RMS GP Integration

Hi All,

Is there any 3rd party RMS GP Integration demo\trial version addon
available? If So,
Please let me know the details.

Thanks,
Prakash

Take a look at ConnectPro from Professional Advantage.

www.profad.com

"Prakash" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Is there any 3rd party RMS GP Integration demo\trial version addon
> available? If So,
> Please let me know the details.
>
> Thanks,
> Prakash
I have one GP RMS integration add on module available.
In this module GP will act as Driving system,

All masters will get created in GP and the same will flow down to MRMS.

All stock transfers,GRV's ,stock adjustment witll create
Quantiy and Cost Adjustmenet worksheets.

All price changes done at GP will come down to RMS.

Consolidated sales will be posted to GP at EOD for Cash customers.and for credit customers transaction by transaction data will be posted.

if you are interested further contact me.

Prakash wrote:

RMS GP Integration
19-Feb-10

Hi All,

Is there any 3rd party RMS GP Integration demo\trial version addon
available? If So,
Please let me know the details.

Thanks,
Prakash

Adding WCF Service References
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/a1647f10-9aa4-4b0c-bbd9-dfa51a9fab8e/adding-wcf-service-refere.aspx
0
sajeer

GP 7.5 in a Disaster Recovery Scenerio
I need to install (so that I can document) recovering GP 7.5 in our Off-site disaster recovery site. Basically what I've done so far is recover the SQL Server (including user schema and GP Databases) Installed GP Server on the Server - From their I'm kinda lost. What I THINK I might need to do is then restore my production GreatPlains Shared Directory from the Production Server to the DR Server and then edit my Dynamics.set file to point to the recovered GreatPlains folder.. Shouldn't this load all my custom reports dictionaries?????? seems like I'm missing someth...

Help rank features for future Dynamics GP releases
Each year, we ask customers to give us valuable insight into the enhancement of our products. When you give us your feedback and opinions, you help us refine our software to make it even more customer friendly. Please take a few moments to visit the URL below and complete the Product Advisory Board Survey now. This forum is an important way for us to get your opinion on our products, but this special opportunity is available for a limited time. https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/pabs -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. We w...

GP flag in the Sales Order set up window for drop ship line items
I suggest a flag that we can set in the Sales Order set up window so we can make an order type of drop ship that will always default to drop ship. Once this happens, then the rest will flow for us because the transfer to P.O. will then generate a drop ship purchase order; our desired result. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft We...

Outlook integration problems
Hello, We installed last weekend CRM 1.2 on a SBS2k3 server and it went great. clients have web access with no problem. Clients are on XP pro and Outlook 2003 We installed CRM Client on 10 PC, users are existing with a licence. Installation went great too. - 1 client doesn't have the toolbar and the CRM folder is empty - all other clients can't import contact it says outook is not installed. - when they click on promote email, it shutsdown outlook - nothing seems working.... This morning I called MS and got "reinstall every PC" We reinstalled 2 and same problems HELP...

Helpdesk IQ integration
Does anyone here have any experience integrating "HelpDesk IQ" into CRM 1.2? I'm curious if it completely replaces the service module or just add additional tabs. I found some old press releaes about it on remedy's and Microsoft's web site, but nothing current. Thanks for any input. ...

Integration Manager
Does anyone know how IM works with the Account Number? And could they explain to me how I have to input the data in Excel and save as a csv or should I use a txt? We are using the format 1000-000 being the Natural Account (Main segment) followed by the Dept# I have tried 1000-000 and 1000000 but neither seems to work - I keep getting the message "Account length is incorrect" This has now held us up for days and we can't seem to contact our consultants who are all too busy. What is the best way to learn IM - have we got to take the class at $2400 for two days - I have the ...

Microsoft CRM integration with Macola
Hi, Does any one has made the integration between Microsoft CRM and Macola? Thanks. ...

Checkbook Integration
Due to the fact that there are no batch in Checkbook Management, my client is looking at a way to view an import file prior to posting. Before I write this from scratch I was wondering if anyone has a solution that already does this? Not only do they want to see the transactions but they also want to be able make corrections and add records to the import prior to pusing the import button. Rich, You have Batch Posting available if you have Cash Book Management registered. The best solution would be to suggest your client CBM. Batch posting is not available in the default Bank Reconcili...

How GP calculates Realized/Unrealized Profit/Loss?
Hello, I would like to know how it calculates Realized/Unrealized Profit/Loss, does anyone know of a formula? -- Mike ...

Integration Error The TTL has expired any clues?????
my orders are not making it to integration in the status description i am getting "the TTL has expired" any clues Is this in the application event log? You could try to increase the time out value by going to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSCRMIntegrationServer Look for value "Timeout" Increase the value and see if it fixes the issue. Default is 240 seconds. "Integration Error The TTL has expir" <Integration Error The TTL has expir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95253469-73AB-49D9-B86F-73553212548D@microsoft.com... > ...

Great Plains Integration Issue
Hello, i am an extreme newbie when it comes to great plains, but long story short we payed a company to help us do our integration from another SQL based software to GP. The intergrations don't work and well me being one of the IT guys and SQL guy, my boss has asked me to figure this out. so here is the error i am getting when i run the integration. The query for the source is correc tin preview, and the count is correct. but i get this error for every row in my table. DOC 2 ERROR: Unknown Great Plains field subtype '10016'. this info may help also, but i am not sure.status...

Changing Account Distributions in GP 10
Hello, We have installed the SP 1&2, and the feature pack. When we are doing a voucher transaction and/or a reciept againt a PO, and want to send the expense to more than one account, we can't figure out how to do it. If anyone can help out we would greatly appreciate it! Thanks, Michelle Michelle: Search on this topic - 'Changing PURCH account at summary level GP 10 Options' This will explain the change in GP10 and some suggestions for work- arounds. Hope this helps, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com Frank, Where shoul...

Disable the forwarding function (RMS?)
Hi, I want to preserve the confidentiality of an email so that the receipient (internal or external) of the email won't be able to forward the email to others. Is it doable? The Microsoft Right Management Service + Liquid Machines seem serving the purpose, but the deployment doesn't look straight forward. Anyone has the experience to share? Any alternatives? I know Lotus Notes has the similar function out of the box. Does MS Outlook provide this too? Thanks RMS can definitely add that capability to Outlook, which has nothing = like that built in. People I've talked to who...

EFT for Payables - GP 10
In version 9 or before, a client could select all cheques for payment, and the system would create cheques for vendors without EFT info, and create the EFT file for vendor with EFT. I cannot do this anymore (in GP 10). On the batch setup screen when you choose computer cheque, there is an option for payment type - Cheque or EFT. I have to create an EFT batch and use select cheques, then create a cheque batch, and process them separately. If I forgot to do the EFT batch first, then all vendors would get paid by cheques. If this is the case, this will cause grief to a lot of clients who are...

Inegration of Receivables Between RMS and Great Plains
We run a diverse range of businesses that are using RMS to run our retail stores and Great Plains SOP for our distribution and sports fishing operations. We have quite a lot of overlap in our cutomers on both systems. We are trying to find an easy way to integrate our receivables ledgers to give us a single point of receivables management. The current level of integration between RMS and Great Plains is not adequate to do this. Has anyone else had similar issues? Nick ...

RMS should allow specific item costing for S/N items
RMS allows up to three S/Ns to be entered for each S/N item but does not provide for a cost specific to each S/N item. Does this strike anyone else as strange? I also deal with accounting software and if they have S/N capability, they provide for a specific cost for each S/N item. Background: For the same SKU, the cost can vary materially based on whether the item was purchased singly or in a large lot. It is important for accurate accounting and commissions that the cost reflect the actual item cost rather than an average or last cost. ---------------- This post is a suggestion fo...

RMS v2. and service pack 3
Can anyone help me find a patch or hotfix for sp3. I have a client who is using RMS v2.0 and sp3 and having coalition conflict errors when connecting to HQ. the store connects successfully to the server and then drops the connection and the coalition conflicts pops up. as it is they can not poll. Please help is needed urgently. -- Kay This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01F3_01CA15DF.B04AC1A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Kay, If you are a MBS Partner, log into PartnerSource, open a Sup...

Schedule Integration Manager For Automatic Run
Hi i would like to schedule the integration manager to run automatically on certain scheduled time can some one guide me the to achieve that. Nader Hi You can run integration from command prompt as follows. Imrun.exe /I [Integration] /G [Integration Group] /S Also you can schedule it from windows scheduler. Regards Abyson & Jacob "Nader Yousef" <NaderYousef@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2FCBA7D-F168-4325-8E35-63E43E1BE6A3@microsoft.com... > Hi > > i would like to schedule the integration manager to run automatically on > certain sch...

Anyone worked with this new reporting product for GP?
Hi, Has anyone had any experience with the report writer called, XL Reporter? www.xlreporter.com if so what is your experience/opinion of it? Jim > Has anyone had any experience with the report writer called, XL Reporter? > www.xlreporter.com if so what is your experience/opinion of it? Sorry for being kind of rude but shouldn't be better to write some usefull comparison XL Reporter-FRx-Crystal instead of posting tons of replys to every single message with word report in it. Regards. ...

vessel PC use GP connecting to onshore office using GP Server
What will be the best idea to connect vessel PC using GP 9.0 to our on shore office regarding of 1. Vessel use satellite connection (fleet 77) 2. Speed will be 64kpps 3. The connection will be cost per minutes Why Microsoft does not have business solution for shipping and vessel companies. Like software handling all Vessel companies business. Thank you for your support ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you...

GP as Published App
Dynamics GP 10 opens up several windows that can be seen as separate items across the start bar. Sometimes a window will be hidden 'behind' the main home page needing the user to click on the particular window in the start bar to bring focus back to that page. This is all fine for locally installed GP on a workstation. When GP is published as an application in either Citrix or terminal server these multiple windows do not show up in the start bar. Instead GP shows as one application running in the start bar and therefore there is no obvious way to switch between the m...

OLE Notes
Does anyone know why I am not seeing the OLE notes button in the customer card note attachment window? Thanks! Craig Craig, Make sure that the OLE objects Path is defined in your DEX.ini. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 Great Package For Business Solutions daoudm@greatpbs.com http://www.greatpbs.com http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/ "Craig" wrote: > Does anyone know why I am not seeing the OLE notes button in the customer > card note attachment window? > > Thanks! > > Craig Yes, the path has been specifie...

Solution for RMS for sending SMS messages
Hello I have received the below message of a request to be able to send SMS messages directly from RMS. "Gaz" <Gaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:19E93608-88D2-4016-8519-A42CC61D70A4@microsoft.com... > Have a strange enough request from a customer. They are an apparel store > and > take orders for alterations etc. They would like RMS to automatically send > an > SMS message to the customers cell phone when the alteration is done. > Does anyone know of an add-on tha...

Integration Payables Batch ID Script
I currently have a sucessful integration that imports our payables records. Right now the integration asks for a batch ID to import before it starts. What I'm wanting to do is instead, is have a script run on the Batch ID field for each document that will put in "AP + the document date". AP would just be a string value added to a document date that is part of the file I'm integrating. The date I'm wanting to add to the batch ID name is contained in a source called apsource.F10 For example the BatchID should be inserted for each document like so: AP0204...