Restoring Business Portal 4.0 and SharePoint Services 3.0

We are in the middle of trying to restore Business Portal 4.0 and SharePoint
Services 3.0 from one environment to another( Dev to TEST). This includes GP
data as well. The Business Portal Dev server points to a GP dev server and
the

I am wondering if anyone else does this?

I think we have it pretty much solved.
But there a couple things still not working quite right.

Any insight would be appreciated.
Thanks
0
bcsatre (10)

Scott,

Thanks for using the newsgroups.  What you're doing is quite common.
Customers often set up Business Portal in a test environment and verify prior
to going live.  Internally, support also does this to debug customer issues.

Thanks
Rob

--
Rob Bernhardt
Software Quality Assurance

"Scott Trenholm" wrote:

> We are in the middle of trying to restore Business Portal 4.0 and SharePoint
> Services 3.0 from one environment to another( Dev to TEST). This includes GP
> data as well. The Business Portal Dev server points to a GP dev server and
> the
>
> I am wondering if anyone else does this?
>
> I think we have it pretty much solved.
> But there a couple things still not working quite right.
>
> Any insight would be appreciated.
> Thanks

CRM 3.0 Implementation

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Vlookup returns "0"

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Service Products Tracking.
We run a workshop repair service, what is the best way to track customers products, as it seems unfeasible to add products when booking an over the counter repair order in CRM. I would like to track repairs against machine manufacturer to do simple reporting like reliability against brand etc. I would recommend the following as the product you sell is a service I would create the service as the product i.e. create product Start-up costs, hourly rate, etc. To track brand reliability I would create one or more custom entities which contain the brand and maybe even their products. T...

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

Doesn't show busy,when scheduling meeting
Hello I have a user, who has meetings scheduled and shows up in her Calendar fine. But, when she or someone else tries to schedule new meeting, invite her, it doesn't show her busy schedule. It indicates as if she is available all time. Secondly, when she edits the meeting and marks as "Out of Office", than it shows up as busy. Her Out of Office is Off. Outlook 2000 with Exchange corporate setup. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks ...

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...

Duplicate E-Mail #4