Rounding up price lists

Can you round to the nearest Dollar?
0
tstrop (66)

Yes,  if the Price Method is one that caculates the selling price (such as %
of List, markup from list, etc).  Click on Options, select the Round Option
and set to multiple of and enter 1.00 in the Round Amount field.

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"tstrop" wrote:

> Can you round to the nearest Dollar?
0
info4071 (3004)

Pick from list #3
When I select a number of cells and then right-click I get a drop-down which includes an option called "Pick from List". What is this used for? Thats called Data Validation. See for more info: http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlDataVal01.html regards Hans >-----Original Message----- >When I select a number of cells and then right-click I get a drop-down which includes an option called "Pick from List". What is this used for? >. > This menu option displays a list box containing the other items that you have already entered in the same column. You can pick one ...

Outlook today tasks list CRM 4.0
Hi After upgrade to CRM 4.0 closed tasks are shown in the outlook today window in Outlook 2003, not only the not completed ones, we need to change this. Any ideas ? ...

Automatically update price levels when changing cost
When I receive new inventory the system updates the cost price, but does not update the sell price and the price levels. Can the system update the price levels automatically? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Co...

add public folder calendar to multiple user accounts favorite calendar list. 07-01-10
hey all, i need to add a public folder calendar to multiple user accounts "favorites" calendar list (shows as other calendars) in outlook 2007. i know, from outlook, you can right click and add to favorite to add it to an individual user's "other calendars" but i need to do this for a group of people. is there any way in exchange, gpo, or something to do this automatically based on group membership, etc.? thanks in advance. shrpshtr ...

VLookUp and DropDown List in the same cell
Hi everyone, I know that this is possible but I'm not sure how to accomplish this. In column E, I have a list of zip code. In column I, I have the "Priority" category. Priority will be based on the zip code in column E. This will be accomplished by VLookUp formula, where I will have a separate sheet store all the zip codes and the priorities (ie. Priority #1, Priority #2 and so on). The challenge part is that column I "Priority" column needs to be able to use as a Drop Down List as well, in case that the VLookUp formula needs to be overridden for so...

List Boxes 10-21-07
I have a form with free list boxes. The first list box is populated on the form load event with room conditions. What I want to happen now is if user clicks on the room condition in list0 it will display the corresponding rooms types which have the selected room condition, then the user selects the room type and the corresponding room classes are displayed. FInally when a room class is selected the corresponing room numbers are displayed. The cose I have behind the afterupdate event of list0 is With Me.List2 .RowSource = _ "SELECT DISTINCT tblRoomCondition.RoomCondition, tblR...

Size of drop down in validation list
I have a validation list which contains about 50 elements. The drop down only shows 9 entries which I can then scroll through. Is there a way to get the drop down to show more entries? There is nothing below the cell which contains the validation list. Thanks for any help on this. There is no way to change the number of entries shown in a data validation drop-down list. I believe you can do so with a ComboBox control (i.e. from the Developer toolbar), but then additional code may be required to validate entries. dhstein;690747 Wrote: > I have a validation list...

Get A List of All Windows On A Form Through Dex
Is there a system command that can be used to get a list of all windows on a form? I am able to accomplish this by using the Script Explorer in the dex dictionary with pass through sanscript, but I'm looking for a more efficient way. In addition to that does anybody have documentation on the system commands which they would like to share? There seems to be all kinds of goodies that aren't wrapped in function calls. In fact, there's even (secret) function calls that exist that aren't documented in the dex help resources. Have you looked at the "Pushing the lim...

How to prevent users changing details in Contacts List
Hi All, After entering the contact details in the contact form, How to preven users from changing the details through the Conacts List ?? We have customised the contact form for not entering the non-codepag 1252 characters into the form. But, there is a possibility that use may do the trick by entering the non-codepage 1252 characters into th contact details through contacts list by clicking on a particula record with the help of a mouse and directly editing there. As per our requirement, the contact details shall be synchronised t Siebel through Exchange Server. Please suggest me how to av...

2007 Deluxe Share Price Issue
I manually enter all share transactions into Money, i.e. number bought, purchase price and commission etc. I just went to update my shares, and found that for one of my stocks the purchase price and number of shares bought have changed for my historical transactions. The total cash value of the transactions have remained the same, but the purchase price has dropped and the number of shares increased. All transactions have change by the same ratio. I noticed this because the number of shares for one of my stocks in MSMoney is now different from the number that I actually hold, when they...

Mail not received when certain user is on the To: or CC: list
Hi, I am using Exchange Server 2003 SP 1 (I believe) with XP clients running Outlook. Basically we have a problem sending email to a specific user when another specific user is in the cc or to field. IE. We have 5 employees If anyone in the company sends a message to Employee number 1 and employee number 5 is also in the message (either TO: or CC; field) then employees Number 2,3,4 and 5 will get it but not employee number 1. However employees number 1 can receive mail from all employees as long as employee number 5 is not in either the TO: or CC: field. Any help??? Thanks Check ...

Global Distribution List
I want to create a distribution list that all users can access (ie, All Employees DL) and filters the members of this list based on criteria. In the System Manager, I like the feature where I can create/save filters under "All Address Lists". Is there a way to do this for distribution lists, so that users can type in "All Employees" in the To: box in Outlook? Thanks! In article <433601c3e449$9a13cbc0$a301280a@phx.gbl>, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says... > I want to create a distribution list that all users can > access (ie, All Employees DL) ...

Mulitple Contact Lists
Hi All, We have a requirement for the below: Company has multiple divisions and due to strict policy each division has to maintain their own Contact Lists i.e. 1) Contacts from one division should be visible to other division 2) One person can be a contact in 1 or more division i.e duplicate entries and duplicate validation should be within the contact list of the division So question is does MS CRM support the concept of Independent Multiple Contact Lists? Thanks In Advance, Kishor ...

adding a fixed number to a list of numbers?
Hi everyone, I have a list of numbers, prices on condos $556,000 $548,500 $541,000 $533,500 $485,000 $518,500 $451,250 $446,500 $530,000 $496,000 These are just typed in numbers, not formulas if I want to add $12,000 to all those numbers without doing i manually, how would I do that? Thank You -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Do you mean by just thinking about it? <g> One way assuming you meant in a non formula way is to put 12000 in a cell, copy it, select the range and do edit>paste special and select add. I would personally save a copy of the original rang...

A bug in Quote list with CRM v3?
With Contact or Account window open and quote tab is clicked, "Filter on - draft, won, closed..." feature is not working when "This Record only" is selected. But it works with the opportunities list. ...

validation list #4
hi i have created a validation list with more then 500 name, but when i try to find a particual name i have to go through all of them . is it possblie to write the first alphabitic letter in the list and the drow down list will point to that particual name e.g if the name in the list is Mark S. Mark can i write only Ma to find all Names start with Ma You can do this if you use a combobox from the control toolbox instead of DV. -- HTH Bob Phillips "osaka78" <osaka78@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12E9A3FF-5773-4002-8BCD-C2498BDE9EB0@microsoft.com......

Private Distribution Lists
Is it possible to create a distribution list where the the recipients can not see each others names?? This is for a blast sales letter and I would rather not send it as bcc: That's what the BCC field is for. Why can you not use it? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Dooley" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54f201c3da19$3196cd70$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to create a distribution list where the > the recipients can not see each others names?? This is > for a blast sales letter and I would rather not send it > as bcc: ...

TV listing (EPG) service
any internet service provide TV listing in XML format? the TV listing will be a free service and list all the channel, show title and time. Is this a question, or are you advertising your TV service? AliR. "Carmen Sei" <fatwallet951@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:iullt31h4sn1qg4b0tdnmm3e6jh0var3cs@4ax.com... > any internet service provide TV listing in XML format? > > the TV listing will be a free service and list all the channel, show > title and time. > > this is a question. On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:55:05 -0500, "AliR \(VC++ MVP\)" &l...

Field List
Can please explain what happened to field list in version 2007 there are a new things happened what is this things Hello, To understand the issue better, I'd like to know which "field list" do you reference? Any more details might be helpful to explain your question. I found following KB that is related to field list: 926957 The field order in a form differs from the field order in a record source in Access 2007 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;926957 Best Regards, Peter Yang MCSE2000/2003, MCSA, MCDBA Microsoft Online Community Support ========...

Create a report of all Distribution List and its attributes
Hello, I need some help to create a script which would list all DLs in a domain and report if "From authenticated users only" box is checked or not. Thank You. On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:58:02 -0700, Knowledge <Knowledge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, I need some help to create a script which would list >all DLs in a domain and report if "From authenticated users only" box is >checked or not. > >Thank You. > The attribute that I'm pretty sure you need is msExchRequireAuthToSendTo and if you report on instances where it'...

Quick way to sort lists by text color?
Ok, some genious sent me a spreadsheet with thousands of rows that need to extract and sort out all text that is red. Is there a way t sort to maybe do an if/then formula in an additional column to inpu some text to do a quick sort on that -- PokerZa ----------------------------------------------------------------------- PokerZan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2348 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=37611 Take a look here: http://cpearson.com/excel/SortByColor.htm In article <PokerZan.1q0oyc_111774630...

Can't publish Excel list to Sharepoint
In trying to publish Excel list to Sharepoint (push from Excel to Sharepoint), I get the msg "Cannot connect to server at this time. Your list cannot be published". I am able to "pull" the same spreadsheet into Sharepoint, using Create List, Import Spreadsheet. I have done the workaround in KB838703 with same results. Any other suggestions ? This has also been posted to the Sharepoint community site Thanks. On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:52:03 -0700, "LeslieR" wrote: >In trying to publish Excel list to Sharepoint (push from Excel to >Sharepoint), I get the m...

two columns range of numbers need to list all numbers in the range
have two columns range of numbers i need to list each number in the range start end 5 9 15 19 20 29 i need for each row to show the numbers in the range 5 6 7 8 9 15 16 .. .. pls help Was this post helpful to you? Check your other post. arsovat wrote: > > have two columns range of numbers i need to list each number in the range > start end > 5 9 > 15 19 > 20 29 > i need for each row to show the numbers in the range > 5 > 6 > 7 > 8 > 9 > 15 > 16 > . > . > pls help > > Was this post he...

Show action list based on choice from drop-down box
Hi I have a database to manage our in-house service desk requests, including a form to record each details of each call. One field is displayed on the form as a drop-down list so the agent can select the type of call, for example, "New User Request". What I would like to achieve is after that selection is made by the agent, a related "Action List" is displayed as part of the main form, detailing the steps that must all be completed before the call is closed, along with a check-box against each step to be ticked as that is completed. My question relating to the abo...

Sell cvv fresh&good 100%+ price cheap
Hello everybody, I'm seller from Viet Nam Contact me: -Y!H: garnier233 -Email: garnier233******.com List cc i have and price i have : Us ( vis,mas ) = 2$/1cvv Us ( dis,amex ) = 5$/1cvv Uk ( vis,mas ) = 5$/1cvv Uk ( amex,dis) = 7$/1cvv Au = 10$/1cvv Ca = 10$/1cvv Eu = 17-20$/1cvv + Itali = 20$/1cvv + Spain = 20$/1cvv + Denmark = 25$/1cvv + Sweden = 20$/1cvv +France: 18$/1 +Germany: 18$/1 +Ireland: 17$/1 +New zeland: 18$/1 +Switherland: 18$/1 +Slovakia:20$/1 Middle East = 15$/1cvv Asia = 15$/1cvv if US with bin = 6$ US full= 30$ Uk with bin = 15$ Uk with dob = ...