? I am trying to make a checkbook register in excel and I want to have the current balance shown in one place at the top so that when the list of entries gets long the user doesn't have to scroll to the bottom to see the current balance. I also want to have it show on a different sheet where the current balances for different accounts can all be seen one one page. Any help would be appreciated. Hi see: http://www.xl...

Totals on Sales Inquiry native windows
We would like to have the totals on the Sales Inquiries: Transaction by Customer Transaction by Document Sales Documents Sales Items Today we can retrieve this information in separated inquiries and reports, be we would like to heve a easier way to see this totals... The same suggest can be applied to Smartlist. If possible, you can create a tool to sum a field after you make a filter I created a screen where you can see all sales, separated by day of week, and week of year, and totals YTD,MTD and WTD, but I am not able to have the same information grouped by item number, for example.....

convert lead to opportunity through sales for outlook
when certain reps (not all) convert leads to opportunities through sfo they get a generic error message - contact your system administrator(the lead converts to an account and contact but NOT opportunity). If they convert through the web browser they do not get the error. it also only happens to a few workstations - not on all of them. Any suggestions appreciated. Wendi ...

daily sales forecast utility is a must for retailers
I am using RMS v2.0, and as a shoe retailer, I would like to see a utility to create daily sales forecast. On the POS sreen, a small window would show that $ number, and a counter next to it would deduct every sale from that number.A must to give your sales force a daily objective. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsr...

Data format in pivot table
I am running a Pivot table on some swim data. Even though the data is formatted the same way "mm:ss.00", the fraction of the second is not showing up or is not part of the numbers in the Pivot table. Pivot table data Back 25 Breast 25 Fly 25 00:31.00 00:27.00 00:28.00 00:31.00 00:33.00 00:31.00 00:36.00 00:31.00 00:27.00 00:28.00 00:23.00 00:25.00 00:24.00 Data the Pivot table is based on 7 CMSA-SE 00:21.87 00:21.49 6 BMAC-SE 00:22.95 00:21.91 7 BMAC-SE 00:23.13 00:22.16 6 BMAC-SE 00:27.97 00:22.63 8 BMAC-SE 00:21.07 00:22.70 7 UN-SE 00:00.00 00:22.94 6 CMSA-SE 00:26.36 00...

Pre-configuring Pivot table "views"
I need to create several different pivot tables from the same set of data. However, I need to keep switching between the different tables and it quickly becomes a cumbersome process selecting different rows, columns, and sigma values, each time I want to look at a certain pivot table. I know I can create different pivot tables and put them in seperate sheets instead of dynamically updating the same pivot table to get the data I want. I was wondering if there was a way I could preconfigure all these tables and simply "select" one of the "views" so I wouldn't ...

can not nest QBDGs in other Distribution Groups ?
I must be missing something basic, but how do you include a Query-Based Distribution Group in a regular DG There is no "Member of" page on the QBDG properties, and conversely, the QBDGs are not listed in the available objects to be included as member of a DG The documentation and several articles suggest nesting is possible, but how Thanks Go to the DG you would like the QBDG to be a member of, then right click and "Add Exchange Query Distribution Group" should be an option. "benoitm" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E327E5...

Help with complex table lookup
I have a ranged defined in a spreadsheet that consists of a bunch of values. Some of the cells in the range may be empty. I also have 4 hidden lookup tables at the bottom of my spreadsheet. Using these 4 lookup tables, I know how to use the vector form of the LOOKUP function to determine the following individually: - Given the value in one cell, what is the corresponding "route" (lookup from table 1) - Given the value in one cell, what is the corresponding "set" (lookup from table 2) - Given the value in one cell, what is the corresponding "slot" (lookup from t...

What more advanced in allowing price adjustments at the point-of-sale?
Many customers ask about this question, "Why not disable it on default". Can anybody tell? ...

compare two tables
For testing purposes I generated (2) identical tables using (2) different methods. Somehow, one table came out with 18 more records. How can I write a query that would generate those 18 extra records? -- TIA On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 22:22:00 -0800, tsison7 <tsison7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >For testing purposes I generated (2) identical tables using (2) different >methods. Somehow, one table came out with 18 more records. > >How can I write a query that would generate those 18 extra records? Create a new Query. Select the "Unmatched Query Wizard". ...

Link Tables in Report Writer
Hi everyone, Im working with Report Writer in GP10 I read David articles and they are interesting but my question is: for exemple I want to add the "expiration date" to the "POP Receivings Posting journal" report let's assume I found the table containing the "expiration date" how do I get to it when creating table relationships Im new with GP and Im having difficulties what tables to link to get the final table. I really tried everything to figure it out but I didn't succeed I hope I was clear explaning this. thank you guys in advance It sounds li...

forgot the password for Point of sale.
I have a client who forgot the password for Point of sale. How can I delete or find the password ? I Know that some people said that go to administration and do someting. But this Point of sale(RMS) dosen't have administration icon. It has only Microsoft Dynamics Point of Sale Icon. Open the file Rms.config, located in C:\Microsoft Dynamics - Point of Sale, with Notepad Change the line <initialized>True</initialized> to <initialized>False</initialized> Then start POS. You'll be prompted for store information, passwords etc, just as if it was t...

Managing Data Table
Hi, I need help to wrap the tex in Data Table. If any one knows how to do it, please let me know. Thanks for your help in advance. Yogesh Hi Yogesh What version of PowerPoint are you using? What kind of table is it and how did it get there (e.g. insert -> table, or a table connected with a graph)? If it's a graph, is it an Excel graph or an MSGraph graph? Lucy -- Lucy Thomson PowerPoint MVP MOS Master Instructor www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au "Yogesh" <Yogesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F68FDA89-6289-4341-8886-54C580...

format changes on pivot table although preserve formatting is che.
Post the question the body of the message, subject lines get truncated -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Aannd" <Aannd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:282F34F1-42CA-4F0A-8A62-A71C64E30741@microsoft.com... > ...

Distribute macro to users
I have written a macro for a spreadsheet, chicago.xls. Let's call the macro testmacro. The users would like to be able to run the same macro for other spreadsheets (eg. denver.xls, dallas.xls, NewYork.xls, boston.xls, miami.xls etc..). So they'll open the spreadsheet, press a button and get the desired result. I have read some of the threads on putting a button on a floating toolbar. Debra Dalgleish's info is helpful but I'm just getting very confused. How can I give testmacro to the users so they can just press a button to run the macro? I am using Excel V...

MS Access Table missing
Guys, I'm looking at a database (Access2003) someone sent me and I see a Query, something like SELECT * FROM [Table 1] The problem is that there is no [Table 1] in table list, query list. In fact, there is no such object with the structure that I see when I open that original Query a=in design mode. The query opens and shows data.... Any thoughts? Few more observations: looks like this DB was converted before with errors; thiis DB uses linked tables Thanks! Dima. Assuming that this isn't a split database (do any forms show up?) with the tables in a separate...

Sales Order remains open after transfer to Invoice
Hi Everyone, Does somebody has a hint to solve this issue : Today a user tried to transfer a Sales Order from SOP windows into an Invoice. There was one item that was out of stock and therefore the system asked what to do ? user answered to backorder all the quantities of that item, since it was down to zero in inventory. Once the Invoice was created, the user realised that the Sales Order was still available in the open orders. She created the Backorder from the INvoice since the item was N/A (zero) and the BO created fine. A new SO was also generated from that BO... So far I've ...

Can I make a table flow like a text box story?
Does anyone know of a way to allow a table to act similar text block story. I would like to snake a long data table into two columns over several pages. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks, This is not at all possible. A Table will not move across pages. -- Thanks -- It would be a great feature -- but I couldn't find a way to do it either. BTW -- neither PM or Quark allow this either. >-----Original Message----- >This is not at all possible. > >A Table will not move across pages. > >-- > > >. > You can create a work around for this problem by...

Creating a table into another Access database
Is there a VBA command or SQL statement for me to run a Make Table Query to create a table in another Access database? I would like to distribute several access databases to different groups with tables populated with data specific to the group. I don't want to create the tables in the main database and transfer the table, because there's many tables and it would probalby exceed the 2gb limit of MS Access. SELECT * FROM INTO [;Database=C:\Folder\File.mdb].Table1 FROM MyTable -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "anon" ...

Adding Index to RMSHeadquarters tables
I have a custom SQL script that reads the PurchaseOrder and PurchaseOrderEntry tables from the RMS Headquarters database. It does a join using StoreID and PurchaseOrderID. However, it does not appear that there is an index on these fields in Headquarters, so my query takes a long time. I would like to add indexes to these tables, which should speed up my query. What are the potential pitfalls of adding a custom index to an RMS table? Will the Reindex in Headquarters Administrator include that custom index when it does it's thing? -- Bill Yater Blue Horseshoe Solutions ...