Returns Mgmt Do Not Require Invoice Item Number for RMA Types.

Do not require invoice item number (or at least make it clear it is required
on the screen).  We want to enable zero dollar invoices for even exchanges,
but don't want to create a bunch of zero dollar invoices for nothing.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c96e1398-4a85-4d8b-819b-d59ba3750208&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Conner (6)

printing list control items in the same format as they appear in list control
hi all, I am using the following code to print the content of the list control iems but the problem is when I print they are not aligned in the same format as they appear in the list control. can any one correct where I'm erring. BOOL CSortlistView::OnPreparePrinting(CPrintInfo* pInfo) { m_reportlist.RemoveAll( ) ; CString str, temp ; str.Format ( "%25s %25s %25s", " Filename", " Size ", " Date " ) ; m_reportlist.AddTail ( str ) ; int listcount = GetListCtrl( ).GetItemCount( ) ; for ( int i = 0 ; i < listcount ; i++ ) { str.Format ...

Placing random numbers in numerical order
I am a new user of excel 2007. I have spread sheet of vehicle #s, 1102-1108, 1824-1828, 3200-2224 etc. Columns from A-M with 25 rows each and open cells in M for adding and deleting vehicles. I am regularly adding and removing #s as inventory changes. I want to be able to clear cells when vehicles exit and add #s in Column M as they return or new #s are added. I want to have the #s reset in numerical order from column A top to bottom, then B top to bottom etc. - - Much of the material in the postings is beyond my current abilities. Please help if you can. B.M. Could you...

Sent Items history from an IMAP account?
Hi, I've just set up Outlook 2007. I've linked Outlook up to my email using an imap server. Outlook has successfully downloaded the Inbox and I am able to receive and send items successfully, however I can't download the Sent Items history. Is there someway way I can configure this? Thanks. Mr Sharaf <Mr Sharaf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, I've just set up Outlook 2007. I've linked Outlook up to my > email using an imap server. Outlook has successfully downloaded the > Inbox and I am able to receive and send items successfully, however I...

invoice whit econnect
I am making an integration of CRM and GP, occupying Econnect 8.0.5, whit econnect i send a invoice to GP whit discount commercial. The problem that I have this invoice is that the discount is consolidating, but i don´t kwon How doing for to detach this discount and assign it to different countable accounts, i need help whit this!!!! Jose, If the accounts are not defaulting the way you like, the only way to get the exact accounts is to either change the setups in GP so that it defaults the way you want (eConnect should default the distributions the same as if you are keyin...

"Filter for" context menu item for Access 2007
One of my most commonly used commands in previous versions of Access was the "Filter for" command available in the context menu when right clicking a field in a table or query. Is this feature available in Access 2007? The filter by form is not what I want because it requires many more operations to set up for a quick temporary filter than the "Filter for" menu command. I would frequently type SQL statements such as "A or B or C or D" in the "Filter For" filter command in Access 2003 and earlier. ...

Microsoft crm server requires indexing service to be configured an
Just trying to install our Action Pack copy of MS CRM 1.2 onto our server running SBS 2003 & having chosen to install CRM, we see the error message above. Clicking OK returns us to the desktop... anyone got any ideas? Regards Colin Foster "Colin Foster" <ColinFoster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0852AD02-E88F-416F-8618-85AB2799E40E@microsoft.com... > Just trying to install our Action Pack copy of MS CRM 1.2 onto our server > running SBS 2003 & having chosen to install CRM, we see the error message > above. Clicking OK returns us to the d...

line and column numbers
Hi In Word'03 I am trying to find out how you would insert text into a document at line and column number reference points . so I know that on page 1 and 2 and 3 I would like to enter the value of "1" at Ln 1 Col 35 how would I do this in VBA code. Thanks for your help. Rob -- robhargreaves ------------------------------------------------------------------------ robhargreaves's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25519 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=392120 The best way is to cheat: record t...

Column heading changed from letters to numbers
Using Excel 2000, all my spreadsheets have changed from having letters at the top of the columns to numbers. How do I change back? Joe Busch Tools / Options / General / Uncheck 'R1C1 reference Style' -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "joe busch" <jbusch@ui.u...

EXCEL NUMBERING ADD IN ERROR
I have the file that Bill Gates won't share... "TMPLTNUM.XLA If you get an error message that you need numbering add in this is the file you will need to put into your office libary directory and make active through tools/addins .. I found the file on the CD for MS Office 95 ... If you can't find the file e-mail me... All the add ins should be in the downloads from MS Office.....Bill just wants you to spend more $$$ calling support....Save $$$ find the file as above or e-mail me.. ...

Create a unique random number
I have 40 questions which i want arranging into 6 sets of 15 questions. To do this i thought i would randomly generate the numbers 1 to 40 15 times and then repeat this. The problem i am getting is i keep on getting some numbers repeating in the sequence. I am using the following code - =RAND()*(40-1)+1. This works but i can't have the same question appearing twice. Anyone know how i can adapt this to suit my needs? Hi, Here are two links that have some answers http://www.iansharpe.com/art_excel_random.php http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/samplenoreplace.html Regards, Bondi I...

Week Number 01-18-10
Hi all I've had a report working in Access for years using week number, this year with the 1st of 2010 being a Friday it has thrown it out, it thinks Mon 4th is week2. I know how to change this in my report to get it to display week one - but is there a function or something I could create to ensure this is correct every year without me having to manually edit my report? The report is based on a crosstab query and displays 14 weeks at a time. The calc for week number is done in an unbound column on the report itself, repeated for each week (ie 14 times). An example follow...

Strange email return address
Hello Whenever I send an email the properties shown to the recipient give my address as a row of asterisks so that when the recipient tries to respond their reply is undeliverable. I'm using Win XP SP3, OE 6 & Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite. Any ideas please? Tony The first "idea" that comes to mind is that your mail account might be configured incorrectly in Outlook Express. To check the account settings, open OE and click on Tools / Accounts... / Mail. Select the name of your email account and click on Properties. Make sure your emai...

Can you round numbers to display a specific set of numbers, for e.
I am working on a timesheet, and have a question. Due to a request by a user to be able to only enter time with a signle keystroke, for example, 8:00, only enter 8. Due to that, I have changed my cell formatting from time to numbers. Now, I need a formula that will round the number to a set of predetermined minutes. Example: If a user enters 8.25 for a time in, we would like a formula to change the number to 8.30. I need the formula to do this for the following entries: 0-14: 0 15-29: 15 30-44:30 45-59: 45 Any ideas, or am I very far off base? Try this =ROUNDDOWN(TIME(INT(A11)...

Restrict number of records returned by query on form
I have a form with a list box on it. The list box displays the result of a query. The Openargs which is input to the form contains a number. I want to limit the list box to that number of records. That's all. It can display any of the records as long as the number does not exceed this input variable number. The rest of the records do not appear. What is the simplest way of doing this? Should I try to put a SELECT TOP or something like that in my query or should I add a numbering column and use the where clause to select only those records <= the openargs. Robert &qu...

where do I find my serial number?
I have microsoft office on my laptop, and want to take it off and put it on my main desktop. I cannot find my serial number anywhere...it has to be listed somewhere on my laptop...can anyone help?? heather In article <ed975fa9.0401011832.70ba6582@posting.google.com>, kallhoff@dailypost.com (heather) wrote: > I have microsoft office on my laptop, and want to take it off and put > it on my main desktop. I cannot find my serial number anywhere...it > has to be listed somewhere on my laptop...can anyone help?? > First - you're allowed under your End User License Agree...

Auto count items.
I am creating a Ms Access 2007 database where I will input data in the future from a tabular form (form1) and print the report (report1). This form calculates fright and other cost for the purchased material. Currently I am struggling to insert a code to form1 (I presume same code could be applied to report1 for the same purpose). this code would count items, something similar to auto number function in tables, however Auto number changes the order if an Item is deleted. Item; Description; Purchase cost; Fright; Insurance; Total. 1 a1 ...

Select range item to add up to a (parameter) total
I have a list of data (A1:B15) that contains a product (A) and amount (B). I need a formula or other method that will determine what product(s) will add up to a given total---the total is a parameter. For example: banana, $1.00 apple, $0.50 pear, $2.00 grapes, $3.00 Total (Parameter): $5 Answer: pear, $2.00 grapes, $5.00 Note that an item cannot be counted more than once. ...

convert "Text" into "Number" for null or empty value
Hi There Need your help , please I have a field which from database is "text", and have to convert it "number" type. using CDbl function, able to solve it. But problem for data which have "null or "", the result is #Error I'm try to use below queries, but same result. Any other's function? IIf((CDbl([A])="#Error"),0,CDbl([A])) -- Cheers Mohsin Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/200912/1 Now is works. Using Val([A] & "") mohsin wrote: >H...

Excel formula needed to round up a value to a whole number
I'm making a cost estimation sheet, and need a cell to publish a whole number. This cell is the result of a division formula involving two other cells (ie. 300 sq ft of coverage divided by 200 sq ft of coverage per gallon = 1.5 gallons). I want my formula to round the 1.5 gallons up to 2 gallons. Please help! Thanks, John =roundup(a1,0) or =roundup(a1/a2,0) John A. wrote: > > I'm making a cost estimation sheet, and need a cell to publish a whole > number. This cell is the result of a division formula involving two other > cells (ie. 300 sq ft o...

Shorten RMA number
The RMA number defaults to 12 characters following the "RMA" code, resulting in a ridiculously long number. It would be nice if you could shorten the RMA number the same way you can in the core GP product. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. ht...

set font type & size in Publisher
Would like to set font size and type so it is the same throughout the body of the publication. And would also apply to text imported to the publication. I'm using Publisher 2003 Setting Text Defaults using Normal.pub by Brian Kvalheim http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/normal.pub -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "volrectacc" <volrectacc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:822324D5-FF45-49A1-9E93-B57A14DE0A4C@mic...

Linking posted invoice to PO
We recently began using the PO module. Is there any way to link posted invoices to POs to create history? Thanks! Yes, for newly entered transactions. Enter and release your PO. Either Receive a shipment using the receiving transaction Enter match the vendor invoice, matching it to the receipt (which is tied to the PO) or Receive a Shipment/Invoice performing a receiving transaction directly with the vendor's invoice in hand. Most people do the first as goods arrive at the receiving dock, frequently sooner than the vendor's invoice. Then, when the vendor's in...

Need Report to Show Items that have no associated Supplier
We just ran a Top Suppliers report. Much to our surprise, our third top Supplier was blank. No Name. This No-Name supplier managed to account for 263 items, so we still have a few holes to plug. We have THOUSANDS of SKUS, so a manual search is out of the question. Is there a report out there that will do this? Thanks Bud run this query ****************** SELECT Itemlookupcode,Description FROM Item LEFT JOIN Supplier ON Item.SupplierID=Supplier.ID where Supplier.ID is null ******************* "Bud Izen" <BudIzen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C1B3442-...

Same Value Axis Numbers in Four Charts
I'm tracking sixteen separate things, four to a chart ... I have all four charts together on one worksheet ... The values of the tests I'm running range anywhere from 14.50 to 15.50 ... The first chart shows the Value Axis Numbers from 14.30 to 15.40 in increments of .10 ... The second chart shows the Value Axis Numbers from 14.80 to 15.20 in increments of .05 ... How can I make all four charts look the same ...??? Thank you ... CJ Hi, The simplest way is to add a dummy series to all four charts. This series needs to contain the minimum and maximum values to be found across...

Need Formula to detect duplicate invoices
I need a help with formula to detect duplicate invoices (payments) listed in my column I2 through I8317. In a separate column (next to it) I want the computer to return information either by indicating "duplicate" or giving me number of counts for particular invoice. The formula I tried was: =COUNTIF(Invoice Number!$I$2:$I$8317,)I2 but it doesn't work and shows value error. Tx. Take a look here: http://cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm In article <55b20bbda952a@uwe>, "XYZ via OfficeKB.com" <u14790@uwe> wrote: > I need a help with formula to det...