Requisition Management in Business Portal - Scripting Error/Runtim

I'm receiving this error message when trying to create a purchase requisition
in Microsoft Business Portal (GP10). I'm using I.E.7.

I tried registering all the DLLs mentioned in kb article
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679 and received some error messages
for the following dlls
mshtml.dll  - The file cannot be registered "entry point not found"
browseui.dll - Module couldn not be found

After this, I tried registering the mbfwebBehaviors.dll (first I dropped it
into the i386 and system32 folders) , I got the following message : Load
library ("mbfwebBehaviors.dll" failed. This application configuration is
incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
In viewing the event viewer, I saw : "Generate Activation Context failed for
C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\CONFLICT.69\MBFWebBehaviors.dll.
Reference error message: The operation completed successfully."

and another event viewer message stated:

"Resolve Partial Assembly failed for Microsoft.VC80.CRT. Reference error
message: The referenced assembly is not installed on your system."

so I uninstalled I.E. 7 but this did not work. do you have any other
suggestions that I could do to avoid the error message "An error has occured
in the script on this page" ..."Object does not support this property or
method"?

Maria M
0
Mariam (4)

'Incorrect username/password' error, even though both are correct!
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC I've installed a G5 running Tiger on a network in our London offices, it's the first Mac I've put in there. It auto-configured its net connection, MSN and shared drives without me doing a thing - but Entourage hasn't been so simple. As with my own set up back at base I have configured Entourage to pick up mail from the server (Windows Server 2000) using POP but here it's not working (I've tried using Exchange too - without luck) I just keep getting an 'Incorrect username/password' error. ...

Error message when copying Excel Pie Chart to Word (in Office 2007
I am getting an error and Excel is shutting down when I try to copy/ paste special (as a bitmap, or windows metafile, or picture, etc) a pie chart using colored data labels for each part of the chart. If I turn off these label by color boxes and just use a plain label or a lable with a line, the copy/paste special works fine. These pie charts were created in Excel 2003 and then the file was converted to Excel 2007 format. The Word version that I am using is 2007, but the file is still in compatibility mode with a 2003 word file. (I also tried this using 2007 to 2007 type files and it ga...

DPM recovery failes with a 30111 error
Here's my scenario: I'm backing up various virtual machines (i.e. Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7) in an online state with DPM 2007 SP1 from a Hyper-V server that I plan to retire. I've sense retired the Hyper-V server and brought a new one online with the same name and tried to restore the VM with the option to "recover to original instance". The data seems to restore OK, but I get an error message on the DPM server that says, Disk Recovery Failed The VSS application writer or the VSS provider is in a bad state. Either it was already in a...

Runtime Error -2147217900
Hi all ~ Everytime we Z out our second register, non-database system, we get the following error: "runtime error -2147217900 DBNETLIB CONNECTION OPEN SQL SERVER DOES NOT EXIST OR ACCESS DENIED" Any idea what's causing this? It seems to happend when the tables try to syncronize the tables. Jerry If it only happens when RMS is trying to syncrhonize with your offline database, then it just means that it can not connect to the database(offline version) on second register. You would have to check in Administrator program that you set up your offline database correctly; pass...

No "Actions" available in Report Manager
I've successfully installed CRM 1.2 Report Manager, logged into the APS and browsed reports, but when I select a report name (radio button) and click on Actions -- nothing happens. The options to delete or rename doesn't popup. It is as if the Actions button is dead. I can Add a Report (different button on the far right) but not Actions. I want to simply rename a report. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Report Manager but the same problem occurs. Report Manager is installed into the correct virtual directory under the CRM application using default settings. No changes to the...

Outlook 2003 profile problem
I wanted to check my Outlook 2003 profile, but when I try to open the Mail icon in the Control Panel, I receive the following Error Message - "The list of profiles could not be loaded. An unexpected error has occurred". Unsure what has happened, but how can I sort out this message? Regards "Richard Milner" wrote: > I wanted to check my Outlook 2003 profile, but when I try to open the Mail > icon in the Control Panel, I receive the following Error Message - "The list > of profiles could not be loaded. An unexpected error has occurred&qu...

Mobile Sync Admin Error
When I try to query for a user that is using an Active Sync device, the following error appears. Any ideas? The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the...

Error: Damage to the file was so extensive...
I'm getting this error when opening excel documents stored on a network share. These are multi-sheet documents, and I'm 100% sure that the information in them is valid (they were saved just days before). This happens on more than one workstation, on multiple documents. A document will work fine for a few days, then after someone changes it, the next person to open it is faced with the dialog stating that repairs to the file failed, because damage to the file was too extensive. This is using Excel 2003, on both Windows 2000 and XP. The files themselves are stored on a network shar...

Configuration Error / Cannot access Outlook via MS Outlook
While trying to browse any of CRM folders in Outlook Folder List I receive the msg below. Does anyone knows how to solve it, and why it's happening ? Thank you, Hugo Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Server cannot read capabilities configuration r....

Problem of Deployment Office 2007 by using GPO Startup Script
Hi All, I'm now trying to deploy Office 2007 by using GPO Startup Script. However the script returns "Permission Denied" to me. I follow the instruction in TechNet to assign the network share with "Read, Read & Execute, and List" permission to "Domain Computers" object. The script is working fine in Logon script. Wondering what is the problem.... thanks for everyone help. Ricky ...

Multicurrency functionality in Requisition Management
Customer would like to see Multicurrency functionality in Business Portal Requisition Management. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ab4e67ce-32b0-4433-ba74-84...

Update Error 80070424 on Vista 64bit SP2
I get error 80070424 on my Vista 64 bit SP2 machine. None of the articles I've found have helped. BITS is properly configured and regsvr32 wuaueng.dll returns error 80070005 Hello Dan, 80070005 is an Access Denied message. The installed security software (antivirus/security suite/3rd party firewall/popup/script/or cookie blocker) is preventing the system from " Applicability evaluation for setup package " See if this thread helps: <http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&d...

Excel Error #2
"Some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a different chart type." I receive this error whenever i click insert chart in all office applications even within excel itself. Tried disabling Norton Internet Security 2007, problem persists. Tried running Diagnostics, problem persists. Any solutions? Version of Excel? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "kwpang1" <kwpang1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7458A216-6...

Managing Payee Names in Money Home & Bus 2007
I have tried all the help suggestions regarding managing payees in MM, yet I still have a huge list of duplicate "similar" names. I bank at a credit union that does not connect automatically--I have to do a download, so I'm not sure if that is part of the problem. I have a long list of excluded names, but my bank puts transaction numbers or dates on many of my check card purchases. MM is not automatically changing the name for me. Here is an example: "CHK PUR" is at the beginning of all my debit card purchases, and MM won't change the name, so I end up wit...

Error when running
I get the following message when loading Excel 2007: "Excel experienced a serious problem with the c:/program files\microsoft office\office12\library\lookup.xlam add- in. If you have seen this message multiple times, you should disable this add-in and check to see if an update is available. do you want to disable this add-in?". It happens every time. Any help would be appreciated. ...

building form @ runtime vs. hiding existing controls
I'm trying to decide just how bad runtime design is. Most opinions seem to steer clear of adding controls, events, etc at runtime. Instead, y'all advocate keeping controls on the form and hiding them as necessary. In my application (which will not be an MDE) , each user session builds a new form - from scratch. Once the form is built, there are no design changes. And when the user is done the form object is deleted. Troubleshooting may be more difficult with a form that only exists at runtime. OTOH, documenting and tracking unused controls (or not having enough controls, ...

Error code X0800C8105
I get this error code 'on some emails' when I send an email via Outlook XP. I am using a special contacts folder with 22 records that I am using for an e-mail merge. I am using a Word XP file as the source. Only some of these addresses get this error... ...

Run-time error '91:
Hi I get a Run-time error '91' object variable or with block variable not set error once in a while every other day or so I have Rms 2.0.0126 sp3. any help I just had the same error happening a couple weeks ago. I was able to narrow it down to one tender that was producing the errors. I renamed that tender with "(old)" at the end of it and created a new one. The error hasn't happened again. "John" wrote: > Hi > I get a Run-time error '91' object variable or with block variable not set > error once in a while every other day or so I have ...

Error Site Modifier
Hello, I am trying to run site modifier and I am receiving an error I cannot figure out. The error is [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Line 1: Incorrect syntax near '1'. I have tried reinstalling. Still same error. Does anyone have any ideas to fix this? -- Thanks, Brian ...

GP Business Alert
Hello, We are using a 3rd party hosted email solution. We are using Outlook Express on every client PC. When I was going through KB article on GP Business Alert setup, under the server type setup, the KB article called us to select Microsoft Exchange Server. Does it mean that I must use Microsoft Exchange Server to have Business Alert setup? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks May ...

Office 2007. The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook
I am getting the following error. Does anyone know how to correct this error? Thanks in advance. Hi Bill, >the "messaging interface" for Outlook is the called "MAPI". So your "MAPI" >could be corrupted or the "connector" to this interface (your Outlook >profile) could be damaged. - Try the "repair" function of Office 2007 If this wouldn�t work you can try "fixmapi.exe" (Start/Run: fixmapi.exe => OK) You would not get any response after you start the fixmapi tool. Try to start Outlook. If this wouldn�t work: ...

Crystal Reports License error.
Hi, I just built a Windows 2k active directory domain and installed CRM 1.2 on a server in the domain. The domain is behind a firewall. Everything works from inside the firewall. I can connect to the CRM server from outside the firewall but when I try to view reports I get a Crystal Reports license error. Does anyone know what ports I need to open on the firewall to get past this problem or is this some other issue I overlooked? I tried opening all of the ports that appear in the firewall logs with no success. Also is it the CRM server reporting this error or is it an authenticati...

outlook client and application error .net
I have installed CRM 3.0 on SBS 2003 prem. I can access the server from the browser using http:\\servername:5555 and that seems to work. I also installed the Outlok Client and that install seemed to go well (all install options checked out on install), but I when I try to open a CRM folder or even create an email for CRM, I get a .NET error, application error displayed in the outlook pane. I also have tested the offline button from the client and it seems to sync with the server just fine, all checks out. So, what should I try now? -- Tom Davis hummmm posted this on Sunday an d...

Report Manager for Excel
I am not able to install the Report Manager add-in in Excel 2007. Is this possible? -- Bob Milliken Yes. How to install the Excel 2002 Report Manager add-in and Template Wizard add-in in Excel 2003 and in Excel 2007 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/873209 Bob Milliken wrote: > I am not able to install the Report Manager add-in in Excel 2007. Is this > possible? ...

validating product version information error
I get "You are attempting to configure an older version of product 0. Database 10.0.1,301 Code 10.0.774 and lots of more like these after i did the client install of gp10. I have GP9 on this client machine as well. I have GP10.0 on a test server but i want the clients to be able to log in into GP10.0 from there machines to test. I have set up the ODBC driver as well I've also installed SP3 on the client machine and i'm getting the same errors "Larry C" wrote: > I get "You are attempting to configure an older version of product 0. > Database 10.0....