RMA Return Item Number Missing

I am having a problem with the Return Item Number disappearing on my
RMA.  I found a knowledgebase article, 856287, detailing my problem.

Quality Report Description: You are allowed to close the RMA before
the RMA is entered. This causes the RMA to have a status of 0.
Reported in Version\Build: 7.50g01b Steps to Recreate: 1. On Release
7.0, in the RMA Entry/Update window, enter a Repair and Return RMA for
any customer and any item then save. 2. Receive the RMA you just
created. 3. Bring up the RMA in the RMA Entry/Update window. 4. Click
on the customer path expansion, enter an invoice item number and leave
window open. 5. On RMA Entry/Update, click Ready Close. Note: You do
not receive a warning that the RMA Line Repair and Return window is
open. Expected results: Should receive a warning message and not be
allowed to Ready Close the RMA. Actual Results: The system allows you
to Ready Close with the RMA Line Repair and Return window open and the
data was not saved. In the RMA Closing, the Return Item Number is gone
and is not in the SVC05200 table and the RMA_STATUS is set to 0.
Note:This is similar to Bug #50

Status of Resolution:

This Quality Report is resolved with the latest Field Service Hot Fix.
The latest Field Service Hot Fix can be downloaded in the Downloads &
Updates area under Hot Fixes.

I'm guessing that this is what happened to my RMA.  How do I fix the
RMA that already has a status of 0?

0
kimntexas (7)

How do I print only one item on a page instead of multiple.
I'm trying to print out a badge in publishing on XP pro. and I only want to print out 1 badge and not a repeat of the same badge on the page. This was easy to do on 98 pub., all I had to do was x out the ones I didn't want on page preview. Is there a way to do this or am I goint to have to waste a sheet? "dummy06" wrote: > I'm trying to print out a badge in publishing on XP pro. and I only want to > print out 1 badge and not a repeat of the same badge on the page. This was > easy to do on 98 pub., all I had to do was x out the ones I didn't want on ...

formula to search and find item sheet1 copy to sheet 2
i need to find an item in a colunm on sheet1 and auto copy that items row of info to sheet2. sheet1 changes with each import of data as to where "wings" may be on line 27 one time and move to 29 on the next import. so i need to search colunm B for "wings", when "wings" is found copy that row of info to sheet2 to create a list on sheet2.the formula will need to be adjustable per line, where as i can just change the item "wings" to "burgers" then insert the formula into line 2 sheet2.this will allow sheet2 to locate "burgers" on sheet1 ...

Whole Numbers
I want to determine if a number entered when divided by 6 is whole i.e if some one enter 12 then it will be 2 whereas if they enter 13 the answer is 2.166667 what I wish to achieve is I have a document which will allow 6 entries but if the user wants to put more than 6 entries in the further pages need to be entered so to determine how many further pages need to be entered mean the entered if when divided by 6 is whole is the number need but if its a greater than a whole number then a further page needs adding if this makes sense. Investigate the MOD operator e.g. Dim sTe...

distributing numbers
Hello, I need some help coming up with an equation, or finding an existing one that would work. example: 123 - - 789 I would like to find 2 numbers (-) that are evenly distributed between the numbers 123 and 789. thanks! If A1=123 A2=789 A3=A1+(A2-A1)/3 A4=A1+2*(A2-A1)/3 "Neil" wrote: > Hello, > > I need some help coming up with an equation, or finding an existing one that > would work. > > example: > 123 > - > - > 789 > > I would like to find 2 numbers (-) that are evenly distributed between the > numbers 123 and 789. > >...

new email downloaded into "deleted items" folder
I notice recently that often (always?) when I download new emails, one of them goes directly to the deleted items file. What's going on? I checked my special handling (junk, porn, etc.) and those lists are all empty. jcs Check for rules.... john savage wrote: > I notice recently that often (always?) when I download new > emails, one of them goes directly to the deleted items > file. What's going on? I checked my special handling > (junk, porn, etc.) and those lists are all empty. > > jcs ...

Number of Unread Messages
I am a long time user of Outlook Express. I have recently intalled Office 2007 beta and moved over to Outlook using the conversion tools provided in 2007. When I now start up my system, at the point where I have to select which user I am on my machine (it is set up for use by myself and my wife) the display claims that there are Two Unread Messages. Once I open Outlook it shows no messages as Unread in the Inbox nor does it show any messages in the virtual folder Unread Messages. I have run an advanced search on the Personal Folders using the criteria of Unread and this comes back w...

Limit number of rows on query
I'm trying to write a query that will return no more than, say, 20 rows. In some forms of SQL there's a simple LIMIT clause, but this doesn't seem to exist for Access. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks, Ed ...

Way of making an object with a greater number be given a point....
Hi, I'm trying to produce a Sports League Table on Excel. Is there any way that I can make Excel recognise that when a team scores more goals, they are automatically given a win in the league table? For example, if i have Team A 5 - 0 Team B, how do I make excel give 1 win to team A in the league table? Please help me as i need it for my school work asap. Thanks, it will be much appreciated. -- petros89 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ petros89's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24645 View this thread: h...

How to get USB drive real serial number without WMI?
Hi all, i'd like to know how to get the serial number of a USB drive without using WMI. Possibly the one that doesn't change when you format your drive. Thanks in advance As far as I know you can't... you have to use WMI. David ====================================== David McCarter [Microsoft MVP] www.dotNetTips.com David McCarter''''s .NET Coding Standards available at: http://codingstandards.notlong.com "star-italia" wrote: > Hi all, i'd like to know how to get the serial number of a USB drive without using WMI. > Possi...

"Can't move the items" message
I imported an outlook.pst file into my current Outlook 2000 and I have doubles and triples of all the entries. When I try to drag and drop an duplicate entry into the wastebasket I get the message "Can't move the items." Any help would be appreciated >-----Original Message----- >I imported an outlook.pst file into my current Outlook >2000 and I have doubles and triples of all the entries. >When I try to drag and drop an duplicate entry into the >wastebasket I get the message "Can't move the items." Any >help would be appreciated >...

Invoice Numbers
I am having trouble with automating invoice numbers. I have been using the date with a different number format for this, but this is not what I want. I could use some help with the formula Russ By "automating invoice numbers" do you mean automatically incrementing the invoice number? If so, this is simple to do with an event macro. But you have to come up with when you want the incrementing to take place. When you open the file? When you print the invoice? When you save the file? When you close the file? Post back with your answer. HTH Otto "Russ" &l...

Making Items Inactive
v1.3 I would like to create a script that will turn store created items inactive, however, I do not know the script numbers (if that is even proper terminology...?) = inactive. Is there one? I would like to do something to set all location's items to inactive where the hqid = 0. -- Jocelyn jocelynp wrote: > v1.3 > > I would like to create a script that will turn store created items inactive, > however, I do not know the script numbers (if that is even proper > terminology...?) = inactive. Is there one? > > I would like to do something to set all location&...

automatic sequential numbering in excel or word
Would like to set up a template to print tickets and be able to add automatic sequential numbering This may not be the most sophisticated way, but it will work. Put all of the ticket information in one cell in an excel worksheet wrapping the text and putting in spaces to force information to the next line. The ticket number needs to be the last piece of information. Copy the first ticket to the cell below and change the ticket number to the next sequential number. Highlight both cells and drag the lower right hand corner of the hightlighted area down. "greg2" wrote: > ...

Not all code paths return a value?
The intent of my web service is an RSS feed from a blog. Originally I used a StringBuilder to make the XML and returned a string from the webmethod. But this doesn't display properly in IE. So now I'm trying an XmlTextWriter instead. I whipped-up another webservice based on this: http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/RSSviaXmlTextWriter.asp?print=true This example isn't set up strictly as a webservice. It seems to output to an aspx web page, not an asmx web service page. And this code has a problem with the HttpContext. Anyway, I put it in an asmx file so it can be called as a ...

Sent items
When I send an email and check my "Sent Items" folder it shows that it was sent 1 hour earlier. Like outlook does not recognize day light savings??? What's the deal? Do your Daylight Savings Time options match between Outlook Calendar and WIndows System TIme? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Brian Prewitt (STA) asked: | When I send ...

Missing emails in shared mailbox
Hi All, I have noticed a problem on our SBS 2003 box whereby some emails are missing from a Shared Mailbox. These are visible from OWA but not in Outlook. Any ideas? Thanks, Nick Do you have a View filter set in Outlook? Remove a view filter http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/remove-a-view-filter-HP005242984.aspx -- Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] ============================ "Nick" <NoOne@NotHere.com> wrote in message news:#oP72cHQLHA.2692@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi All, > > I have noticed a problem on our SBS 2003 box wh...

there are no item in inbox, i have click on send/receive tab many
there are no item in inbox, i have click on send/receive tab many time "uttam" <uttam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:428FA040-E7B5-47E6-B611-FB1748D71FD2@microsoft.com... > there are no item in inbox, i have click on send/receive tab many time What happens? Do you get any error messages? Did you turn on diagnostic logging to see what's happening during the send/receive? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/300479 -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] if you switch folders, do the messages show up? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http:/...

How to set up pivot to show name of series item in bar chart
I have data on 30 issues. Each issue has multiple characteristics, e.g., magnitude, frequency, cost-to-fix, root cause, etc. I want the issues stacked in a bar chart to depict: 1) Issues by magnitude -with an ID for each issue ( I can get the hover to show the ID/name and other data. I want only the ID/name and want it fixed in the chart, not on hover only. I tried TM's hover macro, and though I had trouble installing it, it doesn't seeem to give me what I want. ) 2) Issues by magnitue by frequency - same story, I want to see the issue no. in the printed bar chart. Any advice wou...

Accounts Missing in Reports > Customize > Accounts Tab <TJS Oviedo>
I'm trying to set up a new report and some of my newer accounts do not appear in the Customize > Accounts tab. The accounts are open (not marked closed) and I have the "Show Closed Accounts" box checked. What gives? I tried Quicken 05 and it mangled my data in transition. I think I'm going to Q06 a/o Jan 1, 2006, starting with a file for a new year. I used Quicken from 92 to 2003. It's got issues, too. At least the reports are much easier to use, save and work with. MS folks... are you listening? M06, I'm reading, is no improvement on bugs, performance and featu...

item engineering data
In what table does Revision Level from the Item Engineering Date window reside? We would like to add it to the PO print out so that the revision level of each item is included in the PO. Thanks, Wes Wes, The Item Engineering Data is stored in table "IV_Item_ENG" (Item Engineering File, IVR10015) with primary key "Item Number". The field you are looking for would be "Revision Level" (REVISIONLEVEL_I). This is not the revision level for the Bill Of Materials and these Revision Level fields are not synchronized. Thanks, RW -- This posting is provided &quo...

Cancel Receiving items on PO
If we did not receive the total quantity on a PO, I would like to be able to cancel that shorted quantity at the time I am receiving it into GP (Purchasing>Receiving Transaction Entry) Now, I have to open the PO and cancel the shorted quantity, then receive the PO Or, I have to post the receipt and then edit the PO to cancel. It would be simpler and less time consuming if I could just cancel at the time of receipt. Unless there is a way to do this - let me know. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. T...

Delete folder without moving to "deleted items" folder
Dear all, In Outlook I have VBA code which copies the contact folder stored in our Public Folders to my contact folder as a new subfolder. E.g. name of the contact folder in the public folders > PContacts My contact folder will look like this after the copy process: Mailbox - Simon Minder Inbox Calendar Contacts > PContacts .... I would like to include code which deletes the PContacts folder without moving the folder to the "deleted items" folder. In addition, I assume I need to clear the "Clear Offline Items" first, before I can delete this...

coloured numbers
hi all i have a sheet that consists of 7 coloums and unlimited rows, i need to colour a group of numbers so that when they appear they turn a certain colour. tried to do it in conditional but this only allows me to use 3. any help would be appreiciated. jkf jkf schreef in news:I_tip.193061$up7.104215@newsfe04.ams2 > i have a sheet that consists of 7 coloums and unlimited rows, i need > to colour a group of numbers so that when they appear they turn a > certain colour. tried to do it in conditional but this only allows me > to use 3. any help would be appreiciated. Here&#...

sumproduct with range of numbers
i'm tired :( please help. i have a list of hospital accounts with codes for seven hospitals. i need a summary sheet to count a range of codes for each hospital. i'm using: =SUMPRODUCT(--('Jan 08'!A7:A150="1"),--(G7:G150>=--"707"),--(G7:G150<=--"707.9")) 1=hospital number 1 the codes are a range from 707 to 707.9 i can get it to look for one single number, but not a range. :( i get the first part to work -- terri Are these ranges all on the same sheet? Try one of these: =SUMPRODUCT(--('Jan 08'!A7:A150="1"),--('...

Prepaid items
I have a retail camera store and want to offer pre-paid print packages - but I want the funds to only be available as item credits - i.e. say i want to sell 100 prints for 25¢ - so when a customer comes in and orders prints, I want to be able to subtract the number of prints from their balance - but I do *not* want it to be a $$ credit. IOW, the credits are only good on prints - NOT on other merchandise. Any suggestions on how to approach this in RMS? Thanks! Gary You may want to consider setting it up like gift cards or vouchers -- "Gary" wrote: > I have a ret...