Requisition Management Tables in BP

Good Morning,
Does anyone have worked more deeply into the SQL tables used by the
Requisition Management in Business Portal (BP) ?
I've user that created several Requisitions and they all show up with a
value of 0? in the amount ? Even the detail lines are showing 0?...
I wanted to see if I can find something suspect in the tables or any
explaination why this happend...
The user has a correct assignement to the Operationnial Structure in
Dynamics GP 10, so it shouldn't be a security problem to the GL accounts ...
TiA for your help,
B�at

--
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
B. Bucher

0
Beat

Never mind...

I found the problem. The user has created requisitions in the Business
Portal, but forgot to put in essential required informations, like the Item
price, the vendor, and even sometime the item itself...
In the mean time, I was able to nail down the main tables for the
requisition management :
Work tables :  ReqMgmtDocument and   ReqMgmtLines
History tables :   ReqMgmtAuditHistoryDocument  and
ReqMgmtAuditHistoryLines

Since there is no procedure to archive old requisition in BP and they would
basically pile up with the time, you can run a clean-up on a regular basis,
based on the creation time and/or creator user-id.

Have a great time,
--
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
B. Bucher

"Beat Bucher" <beat.bucher_@_contactft.com> wrote in message
> Good Morning,
> Does anyone have worked more deeply into the SQL tables used by the
> Requisition Management in Business Portal (BP) ?
> I've user that created several Requisitions and they all show up with a
> value of 0? in the amount ? Even the detail lines are showing 0?...
> I wanted to see if I can find something suspect in the tables or any
> explaination why this happend...
> The user has a correct assignement to the Operationnial Structure in
> Dynamics GP 10, so it shouldn't be a security problem to the GL accounts
> TiA for your help,
> B�at
>
> --
> +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
> B. Bucher
> Dynamics GP 10 Sr. Sys Admin
> www.fti-ibis.com
> +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

0
Beat

Portfolio Manager the same old Problem
Hi After opening 2 tickets, number of unanswered emails and waiting for 2 months I still didn't received final respond from MS Tech Support. So much for free support. This is how we leaned ... See problem description below. This problem starts some where around Money 2003. I am thinking about going back from my 2006 version to 2003 or 2004 version. I found a couple of messages on this site, from people who had the same problem. Does any body know for sure, what was the last version that didn't have this problem - 2002, 2003, 2004, so I can try to reinstall it in place of 2006? Pr...

setting up tax tables in RMS
I have a client who has special tax needs. $0-$1600 is taxed at 9.25 $1601-$3200 is taxed at 9.75 $3201- and above is taxed at 7% so for example- for a $3,300.00 item- the tax would be $311.00. How would I set this up in RMS? Help! Thanks Andrea Andrea, Create 3 Sales Taxes. Sales Tax 1 Minimum Taxable Amount = None Maximum Taxable Amount = $1,600.99 Tax Rate = %9.25 Sales Tax 2 Minimum Taxable Amount = $1,601.00 Maximum Taxable Amount = $3,200.99 Tax Rate = %9.75 Sales Tax 3 Minimum Taxable Amount = $3,201.00 Maximum Taxable Amount = None Tax Rate = %7 Assign all of these taxes to one...

Kits and Kit Components and SQL Tables
In the past few weeks I have been working on pulling data into an Excel Workbook from various GP Dynamics tables. The purpose of this workbook is to compile data to be used in a cash flow analysis. I have posted several questions on here and responders have been very helpful in answering my questions. I have a new one that hopefully someone can answer... I am pulling in sales line item data from tables SOP30300, SOP030200 as well as IV00101 (for item type). I am using IV00101 because some of our sales include items set up with an item type of "service" so the costs that ar...

Adding a calculated ROW to a pivot table
Does anybody know how to add a calculated ROW to a pivot table? I have a pivot table that is returning totals at the bottom, as it should, but I *also* need it to return that total as a percentage of grand total, directly beneath the total. I've always done this free-form in the cells below a pivot table before, but the size of this pivot is dynamic so that's not an option. Also--I'm using the pivot in Access, not Excel directly. Anybody have any tips? Thanks! ...

Form creates unwanted rows in table
I've created an asset database which keeps track of computers, laptops etc. There is one company which has many departments and every department has many rooms. (surprise, surprise) There are four tables: tables Department and Asset and two "middle" tables DepartmentRoom and AssetRoom. The table structures are as follows: DEPARTMENT id name dep_type dep_num etc... ASSET id name a_type ip_num vendorID serial_num etc... DEPARTMENTROOM id name depID (foreign key to department) ASSETROOM id assetID (foreign key to asset) roomID (foreign key to depa...

Exchange system manager
I have upgraded to exchange 2003 and use a email redirector on a seperate server for mobile device users to receive email. This redirector server has an older version of the exchange system manager. I nned to upgrade this to match the mapi32 profile. I have tried to use the exchange cd and install the support tools but this will only let me install tools for exchange 5.5 How do I upgrade the system manager on a win 2k server to work with win 2k3 exchange/server? Thanks for your efforts!!! When you stick in the E2K3 cd, under the component selection, under System Tools, choose R...

cell data management
is it possible to take a cell with a full name, john bob jones for example and split into 3 cells easily without having to retype the information manually? Data - Text to columns, delimited, use space as a delimiter. -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you!* "stumped in atl" wrote: > is it possible to take a cell with a full name, john bob jones for example > and split into 3 cells easily without having to retype the information > manually? Stumped - Check out the Text to Column (under the Data menu). ...

Pivot Table Splits Columns for same entry #2
Thanks for the response. However, I seem to have misrepresented m problem because the solution doesn't help. In the Layout for the Pivo Table I have the following: In the "ROW": Item#, In the "COLUMN": Tota Lost $, Frequency of Reports generated by item #, In the "DATA": sum th counts of each item #. My chart displays the Item# on the x-axis, th sum the counts of each item # on the y-axis, the Total Lost $ and th Frequency of Reports generated by item # in the legend. There should only be one column per item # whether the chart type i stacked or clustered. I...

html table import
Hi Our sales organization came up with the idea of taking a web based financial tool, write a huge Excel sheet around it, and update the data every week. From it, they get all kinds of stats and results for the management. So far so good. I'm in charge of the web application. Now since a few months, when they import, after exactly 139 lines, the formatting changes in excel. Instead of being right aligned, the table cells are suddenly left aligned (starting on column i), the 0.00 in the source is suddenly shown as such where it was 0 in the 138 lines before. Then after a few hundred...

Pivot Table Defaults Turn Off Subtotal
Is there a way to change the default behavior of Pivot Tables? Specifically, can I change the default behavior for a Field to NOT show the subtotals? I know how to turn it off easy enough - it's just frustrating doing it over and over. Thoughts? I have not answer, just want to agree that this is a frustrating issue. Ie, everytime I build a Pivot Table, I have to go through the process of manually turning off the subtotals. Another issue I run into is that generally my pivot tables need to have the 'Field Settings' / 'Layout & Print' changed via a manual process ...

Need to remove data in table due to input mask; cannot close.
ACCESS Table open, unable to close or modify telephone field. Had tried i/p mask of 0 due to "Unlisted" numbers appearing right-justified when doing a report. I sure thought I changed it back to a NO MASK prior saving the table. Now, table is open and I am unable to do anything with that field, even deleting the content, to satisfy the mask problem. Hands seems to be tied in 'catch 22'; I would have thought (!!??) that the table would not have saved properly if the input mask did not match the field contents. I'm stuck! Thank you so much. =?Utf-8?B?b2ZmZXJvY2t...

Pivot table calculated field: multiply Sum of FieldA with Max of FieldB
Hello usenetters, My question concerns Excel 2003. A user asked me about a calculated field in a pivot table. Some of the fields are DT_NOW, GW_WCR, GW_LOB. The formula of the calculated field should depend on the date (DT_NOW): Up to 30/06/2009: Rotation = GW_WCR / GW_LOB * 91 Starting 01/07/2009: Rotation = GW_WCR / GW_LOB * 28 She added a field to the underlying data called ROT_FACTOR, filled with 91 until 30th june and filled with 28 starting 1st july. The current formula is =IF(ROT_FACTOR>300000;GW_WCR/GW_LOB*91;GW_WCR/GW_LOB*28) The cutoff value 300000 is an arbitrary value base...

DAO and Table Locking
Greetings, I've written some code to create a relationship between table A and table B. The code looks something like this: Set rel = db.CreateRelation("A_B") rel.Table = "A" rel.ForeignTable = "B" Set fld = rel.CreateField("AID") fld.ForeignName = "BID" rel.Fields.Append fld db.Relations.Append rel This code works just fine except that a few lines later, I use DLookup() to find a row in table B, but I then get an error that table B is exclusively locked and cannot be accessed. Can anyone clarify why table B has been...

SQL Server Enterprise Manager
Anybody know how I would go about in loading this ?? It was installed on my PC by someone who no longer works for my company. My hard drive crashed and I had to rebuild everything but I can't find any doc's to re-install the SQL Server Enterprise Manager from M/S online help. You would need the SQL server Installation CD. Install client tools only on your PC. HS "Eddy_L" <Eddy_L@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E00D5ED1-B879-4F30-BBB5-C4073182E316@microsoft.com... > Anybody know how I would go about in loading this ?? It was installed on > my...

Deploying Report Manager with SSL leaves Help pages as http
Hi, I have an SQL 2005 Reporting Services box that is firewalled and only accessible via https. Reporting Services are therefore configured to require SSL connections (required for 3- All SOAP APIs). This is working perfectly. Unfortunately, the help pages are still advertised with an http link. This doesn't work due to the firewalls and produces an error message. There is a workaround - the users can manually edit the url in the address bar and then the help pages are accessed fine with https. In other words, IIS is correctly serving the https format, but the Reporting Se...

Table Indexes after upgrade to Dynamics GP v9
After upgrading to Dynamics GP we received an error that was due to "Index 'AK6GL00100' on table 'GMI.dbo.GL00100' does not exist". While troubleshooting this problem I found that there were not any clustered indexes on my GL00100 or GL00105 tables. So, I found the Indexes.cmp in the SQL\Install\0\Company on the server and tried to load the indexes for those tables from that file. That's when I discovered that the indexes in this file were not consistent with our account framework and assumed only 5 segments were in use. Thus, the reason why they failed to loa...

table of numbers 1 thru 52 pre sql2k5
Hi all, What's the easiest way to generate a single column of numbers in a table prior to sql 2k5? thanks, rodchar Check out: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa175802(SQL.80).aspx -- Tom ---------------------------------------------------- Thomas A. Moreau, BSc, PhD, MCSE, MCDBA, MCITP, MCTS SQL Server MVP Toronto, ON Canada https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Tom.Moreau "rodchar" <rodchar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3DD455A-8DC5-42CD-884D-EB67EF6A4B5A@microsoft.com... Hi all, What's the easie...

copy record between tables
Hi, I have two tables with same structure. I need to copy a record from oneto other using vba codes. I'd like avoid to copy field to field.Thank you. Without knowing anything about your table structures, something similar to the following:Dim strSQL As StringstrSQL = "INSERT INTO tblCopy SELECT tblOriginal.* " _ & "FROM tblOriginal WHERE tblOriginal.KeyValue = 4"CurrentProject.Connection.Execute strSQL"Alberto" <saveas[at]iol.it> wrote in message news:uk2oUMBYHHA.3656@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...> Hi,> I have two tables with same structure....

Exporting Ppivot table from Access to Excel
Hi there, (1) I am working with a huge Access database with 346,722 records (2) I created a pivot table in Access and that works (3) Now, I want to export this table to Excel (4) When I try to do this, it says "No Data" and returns a blank Excel page I understand that there is a limitation on the number of lines in Excel (~64K). But, since I have a massive database file, how can I possibly export the Pivot table to Excel? Any comments will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!! rgds Kaushik You can build a series of queries based of the pivot that break the result down to manageab...

Help with pivot table
Hi, I am looking for a fix in below code, probably addition to it. I'm trying to export a query from ACCESS 2003 to EXCEL 2003. I do that each time with the export to excel button available in access which generates a temp file which I have to save all the time by naming it into appropriate excel file format. So far I have managed to export only the data sheet. I'm stuck with creating the pivot table portion in same code. These few lines I found while browsing and changed them w.r.t. my requirements. I would like to have a pivot table in sheet2 based on data ran...

Multiple Instances of Manager Program
Greetings I have a situation where it might become necessary to have multiple people running the SO Manager program at the same time. Doing edits and changes primarily. Has anyone run up against any performance/stability issues under such circumstances. Does this cause any instability problems with the POS frontend also operating at the same time? The reason I mention this is that we did some experimentation with having an MS Access forms app try and edit some data in the Customer table and it would cause the frontend to crash if we were operating on the same record. We we...

Workflow Manager cannot start
I'm trying to allow a new employee access to edit workflows. I've copied: Microsoft.Crm.dll Microsoft.Crm.Tools.WorkflowLibrary.dll Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.dll Microsoft.Crm.Tools.WorkflowManager.exe Microsoft.Crm.Tools.WorkflowMonitor.exe With these files, everything runs fine from my workstation. However, on his machine he gets this error: --------------------------- Microsoft CRM Workflow Manager --------------------------- Workflow Manager cannot start. This could be because the workflow configuration file is corrupted, or the Microsoft CRM Workflow Service cannot access...

Can Pivot Table layout be copied???
A few weeks ago, I ended up with the perfect Pivot Table layout by dragging fields around -- I just don't remember how I got there! I have attempted to create a similar table (with new data) but, even though the field layout buttons are in the exact same locations, the table looks different. I'm trying to get "Sum of 2004", "Sum of 2005," etc. as column headings across the top instead of having all years one below the other. Is there any way to copy the layout from the "perfect" table to the new one? I answered my own question, with help from De...

How turn on Classic Pivot Table Settings
How does one turn on Classic Piviot Table Setting from Excel 2007. ...

changing schedule owner in report manager
I have a NT user that has created some subscriptions in reporting services that run and email reports and has now left. His account will be disabled. Is there a way to change the owner of these schedules without having to recreate them? Thanks Declare @NewUserID Varchar Declare @OldUserID Varchar Set @OldUser = 'Domain\Olduser' Set @NewUser = 'Domain\Newuser' Select @OldUserID= UserID from dbo.Users where userName = 'Domain \Olduser' ( Assuming the old user still has presence in users table,otherwise keep a leftjoin on subscriptions(ownerid) with ...